Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series

Pros

• Powerful 3-stage filter system

• Great at removing smoke

• Helped relieve systems of congestion and blocked sinuses

4.9

• Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Ben Flavell

Ben FlavellSouth West, WA

Very effective for cost

When we turn that on in the night we can't sleep well because of noise. I was looking for something light and low noise level air purifier for my baby room and this is perfect. It is a very lightweight and small noise level, so no more disturbing for my small son! we hear some noise when that is in fan speed level. I used this while cooking and all overnight time. Everything works perfect and we are happy with this air purifier.

Lewis Reeder

Lewis ReederSydney, NSW

Great filtration

Been using this for about a week and its great. I have 4 dogs, and I have allergies to a lot of plants and dust, and I can tell how fresh the air in my room is after using this for a few days. It also does a good job of clearing out any odors caused by basic human bodily functions.

Gert Erasmus

Gert ErasmusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

best quality

I bought this air purifier, the air in my room has become better all at once.
My granddaughter has horrible allergies put this in my bedroom it was the first time she slept through the night highly recommended !!!

Purchased at Amazon.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series compares to other Air Purifiers

Excellent purifier

We are excited about cleaner air in our home. I have 2 cats love how this adjust to the air quality and cleans the air it’s very quit. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a True HEPA Filter.

Damian Curtis

Damian CurtisNorthern Region, NSW

High quality purifier that looks attractive

Because I am allergic to a lot of things in the air. After I read a lot of reviews, I know I need an air purifier with a HEPA filter. The ordinary air purifier is not very effective. The air purifier uses pure mechanical filtration.

Purchased at Amazon.

Arovec Air purifier

This product is really good and effective. Also great for those how have pets and allergy. It help as to sleep more relax. This Arovec Air purifier is the best. I really recommended.

Essential for the home

Love our air purifiers, makes it easier to breathe at night and keeps the air in the home much better quality, especially during the high pollen days/nights.
Highly recommend these

jlw

jlw

Nicely made

well built, but noisier than expected, very helpful when making purchase but have sent emails to questions noise levels and no response. Poor after sales service Australian supplier. My larger capacity kmart purifier is much quieter and has an auto function

Dez

Dez

Ahhhhhhh.....Fresh air.No dust

I initially bought this to see if it would help clear my dust and pollen allergy.
It improved the air quality in my home office/study so much I bought a second unit for our lounge area.
Very Impressed and happy

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great looking and effective

This is the second arovec hepa filter unit I have purchased - works very well, effective and looks good - would highly recommended. Arrived quickly and well packed. Instructions need to be a little clearer. You need to turn unit upside down to open and change filter.

Positive impact

The unit had a positive change to my sons sleeping. He now wakes with no sneezing and needing to blow his nose. Have purchased 2 more for other rooms in the home.

Good performance

The unit arrived on time and we have started using. Its quiet and not intrusive when we sleep. Yet to yield any results but its too early to make judgement

Originally posted on arovec.com.au using our platform

This is the air purifier you want!

Since using my air purifier, I sleep more soundly. I no longer suffer sinus congestion throughout the night and morning, and I wake up completely rested, alert and ready for the day. :-)
I am so pleased with my purchase, that I am ordering a second unit to reside by my computer work station.

Love this product and fast delivery

I purchased my air purifier 1 year ago after having a bad run with asthma. It’s not only helped with my asthma, but my partner and I are sleeping better too.

Does a good job!

I work from home and started feeling stuffy and sick during work hours in my office. I have it running on my work desk which yes- of course is hear it. On the lowest setting it’s quiet background noise but on the highest setting it’s quite loud. I can tell the air is a little easier to breathe and it’s not as stuffy. I’m really happy with my purchase.

Air Purifiers

Wonderful to wake up with clear sinuses

I needed an additional air purifier for my home and did extensive research, spent hours reading reviews and comparing specs and prices before choosing this air purifier. So I looked at ALL the available manufacturers and models, and I'm glad I bought this one. It works great and the optional night light is a neat feature, too. If I had one complaint, and this is going to sound silly, it would be that the unit is a bit "too quiet" for my purpose. I had used the old one as a white noise generator to drown out noises in the house and help me sleep. This Arovec device is fairly quiet even on the highest fan setting, but it is working out fine for me and I love it.

Extremely happy with the units

This is an excellent purifier for those who are affected by cat dander, mold and other problems associated with breathing difficulties. I use the level 3 fan setting and find it is most effective for my problems. I have several cats so there is so much hair in the air in addition to their dander. This machine has solved my breathing problems during the night (I use it in my bedroom). In fact I am sleeping better every night which I'm sure is due to the cleaner air that I am breathing. Another plus is that I'm using a great deal less tissues. I highly recommend this product. I'm sure you'll find it will help your breathing problems.

My mother has really bad allergies, and lung problems

My mother has really bad allergies, and lung problems. During flu season she was horribly sick, she could not breathe, she could not sleep, and could not stop coughing. I quarantined her room (cleaned it like crazy, decontaminated it) and placed this bad boy (air purifier) into her room and kept the room closed. I kid you not, her breathing improved so much, the only place she could really breathe was her room, because that is where the air purifier is placed. This thing really helped my mother and I am considering investing in another, if you can at least keep the air in your own house clean, why not. I totally recommend.

Amazing Purifier

I decided to write a review because I not only love this product, but saw some misleading reviews about how bright the lights are. I have mine in my bedroom and was also initially worried about the light since the buttons were so bright even without the night light on, but if you read the manual there is a way to turn ALL the lights on it off. I find it pretty quiet on level one and two for my tolerance, 3 is a little loud but the manual really just suggests using it for the first little bit that you have the filter to get a head start on helping the air in your rooms.

Handsome and effective.

We brought this on a recommendation from a friend and I was skeptical as I had tried so many different type of things to stop my constant asthma attacks, stuffy nose and constant eyes streaming, let alone sleeping. I used this the whole week I was at my parents and I slept all the way through the night, no waking up not being able to breathe, no allergic reactions and no getting sick when I arrived home.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who has any issues with allergies or asthma follow the instructions and breathe.

C Pageasked

True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 (White)

Does this eliminate cigarette smoke ? Our neighbour smokes and the smoke comes into our unit

Arovec
Omid S.Arovec

Hi there,

This model Contain High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter which adsorbs various odours and smokes such as cigarette smoke, fumes, cooking smell, pet odours, hazardous gases and VOCs.

C Page

Thankyou . How often does filter need changing and how much is replacement filter ?

jodie

jodieasked

AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series

are they expensive to run

mickywee

mickyweeasked

True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 (White)

Are these reviews mostly fake? Most of the accounts have a basic name, were created a few months ago, and literally one review (all of them give this filter 5 stars, and haven't reviewed anything else).

Suspicious?

Get an answer from our members and Arovec representatives

Features:

• Designed with a true HEPA Filter, which is the highest standard for an air filter, effectively trapping at least 99.97% of airborne contaminants. This includes particulate matter PM2.5, dust, allergens, pollen, smoke such as cigarette smoke, cooking odours, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
  • 3-stage filtration system includes: a preliminary filter, a H13 HEPA Filter (medical grade), and an activated carbon filter to help remove odours and harmful gases like Volatile Organic Compounds from the air (for example, those found in domestic cleaning products).
  • Operates at a quiet 28dB noise level in Sleep mode, which is equivalent to the volume of a whisper. The most powerful setting operates at 50dB, which is just softer than the hum of a household. fridge).

Points of praise for the Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier:

• Reviewers loved that the Arovec AV-P152 made it easier from them to breathe at night and helped relieve congested sinuses, both of which improved their quality of sleep
  • This purifier was effective at removing both pet fur and dander from the air, as well as smoke caused by environmental factors such as bushfires
  • Overall, the vast majority of reviewers reported that the Arovec AV-P152 purifies the air effectively, leaving fresh, clean air in its wake, which is a pleasure to breathe.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Reviewers were so impressed with the Arovec AV-P152’s performance that this purifier was a winner of the 2021 Award for Best Air Purifier. It owes the honour to a number of factors, the most positive of which include: the purity of air quality produced, ease of maintenance and outstanding value for money.

Compare all 3 Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series
CategoryAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $179.89$179.89$29.89
HEPA FilterYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings and Carbon FilterAdjustable Speed Settings and Carbon Filter
Maximum Noise Level49 db49 db
Max Room Size 1212
Weight2.5 kg2.5 kg
Power25 W25 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare all 3 Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series