Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series

Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series

AV-P152 (White), AV-P152B (Black), AV-P152-RF (Replacement Filter)

4.9

• Room Type
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Arovec Air purifier

This product is really good and effective. Also great for those how have pets and allergy. It help as to sleep more relax. This Arovec Air purifier is the best. I really recommended.

Essential for the home

Love our air purifiers, makes it easier to breathe at night and keeps the air in the home much better quality, especially during the high pollen days/nights.
Highly recommend these

jlw

jlw

Nicely made

well built, but noisier than expected, very helpful when making purchase but have sent emails to questions noise levels and no response. Poor after sales service Australian supplier. My larger capacity kmart purifier is much quieter and has an auto function

Air Purifiers

Find out how Arovec AV-P152 True HEPA Air Purifier Series compares to other Air Purifiers

Dez

Dez

Ahhhhhhh.....Fresh air.No dust

I initially bought this to see if it would help clear my dust and pollen allergy.
It improved the air quality in my home office/study so much I bought a second unit for our lounge area.
Very Impressed and happy

Leanne

LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great looking and effective

This is the second arovec hepa filter unit I have purchased - works very well, effective and looks good - would highly recommended. Arrived quickly and well packed. Instructions need to be a little clearer. You need to turn unit upside down to open and change filter.

Positive impact

The unit had a positive change to my sons sleeping. He now wakes with no sneezing and needing to blow his nose. Have purchased 2 more for other rooms in the home.

Good performance

The unit arrived on time and we have started using. Its quiet and not intrusive when we sleep. Yet to yield any results but its too early to make judgement

Posted on arovec.com.au using ProductReview Review Platform

This is the air purifier you want!

Since using my air purifier, I sleep more soundly. I no longer suffer sinus congestion throughout the night and morning, and I wake up completely rested, alert and ready for the day. :-)
I am so pleased with my purchase, that I am ordering a second unit to reside by my computer work station.

Noise Level

Love this product and fast delivery

I purchased my air purifier 1 year ago after having a bad run with asthma. It’s not only helped with my asthma, but my partner and I are sleeping better too.

Does a good job!

I work from home and started feeling stuffy and sick during work hours in my office. I have it running on my work desk which yes- of course is hear it. On the lowest setting it’s quiet background noise but on the highest setting it’s quite loud. I can tell the air is a little easier to breathe and it’s not as stuffy. I’m really happy with my purchase.

Odour Improvement

Wonderful to wake up with clear sinuses

I needed an additional air purifier for my home and did extensive research, spent hours reading reviews and comparing specs and prices before choosing this air purifier. So I looked at ALL the available manufacturers and models, and I'm glad I bought this one. It works great and the optional night light is a neat feature, too. If I had one complaint, and this is going to sound silly, it would be that the unit is a bit "too quiet" for my purpose. I had used the old one as a white noise generator to drown out noises in the house and help me sleep. This Arovec device is fairly quiet even on the highest fan setting, but it is working out fine for me and I love it.

Room Type Large Bedroom

Extremely happy with the units

This is an excellent purifier for those who are affected by cat dander, mold and other problems associated with breathing difficulties. I use the level 3 fan setting and find it is most effective for my problems. I have several cats so there is so much hair in the air in addition to their dander. This machine has solved my breathing problems during the night (I use it in my bedroom). In fact I am sleeping better every night which I'm sure is due to the cleaner air that I am breathing. Another plus is that I'm using a great deal less tissues. I highly recommend this product. I'm sure you'll find it will help your breathing problems.

Odour Improvement

My mother has really bad allergies, and lung problems

My mother has really bad allergies, and lung problems. During flu season she was horribly sick, she could not breathe, she could not sleep, and could not stop coughing. I quarantined her room (cleaned it like crazy, decontaminated it) and placed this bad boy (air purifier) into her room and kept the room closed. I kid you not, her breathing improved so much, the only place she could really breathe was her room, because that is where the air purifier is placed. This thing really helped my mother and I am considering investing in another, if you can at least keep the air in your own house clean, why not. I totally recommend.

Amazing Purifier

I decided to write a review because I not only love this product, but saw some misleading reviews about how bright the lights are. I have mine in my bedroom and was also initially worried about the light since the buttons were so bright even without the night light on, but if you read the manual there is a way to turn ALL the lights on it off. I find it pretty quiet on level one and two for my tolerance, 3 is a little loud but the manual really just suggests using it for the first little bit that you have the filter to get a head start on helping the air in your rooms.

Room Type Small Bedroom

Handsome and effective.

We brought this on a recommendation from a friend and I was skeptical as I had tried so many different type of things to stop my constant asthma attacks, stuffy nose and constant eyes streaming, let alone sleeping. I used this the whole week I was at my parents and I slept all the way through the night, no waking up not being able to breathe, no allergic reactions and no getting sick when I arrived home.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who has any issues with allergies or asthma follow the instructions and breathe.

It's a great buy

Caitlyn

CaitlynQueensland

Extremely happy with the units

Very effective unit,quiet operation

This is seriously good. The improvement in air quality is unmistakable. Extremely quiet on the lowest fan speed, but very beefy on the highest setting. Makes a room feel fresher and cooler, and reduces coughing for any type of breathing difficulty. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to purify the air in a bedroom. Look no further, this is the beat compact air purifier!

Room Type Large Bedroom

Review collected in partnership with Arovec

Mikey

MikeyPerth, WA

Works excellent and very helpful

I had been researching buying an air purifier with my son in mind who suffers from asthma. Particularly in winter months with the colds and viruses around. Dust is also a trigger. I was looking for a Hepa not one that uses ions to purify the air. After a lot a search we find this amazing air purifier and it works well. At the price it is cheap compared to other air purifier but
The quality seems good. Again perfect for a bedroom. It has 3 fan levels and I use the level 3 highest level for an hour or so before bed and then have it at level 1 all night. At level 1 you can barely hear it so it doesn’t affect sleep. There is a night light with two levels or you can have it off. My children like it. also it’s very easy to remove the filter.

Purchased in August 2019.

SheepieSydney

Smoke-induced headaches are gone.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$195.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area