ALDI

Store LocationBLAKEVIEW
VLA

VLASydney, NSW

False Advertisement

Many times I went to store early to grab a bargain and disappointed when the item did not have stock due to shipments or God knows what excuse they come up with. For that it’s false advertisement and waste of peoples time. Aldi should at least post a day early notice of stocks.

Store LocationEastwood NSW

QLDZDR

QLDZDRBrisbane

Favourite shop but Covid-NOT

Store LocationVictoria Point QLD
Richard O'Hea

Richard O'HeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dim Sims.

Don't buy Aldi Dim Sims, the best ones can be bought from Tasman meats across the road from Plenty Valley shopping centre,I bought Aldi ones and could not eat them,returned them and got a refund.
The Dim Sims from Tasman are just like the South Melb Market ones,BEAUTIFUL.
Happy Shopping.
Ricko.

Store LocationEpping Victoria.
Rogydoge

RogydogeSouth East Queensland, QLD

fruit and avo's

after such bad fruit and Avo;s i feel embarrassed haveing to tell the manager about 12 month old apples and rotten grapes,the Avo's were still green when let to soften for three days and gave them to my dog.it's the continued greif that comes from there betrayal and not doing quality control,and if i had to pay more it does not matter to me.so now to put a stop to this I will hve to go without Aldi fresh produce,plus when i informed the Aldi staff last time they got angry and that made it worse for me.coles is just as bad but at least they try to do something about it.In the end it's the betrayal that offends me as i do not like wast

Store LocationCaloundra Qld

ShaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Stirling Dishwashers

Aldi products are normally good. But don’t buy any Stirling products. Tempo.org who manufactures these products are terrible to deal with if you have a warranty issues. My dishwasher never worked and 3 months later I’m still chasing them up to be reimbursed.

TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANAHunter Region, NSW

Go away aldi

Aldi is the worst shoping experience ever. The gumtree of supermarkets. 3 times weeks in a row now i insert a $1 coin into the trolly only for it to jam and then i have to stand there like a momo trying to get the chain off. Also some times when you return the trolly is spits the coin onto the ground. Also these tokens they have in exchange for real hard currency wow what a great deal that is and must be so great having that on your keychain. There packaging is poor comes unglued breakes crushes ect. Meat thats on the edge of going bad. Littered with products from africa and Thailand. I loathe you aldi please leave australia... The end

Store LocationTamworth
Bret H.

Bret H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aldi Deco 10L wall and ceiling paint.

Paint is all but unusable. I'm an experienced painter but nothing I did was able to make this paint look good. Impossible to not leave streaks and lines. Very difficult to work with ie roller on and spread evenly. Impossible to get on without leaving a textured finish.
Complete waste of money. I had to buy new paint and start again.

Store LocationAldi Mt Barker SA

PS35

PS35CANBERRA

Poor weekly specials stocking at all Aldi Stores

I tried to find one product which is advertise in this week spacial buy at Aldi at Mount Kuring-gai I have tried 5 stores to find out that product and unable to find in any of these stores. So ask every store how many of them they receive in total. Most of the store got 2 to 3 only. Why Would you advertise a product in weekly special buy, when you don't have the stock.
1. It is misleading to community
2. It give bad impression on Store and Staff
3. Customer never come back again.
4. Waste of money to deliver the catalog in every household.

Ask one of the staff, are you getting more and blunt answer was NO
told them this is misleading to customers. Lady walked away, Don't care?

Aldi in Manly - expired products

I used to shop frequently from Aldi in Manly NSW.
The few times I bought watermelons I was disappointed with their quality. Not sweet and they were quite past the normal selling time.
Unfortunately, I did not learn my lesson and few days ago I bought one which it was completely spoiled and I had to throw it away (and so, my $6). Never happened to me before!
The service is quite appalling as well. Very often at around 17:00 when a lot of people are coming back from work and do the shopping, the shelves are quite empty.

I used to like Aldi, now I avoid it.

Store LocationManly NSW
Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sight for sore eyes

Aldi, the 'Santas' in tights in the backgound on your website and facebook is foul and stomach churning, much like your TV ads. Replace with a decent Santa or just change to a plain background please.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Treat customer rude from staff to manager

Shard at Brandon park Aldi and the store manger are so rude to customer.

My wife went to the store today and back with cried face. She told me the store staffs are very rude to customer, only because my wife was on her phone and didn’t hear Shard’s question.

Store manager didn’t take any action but ask the security to get my wife out, not even ask the reason.

Store LocationBrandon Park
Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was almost a convert to Aldi

Read the labels for country of origin! Yes they seem to source fruit and vegetables locally, but other products are from everywhere. I just bought some frozen scallops, a Christmas offering. A French sounding name so my fault not reading label as they were from China! The scallops were a very uneven size. Very disappointed.

Store LocationBeerwah
madmax

madmaxCentral, SA

NO Rainchecks

Store LocationEvanston, SA 5118

Art Deco 10L paint

Paint is like plaster. Dries on the walls and leaves streaks. Applies unevenly and you need a lot of it. Coverage is poor as well. It destroyed the walls at my place. I tried fixing the walls with another paint but too much damage done.

Store LocationKeilor Downs

Jindurra Station Beef Eye Fillet Bought at Aldi

I bought 840kg Jindurra Station Beef Eye Fillet at Aldi and if it is actually 'Beef Eye Fillet' then they must be using the oldest beef stock on the station to supply Aldi, cut the item into 3 sections cooked each section separately and still got the same result, tough and stringy even though meat was pink inside and should have been tender. Will not be buying this brand of meat again at Aldi.

Store LocationAlsi Tuggerah NSW
Vanessa

Vanessa

Do not buy Sohl furniture from ALDI. Bad quality, a million parts!

This is the third item from ALDI that has came faulty. This brand Sohl is always out of measurabment and bad quality. Come with over 80 parts to put together.

Store LocationAldi Canterbury

Handbag checking

I just bought some items from an Aldi store and was asked to show my handbag for a bag check. I feel weird about it because my handbag is private, I have feminine products in there etc that I don't want to flash to strangers. Is it normal for the cashiers to check handbags at Aldi stores? I guess I thought handbags were considered private. I like the prices at Aldi but I'm reluctant to go back if this is going to happen every time.

Derek M.

Derek M.Perth, WA

customer service is non existant

THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE STORES THEY ARE USUALLY GREAT ITS ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT.
Several people I know including family members raised an issue with Aldi about a problem.. The response from aldi was "we dont provide written responses" this took months to get that much including "snail mail" letters ..members of my family will now not go to the Beliar Store in WA..
The only response we got was a survey about the non exisistant response .. Totally useless

Store LocationBeeliar WA

Tracey K.

Tracey K.asked

What happened to Aldi soap powder? It doesn’t break down completely in my front loader, leaving a dry crust of soap after every wash in the dispenser. This is ever since you changed the box??

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Since this is a review site suggest you contact them directly

bill bayley
bill bayley

they have changed manufacturer

bob

bobasked

Where do I take a pool cover to claim warranty? My cover is less than 12months old and top layer is separating.

Stephen

As far as I know you can claim warranty from Aldi as long as you have the receipt or bank statement for proof of purchase.

From: https://www.aldi.com.au/en/about-aldi/returns-policy/
You can contact the manufacturer’s helpline for assistance. The number is stated on the packaging and paperwork included with your product and on the product itself. You are also entitled to return to your local ALDI store with the faulty product and acceptable proof of purchase for an alternative remedy.

AnnmarieP

AnnmariePasked

I just want to mention how frustrating it is to queue up for items ie your Electric Oven/dehydrator $149/-which came out for sale yesterday 24/6/2020, only to be told they are sold out.

Will
Will

Especially if you are at the shop 1 hour before it opens, it is so disappointing, that Aldi does this to customers.

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Aldi quote-
[* While stocks last - please note stocks are limited and will vary between stores. Despite our careful planning, we apologise if selected items may sell out on the first day due to unexpected high demand. In the event of unexpected high demand, ALDI Stores reserves the right to limit purchases to reasonable quantities.]

gcguy
gcguy

It has always been an ALDI thing to get you in early for special buys. That’s it. Those of us who are used to ALDI line up early and elbow our way through Hoping to be successful. Some things are really limited and will go within minutes of opening. These products must be hard to produce at those prices for ALDI otherwise they would have more. Eg air fryer. Multiply 4 or 10 units for over 500 stores It becomes apparent of that cost.
We always say if we really want it they will come again

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives