ALDI

ALDI

2.9 from 1,487 reviews

Great!

Aldi sells cheap things in their supermarket. I wish they would continue to sell the dehumidifier. You can definitely save money there depending on what you purchase. It is best to bring cash as there is a surcharge for cards.

Pane di Casa Bread

I have been buying this bread since Aldi put it on their shelves and I loved it, I was a regular every week and disappointed if I could not find it but lately it is not the same, texture & taste is different & size of slices. Will not buy this bread anymore.

Store LocationCapalaba QLD

Multi-Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner

At just $99.99 this little gem picks up just about anything. I have major issues with the hair that comes from my German Shepherd. My old vacuum cleaner wasn't powerful enough to pull the hairs from the rugs and the straggling hairs that managed to somehow appear on my sofa. I purchased a few cleaners only to return them as their suction was poor. So I ended up buying this one from Aldi and the suction is so strong (on full power), it takes a quarter of the time to vacuum. This product is definately something I would recommend.

Store LocationAldi, Albany Creek

Aldi sneakers

Hi i am wearing the Aldi sneakers from the catalogue and i cant fault them they are probably the most comfortable sneakers i have worn in ages. They are light and supportive and my feet don't hurt at the end of the day. They are not bad looking you cant go wrong with a black sneaker with a little gold on the heel.

Bad Smell In The Aldi Fridge + Customer Service

I always enjoy buying Aldi frying chips in Wyndham Vale but not anymore there is a very bad smell in their fridge it really puts me off, it smells like something rotten.

A very bad experience at Aldi the other day, I went to the counter wanting to make a purchase, nobody was there. I went and told other staff who told me someone would be there immediately, l went back to the counter only to be told be the staff (You shouldn't have moved!) l was watching you! First of all an apology would have been great and all sorted. I have never had such experience ever, step up your game Aldi.

Store LocationWyndham Vale

Excellent smallgoods

It’s a German-owned supermarket, so you would expect that they would get smallgoods right. Their kransky and bockwurst are both very tasty. Just need to be patient cooking them (gently!) to try to keep them from bursting

barely essentials woman's underpants.

These ladies' knickers are badly designed and therefore cut. They crunch up in the crutch and don't lay flat. They are uncomfortable to wear. I am returning mine in the hope that the message is sent to the manufacturer.

Store LocationMaroubra

Good value for money

Aldi is a great place to shop and extremely good value for money. We have been shopping there for many months and have found the products are good and very good value for money.

Store LocationBrassall

ALDI Meat - Eye Fillet

Saw whole Eye Fillets recently, bought 1 at Bundaberg which was OK for the first two pieces( beginners luck), and then bought 3 more at Gladstone. Big mistake - every piece since then has sinew, and is more like sirloin. Extremely disappointed, I have never tasted a more chewy fillet in my life, but that said, the dog is very happy with the amount of scrap meat coming his way.
Price was $23.99/kg, but they are small fillets about 1.25kg max.
At the price, I think we will be having a few "gourmet" stews before this stuff disappears, and rump from the local butcher is back on the menu.

Store LocationBundaberg and Gladstonr

I am a happy Aldi shopper

For many months we have been regularly enjoying Aldi's fresh Salmon however sometime in the last few weeks you appear to have changed your supplier. We purchased salmon two weeks ago and found the product awful. I went to my local Aldi today with a view to buying Salmon but what was on display looked weeks past its used by date, (although the displayed dates suggested it wasn't). Please return to your original supplier as your new one's product is significantly inferior. I like a bargain but would not consider buying the salmon you currently display.

Store LocationLogan Hyperdome QLD

Fingernail in food

Purchased a sweet haven cake and went to have it only to find a some body’s fingernail inside the cake. Found someone’s fingernail in cake. Do not purchase sweet haven cakes absolutely disgustinggg.

Store LocationMirrabooka Aldi

The most expensive place to shop

I wouldn't recommend shopping with them because they sell dodgy products and they are more expensive then Coles or Woolworths so I would recommend buying your groceries from either Coles or Woolworths.

Store LocationRingwood

Not happy when items go off line

Unfortunately Aldis have one very bad habit ,and that is they get an item in on thier shelves and people like it,then it runs out and never comes back on,quiet afew people get up in arms about this, not good enough Aldi

White Bread

QLD 4506 so today I go down and get some bread and the price has 20+cents I cant see any more that they have done to it to price jump that high it still tastes the same very unAustralian shame on use

Store LocationMorayfield

Make stuff properly, it really isn’t that hard.

So a couple of weeks ago I purchased a Huxley guitar strap from Aldi’s Springvale location. Can’t say I was impressed. Fitted it onto my Squier and a couple of days later, I found the strap kept becoming unattached to the guitar and the guitar kept falling, only this morning it fell onto concrete. Have no idea if it still works. Then again, the strap was $10, if it was so cheap couldn’t of been made that well.

The Ambiano Food Processor !

WOW! What an amazing product. This is as good as or in my opinion, better than the expensive brands on the market. Robust, easy to use, and so many different attachments, and it was so affordable I had to double check the price! Excellent value and built to last.

Store LocationMunno Para

Most products are fine but disappointed with this one

Aldi scotch finger biscuits.....sorry Aldi these are completely tasteless and a waste of money. Five in the house and no one will eat them..no flavour at all. Way off the mark here

Store LocationAldi rutherford

Disappointed

Looking at the specials on the Aldi catalog, I go to my local Aldi store and the items are either not in stock or just false advertising. Last year before xmas, I wanted to get the chocolate smash cake with the candy inside but my local Aldi didn't have any. Two weeks later, I come to Aldi and I see 4 left.

Store LocationMunno para

I love ALDI

When it comes to consumerism competition, keeping the big giants (supermarket) on their toes, bring it on. So ALDI selections and varieties is kept to a minimum. Seriously consumer madness, why do we need so many selection of exactly the same item, some come from the same place with different labels placed.
Aldi is cheaper and products are on a par. The essentials are there. I love the theme weeks they have, it has been a huge money saver getting the wants for so much cheaper ie food hydrater under $30 with 3 yr warranty. I had a steam mop I used frequently that died a week before it's 3 yr warranty was up. Nothing but a copy of receipt I printed and a mop that looked like a Mack truck had run over it (loved that mop) I was so pleasantly surprised at staff friendliness and usual process of signing dockets etc. got a full refund without issues. Coles at The Gap would not let me return a mobile purchased day before that did not even get used as it would not connect with family App. phone too old, cost $150 and can't do anything with it, disgusting and rude service from manager and 2 staff members, I was so appalled. I love the German design items at ALDI (most made in China as is Coles and Woolworths stuff). Some made in Europe. 90% of stuff are great quality e.g. organic items, Belgium chocolates; for whatever reason it's not, they always take back, refund or exchange, as long as have proof no issues. You can take back to any store. Their liquor are great quality and value if you are in NSW VIC. Although in Qld can order online, again no issues. The staff seem genuinely content.

Disappointed

Bought chicken thigh fillets smelt awful had to put in bin. This happened twice now. I will never buy chicken from Aldi.

I am very disappointed that nun of your products with ever increasing amounts of unnecessary plastic trays can be recycled . why is that.
I am not sure.why nun (sic) reply from ALDI when you contacted them?Are you sure ? I can see the recycle logo on many of Aldi's plastic packaging.

Have just purchased solar powered large bollard lights but the assembly instructions aren't complete. Where do i find more instructions?
I assume there is no contact info in the existing manual. Logically the best place to get an answer is by contacting ALDI (or doing a basic google search).the same thing happened to me I just did a simple google search & found the required informationIf it was me, I'd take it back for a swap or refund.

I purchaxed a 6 x 3 metre Gazebo, small wind blew prior to pegging it down and 3 legs have been damaged, where can i source spare parts ?
At $69.95 I doubt there will be spare parts available however, contact the importer/distributer which is on the contents booklet and try your luck. byeIf it was me, I'd take it back for a swap or refund.

Similar listings