Salin Plus Salt Therapy

Salin Plus Salt Therapy

rose

roselogan city

This may change everything:

Though extremely light weight. I didnt change any settings. Its really quiet. It may have just helped a chronic cough. Within an hour of turning it on. I noticed I was coughing so much more less, for that time of the day. But i also noticed my sinus pressure dropped off.

Its only my second night. But oh my god. I do believe its helping. I can only say give it a go.

And thank you.

Purchased in August 2019 at Lion Healthcare for $145.41.

Audrey Foo

Audrey FooPerth, WA

Sinus and Respiratory

Since using the salin plus device I have had less sinus and respiratory issues. No more daily suffering since using this amazing machine. My mother has Asthma and since using it her cough has lessen within couple of days. This machine is a worthy assets to have!

Datumit S.Sydney, NSW

its a crazy price for a few dollars of plastic fan and housing

Yes it does work, you do sleep better, kid has asthma and sleeps with mouth open, turn this thing on and mouth closed, may just be the taste of salt in his mouth lol.

Purchased in June 2017.

Asthma

Use it every night and have noticed an improvement with my sons asthma. Just about to change the filter after 6mths as my Son had an asthma attack and i worked out how long I have had the machine, and it was right on when I should change the filter.

Purchased in October 2018.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic device

Getting great results after only a few days. After a chest infection I was left with a lingering cough I couldn't shift. I've noticed the cough is almost gone already and I am sleeping better

Have been using my sister's spare little machine and started feeling a whole.lot better in two or three days. Have recently had several chest infections and couldn't get rid of the cough. Quite amazing really - I can't wait for mine to arrive

Purchased in March 2019 for $159.00.

Jenni T

Jenni TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Energy Plus.

Product very easy to keep clean and the controls are very simple, suffering from COPD it makes a big difference to my comfort whilst sleeping We are about to change the filter for the first time, it was very easy to remove the old but havent inserted the new one as yet.

Purchased in October 2018.

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

I will definitely never stop using this machine

very easy to operate & change filter when needed. Has certainly helped reduce my symptoms of severe & chronic sinusitis, asthma. I haven't changed the filter at all since I purchased the machine and my symptoms have worsened significantly. I have had to increase the use of my asthma & sinus medication, i'm breathless all the time, then I realised I needed a new Filter!

Purchased in October 2017.

Awesome device!

Brilliant results! Bought for son with CF years ago and has had definite positive effects with lessened sputum production and drier, less hacking coughs. Wakes feeling like had a good sleep and not dry in the airways. Bought one for myself and I use whenever I have a cold, I never feel too congested.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Hubert Wong

Hubert WongNSW, 2020

Waking up with more energy

I have only started using it for a couple of weeks, and I am already feeling the difference in waking up with more energy. I think the next thing I would do is to record my sleep to see if my snoring has been improved. I also feel that the room is more breathable when the machine is on.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

I use the Salin plus everyday

I use it in our office as a couple of us have allergies and find that it helps.
When I purchased Salin Plus Salt therapy you offered $10 off next purchase. I did not get this offered to me.
Could you please personalise orders going forward?
Thank you for a great product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Carol

CarolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to imagine an overnight without it!

Have used Salin Plus since the middle of last year for overnight chest complaint...The effects were almost immediate....chest was clearer, breathing easier,...and even a more refreshed feeling on waking...

I change the filter 4 to 6 monthly and enjoy continuous relief...Very easily maintained...

Can't recommend this product too highly...Thankyou Salin Plus!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

This helped my kids

My 3 year old boy attends daycare and picks up cold viruses so often. His nose would always be so runny often lasting 2-3 weeks. Then the cold would transition to an ear infection. Since we got this salt machine my boy has had 4 colds but only lasting 3-5 days, that's it. His cold is never ever runny - just wet around the opening of his nose and the best part is, he has had no ear infections since.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Fleur

Fleurbrisbane

At homesalt therapy

My husband suffers from Rhinositis. The salon machine made an instant improvement in the quality of his daily life, not to mention mine as well. The salt therapy dries his airways . It’s a brilliant system. Saves the chore of having to visit a salt room on a regular basis

January 24th 2019 Update: Great little machine

My husband suffers from Sleep apnea and chronic Rhinitis. I purchased a Mini salon plus for him several months ago and it has helped tremendously with getting a better quality of sleep. Now he can not live without it. We have recommended it to a close friend who suffers from the same issue. Thanks salon plus

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Tracy West

Tracy West

Best thing ever!

I've been using this device for more than six months now, and my sinus has definitely improved. It's simple and easy to use, easy to clean, and my nose certainly tells me when the filter needs changing. I really notice the difference when I can't have it with me to sleep with. A terrific product which I thoroughly recommend to anyone with sinus and or allergy issues.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

The Salin Plus has made such a difference to my asthma in a short time.

I bought my machine about 6 weeks ago and already it has helped to keep my airways clear and I am not coughing constantly as I have been in the past, I am rarely coughing at all. I have just ordered another Machine for my dad who has a chronic cough due to asthma/hayfever .

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jess

JessOrient Point

Could not live without it.

I have been using Salin Plus since I got Influenza A in February 2017 . I found that it helped my recovery tremendously. I run my machine every night and it really helps my breathing. More so as I have COPD. I could not be without it and I also have a mini version of the machine that travelles with me when I go away on holidays or just for the weekend. I can recommend this product to anyone who has any type of breathing problem.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

It's great, really can't live without it

It's made my life so much better I do not get sinus anywhere near the severity I used to, colds don't seem to last as long and when I have a diffuser on with the salt purifier colds definitely don't last as long. My daughter used to get hay fever really bad and no longer has trouble. We change our filters every 6 months.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Perfect for asthmatic kids

The only thing that helps my 3 Yr olds chronic bronchitis due to asthma. The hum is relaxing and let’s off a good amount of salt. I change the filter twice a year so it’s very affordable and I believe it also helps with his sleep. Perfect present for anyone with children of all ages especially for daycare and those first few years of school.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

Fantastic product! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Greatly helped my Mum's COPD.

I bought the Salin Plus for my Mum who has COPD & asthma. I wasn't sure if it would help, but we thought she had nothing to lose & everything to gain. It has been almost miraculous in how much it has helped her breathing problems & difficulties. She puts it on her bedside table & uses it all night every night & we replace the filters every four months, so it's working at it's absolute optimum.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Review collected in partnership with Salin Plus

The best for my sons asthma

The best most reliable product to use for my sons seasonal asthma he coughs day and night until I turn on the saline machine in his room. One night and hes back to 95% and I couldn't be happier with it I recommend it to everyone especially anyone who mentions there child with asthma it's the first thing I say you need to get the saline salt machine it will change your kids life.

Date PurchasedMar 2013