ALDI

1,834 reviews

Russell P.

Russell P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great shop

Love the specials, the prices for everyday essentials blows the other big supermarkets out of the water, not everything is great quality, but neither are any other supermarkets, had dealings with customer service, they were great too

Store LocationBeaudesert qld
Edy

EdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A shocker!

We are fans of Aldi products and have had the spinach ricotta ravioli before. It was excellent.
This week we tried the 625 gram pack of beef Ravioli under the Piatti brand. Followed the instructions but it was raw so we doubled the recommended time and it was hard tasteless with even a good tomatoe base and good pecorino cheese. Very disappointed !

Store LocationBay Rd sandringham
Luke B.

Luke B.

Applied about 50 times for work, never got any even though I'm a previous retail manager.

Daniel K.

Daniel K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Discrimination

Store LocationBerwick - Eden Rise
EJD

EJDNew South Wales

customer service absolute joke

no contact number what sort of a business is this absolute shambles of a company selling rubbish items
all made in china rubbish quality good for land fill only never again

Bishnu S.

Bishnu S.Canberra 2600, ACT

No Basket

Its very inconvenient that Aldi don’t have shopping Basket .
Sometimes it very hard to use trolley when we do not have coin.
Hope they will have basket soon .
Thank you .

Store LocationCanberra
a.ridgeway

a.ridgewayPeel, WA

Shame again aldi

Shame Again ALDI as usual us Oldies over 70 go to Aldi very early to queue up for specials and as always we miss out??? as the young ones push shove and take what they want, I went to 3 stores on Wednesday 24th June for a fryer oven, No luck offff course. Disgraceful aldi again.

Store LocationLakelands Mandurah, Halls Head Mandurah, Secret Harbour secret harbour west aust
Kelly18

Kelly18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aldi is great, one store is terrible!

I love Aldi, but am sick of being treated like a criminal & basically searched every time I go to the store at Tarneit Central SC. Only 1 young guy on staff is polite too.

Store LocationTarneit Central Shopping Centre
Kapil K.

Kapil K.Sydney, NSW

Best price

I love the price so much it has lot potential,highly recommed to everyone but products were limited and most of stores are located away from station,beside it price is awesome.Great job guys love live ALDI

Store LocationKogarah

WillSydney, NSW

Shame Shame Shame Aldi

My wife got there 1 hour before Aldi opened, she was third in line, my wife is sixty years old.
A young man aged about 35 who was 5th inline pushed in front of her after the doors opened and got the third one. Yes Aldi offered 3 of them for sale at Macarthur square. Then she went to Blair Athol all 4
(yes 4 ) were sold. Then she went to Ambarvale all 3 gone. What a pathetic way to treat your customers.
Shame on you Aldi, all you are interested in is $$$$, you have lost me.

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

Never again

Went to Southern River store at 7.40 am Wednesday morning to try to get a Air Fryer I was 22nd in the line when the door opened the girls said they only had 3 Air Fryers first 3 people where given them.Your company false advertises I will never shop at Aldi again.

Store LocationSouthern River
Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Unhappy

Went to Warwick Aldis to buy air fryer was there at opening when I went to get my air fryer I was told I had to have slip from the manager I thought it was first in first served and you couldn't Reserve very unhappy was getting it for a 60th birthday present

Store LocationWarwick Western Australia

Scam tactics used to get you into the store.

My husband took time off work to go to Aldi for the special buys. He got there 3 minutes after opening and they had already sold out. Total scam to get you into the store as they obviously just supply a very limited quantity of special buys just to get you in knowing that they will sell out immediately due to the very limited stock which obviously means that most of the people who get there and realise they are out of stock of special buys will probably stay in store to purchase other stuff. Total waste of everyone's time.

Essie

EssieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointing wax wraps

Wax wraps bought 20/6 look lovely but very poor quality as the fabric is thin and sticky and very unpleasant to handle.
Friendly service at checkout as I took them all back.

Store LocationDoncaster
Tropic Girl

Tropic GirlSydney, NSW

Tops and lids on various products so tight can't be opened anymore

For the 3rd time in less than 2 days, my husband and I have been unable to open the lids off bottled products bought at Aldi.

Yesterday it was the lid off the Di-San laundry sanitiser which we have bought numerous times before and never had a problem opening. My husband ending up puncturing a hole in the lid.

Last night it was the top on the soda water that again was impossible to open after buying this for years and never having a problem. My husband ended up using plyers and a knife to open the bottle.

Now it is the lid of the Remano Olive oil. Same deal with the plyers and knife. Again never had a problem with this before.

Come on Aldi. Please fix this. It is becoming frustrating and dangerous.

Store LocationHornsby

Find out how ALDI compares to other Supermarkets

Aldi's low quality customer service

Rochelle

RochelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cooked lamb shanks

Sorry to say that the lamb shanks where very rubbery. Unlike normal lamb shanks that just fall off the bone, these shanks u needed to really hack at with a knife to get a piece of meat .

Store LocationMornington
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

TV warranty - No reply

Tv failed after 4 months, contacted Aldi manufacturers by email, called Tempo Australia re warranty repair. No reply after a week, decided to call them and waited on the line for over 30 minutes and eventually hung up. Emailed them again and still no reply. Then emailed Aldi and complained about the poor warranty service and again no reply. Next step is Dept of Fair trading. I guess you get what you pay for, if something is cheap do not expect it to last and do not expect any kind of warranty service.
So my recommendation is do not purchase any electrical items from Aldi.

Store LocationAldi South Tweed Heads
Davosnr

Davosnr

Advertised Special not in store

I stood in line to buy the advertised 10kg Washing Machine to be told there are none and no idea when they will be available. Supposedly still on a ship but Aldi staff are not sure. Before running their advertisement Aldi should know where their products are located within the world so the advertised specials can be modified ( a good reason to bring back Australian Made). I could not even leave my contact details with the store for when they do come. Aldi are a great store but their special buys are very limited in quantity so it is disappointing when a product isn't even there.

Store LocationLavington, NSW

Standing Office Desk

Worth for money spend. Easy to increase and reduce the height, but need a little strength to do it. The solution I prefer is to use a chair with extra height, instead of reducing table height. works fine with adjustable bar stool. Table area is perfect for office use, can position a monitor and laptop comfortably.

Store LocationCraigieburn

AnnmarieP

AnnmariePasked

I just want to mention how frustrating it is to queue up for items ie your Electric Oven/dehydrator $149/-which came out for sale yesterday 24/6/2020, only to be told they are sold out.

Will

Especially if you are at the shop 1 hour before it opens, it is so disappointing, that Aldi does this to customers.

I.P. Daily

So really a Review as Aldi don’t respond here.
Aldi quote-
[* While stocks last - please note stocks are limited and will vary between stores. Despite our careful planning, we apologise if selected items may sell out on the first day due to unexpected high demand. In the event of unexpected high demand, ALDI Stores reserves the right to limit purchases to reasonable quantities.]

gcguy
gcguy

It has always been an ALDI thing to get you in early for special buys. That’s it. Those of us who are used to ALDI line up early and elbow our way through Hoping to be successful. Some things are really limited and will go within minutes of opening. These products must be hard to produce at those prices for ALDI otherwise they would have more. Eg air fryer. Multiply 4 or 10 units for over 500 stores It becomes apparent of that cost.
We always say if we really want it they will come again

Bobby Downing

Bobby Downingasked

Has anyone had luck calling Aldi after sales support number? (1300 198 944) as near as I can tell it has been of the hook for a couple of days.. not sure if they check their messages, but I have never been called back by them. Has anyone else?

Robert J.

Robert J.asked

when will you have the induction amb, back in aldies?

Why ask the public?