ALDI

2.8 from 1,772 reviews

Randall

RandallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi doesn't take Covid-19 seriously

Today Aldi has lost 2 customers as a result of their failure to take Covid-19 seriously. There were no obvious sanitizers as you entered, no signs re keeping social distance, and no floor markers at registers showing appropriate social distance. When I suggested to the cashier that they should unlock their trolleys so that more customers would use them as social distance markers, she just gave me a smug smile. I then asked her if she thought I was joking, and she again smiled smugly and said: "That's just your opinion." I cannot think how a grocery chain could be any less socially responsible as this. I recommend avoiding Aldi at least until they demonstrate that the deserve to be in Australia.

Store LocationBald Hills, Qld
Marie

MarieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No toilet install

"Booking no 15499 install 31/3/2020 you will receive a conformation email"
No email no show phoned and message only "Will return your call"
Rang Monday and Wednesday no reply. Surely if they have closed down they could change the message.
We are 85 & 83 years old

Store LocationTWEED HEADS SOUTH
jerry k.

jerry k.South East Queensland, QLD

aldi opening hours

woolies and coles has opened early to allow at risk people and health workers to shop with minimal risk. Aldi has decided not to join an arrangement that will save lives but has instead decided to open later. At risk people now have to either miss out shopping at Aldi, or have to hang around for an hour and a half for the store to open. Aldi, bad different!

Store Locationmt ommaney

carol

carolIllawarra, NSW

corrimal aldi

do the female staff at corrimal aldi dislike their job or dislike the public ?.. the male staff are polite and alway's helpful but whenever I approach a female employee and ask a question it's like Ive asked for the world on a silver platter.. this is how it's been since it opened..cashier got cranky with me today because I was BEHIND the red line by about 12inches and not standing right on the red line.. I was BEHIND the red line because the customer's in front of me were not moving forward.. more to the story but to long to explain..this is just one of many example's I could share..working with the public is not easy, I know, but please don't make your disdain for us so obvious

Store Locationcorrimal
Ali P.

Ali P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No safety precautions

I went in to Aldi (Bungower Rd) Mornington today to buy some essentials for my elderly parents who must stay at home due to the Coronavirus. As I needed a trolly, I asked the security guard where the anti bacterial wipes were for the trolly's and our hands. I was horrified to hear the trollys were wiped down in the morning and there was no spray or wipes for entering customers. Seriously Aldi, this is unacceptable.
Woolworths and Coles are taking the virus seriously and so should you. I won't be going into Aldi again until I know they are doing the right thing.

Store LocationMornington Bungower Rd

L C.

WHS trainer needs to teach infection control to staff.

Went to Aldi's in Ashgrove and a guy who was a cashier coughed without putting his hand over his mouth. Bad considering the coronovirus was spreading at the time. Talked with female manager a day or two days later about this. Went to Aldi's in Stafford and a girl packing shelves coughed without covering her mouth. People should be coughing into their arms too, no their hands because then they touch things and this is how viruses spread. Likewise current infection control measures say to sneeze into your arm, and then obviously you have to wash your arm as soon as possible. Disgusted at the lack of infection control training in Aldi stores. It would not surprise me if they don't even read these reviews.

Store LocationAshgrove, Stafford
L C.

I posted this over a week ago and Aldi's obviously Aldi does not read it's reviews.

KTP

KTPSydney, NSW

Aldi are NOT "Good" and NOT "Different" as they want to be

Instead of increasing the store opening hours, they have reduced them to make it easier to panic buy essential items ... this is not different from their competitors and not good at all for the majority of shoppers

Store LocationAldi Food store NSW
None

None

Absolute garbage

Sadly, bought this filing cabinet on special at $49. It isn’t worth 49c! The drawer slides are garbage. One out of four actually works properly. The only thing this garbage is good for is firewood. Total rubbish!

kratov

kratovSydney, NSW

not honouring 2 year warranty on an inflatable mattress.

I purchased an inflatable mattress from aldi mandurah, it comes with a 2 year warranty. after about 8 months the mattress went completely flat. I called the number for the warranty and they replaced it but the new one was worse that the first one, at least it took 8 months for the first one to go flat, the new one goes flat after 3 days and it happen from the first time I got it. I called them again, spoke to a manager there who said she was going to get a guy to call me, the same guy I dealt with the first time but has not called me at all, obviously do not care one bit.

Store Locationaldi mandurah western australia.

Sis

SisVictoria

Abuse from staff

Disgraceful having to witness 2 of your staff at Leongatha Aldi abusing an old man in an aggressive manner for asking you a simple question, check out girl was in a ripe old mood as I got abused for saying 2 words, so uncalled for.
I will NEVER AGAIN shop at Aldi

Store LocationLeongatha
Renata Fanti

Renata Fanti

Awesome products!

Thank you Aldi, for always having amazing products with really good quality.
On top of it, your return policy is unbeatable! I once had to return a washing machine, and you guys asked no questions. Well done!

toilet installation - NOT

Booked a toilet installation whilst the house was empty and Kelly from the installer on the afternoon before changed the date and time a another date that they could be bothered to attend...I assume they will actually turn up this time??? Will wait and see.

Store Locationinstaller
Solange T.

Solange T.Sydney, NSW

Best prices

If you live in Sydney and there is an ALDI nearby you will probably save a lot of money buying your everyday meals there. Most people does that considering the products and services are excellent.

Store LocationALDI Bondi junction
Ramses II Pharao

Ramses II PharaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hamster Buying

Today, 16/03/2020, I traveled to Victoria Point Qld 4165 by passenger ferry and public bus. I arrived at Aldi at 09:45 AM. When I entered, I realized that all frozen vegetables, pork roast and blade steaks were sold out.

When I asked, I was told that in the morning everything was stocked up.

In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, I am hereby complaining about Aldi for allowing their customers to hamster buying. They should allow that each customer can only take 2 items each.

Store LocationAldi Victoria Point Qld 4165
Michael Sydes

Michael Sydesbrisbane

Cant book installation date for toilet

I bought a toilet with installation on the 4th march 2020 on the box it said easy 3 step process to book a date to have it installed, 1 pick it up, 2 register, and 3 book a date well their site wont allow me to do so but after emailing them was told that the plumber would contact me didn't happen , was told the 6th of may was going to be the install date not what I wanted as I planned to go away I think 8 weeks is far too long to wait if I knew this in the first place I would not have purchased/

Store Locationmarsden

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Rotten tomatoes!!!!

I Came home from Aldi on Friday and same day found this is what I had purchased. All of which was to feed my 2 year old twins. Dry squishy oranges, lemons clearly ‘not right’, garlic interior black, bananas with interior black not consistent of bruising as no appearance of skin damage. I can’t return to Aldi until Monday to complain....wish me luck!

Store LocationEdgecliff
Zearah McCracken

Zearah McCrackenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love shopping at Aldi!

Unmatchable prices and friendly staff! Shopping at Aldi is a rewarding experience and allows me to opportunity to buy some items in bulk! The special buys are also great quality products!

Store LocationBurleigh Waters
Lara

LaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ripping off consumers

Why am I getting charged to use debit function on my card?
Why am I getting charged to tap and go?
Greedy
Come on woolworths nor does coles charge me to use my own money

FocusFan

FocusFanSydney, NSW

Wrong approach to toilet paper issue

daniel79

daniel79wodonga

empty toilet paper isle

I have been to aldi in Wodonga and there is no toilet paper in stock due to panic buyers no eta when there will be more back in stock, not good enough aldi.

Store Locationwodonga

thewalshes1

thewalshes1asked

The portable fridge freezer catalogue 28 March. Page12.
What does this fridge run on?? Is it 240 volt, 12 volt or gas??

Fired Up
Fired Up

As a long time member you already know they don’t answer here.
Do you mean the one that is reviewed in this site ?

Boris Yasminsky

First you plug the fridge in to the 12v socket in your Hybrid car whilst on charge to the 240v socket in your garage which is powered by a coal seam gas turbine with back-up solar power. If this doesn't work, you need to attach an old door key to a kite string, add a connection to charge Lithium batteries, then go fly the kite during an electrical storm. Good-Different !.

ann

annasked

I live in Adelaide and am looking at a air roaster/fryer. I believe you had sold some. Wondering if you are going to get more stock in and what price am I looking at. I am very close to your colonaades store. can you help me. thank you.

Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here, obviously.

Boris Yasminsky

Air roasters or air fryers, what ever you want to call them are a complete waste of money. You can use a hooded BBQ the same way or a pot steamer with lid, simply add some oil instead of water.

Karla

Karlaasked

When did you change the Pork Dumplings? They used to be amazing but tonight we had them and they were very disappointing. The meat doesn’t hold together like it used to and was all watery inside the dumpling. Plus the cabbage that used to be in them can’t be seen but instead I could taste onion.
Please please please go back to the old recipe!

Bent O.

Unfortunately since they don’t respond here my guess is that your question was wasted.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives