Arovec True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

AV-P152 (White), AV-P152B (Black), AV-P152-RF (See All)
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Arovec

• Pet OwnerYes (13) · No (31)
  • Smokers Yes (7) · No (36)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Deb DavidsonHobart, TAS

Great product

Great unit. The purifier is handy size, easy to use, perfect for our offices. We bought 5 to help keep each small office free of covid, but still enabling us to see clients face to face.

arovec.com.au
Ausbrilliant Brandsarovec.com.auSend a private message

Originally posted on arovec.com.au using our platform

Quality

Nothing to dislike with this product, does what it says on the box, cleans the air, you can smell the freshness
of a room even after a few minutes, great for every room even the kitchen to get rid of those nasty cooking smells.

Purchased in for $151.92.

Oh My goodness!!

For years I have been suffering with a pollen allergy. I’ve tried basically everything except this - problem solved. I’m shook y’all! I got it yesterday, used it last night for the first time, and for the first time ever in the history of Springs did I wake up with a clear nose & throat - I thought I was dreaming. Goodbye medication, goodbye feeling disgusting. Wow, just wow. Thanks Arovec!

Purchased in for $189.89.

Hayden lyric
Hayden lyricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the best!!!

I bought the air purifier because I suffer mightily during pollen season and because I have two big dogs who, you know, smell like dogs. I've been running this constantly in my family room where we spend the most time and the different in air quality is noticeable. I never sneeze in this room and it smells fresh and clean in there even with my dogs and their dog beds.

It's a very quiet device, even on max speed. I bought a second one for my bedroom and it doesn't keep me awake. The light hum is like having a sleep sound machine in your room.

Purchased for $189.89.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Arovec True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series compares to other Air Purifiers

MargG
MargGLaunceston, TAS

Much needed product

We have just changed our filters. They were great to filter dust and cigarette smoke in our house. We have bought replacement filters so we have them to change the filters again in our two arovec air cleaners.

arovec.com.au
Ausbrilliant Brandsarovec.com.auSend a private message

Originally posted on arovec.com.au using our platform

It does the job

At first, I hesitated to get this. I never heard of the brand before and you can't really find any reviews about it except the ones here on . The price is affordable. My kid has this cute 'killer' rabbit that later on, I found out I'm sort of allergic to it and cause the breathing problem. I run it 24/7, and after couple days, my breathing started to improve. I sleep better too. Every other day, I vacuum the ventilation holes on 4 sides and a bit on the filter too. I'm glad I got this. And the filter is affordable and easy to replace. PS: The highest speed of fan isn't that quiet, but I usually sleep with fan/white noise anyway so it doesn't bother me. Pretty quite on speed 1 and two.

Ausbrilliant BrandsArovecSend a private message

I must say.. I am impressed

This is my first time using an air purifier and I must say, I am in shock. Where I live the allergy season is beginning to pick up a bit and with dogs tracking things in the house, I’ve been struggling to get a full night of rest. Within minutes of being turned on, I noticed a difference (maybe it’s in my head, who knows). I definitely had my best night of sleep in a while, though. I 100% recommend this purifier to anyone who has had trouble getting a good night of rest or anyone who feels like their current purifier is not getting the job done. ITS ALSO SUPER QUIET!!

Purchased in for $170.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Donna solits
Donna solitsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

AMAZING FOR INDORE SMOKERS!!!!!!!!!

Ausbrilliant BrandsArovecSend a private message

Perfect for me! Very happy!

This machine is quiet, sooo quiet, and I like that. The sound it does make (I run it on 2) is soft, background, not even white noise. It doesn't interfere with anything I've got going on, like streaming video, or just sitting and reading. It does clean the air, and does a good job. It's made a big improvement in the air quality in my living room. Worth the price, and one of the better purchases I've made in recent years!

Excellent for our use!

This air purifier has done wonders for our bedroom, considering we have a bearded dragon, 2 cats, and 2 dogs in the room at once as well as a litterbox. Even though there are occasional times you barely smell the pet odors and odor in general, it's being put to work with the amount of animals and 2 people. It's worth the money, and I recommend it to anyone who needs a bit of fresh air.

Purchased in for $161.41.

Shane...
Shane...Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome!!!

I didn't expect much from this fair guy, but it totally blew me away with how well it works. We smoke in our house so we are always looking for ways to clean the air in our home and this is absolutely perfect for us. It's easy to use. All you have to do is plug it up and press ON. It makes no noise at all. But, it makes a tremendous difference in the quality of the air in our home. I plan to buy a few more for other rooms, but I definitely recommend you try this one!!! It's grea

Purchased in for $142.42.

Willow A.
Willow A.Sydney, NSW

Helped with my moldy apartment!

I wish I could give this more stars. Before I got this my chest would hurt from the mold in my house (it's been flooded one too many times.) Two days into using this my chest pains started to ease. A week in, they were gone. I keep it running on 2 at all times in my bedroom. The first day I ran it at a 3 just to speed up the process but it vibrates the floor causing the room below to be loud. I have two dogs and a boyfriend who smokes and this helps with all the odors. This has been a serious life saver!

Purchased in at Catch for $179.89.

Robinson
RobinsonSydney, NSW

Worth every cent!!

We live in the heart of Sydney and we bought this particular product as I can smell cigarette smoke coming through the walls from the neighbors. I also wake up with a stuffy nose most days. I put the product in the room to test it and was blown away by how awesome the air smelled. Like being up a mountain. I can't smell cigarette smoke and I after the first night of using the air purifier I didn't have a stuffy nose in the morning.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who lives in a city. You don't realize how low the quality of air is until you try this product, and it really does make a significant difference. Super impressed.

Purchased in for $142.42.

Sediq Ahmad
Sediq AhmadSydney, NSW

Best air purifier, best out there!

Purchased in for $189.89.

Thomas H.
Thomas H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for Grandma!

Purchased in at MyDeal.com.au for $189.89.