ALDI

ALDI

2.8 from 1,672 reviews

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chicken Kiev from Aldo

Gross! Waste of money! Reinforces my belief that fresh is best. Absolutely disgusting pre made bright yellow fake cheese. Just awful. So annoyed at myself for even trying these. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

Store LocationWarwick

Poor quality meat at Aldi

I have thrown meat bought from my local Aldi in the bin 4 times over the last 2 months. Meat is terrible and extremely tough. Bought 2 packets of chicken and had to dump one straight away after i opened it, the smell was terrible. Thought id give it another go and bought meat last night, ended up giving it to the dogs as it was extremely tough. I would still support Aldi but would never buy any meat from the store ever! Im happy with everything else at my local Aldi and the team working there is always friendly and helpful.

Store LocationGeraldton
Aperekka

AperekkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad quality of fresh food!!

On their web site, it said """We've upped our fresh game, We know how important fresh, quality produce is to our customers."""
But,,,,I brought 3Kg Potato pack, banana's and Avocado's from Carnegie ALDI 2 weeks before.The taste of the banana's just awful. It's all rubbish. The inside of the banana is really hard and no taste at all. When I ate, I felt like vomited. Avocado's that I brought had black spots inside and can't eat. Throw to the bin.
When I cut the potatoes, the inside was with black color spots.Out of 3kg potatoes, 2.5 kg's went to the bin. They did not upped there fresh game. Just selling rubbish to the customers and misleading customers. I wasted my money..

Store LocationCarnegie
Mitul S.

Mitul S.Sydney, NSW

Value for money

ALDI stores are improving and items are value for money. Half of my groceries getting from Aldi. Customer service is awesome. Its improved. If any issues with item. Its gets sorted as soon as you are reported.

Store LocationAldi Marsden park

Steve C.

Steve C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service

Just wanted to find out were I could purchase a part for work zone spray station said they would call back still on call two days later after sales service none existence

Mohamad

MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheapest Shopping Store

Hi there,

My review for Aldi is very simple like 3 word. Cheap, Easy and Excellent

Cheap; compare to another brand or convenient store, product of Aldi more cheaper than that. I very like seafood frozen product like fish and prawn.

Easy; if you go to all Aldi you can notice the arrangement item is quite similar. It can make easy to you if you looking some same product

Excellent; I rate the overall of Aldi is excellent for product and services

Store LocationNorthland Aldi

5 Yr warranty on tools is a joke ! Reality is 60 days.

Could barely understand the woman who answered my call, transferred to another operator, unhelpful and was finally told after 60 days the 5yr warranty didn't apply! Never buy from Aldi.

Store LocationMitcham

Kathy M

Kathy MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their own contact centre doesnt appear to have access to the stores in order to find out stock levels. Pathetic

Tried to connect to the local store at least 3 times today. Despite being put through last week (and even having the direct number for a previous store I lived close to) and speaking to the ASM. today I was told by the offshore call centre in the Philippines that they were unable to put me through to the store, and didnt even have the ability to connect to the stores in Australia. How silly do they think I am? treat everyone like idiots..... you would have to be an idiot to shop there.....

Off to give my business to another shop.

Store LocationTried to buy from Kensington Gardens

Philip_CarterSydney, NSW

Love Aldi

The range of grocery items at Aldi is somewhat limited and sometimes can get a bit samey however it can also make choosing easier. What they do stock is great value and usually great quality. Love their Fraser Briggs Lager!

Store LocationRydalmere NSW

Sim card activation

The worst experience and most useless support network I have ever encountered. The rudest and most unhelpful people that constantly talk over you. I would never recommend using Aldi mobile to anyone.

Store Locationonline

Richard

Richard

Great. Always good deals

Excellent service and stocks the best gadgets. Always find myself buying more than i came in for due to all the gadgets and electronics they have in the middle isles. Always have the best deals.

Leguetin

LeguetinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

support for defective product?

after exchange of emails with Aldi (very polite) customer service who directed me to the store where i bought the waterproof Crane men hiking shoes ; i was told today by the store manager nothing can be done about the fact that there is an open split on the side of one of the shoe. Above legal warranty .
Aldi is cheap ? yes but.... I will get over my $30 product fail,lesson learned . Kmart is as cost effective and has a no hassle policy product return.

Store LocationAldi Peninsula Home Mornington.

Libby M.

Libby M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mouldy cheese and apples brown and mushy.

Emporium selection camembert was 2 days out of date And mouldy
Fruitylucouse pink lady apples where bruised and mushy. Do my shopping at ALDI's every week normally pretty happy with the products this week I'm very disappointed!

Store LocationSomerville Victoria

Poor Customer Service

Do not detail returns policy on receipt, only have 60 day return policy, sold us poor quality hiking boots, VERY uncomfortable ones, not fit for purpose ones - CRANE - and would not refund us even though it was clear that the shoes had hardly been worn as we tried to return them after 60 days being very busy and away often. Big W and Target provide a one year return warranty on the equivalent shoes.

Store LocationHawthorn (Mitcham) SA
bonnie

bonniegeelong

Mobile account support not even one star.

Store LocationGeelong
Dean M.

Dean M.Sydney, NSW

Installation of light/heater/fan

Brought the product at the start of August booked in for installation for the start of September and heard nothing After finally talking to someone who had a clue it was booked in for today 30/09. The installation company turned up for the install and not everything was included in the install price. There was additional charges for wiring of the heat lamps and for a upgrade to my metre box totaling $265. Not happy now returning the product

Store LocationMount Annan

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Gutter Light

Cheap and they do work, each light has 3 LED bulbs however around 50% of 12 lights have one LED bulb stop working. The white colored lights outperform the black lights reflecting more light. Also had two solar panels bubbled up out of shape and discolored from the heat. Haven`t returned the faulty lights because they were cheap however felt the need to review how these lights go after a few months of use so if you buy you know what to expect.

Store LocationHope Island

Charlie L.

Charlie L.

LOVEEEEE ALDI

I now shop here all the time ... prices are great for a large family and the products are just as good as coles and woolies etc ... great range aswell ! Loveeee Aldi

Easy home dm2018 2619 steam mop

name

nameRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rubbish

Have been using Aldi coffee beans for a while now, was happy until this week. My machine suddenly stopped grinding properly, instead the beans where in big pieces and the coffee was terrible, took the machine for a service and was told that the coffee beans would have been contaminated with something, maybe a bit of coffee tree, wood, or pebble, wrecked the grinder and had to be repaired.
Avoid Aldi unless you want to spend money on grinder repairs.

Store LocationLismore

kevinasked

Hi how do you put the soap in the car wash brush i got last week thank you

Read the instructions?

kevin

Hi no instructions came with it

john west
john west

have you thought about asking the store or contacting the manufacturer

Gordon S.

Gordon S.asked

As a diabetic and a busy volunteer I often need a sugar hit and reach for Aldi's Dominion Party Mix lollies because they are such great value. Unfortunately they have disappeared from the shelves and been replaced with The Natural Confectionary Company version at TWICE the price. I am now looking at the fruit DATES as a better value option when I need to raise my sugar levels! Why are pitted dates cheaper than lollies?

Philip_Carter

Surely it just comes down to the cost to grow, harvest, pack, and import dates versus the cost to manufacture and pack sweets?

Fair Go

Most dried fruits are cheaper than manufactured lollies on a per kilo basis and far better for you. Look in Aldi's dried fruit section and there's pineapple, mango, paw paw, dates, sultana's and many more. bye

Bel V.

Bel V.asked

Feedback on the 2 seater faux leather sofa please

Faux means fake. Have you tried finding a real leather two seater on Gumtree? Fake leather may wear down to the gauze it is fabricated on while real leather generally improves with age.

Fair Go

As much as I love Aldi and their grocery items, the majority of Aldi's furniture and electrical items are known as "stop-gap" products. In other words, something to get you by until you can purchase the real item you want or can afford.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategorySupermarkets and Physical Shops