Airfree P40 / P60 / P80

Airfree P40 / P60 / P80

P60, P80 and P40

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vansten

Vansten

Works as described and very quiet.

Since using the P40 in our bedroom, my spouse's frequent coughing in the evening disappeared resulting in a very restful sleep every night for us both. I have since recommended to a friend who has ashtma and he too was very happy that he purchased a P60 for a larger bedroom area.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Love it :)

I heard about the product from my mother, who saw her friend using it at her house and she recommended it to us as I had my nose and throat blocked quite often lately.
It looks really fancy and elegant so I can keep in anywhere in the room, love the product as it helped me with an allergy and also I think thanks to it I don't have colds anymore and previously I was sick quite often. I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
WING

WINGSydney

Light & quiet product.

Camillo

CamilloAberfoyle Park

5 stars for Airfree

I have Airfree in the house for over two years and since then I have not had colds. Previously, I had a cold usually two to three times a year. This confirms how much bacteria and germs are around us at home.
I would recommend it because it works and there are no side effects.

Rosemary

RosemaryAdelaide

Allergic to dogs

I always wanted to have a dog at home. I have now but unfortunately my husband stared sneezing, having blocked nose, etc. He blamed the dog and asked me to choose. I wanted him be healthy and keep my dog too.
After searching on the internet I’ve found Airfree P-models. I bought P150 for our family/lounge room and P80 for our bedroom. After about 2-3 weeks my husband’s problems despaired.
I could see a lot of different models of air purifiers on the market but only Airfree is noiseless and maintenance free – just plug it in and wait.
No noise and no additional costs

Joseph

JosephSouth Australia

Airfree helped our daughter and us

Doctors could not help our daughter with her coughing attacks at night.
Airfree helped our daughter and we also feel much better since we have these devices at home.
We sleep much better from now on. When we are sick (e.g. common cold) it is not as tedious as before installing Airfree at home.
Silent