VBreathe Tasman

VBreathe Tasman

Listing monitored by VBreathe

Pros

Effectively purifies air
Quiet
Portable

4.9
  • Pet OwnerYes (83) · No (60)
  • Smokers Yes (20) · No (123)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Stylish, effective and lightweight

I work in multiple closed spaces during a week and wanted to have the option to take a purifier with me as well as being able to use it at home. It is easy to use, quiet, looks great and and is light to carry. Delivery and followup from VBreathe was also excellent.

Purchased in at VBreathe for $690.

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Louise, Thank you so much for your feedback, it is sincerely appreciated! So happy that you are able to transport your device from home to work find it light eight and easy to use.

Joanne Trad
Joanne TradSydney, NSW

Amazing product and after care is amazing

I purchased the device months ago and had a few problems, the customer service and after care I received was second to none! They resolved the issues I had and my device works perfectly now, it’s an amazing air purifier!

Wendy H
Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aesthetically Pleasing Air Purifier

I bought 3 of these filters as they appeared discreet in appearance, yet sounded very effective. They arrived well packaged with straight forward & simple instructions on setting up. I love how you can change the colour of the illuminated ring to match the decor of the room. They emit a lovely gentle botanical fragrance that is not overpowering. Customer service was prompt and helpful when I required it. I am very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in for $673.

Great compact product

We purchased our VBreathe in December and found the unit was well packaged for shipping and had easy to follow instructions to set up. The unit itself is very compact and lightweight with minimal noise level. The app shows everything you need and allows you to customise your device to suit your personal taste. The gel needed to be replaced last week, so it lasted the recommended 3 months. Communication with the company either by phone or email was positive with quick and friendly responses to my enquires.
I recommend this product.

cat145
cat145AU

Too noisy

I am asthmatic & suffer from allergies. I was very excited to receive my Vbreathe as hoping this could help with sleep. The product and packaging is impressive as was the customer service. Unfortunately for me I returned the product and received a refund as I simply could not sleep with VBreathe running it is just way too noisy to have running in a bedroom.

• Incentivised Review No

Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy with this product!

We've been using it for a week now and we're very happy with our V Breathe Tasman. The app is easy to use and tells you everything you need to know. The unit is sleek, compact, and very portable to move around. We have noticed a huge improvement in our allergies from using it in our bedroom overnight. The VActive gel has a beautiful subtle botanical fragrance and it's quiet to run during the night.
We chose the red one and love the colour.

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Stuart, Fantastic to hear that you are happy with your VBreathe with its sleek, compact and portable design. Also happy to hear that it has made a huge improvement to your allergies. Thank you for your awesome feedback!

Janelle H.
Janelle H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great product. . .Living with Alzheimer’s

It is sturdy, easy to clean and replace the filter and gel. The app tells you everything you need to know from when you need to change anything to humidity to battery levels etc.
The mould in my bedroom is gone, I breathe and sleep so much better and no more odours.
It is relatively quiet and I love how I can change the colour ring to suit my mood. . . I love mine and it was well the price.

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Janelle, Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and hope you're loving your VBreathe as much as we do! Glad to hear that the VBreathe has helped with the mould and you are able to sleep so much better with no more odours.

Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.

Good compact air purifier

We liked this one so much, we bought another one. However, when I received my 2nd one, I had to change the HEPA filter after 3 uses (less than 10 hours usage).
I thought this must be a mistake, but the VBreathe kept flashing at me (annoying at night-like a strobe light) so I gave in and changed the filter.
I am not sure whether the one I received was a display model, as it was not packaged with the 'outer' packaging, like when we received the first one.
Anyways, it is a great compact air purifier.
Unfortunately, I must have drawn the short straw with the 2nd one I purchased.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Very happy with this product

The device functions well, is very portable, is sturdy enough not to be affected when I accidentally kicked it over, has a good battery life, and is a nice colour (I chose blue).

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Gertrude, Thank you for your feedback and so happy that you find the device portable and love the colour.

RozaSydney, NSW

Life changer

I bought this for my partner as he sufferes from severe allergies. He would only be able to sleep for 2 hours before waking up sneezing uncomfortably. He has seen a difference after the first night of use. He doesnt wake up in the middle of the night sneezing. He hasn't had a reaction in the room. Amazing product for those who have breathing difficulties!!

Purchased in for $500.

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Roza, Thank you so much for your feedback! So happy to hear that your partner is able to sleep peacefully throughout the night and wake up without any issues after using your new device.

Roza

Yess im super happy. The VBreathe filter works so well we started using it in the other rooms :)

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

So glad that you are happy! We appreciate your feedback!

Carlosj
CarlosjDarwin, NT

All good things come in small sizes

whoa! Pocket Rocket alright! it ticked all the boxes. these (yes, we have 2 now - rose & blue) portable
u-beaut mini purifiers work just as well & or effective, if not, better than some of the bigger ones in the current purifiers market at the moment. Coincidentally, no more stuffy noses and dry throat in the morning. mmm!

Purchased in for $589.

VBreatheVBreatheSend a private message

Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for your awesome review, it is greatly appreciated! Great to hear the Tasman ticked all the boxes for you and no more stuffy noses or dry throat after using the Tasman.

Fantastic product

I have been using the product for a couple of weeks now and can totally see the difference in my ability to sleep and also rids my home of smoke that wafts in from my downstairs neighbours. Would definitely recommend it. The only reason for 4 stars is that it is a bit loud at night but still a game-changer for me

Purchased in at VBreathe.

The VBreathe a must need

Since using the VBreathe, it has not only reduced the amount of dust in my home but the quality of the air is so much better. I thought the noise would be annoying, however its pretty quiet which is great, I can sleepe with it on. The purchase/delivery and follow-up from VBreathe was excellent.

• Air Quality Improvement

Ezzy Kruiser
Ezzy KruiserNorth Queensland, QLD

VBreathe Air Purifier for Home and Caravanning

Purchased in for $690.

Jaala
JaalaEyre Peninsula, SA

A product that feels essential

The Vbreathe Tasman is a wonderful home essential that i think is necessary in all homes the bigger the home the more Vbreathe Tasmans you should have! I have asthma & suffer with mental health & i feel a lot more calmer & easier to breathe in my unit that gets very stuffy very quickly. I love that there is a Vbreathe app & tells you the Humidity, Temperature inside my place, how much charge is left & how much usage out of my filter & gel i have left to go! I have had mine for 2 weeks & its such a beautiful addition & having all the health benefits in the click of a button! The rose gold is absolutely stunning!

Purchased in for $690.

Binky
Binkyasked

I spent over an hour to go through your website , reading everything and just about to buy then I checked the Q&A , read that tea tree oil essential oils is use in the fragrance . Unfortunately , as much as I like to buy one , my main purpose is to get rid of pet smell and tea tree oil is harmful to dogs !

Charmaine
Charmaineasked

Hi I have just purchased this product and am having a very frustrating time setting it up on a weekend - I followed instructions - but the power button (white light) won't "turn/stay on" it keeps cycling through different colours (red/green/blue) of both the power button and ring - I have done everything I can think of (even the "factory reset" of holding down power button for 10 secs - no difference). I downloaded the app but cannot get it to pair through bluetooth - any one else have this problem? I can ring them next week but I am really pushed for time in their "open" times of 9-5.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.asked

Hi there, do you ship to NZ and if so, what is the cost please?

Get an answer from our members and VBreathe representatives

Features

• The VBreathe Tasman is an air purifier that uses a combination of HEPA filtration and VActive gel technology to improve the air quality in your home, through purification and detoxification.
  • It does this by filtering air particles as well as dispersing natural, microscopic particles of VActive Gel into the air. This gets rid of bacteria, mould, microbes, and toxins.
  • This air purifier has passed several clinical tests, including being proven to reduce a strand of coronavirus with 99.9% efficiency.
  • The air purifier is 100% safe to use in kitchens and other food areas.
  • Be alerted when the HEPA filter or gel need replacing, thanks to a smart light ring and sensors.
  • When you buy a VBreathe Tasman, it comes with 3 VActive gel cartridges and 4 HEPA filters.

Points of praise

• Most reviewers valued the fact that the VBreathe Tasman kept the air in their homes clean and fresh.
  • If hay fever and allergies were an issue, reviewers noticed they sneezed less after using this air purifier. Those with breathing issues reported they could breathe more easily.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how quiet the device was, and noted that it didn’t disrupt their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, the air purifier is easy to move from room to room, letting you purify air in different areas using the same unit.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

Taking a few deep breaths is a much easier task thanks to the VBreathe Tasman. So much so, that the clinically backed air purifier has the honour of being awarded a 2022 ProductReview Award. Reviewers gave the air purifier top points for its convenient ease of use and ease of cleaning and maintenance.

CategoryAir Purifiers