AirNorth

• In-Flight Service
James

JamesAustralian Capital Territory

No Problems At All.

Flew Darwin To Cairns Via Gove. Flight On Time, the Crew Very Nice. I guess the pricing good have been a little more competitive but the Flight Times suited our needs. When in Darwin I did need to ring them as there had been a slight schedule change. The guy I spoke to on the phone was a little "matter of fact" in his tone which was a bit off putting. Overall, not a bad experience.

DepartureDarwin NT, Australia
DestinationCairns QLD, Australia
Booking Third Party
Sir Mick

Sir MickDarwin, NT

Must be worse than any of the poorest airlines around!!!

Those clowns changed a plane to a smaller one and as a result the baggage allowance was reduced. However they didn't think telling us. As a result my friend had to leave baggage behind and this wasn't funny as she has relocated to Alice Springs. No sorry, no nothing. Completely unprofessional and no sense of understanding. I can't believe how they get away with this. On another flight we were delayed over 12 hours. It scares me to read so many posts of complaints. Luckily there is Qantas which flies the same route.

DepartureDarwin NT, Australia
DestinationAlice Springs NT, Australia
Booking Through Airline

Suck it Up - we're the only player in town

DestinationNhulunbuy NT, Australia
Booking Third Party

Damaged baggage

Just traveled with Airnorth from Nhulunbuy to Cairns flight was fine they don’t have care or respect for luggage I was upset to fined my luggage damaged and spilling out onto the baggage carousel on collection this wasn’t good enough.

Out of pocket

Out of pocket

Successive delays/poor communication

The departure time for my flight from Melbourne to Toowoomba has been delayed three times so far. It was delayed one hour by the time of checking in, followed by two more delay announcements of an hour each. No proactive communication by text, email or phone call. The screens in the terminal display incorrect information. There are no ground staff at the boarding gate except for appearances after boarding time to make an announcement of further delay. Air North is not a discount airline but is acting like one. The ground staff are displaying poor customer service. The time saved by flying direct to Toowoomba has been lost - flying Qantas via Brisbane is looking a better option at this point.

Robyn

RobynDarling Downs, QLD

Amazing, Considerate and Very Helpful

Every few months. My daughter with a 12 week old baby and a 2 year old left from Toowoomba Wellcamp for Townsville today. We were late and staff were so amazing with helping her with removing capsule and luggage from car to make sure she made the flight. Thankyou Air North.

September 9th 2019 Update: Love Air North

I travel with Air North to Townsville often. Booking our Seats is easy on line and they often have Specials on Fares. Very comfortable seats with plenty of leg room.

Purple

PurpleQueensland, 4820

Unreliable

Airnorth frequently runs late, cancels flights and changes scheduled flights with little notice. It's very unreliable to travel with from Maningrid a to Darwin, Darwin to Townsville & on to Toowoomba. Their food is better than Qantas.

Total crap

Two days to fly from kunnunurru to Perth. is pathetic. Can't run on time can't give information.Rude staff
The whole airline is crap and should have its licence revoked
I will never fly with them again.TOTAL RUBBISH AIRLINE

Mick M

Mick MGold Caost

Great customer service

We traveled from Broome to Darwin via Kununurra and were impressed with how good the staff were. We received a light meal during the flight which was great. The way in which they ensured all passengers got a drink/drinks and their meal throughout the entire duration of the flights was most noticeable and much appreciated.

row

rowkununurra

Only way they survive is they have no competition and government support

We have to travel with this airline often and seldom ever get a flight that's on time or goes at all. All that aside the amount of staff that are rude, unhelpful and just don't care is unbelievable. And sure you get all of this for double the price of any other airline. They are a joke to the industry.

Ella

EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic airline fantastic service

I am fed up with reading poor reviews of Airnorth as myself and my family fly with them every few weeks and i have to honestly say they are wonderful. We had a situation recently that forced me to cancel at last minute and the team were brilliant. They accommodated our needs without charging a fee. The cabin crew are fantastic, especially Liam who is sooo kind to everyone and so friendly. Really cannot fault them. Thanks Airnorth you have my vote

Unreliable

I have flown from Darwin to Dili and Dili to Darwin a lot over a the last 5 years. Air North are as unreliable as it gets. Frequent delays, constant changing of flights and downgrading to smaller planes and therefore not fitting all the passengers who have booked. Basically they dont care and are rude, unhelpful and shamefully unapologetic.

Libby

Libbylibbylibby60@hotmail.com

Lost a whole day of our holiday

Lost a whole day of our holiday due to flight being changed to a later time. After sitting at the airport for 6 hours the flight ended being late again and delayed it by another 45 minutes. Never fly with Airnorth if you don't want your holiday ruined like ours was. Damn you Airnorth an absolute disgrace.

poppen

poppen

Appalled do not recommended

LJK

LJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Terrible Airline

Took AirNorth from Darwin to Dili. Return flight was delayed for hours and then we were told that the plane was too small to carry all the passengers. Some passengers must stay behind and catch the next flight which is one day later. In addition, the ground crew (male) was useless and rude which refused to answer what happened. Never ever will take this airline. Should give zero star if I can.

Find out how AirNorth compares to other Domestic Airlines

Avoid. Repeated failure to depart on time.

100% late departures in my experience Mel-WTB and return. Will never use again after this. Inconvenience of travelling to Brisbane and then by road is more than outweighed by actually getting there and making connections. Qantas fares and Jetstar - World's Worst Airline - performance.

Qantas take note

Flew from Townsville to toowoomba for the first time with this airline I had never heard of this company before. When I boarded the aircraft, an Embraer 170 (also never heard of) I was delighted to see the seats were two either side and talk about comfy and leg room was amazing. The cabin crew were friendly and efficient getting us away smoothly and on time. There was a cabin service and I was offered a chicken wrap to which I asked how much but it was all complimentary (except alcohol) wow after flying with the low cost airlines for so long this seemed a thing of the past

I can't wait to fly with them again and I really wish they bring there business to more southern parts of Australia it's what this country needs

Shaun

ShaunLeongatha

Left on the tarmac at Kununurra

ṣ̄ụk

ṣ̄ụkSydney, NSW

Pricy, tad chaotic at checkin but on board ok

BaconLover

BaconLoverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No problems

I have not had any issues with this airline. The staff are friendly, pleasant and helpful. It is little bit expensive but that has to be expected from an airline which services remote towns / communities. Flight has enough leg room, seats are comfortable and pilots were experienced. Smooth take off and landing and had no issues with the cabin pressure.
Service