7Ausclimate Winix Zero Range

Pet OwnerYes · No
Smokers Yes · No
4.9
Odour Improvement
Purifies air and removes bad odours
Easy to use and clean
Helps relieve allergy symptoms

Jill
Jill6 posts

Happy customers

Easy to use. Set up took a bit of concentration but the directions made sense. Love the timer feature and various speed settings and colour indicators. Its helped out new house smell less fumey and seems to be lessening my husbands snoring!! Something I hadn’t expected. No regrets buying it though it’s big and bulky and moving it around upstairs and downstairs is a bit of a hassle. I’d probably get a smaller one next time for that reason but this one certainly does good work! Show details
Jane Clancy
Jane ClancySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great air purifier

I bought this air purifier because we have 2 dogs and our house was smelling a little "doggy". I've only had it running for a few days and there's a huge difference already. It's super quiet too. Show details ·  1
masori
masoriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Quality piece of equipment

A quality piece of equipment that responds quickly to small changes in the environment. It gives me confidence that it is having an impact on air quality. One small issue - it is only 8 kg and fairly easy to move but 2 carry handles would make it easier to move. Show details ·  1
Jamie Y.
Jamie Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Zero 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU

Efficient and Quiet Air Purifier

The air purifier is excellent, the sleep mode is nearly silent, maintaining a quiet ambiance even on the lowest in fan speed. When fan speed set to turbo, it efficiently clears odours, and it's definitely worth purchasing. Show details
Grant G.
Grant G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Great machine as I am on oxygen all the time but it keeps the room and my oxygen levels stay up without oxygen

Great very good works so well for me I don't have to use my oxygen all the time. Show details ·  1
Sally D.
Sally D.Northeast, VIC2 posts

TOTAL CONVERT

Having suffering chronic hay fever over the past 2 years, despite taking prescribed medication, I had seriously considered selling my house and moving out of North East Victoria. I was doubtful that the air purifier that my son recommended would have any effect and I was so wrong. The unit arrived a few days after placing an order online, I set it up to run in my bedroom, had the best sleep in a long time and woke up with a completely clear head. Within days my voice had recovered and I could sing once more. Show details ·  1
Craig Boughton
Craig Boughton

Zero+ Pro 5 - Stage, Air Purifier

Excellent Air Purifer, 10/10. exactly as described. Fast delivery & great communication.A Highly Recommended Seller.AAA+ Show details
eyebrella
eyebrella4 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Works well until fan becomes noisy and then its a throw away

Bought this in June 2020 for $615 and it worked well. I diligently cleaned the unit and changed filters which cost about $160 pa. In mid 2023 it became very noisy. After contacting Ausclimate I was told it was the fan and it couldn't be fixed, but they could sell me a new unit for $680. Wow!! Another throw away appliance, just because of a loose fan. To say I am cheesed off is an understatement so I will not be buying a new unit but will try to have it fixed myself. No good making an effective unit to have it die after 3 years and be sent to the tip. Show details
Ozholly
OzhollyBrisbane21 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Most excellent doing what it is supposed to do

Originally purchased as started to suffer from bushfire smoke. This is a great piece of equipment. It is very quiet on the low fan speed which is most of the time (I run it 24/7). It automatically ramps up if it detects some pollutants/dust in the air. If you are within a few meters you can hear the exhaust air but it is completely non-intrusive. It seems to be extremely sensitive to detecting any nasties in the air. I have noticed a lot less dust collecting on furniture since using it. It is easily portable if you want to move it around. If I leave it on all year it will use less than $50 of electricity. Filters are easy to clean. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Ron
RonSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
Julie O.10 posts
  Zero 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU

Great air purifier!

We purchased 2 air purifiers from AusClimate. This one and a smaller version too. They both work extremely well and we often move the bigger one around the home if we are doing Reno’s or cooking, it really helps with smell, air quality and dust particles. We don’t regret purchasing 2 units as they are good quality def easy to clean & use. Show details ·  1
Aaron L.
Aaron L.Perth, WA2 posts
  Verified Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Becomes a throwaway product after the warranty expires

Had the machine for 2 years and it did a good job overall. Weekly cleaning of the filters but the electronics started to be temperamental after about a year and it totally stopped working 3 months after warranty expired. It's another one of those expensive buy-and-throw disposable machines as they don't last. Emails to company gets no reply. Save your money and buy something from one of those big brands. Show details
Winix   DM

Hi Aaron, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will always try our best to support our valued customers. You can reach us by phoning 1800 122 100 or email us at customerservice@ausclimate.com.au.

Kelly - John Tonkin's
Kelly - John Tonkin'sSouthwest, VIC
  Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

How did i live without it

Fantastic machine. My allergies have really noticed a difference. Have one for the office and also the mini one for my house. Would highly recommend. Show details
Mr Clancy
Mr Clancy5 posts
  Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Helping with pets and asthma

I bought this for my bedroom after having the earlier model (Pro 4) for over twelve months. The pro 4 has been great and hasn't missed a beat, but I wanted a second one for the living room. We've now moved the pro 4 to the living room and the pro 5 to our bedroom. The Pro 5 is awesome. It is quiet and it works exactly as described, cleansing the air, and meaning I don't have to hit the phenergans for hey fever as often as I once needed. Show details
JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC12 posts
  Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Made a huge difference to lung health

I bought this air purifier for my son who has a permanent chronic lung condition. Pre buying this air filter his condition was deteriorating and everyone involved with him was struggling to work out why and what to do. I saw this filter on a healthy homes episode on tv and sort more information on it before I bought it. Shortly after installing it in my sons unit I and others noticed a remarkable improvement in my son's health and the way he was breathing. Because he has it on at night as well he is sleeping better so this positively impacts the way he is during the day. It is quiet, easy to set up and is making a positive impact on my sons health much to everyone's relief. Show details

Simon W. · Zero 4-Stage AUS-1050AZBU

Is there anyway to turn off the air quality indicator light but still have it on medium fan speed? When I sleep I'm happy for it to run louder but wasn't too turn off the blue light.. switching it to sleep mode turns off the light, but it also lowers the speed so that doesn't work

Julie O.

Unfortunately not, I also have the same concern but I just put it on sleep mode at night.

Simon W.

Thanks for your answer. I would like the fan to run on high but with lights off. Is there such option?

Nicholas T.
Nicholas T. · Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Hi Winix,
I bought your product a few days ago to tackle a dust issue after moving into a new rental. So far it has been nothing short of brilliant at mitigating the dust problem and improving my breathing, however, after a few days of use I noticed a sound that previously didn’t exist coming from the machine. There seems to be a slight rattle within the fan system, I’d almost compare it to the sound of a cat purring. This sound is most prominent in sleep mode, making it not ideal for leaving it on whilst trying to sleep. I was just wondering if this developed sound is inherent in the product? Or if this is a fault?

Cheers

Winix   DM

Hi Nicholas, please contact us on 1800 122 100 or email customerservice@ausclimate.com.au so that we can help you.

Mark · Zero+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

I've just bought one today. It worked well at first. But after about 2 hours in Auto/Medium mode (with light indicator on), it changed to Auto/Sleep (light indicator off). Is that normal? This happens everytime. I had to change the mode back to Auto/Medium again or have it running in manual to be able to clean the air.

Mark

Thank you very much for letting me know. For that case, I guess that I will have it in manual while watching TV in dim light room

Features

• The Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range includes the WINIX ZERO 4-stage air purifier and the WINIX ZERO+ PRO 5-stage air purifier.
  • These air purifiers use a multi-layered filtration system to actively remove contaminants. Both the 4-Stage and the 5-Stage model can capture dust, pollen, mould spores, VOCs, household odours, bacteria and viruses.
  • The filters used include a washable fine mesh pre-filter, a deodorisation activated carbon filter, an Australian hospital-grade HEPA filter, and Plasmawave technology (which neutralises viruses, bacteria, VOCs and odours).
  • The ZERO+ PRO also has a dedicated pet filter, helping those with allergies still cuddle their furry friends.
  • Smart sensors automatically adjust the settings to suit a changing indoor environment.

Points of praise

• Most reviewers found that they noticed an improvement in air quality when using this air purifier, and helped eliminate pet and food odours around their home.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how easy the air purifier was to use and clean. They said that when cleaning the filters, they found that it was able to collect large amounts of dust and pet dander.
  • Those with allergies, asthma, and other sensitivities also said that their symptoms were eased when using the purifier.
Compare all Ausclimate Winix Zero Range listings
Ausclimate Winix Zero+ 360 5-Stage WXAP800
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Ausclimate Winix Zero+ 360 5-Stage WXAP800No reviews yet
Pros
    National Asthma Council Australia approved
    Extensive 5 stages of air purification
    Dedicated pet filter
    Outstanding customer service
CategoryAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $499.99$399.99$599.99
HEPA FilterYesYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and TimerAdjustable Speed Settings, Automatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Mobile App
Maximum Noise Level49.5 db47 db56 db
Max Room Size 49.599100
Weight8.5 kg7 kg4.7 kg
Dimensions 600 x 415 x 245 mm600 x 380 x 208 mm518 x 286 x 286 mm
Power50 W35 W45 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual