Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Winix

Pros

• Purifies air and removes bad odours

• Easy to use and clean

• Helps relieve allergy symptoms

• Pet OwnerYes (49) · No (37)
  • Smokers Yes (4) · No (82)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Winix Air Cleaner
Winix Air CleanerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I bought this unit a couple of months ago but only got to set it all up 3 weeks ago...I have found the unit to be easy to set up and very quiet I have it on all night and day and looking to get some smaller units for the rest of the house and hope I had invested in one earlier overall very satisfied...

Purchased in July 2021 for $799.00.

Perfect for compact apartments

Really helps remove cat fur and smells (including cigarette smells) out of the house. Living in such a compact apartment means that these and dust usually collect all over the place but this little machine packs a big punch while being surprisingly quiet!! It's super easy to move from room to room when needed and actually allows for a better nights sleep too. Highly recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in August 2021.

Victoria T.
Victoria T.Sydney, NSW

Out of expectation

I don't expect the machine to be this quiet. Asthma cough went away overnight. I wish I could have purchased this earlier. It is a big improvement of my family health.

Purchased for $799.00.

Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A staple in our home

I originally bought 1 winix after seeing them at Costco. We have floorboards and a dog so the dust and fur was everywhere and I’d had a bad cough. After a few weeks we noticed the house was less dusty. We have now bought 3 including one in the bedroom which has helped my breathing. Great quite machine.

Purchased in October 2019.

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range compares to other Air Purifiers

Amazing whisper quiet product for a larger space including waiting room

Great product easy to clean set up and turn on. Whisper quiet operation for our waiting room. Can’t believe the changing Color’s during the day purifying the air. A must have for larger rooms

Purchased in September 2021.

It’s quiet and so effective

I’ve been using the air purifier since May this year. I suffer from allergies (mostly dust) and this has been really useful in keeping our bedroom air clear. It’s super sensitive. So much so that if I spray dry shampoo on the other side of our very big bedroom, in a matter of seconds the unit senses it and cleans the air! It’s extremely light weight which makes it easy to move from room to room. Maintenance is easy too. Just vac the filter every few weeks and replace the main filter each year. Bonus being they send a text to notify (I haven’t had to replace yet but I’m told I’ll be send a reminder)! Highly recommend.

Purchased in March 2021 for $500.00.

My faith in air-purifiers has been restored

Purchased in May 2021.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Can air purifiers help with COVID-19?

On their own, air purifiers are not a magic solution when it comes to stopping the spread of COVID-19. However, when used as part of a COVID-protection plan, the right air purifier in your home or office can reduce the number of airborne particles that contain the virus.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.5 Oct 2021
can-air-purifiers-help-with-covid-19
Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde
Mark K.
Mark K.Darling Downs, QLD

Perfect for doggie smells

Purchased in March 2021 for $700.00.

Neil Grime
Neil GrimeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality air, endlessly useful. Next level.

Purchased in July 2021.

Marc
MarcMelbourne

This purifier helped us keep our dog!

Purchased in December 2020 for $599.00.

Good product

Simple to use and to clean. I have found the product to be consistent with its description and I am happy with this purchase. Peter is very personable to deal with.

Purchased in June 2021.

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complains or disappointment

The Ausclimate was purchased after great frustration and a lot of elbow grease in a new house where the former owner was a smoker. Whilst it did not fully negate the odour by leaving on during the day when away from the house it did definitely improve the overall scent. A bit further on my sister had a persistent and nagging cough, there was a lot of roadworks near where she lived. I lent her the unit and within 2 days there was a definite improvement in her sleeping and breathing. I need to "reclaim" the unit from her now as my partner is asthmatic and with the change in weather it is triggering; I'm fully confident it will aid him. No disappointment here

Purchased in June 2021.

Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level

Find out how Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range compares to other Air Purifiers

Great product for a healthy house

We purchased the Winix Zero 4-Stage air purifier from Ausclimate as we were getting a lot of dust in our home from a nearby construction site. Since we have been using the purifier the air quality in our home has drastically improved. We have also noticed that the unit removes unwanted odours and in general our house feels cleaner. Build quality is great and it's easy to operate and replace the filters. The unit runs super quiet and has an automatic feature that adjust the fan speed depending on the air quality. I'd definitely recommend this air purifier to anyone wanting to improve the health of their home and family.

Purchased in July 2021 at Ausclimate.

MMG
MMG

Don't even notice it. Great for a small apartment, quiet and does the job.

Product is easy to use and assemble. While I don't suffer from any health conditions, my apartment gets so dusty so am always sneezing when the dust piles up. Since I purchased this product, I keep it on 24/7 and noticed I don't sneeze anymore. I think it's also helped me sleep better. Anyway, great product - glad I bought it.

Purchased in August 2021.

NatashaDCanberra 2600, ACT

Good for allergy sufferers

I bought my first Ausclimate air purifier (AUS 9500) before the 2019 bushfires. It was so good I decided to buy two more (for different rooms) and upgrade to the Winix ZERO+ Pro 5 (with pet filter). Both air purifiers were recommended by Choice which was important to me. I bought the air purifier to help with my allergies. I use it mostly at night as this is when my nose stuffs up. The Pro 5 has less lights than the older model which is better for sleeping. I'm a light sleeper and I find the sleep mode to be quiet.

Robyn and Bont
Robyn and Bont asked
ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

what coverage does this appliance cater for, in sq meters?

NatashaD

Hi Robyn and Bont, this question should be directed to Ausclimate. However, according to their product info sheet the optimum room size up to 49.5 m². Refer to the following link for more info: https://assets.ctfassets.net/0xyjcifbumhw/6ayUqYRNTprD2yT2hJnIcT/c716afae7649431719932fc4424bc680/AUS-1250AZPU_ZERO__PRO_5-StageAirPurifier__2019_.pdf

Allan B.Winix

Hi Robin and Bront and thank you Natasha.
Natasha is correct with the room size however if you would like to discuss in more detail please don't hesitate to call our office on 1800 122 100

AndriannaP
AndriannaPasked
ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

How long does it take before a standard bedroom takes to be purified

Hi Andrianna
A good question however not so easy to answer.
It can depend on a few a variables, such as, quality of filters. What airborne pollutants are you removing? Are the pollutants produced from within the room or outside?
However, besides this, probably the best way to measure how quick it can filter the air, is how many times the air within the room passes through the air purifier or how many cubic metres of air changes per hour.
Let’s say a standard bedroom is 12 sqm or 29 m3.
The Zero+ Pro maximum air flow rate is 402 m3/hour therefore if used on turbo, the total air within the room will be filtered approx. 14 times per hour which is exceptionally high.
Obviously on low fan speed it is much less but generally filtering the air 3 – 5 times per hour is considered very good.
Hope this helps.
If you would like further clarification, please call Ausclimate direct on 1800 122100

chefgav73

I had the winix and rate it highly if you can get it for a decent price. Kogan or Amazon run specials but anything over $550 is just too expensive IMO. Choice rated it high except in carbon absorption. Hopefully Alan can talk to winix for a redesign

yankeegirl
yankeegirlasked
ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Why are you using cardboard corrugated activated carbon filters(99% efficiency) in the Zero+ Pro 5 and not pellet activated carbon filters(99.9% efficiency)?

FrodoBaggins
FrodoBaggins

You need to ask Ausclimste, I’m only a consumer. It works great and I’m happy with mine.

Hi
Activated carbon can come in many forms, some being palletised carbon (coconut shell base used for the Zero 4 Stage), granulated carbon, powder carbon or corrugated which is used in the Zero+ Pro.
All Winix Activated carbon filters are tested using a wide range of chemicals and whilst results can vary slightly such as 99.9% or 99% they are all very effective at removing harmful VOCs.
One point of differance is the corrugated type is extremely lightweight unlike the heavier palletised type.
Hope this helps

chefgav73

Yes good pick up. Choice rated the carbon absorption capability as pretty average.But it’s filtration is actually excellent

See all Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives

Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range

Features:

• The Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range includes the WINIX ZERO 4-stage air purifier and the WINIX ZERO+ PRO 5-stage air purifier.
  • These air purifiers use a multi-layered filtration system to actively remove contaminants like dust, spores, bacteria, chemicals, smoke, and pollen
  • These filters are: a washable pre-filter, a deodorisation activated carbon filter, an Australian hospital-grade HEPA filter, and Plasmawave technology.
  • The ZERO+ PRO also has a dedicated pet filter, helping those with allergies still cuddle their furry friends.
  • Smart sensors automatically adjust the settings to suit a changing indoor environment.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that they noticed an improvement in air quality when using this air purifier, and helped eliminate pet and food odours around their home.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how easy the air purifier was to use and clean. They said that when cleaning the filters, they found that it was able to collect large amounts of dust and pet dander.
  • Those with allergies, asthma, and other sensitivities also said that their symptoms were eased when using the purifier.
Compare both Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range
Pros
  • National Asthma Council Australia approved

• Extensive 5 stages of air purification

• Dedicated pet filter

• Outstanding customer service

CategoryAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $639.00$749.00
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAutomatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Ionic Filter and Mobile AppAutomatic Air Quality Monitor, Carbon Filter, Filter Life Indicator and Timer
Maximum Noise Level47 db49.5 db
Max Room Size 38.249.5
Weight7 kg8.5 kg
Dimensions 600 x 380 x 208 mm600 x 415 x 245 mm
Power35 W50 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare both Ausclimate Winix ZERO Range