Air Wick Scented Oil Plug Ins

Air Wick Scented Oil Plug Ins

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complaint

I would never buy this product as I find the television advertising insulating. "If you have a pet your house doesn't smell fresh" if you have a husband and teenage children your house doesn't smell fresh either. An advertment that insulates pet owner. I know lots of people with pets in their house and they do not smell. Get real airwick. I'm disgusted

Purchased in January 1969 at Raw Pleasure.

Shanos

ShanosGeelong

Where has the Fragrance gone?

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Lavender Sent- Disgusting!!!

I have been buying Airwick oil refills for years! I just recently purchased the “Lavender” scent and it is literally the most horrible scent ever!! I am pretty upset because I buy enough for four in my home, and obviously cannot return them to Walgreens. My husband came home and said, “it selled like dirty feet and armpits!!!” I noticed it was a funky smell as soon as I plugged them in, but waited for other feedback. Ugh, I sure got it!! What a disappointment and waste of money!
I would have submitted my receipt, but I already threw it away. I wish I hadn’t, because I feel I deserve a voucher for a new scent!

Greg W

Greg WSydney

Smells OK but only lasted 15 days!

Plugged in on 20th on lowest setting and all (we used 4 of these) had run out by the 5th of the next month. States on the box they last much longer than this but they certainly don't. Poor value and very expensive for the short time it lasts.

Poiredor

PoiredorSydney, NSW

Air Wick Plugin

Do NOT buy. Product states is will last up to 160 Days. I insert mine on 24.2.18 and setting is on LOW and it has already run out 11.3.18. Does NOT even last for 30vdays

Horrible product!!

The unit leaks. The oil inside strips paint! I can only imagine what it's doing to our lungs. I'll be writing a complaint to the consumer ombudsman. The unit is in the bin where it belongs!

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Excellent Innovation

I like the concept of this product. Its a convenient product. Great to plug in and this product does the work itself without you having to do anything. The oil's are pleasant fragrances. Do give it a go!
Cheap