3Arovec True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

Pet OwnerYes · No
Smokers Yes · No
4.5
Odour Improvement
Makes air clean and fresh
Effectively removes odours
Quiet operation

Mark
Mark5 posts
  Verified AV-P152-RF

Works effectively when you need clean air

Original replacement filters... works fantastic.
A great machine for keeping your air and room clean! Show details ·  1
Tezza Lawrence
Tezza Lawrence

Replacing the filters ☺️

Hi there.. I love my purifier .. and was nervous when the light went on.. but I was able to replace the filters.. Show details ·  1
Diane Debell
Diane Debell
  Verified AV-P152-RF

On line purchasing is the way to go

It's quick efficient especially as I knew exactly what I needed. Delivered quickly despite the Xmas rush. Excellent. Show details ·  1
Jean-MarcS
Jean-MarcS2 posts

Great product

Best product
I bought in a while. Quality of air in my room is really good now. Show details ·  1
Brayden
Brayden
  Verified AV-P152-RF

Easy to replace old filter

Would be nice if it included directions for disposal of the old filter e.g. recycle drop off or general waste. Show details ·  1
MargG
MargGLaunceston, TAS4 posts
  Verified AV-P152-RF

Great product - the filters do the job well!

We have used these filters 3 or 4 times now. We have just put new ones in our air purifiers, so we needed backup filters in the cupboard. Thanks Arovec Show details ·  1
Kiaya Melnyk
Kiaya Melnyk
  Verified True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

I like how effective it is

Though hate that the dim light is still bright lights coming through the top so I can’t sleep with it even after covering the lights with tape. So this will be a lounge room one not sleeping one Show reply
Ethan
Ethan

Very satisfied with product

The air purifier works really well in cleansing the air in the room and helping me breathe better. My purifier didn't come with the filtration protector, I think they forgot to include it, but besides that it's perfect! Show details ·  1
Kunal
Kunal
  Verified True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

Very good air purifier for the price

This air purifier does the job well. I have lots of carpets in my bedroom and get allergy from that, but since using this air purifier and leaving it on all day, I rarely get allergic reactions. it has a light which is useful and on the lowest setting the sound is equivalent to a heater. It's not too loud to bother me but it's not dead silent. Overall great product especially for this price Show reply
Jon Gundrum
Jon Gundrum

Reliable and effective filter

Been running this filter daily for 2 years or more. From experience, this filter needs cleaning occasionally which proves it's capabilities. Fast replacement. Washable black prefilter. Show reply
Nicole  Rodriguez
Nicole Rodriguez

It is so amazing!

It is great, you can really feel the difference as soon as you turn it on! Show reply
Muhammad
MuhammadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Best purifier

This purifier is beyond expectation.its very uniquely made.i recommend this to them looking for good purifier and air cleaner. Show reply
Rameez
RameezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strong Sucker!!

I have been using it for last three weeks in my carpeted bedroom and it's sucking strong all dust particles in the air and I am sleeping peacefully. Filter cleaning and replacing is easy and it doesn't make much sound. It's pretty quiet. I'm also using it's blue light as a night light in my bedroom at night. So far I'm happy and satisfied with it and surely recommends it. Show details ·  1
Preeti
Preeti

Just awesome

This is super cool makes the nice and clean air circulation at my home. Show details ·  1
Muhammad
MuhammadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing diffuser

This diffuser is excellent a must have product. This diffuser saves me from dust allergy now. Show details ·  1

S Sugai
S Sugai · True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152B (Black)

Why did my purifier show yellow color at all times

Arovec   DM

Hi S Sugai, I hope you are doing well.

Could you please contact support@arovec.com.au, they will help you.

Kindest regards,
Arovec Australia Team

Rochelle
Rochelle · True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

Does it kill mould spores?

Deb Backman · True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series

Can you turn all lights on the unit off at night. Im one of those people that like complete dark to sleep.

Features:

• The Arovec True HEPA AV-P152 Air Purifier filters out 99.97% of airborne harmful pollutants including allergens, dust, pollen, odours and pet dander.
  • It’s designed for rooms up to 15 square metres.
  • The air purifier uses 3-stage filtration: first the preliminary filter captures large particles, then the H13 True HEPA Filter traps fine particles such as dust mites and mould, and then the activated carbon filter absorbs odours and smokes.
  • Three fan speed settings all quietly operate, so you can sleep undisturbed.
  • The unit is lightweight, letting you easily move it around your home.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Arovec True HEPA AV-P152 Air Purifier made the air in their room feel cleaner and more fresh.
  • They also said that it removed odours effectively.
  • According to reviews, it is quiet when in operation.
Compare all Arovec True HEPA Air Purifier AV-P152 Series listings
CategoryAir PurifiersAir PurifiersAir Purifiers
Price (RRP) $189.89$189.89$29.89
HEPA FilterYesYesYes
FeaturesAdjustable Speed Settings and Carbon FilterAdjustable Speed Settings and Carbon Filter
Maximum Noise Level50 db50 db
Max Room Size 1515
Weight2.5 kg2.5 kg
Power25 W25 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual