5VBreathe Tasman

Louise
Louise
  Fair Incentive VerifiedPinned

Stylish, effective and lightweight

I work in multiple closed spaces during a week and wanted to have the option to take a purifier with me as well as being able to use it at home. It is easy to use, quiet, looks great and and is light to carry. Delivery and followup from VBreathe was also excellent.

Purchased in at VBreathe for $690.

• Room Type: Large Bedroom and Small Office
  • Pet Owner: Yes
  • Smokers: No
Odour Improvement
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
VBreathe   DM

Hi Louise, Thank you so much for your feedback, it is sincerely appreciated! So happy that you are able to transport your device from home to work find it light eight and easy to use.
The VBreathe Team

F Ash
F Ash

Great product and customer service!

We have had the VBreathe Tasman for a while now. It runs almost every night in my kids room. We have noticed a change in the air quality since using it. Also recently after a long period of use it started making a whirring noise. The company took it back and serviced it hassle free, no questions asked. Both the product and customer service have been great! Would recommend ! Show details ·  1
grandb3rry
grandb3rry2 posts
Bob
Bob2 posts

How to use as personal bubble? On low as it's loud

It's loud. Air flow isn't very high although that's not a suprise. Nice design. How can I use this as personal air filter such as covid safe sitting in dentist chair? Will it work like that? How close? Show 3 replies
Tanya D.
Tanya D.South East Queensland, QLD24 posts

Does this air purifier work for large rooms

I have a open plan kitchen and loungeroom that 4mx5m Will this purifier work for my measurements also the noise level , I found the phillips brand 2000/ 3000 has the lowest decibel noise level I really want the best air filter ,which is this brand . I was hoping it had lower noise level Thank you kindly
Tanya Show details ·  7
ShayneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

It’s good but could be better

Look it’s a quality product, the materials are great, I like the functionality and ability to change the led colour, connectivity is really good, it’s slightly loud, it looks really sleek, should it be twice the size that it is? Yes. It’s so nano that it takes such a long time to purifier the air compared to other larger air purifiers, I’d love to see a larger version of this. The gel smell is very subtle which is nice. It’s pricey but given the small size of the device it wouldn’t cost much more to make it double the size that it is and more efficient. Show details
Joanne Trad
Joanne TradSydney, NSW

Amazing product and after care is amazing

I purchased the device months ago and had a few problems, the customer service and after care I received was second to none! They resolved the issues I had and my device works perfectly now, it’s an amazing air purifier! Show details
Wendy H
Wendy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Aesthetically Pleasing Air Purifier

I bought 3 of these filters as they appeared discreet in appearance, yet sounded very effective. They arrived well packaged with straight forward & simple instructions on setting up. I love how you can change the colour of the illuminated ring to match the decor of the room. They emit a lovely gentle botanical fragrance that is not overpowering. Customer service was prompt and helpful when I required it. I am very happy with my purchase. Show details
Wen
Wen2 posts

Great compact product

We purchased our VBreathe in December and found the unit was well packaged for shipping and had easy to follow instructions to set up. The unit itself is very compact and lightweight with minimal noise level. The app shows everything you need and allows you to customise your device to suit your personal taste. The gel needed to be replaced last week, so it lasted the recommended 3 months. Communication with the company either by phone or email was positive with quick and friendly responses to my enquires.
I recommend this product. Show details ·  1
cat145
cat145AU5 posts

Too noisy

I am asthmatic & suffer from allergies. I was very excited to receive my Vbreathe as hoping this could help with sleep. The product and packaging is impressive as was the customer service. Unfortunately for me I returned the product and received a refund as I simply could not sleep with VBreathe running it is just way too noisy to have running in a bedroom. Show details
Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

So happy with this product!

We've been using it for a week now and we're very happy with our V Breathe Tasman. The app is easy to use and tells you everything you need to know. The unit is sleek, compact, and very portable to move around. We have noticed a huge improvement in our allergies from using it in our bedroom overnight. The VActive gel has a beautiful subtle botanical fragrance and it's quiet to run during the night.
We chose the red one and love the colour. Show details ·  1
Janelle H.
Janelle H.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Great product. . .Living with Alzheimer’s

It is sturdy, easy to clean and replace the filter and gel. The app tells you everything you need to know from when you need to change anything to humidity to battery levels etc.
The mould in my bedroom is gone, I breathe and sleep so much better and no more odours.
It is relatively quiet and I love how I can change the colour ring to suit my mood. . . I love mine and it was well the price. Show details ·  1
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.3 posts

Good compact air purifier

We liked this one so much, we bought another one. However, when I received my 2nd one, I had to change the HEPA filter after 3 uses (less than 10 hours usage).
I thought this must be a mistake, but the VBreathe kept flashing at me (annoying at night-like a strobe light) so I gave in and changed the filter.
I am not sure whether the one I received was a display model, as it was not packaged with the 'outer' packaging, like when we received the first one.
Anyways, it is a great compact air purifier.
Unfortunately, I must have drawn the short straw with the 2nd one I purchased. Show details
Gertrude G
Gertrude G
  Fair Incentive

Very happy with this product

The device functions well, is very portable, is sturdy enough not to be affected when I accidentally kicked it over, has a good battery life, and is a nice colour (I chose blue). Show reply
Roza
RozaSydney, NSW2 posts

Life changer

I bought this for my partner as he sufferes from severe allergies. He would only be able to sleep for 2 hours before waking up sneezing uncomfortably. He has seen a difference after the first night of use. He doesnt wake up in the middle of the night sneezing. He hasn't had a reaction in the room. Amazing product for those who have breathing difficulties!! Show details ·  3

Lynda TMC
Lynda TMC

I’m interested in some protection during a 1 1/2 hour flight. Do you offer something appropriate? Lynda

mimi a.
mimi a.

What happens with existing products? Will the warranty be supported and replacement gel/filters continue to be available?

Mark
Mark

Is there a way to turn this off within the app? I have an iPhone and when I try and change it from Auto to Standby, this never seems to stick. I simply want it to stop purifying when not around, so thought Standby should achieve this/allow it to be turned back on in the app as well.

Kate
Kate

We are interested in purchasing a unit. However, as the main purpose is to operate in our bedroom while sleeping, we are concerned about the noise level as several reviews have commented on unit being loud.

Shayne

Personally I got used to the noise pretty quickly, similar sound level as an air conditioner on low. I also have a Dyson fan and a Breville dehumidifier in the bedroom and the noise from those is louder than the VBreathe, hope that helps :)

Features

• The VBreathe Tasman is an air purifier that uses a combination of HEPA filtration and VActive gel technology to improve the air quality in your home, through purification and detoxification.
  • It does this by filtering air particles as well as dispersing natural, microscopic particles of VActive Gel into the air. This gets rid of bacteria, mould, microbes, and toxins.
  • This air purifier has passed several clinical tests, including being proven to reduce a strand of coronavirus with 99.9% efficiency.
  • The air purifier is 100% safe to use in kitchens and other food areas.
  • Be alerted when the HEPA filter or gel need replacing, thanks to a smart light ring and sensors.
  • When you buy a VBreathe Tasman, it comes with 3 VActive gel cartridges and 4 HEPA filters.

Points of praise

• Most reviewers valued the fact that the VBreathe Tasman kept the air in their homes clean and fresh.
  • If hay fever and allergies were an issue, reviewers noticed they sneezed less after using this air purifier. Those with breathing issues reported they could breathe more easily.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how quiet the device was, and noted that it didn’t disrupt their sleep.
  • According to reviewers, the air purifier is easy to move from room to room, letting you purify air in different areas using the same unit.
CategoryAir Purifiers