ALDI

2.8 from 1,745 reviews

Yenn

YennPerth, WA

Mold on bread 2 days before expiry date

Bought my regular white bread slices but found mold on the bread 2 days before the expiry date! Photo taken on 20th Feb at 8pm! Recently their breads have massive difference in quality.

Store LocationWattle Grove

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Beer and Wine at very low prices

I often buy my beer and wine at ALDI. The 12 packs of beer (Corona & Rivet Gold Mid strength cans) are always great value for very reasonable quality beers. The selection of Red and White wines is also good. ALDI doesn't chill their alcohol so you can't really buy beer and white wine expecting to drink them straight away. This is a small issue when you consider the great pricing for their alcohol.

What’s wrong with my favorite bread?

I purchased my favorite low carb bread yesterday and went to prepare a sandwich. Tiny slices! Never seen such a tiny loaf. Went back, told the store and took another loaf home. Photographed the size and weight difference. What’s going on with this huge discrepancy in size and weight for the same priced product? Has this been reported before?

Store LocationHervey Bay Pialba
Super human

Super human

Good for specials only

Easy to walk around and good when fruit and veg are on special. The special buys are good only if it is worth it or if you need the item. I like to pack my own bags, thats a plus.

Store LocationWerribee

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rip off fees

Aldi charge the same fee for using paywave and apple pay as they charge for using a credit card.
If card and pin in the terminal is used no fee.
I checked a lot of paywave and apple pay receipts with many other shops and petrol shops and none of them charge a fee for paywave or apple pay
Only aldi do.
What a rip off

Chris Cummings

Chris CummingsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Squeeze Mop Heaven

I recently purchased a squeeze mop from Aldi. I have in the past purchased dozens of these from cheap to expensive, and have always been disappointed.
Not this time, Aldi's mop is just great, thick multi layered cleaning pad, cleans leaving no streaks, and wrings out well.
Thank you Aldi, please keep these in stock.
Regards
Chris Cummings

Store LocationCasino NSW

sunshinexox

sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

We love it

We love the cheaper items of good quality. We shop at ALDI every week. There are some products unavailable at ALDI eg my favourite conditioner. However it is good for general household items.

MNM

MNM

International Cuisine Shepherd's Pie: So over-spiced I had to bin it

Aldi is my favourite first stop shop before any other. Recently, needing a quick easy meal, I bought the frozen International Cuisine Shepherd's Pie pack. I usually love Shepherd's Pie but this time the pie was so heavily over spiced with what tasted like pepper after two mouthfuls I had to throw it in the bin. I will not be risking buying this product again.

Store LocationCooma
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

ALDI Fibre Powder - 100% Psyllium Husk - Do not dissolve completely

I have been using Psyllium Husk as a supplement as advised by my Gastroenterologists and normally buy the Metamucil but purchased the ALDI Fibre Powder of Essential Health that is also claimed as Fibre Supplement - 100% Psyllium Husk. However the problem with ALDI Fibre Powder is that it does not dissolve completely in Water and remain floated. It seems more powdery then the the Metamucil. ALDI & Essential Health might try to make it easily Dissolvable.

babu ram

babu ramSydney, NSW

sprinters

so i brought the small item potato chips (sprinters) while i was buying i didn't check the date cause i trusted the brand. today when i open it it was like too bad. like a chips from rotten potato. taste was so bad i nearly vomited. moreover there is no any expire date mentioned in the packet.

Store Locationkograh nsw

Oz

OzSydney

Terrible customer experience

Staff are being “audited” so they treat everyone as a criminal. The customer experience team need to look at the policies and how your customers are treated by your staff. Just terrible.

Store LocationEmu Plains

Lala T.

Lala T.Perth, WA

Pink Desk Lamp

This is an excellent student lamp as it faces downwards. It's adjustable and looks great! Soft enough pink that it's not overbearing. Could have been a bit cheaper but I am happy with it!

Store LocationVictoria Park

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Useless staff, they don't care, no accountability.

As I have stated once before about ALDI at Glenquarie, again no stock when you shop there excuses of no staff to stock the fridges, on a wet day they refuse to go and collect the trolleys.
I end up having to go to the next ALDI at Minto and guest what all shelves stocked and fridges full.
What a joke, never again will I shop at Glenquarie. If I could I would give them minus 5.

Store LocationALDI at Glenquarie.

Beck N.

Beck N.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

love Aldi Ballina

Great store, Great Staff... can always find what I am looking for, Jamie the staff member there was very helpful to my myself and grandmother, was very pleasant and helpful

Store LocationBallina
MH48

MH48Sunshine Coast

Poor corporate citizen on recycled paper products and protection of wildlife habitat

mj.

mj.Perth, WA

off seafood - no accountability from Aldi

I purchased some off fish from Aldi and contacted their "customer service" team to advise of my food safety concerns. Aldi were only interested as to whether I could provide proof of my purchase to avoid the issue, despite my initial advise that I was snot chasing a refund.

Store Locationbelmont WA

paul2012

paul2012sydney

Hurstville Not Advised On Surcharge

Store LocationHurstville

RobR

RobRRobina

What the hell are these sausages

So I bought the premium beef sausages at Aldi on the weekend for Australia Day. They were the most tasteless tough and gristly sausages I have ever had I pulled the grissle and bonney bits from a single sausage and it was equivalent to half the entire sausage it was dry and inedible. Lift your game Aldi at $5.99 this was disgusting I won’t trust any sausages from Aldi again it totally ruined my day!

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

The new dual-checkout is great, but when will you provide us with baskets?!!!

The bad:
* aldi, when, when, when will you spend a few bucks and provide us with baskets, not just tanks...I mean trolleys. Many of your customers are single. It's just stingy.
* aldi is now famous for being out of stock. For example, at their heidelberg west store they are often out of orange juice and various standard types of alcohol. Hey I thought the germans were famous for their efficiency lol?T

The good:
* the new dual-checkout thingy allows two people to pack their groceries at the same time. Brilliant !
* yeah, the prices

Store LocationHeidelberg West

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

I would just like to congratulate Aldi on their stores. I usually shop at the Banksia Grove store, though sometimes I do visit other ones. It took me a while to get used to the concept, but the staff is friendly and the prices are good. I also converted one friend to into an Aldi fan.

Store LocationUsually Banksia Grove

Phil

Philasked

What do people think about AVA Berries being sold in ALDI?

Lisa

Lisaasked

Bought a churros maker following instructions churros wont cook in side can anybody help?

Bre G.
Bre G.

Contact Aldi. Don't expect them to be much help though. They will find every reason to wiggle out of making good on it.

george murray
george murray

contact Aldi but hold your breath

Fair Go

Everyone should hold their breath, engage their brain cells first, then come to the same conclusion any reasonably educated person would come to. That is, Aldi, just like around 95% of retailers, do not manufacture the products they sell and have no responsibility under Commonwealth law when the product comes with a warranty from the manufacturer or distributer. I.e.: if you purchase an LG TV from Harvey Norman, the warranty is with LG, therefore you chase LG for the repair or technical assistance. This applies even if the product carries the retailers own branding, however the enclosed brochure clearly states whom the manufacturer/distributer is for warranty or technical service. Retailers are only obliged to accept returned products if they don't meet a "fit for purpose", are "dead on arrival" and fail within the warranty period. On this basis, the retailer will provide a refund and they will receive a credit from the manufacturer/distributer.

Georgia V.

Georgia V.asked

When is there more in stock

yesterday

Fired Up
Fired Up

Do they still sell More?

bill bayley
bill bayley

just got some now

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives