VBreathe Tasman

VBreathe Tasman

Listing monitored by VBreathe

• Pet OwnerYes (43) · No (34)
  • Smokers Yes (11) · No (65)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Kerry
KerryBalgownie

Improves air quality

V Breath is easy to set up and use. You are able to take the light off at night time and reduce noise level to nothing.
We had a lot of mould appearing on the ceiling this has stopped the spread and my asthma is much better less coughing at night time.
As it is portable you are able to move from room to room improving air quality throughout the house.

Purchased in May 2021 at V Breathe for $590.00.

Cee Lovelly
Cee LovellyCLOVELLY

Bought on behalf of an elderly couple, They love it!

I bought the first one on behalf of an elderly couple and thought it might be pricey but it turns out they love it, they ask me to order another one for them. Personally its a bit of IT to support them now by requesting reorder I think it works well.

Purchased for $690.00.

Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Odour Improvement

Johnny C.
Johnny C.Illawarra, NSW

They work well, but I just have a few minor issues

Purchased in June 2021 for $690.00.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product is all quality

The product is used in a household with six people, 2 adults 6 children. The children have commandeered it (!) as they have found the cleaner ar assists them while concentrating on their homework, One child (15yr old) has allergies and there is a considerable and noticeable improvement in her disposition, for the good. we are very pleased to have purchased the product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Vbreathe.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Peter, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear your children, especially your daughter, are noticing the benefits of the VBreathe Tasman. We hope your family continues to love your device.

Shar'lee
Shar'leeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Breathe Easy

It’s hard to tell if my daughters rhinitis has decreased or not although I feel it has but I find when I’m in the room sleeping with it that I can breathe more deeply and easily than usual!

Purchased in June 2021 for $590.00.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Shar'lee, thank you for taking the time to write you review. We are very pleased to hear that you and your daughter have noticed that you're breathing easier with the Tasman!
The VBreathe Team

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Vanessa Harbour
Vanessa HarbourMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and I would highly recommend VBreathe to friends and family.

So easy to use
I don’t suffer from health issues but I do have indoor pets and it’s seem the air is more cleaner.
I haven’t had to yet change the filter yet.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review! We are so glad to know you find your VBreathe easy to use.

Kelly W.
Kelly W.Queensland

This item is good I wish it had come out earlier as I wake up feeling good

I've found that this very good I'm happy with this I'm feeling much better in the morning I wish I found this product earlier I'm very happy with this item and it came in my favorites colour thank you

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Kelly, thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy you love your device and that you were able to select your favourite colour!
The VBreathe Tasman

Chris
Chris

Its made a difference.

I have noticed the musty smell from the spare room has gone since using the Vbreathe. So far i havent needed to change the filter yet although i only use the Vbreathe every 2 or 3 days.

Air Quality Improvement
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the VBreathe community. We are so pleased to know your device has assisted with removing the mustiness of your spare bedroom.

Helen Newton
Helen NewtonPerth, WA

Love my new room mate

I have only had my purifier for a short period of time. I Love its simplicity. It is sleek and non Intrusive in the room. My husband suffers from hay Fever all Year round, but I notice he is Not suffering from his usual evening cough since I put my V Breathe in the room. I Love that it has hospital grade filters, Really gives me confidence in the product!!!k

Purchased in June 2021 for $590.00.

Find out how VBreathe Tasman compares to other Air Purifiers

Amazing to say the least

Easy to use and set up love how it battery back up as well I haven’t noticed any changes but do notice the air is clear n smells amazing. Highly recommend this device

Purchased in May 2021.

Very impressed and has certainly improved our air quality inside the house

The product performs beautifully has improved the air quality within our house the app is very informative .Be good if you could turn on and off the via the app .

Purchased in June 2021 for $699.00.

Great product easy to use

The VBreathe is easy to use and clean. Set up within minutes and able to move anywhere around the house. We just bought the VBreathe for health conditions and noticed the air is cleaner.

joey
joey Sydney, NSW

amazing product

This superior product is a great investment, easy to use and works really well in purifying the air. My sleep has improved and no longer wake up tired. Like the soft lighting, WI-FI blue tooth connection and easy to use.

Purchased in April 2021.

John G.
John G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice equipment. Very quiet and comforting to know that the air in the house is clean and free from contamination.

Light weight and quite. It is good to know that the air in the house is clean and breathable. I put it beside the bed at night. We seem to get a more sound sleep.

Purchased in March 2021 for $690.00.

Tania S.
Tania S.Hobart, TAS

Excellent comes with a great app.

Easy to setup, I have noticed an improvement with asthma and allergies in my family. Great app that shows humidity, temp and when filters need changing. Easy to change ring colours.

Read more reviews - page 2

Jenni S.
Jenni S.asked

Am I to understand that you would really need a machine in every room? Which would work out quite costly. Or would you use it in your main family room area during the day and perhaps in a bedroom area at night???

Hi Jenni,
Thanks for your question. No, it is not necessary to have a device in every room. The VBreathe Tasman can be used in small, medium and large rooms, apartments, homes or offices.
The larger the area the longer it takes to detoxify the space. If you decide to use the device 24/7 (which we recommend), one VBreathe will cover larger spaces provided there is minimal wall separation in that area. As a general rule, it takes approximately 24-36 hours to purify and detoxify the air in a 4m x 4m room.
Many of our customers do as you suggested and have the Tasman in the living area during the day and move the device into their bedrooms at night. This is very easily done as the device is extremely portable.

Alexiaasked

Hi. I'm just wondering if this unit is large enough for an office space of 180 sqm?

Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Yes it will meet your requirements

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Olivia, thanks for getting in touch.
For an area that large, we would suggest three to four of our devices evenly spaced to ensure total protection for yourself and those around you.
One VBreathe takes approximately 24-36 hours to purify and detoxify the air in a 4m x 4m room (with no windows or doors open), larger rooms will take a bit longer. Therefore, having multiple devices would be more efficient.

Alexia

Get an answer from our members and VBreathe representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers