VBreathe Tasman

VBreathe Tasman

4.9

• Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (8)
  • Smokers Yes (5) · No (12)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Very pleased with quality and performance of the Tasman

I've had the unit in my bedroom for two months and I've noticed an improvement in my sleep with less congestion at night. The product is very easy to control from the app. I like the overall high quality of the device.

Purchased in December 2020 for $690.00.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hello, thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear you have noticed a difference in your sleep through the use of your new VBreathe Tasman!

Cough and congestion lessened

VBreathe is very easy to set up and use. We've had it for a few weeks and keep it in our bedroom. We tried keeping it on 24/7 but it's too noisy and the power light bothers us when we sleep. Even without it being on 24/7, I've stopped coughing at night and am a lot less congested in the morning. Looking forward to seeing how this helps during our allergy season. If it were quieter and the power light could be turned off completely, we'd give it five stars.

Sleep like never before

I love the VBreathe Tasman it looks like a delicate item but carries such force. I hav3 been using the breathe for 1 week now and I am amazed at how calm I feel, the first day I woke up at normal time but I took 2 nap/sleeps,of 2 hours each I was o tired I could not function I had to cancel my physio that day I slept less and less each evening until now when I wake up to once for the bathroom.
I am now awake all day no napping I have emphaymphsema symptoms have reduced and the loudness of my snoring is better and I expect it to go completely. My carers feel I wake up in a good mood I feel healthy both body and Mind my head is quiet! I feel everyone should have one which I suggest to my family and home carers.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're always so happy to hear how our customer's lives have improved as a result of our product! We hope you're looking forward to many more great sleeps!

Sherry H

Sherry HSydney, NSW

Great for allergy sufferers

I was suffering from hay fever every spring / summer. Ever since using Vbreathe, my allergy has gone away! What an amazing device. Love the nature herb smell and sleek design. We got 4 pets (dogs and cats) so really appreciate the pet friendly features. Also great at keeping mossies away!

Purchased in November 2020 for $690.00.

Borbala Hamerli

Borbala HamerliDarling Downs, QLD

Great device!

I have appreciated the extremely friendly and helpful staff. I have received the VBreathe Tasman in three days just over a week ago. Since then I have used it every night and have experienced very nice, peaceful sleep with the fresh air the machine created. The VBreathe Tasman functions well, looks good, it is compact and elegant so it has been a great investment for me. I recommend it for everyone.
Borbala 25/01/2021

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Borbala, thank you for your glowing review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your VBreathe Tasman.

Jennie K.

Jennie K.Sydney, NSW

Confident your environment is at its best

I suffer from hay fever and allergies which usually affects my sinus
Since I have been using the VBreathe my symptoms and sneezing have disappeared
It looks great and is quiet and it’s really great that your smart phone gives you all the data as well as room temperature and humidity
With a highly infectious virus present in our communities it’s gives you peace of mind and if this helps with the spread of Covid 19 then I can be thankful I have my own.

Purchased in December 2020 at Best Gift Certificates.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Jennie, thank you for your lovely review. We very happy to hear you're loving your VBreathe Tasman and that your allergy symptoms have disappeared!

Enjoying the simplicity

Easy to set up and operate via Bluetooth and the VBreathe app, enjoying the simplicity and visual air quality changes.
Suffer from asthma and find this a great addition to my household.

Purchased in January 2021 at Ninelife Australia for $590.00.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Sonya, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased you are enjoying your VBreathe Tasman!

David N.

David N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quiet, well Built and works better than expected

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi David, thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so pleased to hear what a difference your VBreathe Tasman is making in yours and your family's lives.

Carlie88

Carlie88Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Such a wonderful product!

A sleek, modern design that is easy to use. I love peace of mind knowing the VBreathe Tasman purifies the air AND deters mosquitos. My daughter has not been bitten once night yet, since putting the VBreathe in her bedroom. The results speak for themselves.
The gel cartridge is a beautiful, subtle smell that is very pleasant. The VBreathe App is brilliant. You can access information about the air quality, air temperature, humidity and battery life, plus personalise the lighting. I am very happy with my VBreathe Tasman.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Carlie, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The mozzie deterring nature of the VBreathe Tasman is a lifesaver, isn't it! Glad to hear your daughter isn't getting bitten anymore.

Find out how VBreathe Tasman compares to other Air Purifiers

This product is great. Love the herbal smell and good design.

Easy to use. Nice and fashion appearance. I suffer from hay fever every summer. Every time I turn it on more then half a hour, my eyes and nose feel refreshed. I recommend to use this machine every morning and evening.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Nikki, thank you for your great review. We're so glad the VBreathe gives you the relief you deserve from your hay fever symptoms.

A+ Product

Moving from Australia to London, I really felt the effects of the poor air quality on my health; everything from regular headaches to poor sleep. After using VBreathe for almost a month now, the benefits are already noticeable with far fewer headaches and improved sleep, including no longer waking up with dry mouth which I suffered even in Australia. I can't recommend VBreathe highly enough - very straightforward to set up, simple to manage through the intuitive app, and a stylish product and packaging to boot.

Purchased in October 2020.

Room TypeWhole House
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi, a big thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VBreathe Tasman. We're very happy to hear your headaches and dry mouth have alleviated since using your device.

Mood & energy saver

Purchased in December 2020 at Thr1ve for $690.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Small Bedroom
Natasha Gabryelczyk

Natasha GabryelczykSydney Surrounds, NSW

What a change to my breathing!

I inserted the gel and switch it on and it was easy for me to set up. I bought it to cover my ground floor living area of a 75 year old house that has a mould seepage issue after rain. After 2 days I noticed I was breathing much better even though I am a smoker. I also tested the light ring as I normally never smoke indoors but on this occasion I did and the light ring changed colour from green to orange to red as I continued to smoke. I know it won’t stop the seepage causing the mould but what a difference in the air and my breathing. I just leave it on 24/7 on low fan speed and it looks good which also pleases me immensely. Another surprise was that my lovely dog Ginger's lingering odour can no longer be smelt.

Purchased in November 2020 for $540.00.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Natasha, we're very happy to hear about all the benefits you've started to experience since beginning to use your VBreathe Tasman. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Sheraden

Sheraden Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

I love this. I am so impressed by the beautiful design and easy functionality of the device. This is a great time to invest in something like this with the current world climate and makes me feel at ease and safe in my office at work.

Room TypeOpen-Plan Office
VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Sheraden, thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We are thrilled you love our product as much as we do! Your feedback is key to our company’s development and we are very grateful for it.

Gerry W.

Gerry W.Perth, WA

Beautiful device!

Excellent design and build quality. And easy to use. I just selected auto, and then the VBreathe Tasman works quietly in the background, adjusting automatically from low, medium and high as required depending on the air quality. I know the room is clean and detoxified as the coloured light ring goes from red to orange, to green. It's great seeing the portable device lighted up green in the room where my family and I spend most of our time. Love it!

Purchased in November 2020 at VBreathe for $690.00.

VBreatheVBreathe

Hi Gerry, thank you for sharing your experience with your VBreathe Tasman. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family are loving our product!

A breath of fresh air

It is such an amazing product. Easy to use - set and forget. Such a great peace of mind in keeping my family safe. Light and beautiful scent from the Gel.

Purchased in November 2020 at VBreathe for $690.00.

Hi Moona!
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this great review. We're very happy to hear your family is feeling safe thanks to the VBreathe Tasman.

ColinPerth, WA

I love my VBreathe.

Besides being a super cool design my VBreathe works a treat. I no longer wake up all clogged up in the mornings and love that its just so lightweight and portable I can take it with me around the house and even take it to the office.

Purchased in October 2020 at Vbreathe.com for $690.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom and Living/Dining Area