ALDI

ALDI

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Employee review
Employee reviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldis food and layout

Aldis food was horrid and with the new layout it is impossible to find anything

Dunya Senanayake
Dunya SenanayakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uber Eats Asian Noodles

The worst product that I have ever come across. It taste so bad. I had to throw away the cooked food.

Rodger
RodgerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Manager is sleeping in Chadstone outlet

I visited Chadstone outlet in the morning around 10 am. Buy 2 yougult but no fast check out lane yet only 2 lanes for more than 20 customers que up. Manager is just useless, such a long que without open up more lane for check out.

• Store LocationChadstone Victoria

Spinach agnolotti

Usually I love Aldi, but today we had their spinach agnolotti and it was BAD, different.
They may as well have left out the pasta and just provided a package full of salt.
We tried to get through a few mouthfuls, but our tastebuds shrivelled with every bite like a willy in the arctic.
My baby was crying. My husband was crying. Even my dog didn’t want the leftovers. Avoid this product at all costs :(

jelly
jellyMelbourne

Poor quality, lack of product range, unfriendly staff & not a pleasant shopping experience.

I hadn't been to Aldi for at least a year. The local Aldi had a very limited range of products, low quality, unfriendly staff at checkout, prices were not that competitive & I did not enjoy the shopping experience. I would rather shop at Coles - good product range, better quality, good specials &.friendly staff.

Lady Sapphire
Lady SapphireMid North Coast, NSW

Aldi Pricing

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget Gardenline nasturtium trailing mixed seeds

Extremely annoyed at the time wasted as only 3 of the packet of 25 seeds germinated! Same conditions, quality seed raising mix and under a seed raising dome! Epic fail, so should have just bought them from my nursery. Packet was new and fresh seeds but i had out in garden with the seedlings to identify them, so now water damaged usually i don’t keep them so lucky i did this time.

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Bruce H
Bruce HSydney Surrounds, NSW

Too many stars - pathetic non customer focused retailer

Fruits are awful

The quality of the fruit is awful. Couple of times I bought some fruits like strawberries, mandarin, oranges and fig. I throw them away in rubbish bin. So tasteless.

Find out how ALDI compares to other Supermarkets

Long on promise short on delivery

Product very salty and tasteless
poor value for price point
Dish and packaging only good features
Suggest you delete from inventory

JRS
JRS

Aldi not a good choice.

We have been with Aldi mobile for many years without problems. Recently we lost our internet connection so while waiting for it to be repaired I used my mobile to communicate. I quickly ran out of data so went to recharge using the app. No go, as there is a new app that I had to download. No SMS or prior warning of the change. It is very hard to download the app without sufficient data so I rang to recharge. I managed to do so however Aldi did not understand my request and failed to complete as I had requested. After I had the new app I discovered another problem apart from no data rollover. I rang back but achieved little. Now I find their signal strength has recently been reduced. Sorry Aldi, now searching for a new Telco.

Paul
Paul

Aldi frozen fish Ocean royal not nice

Mia
MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strong Acidic Smell, Almost Urinal/Fecal Like

Recently when I opened 2 packs of the Urban Eats Prawn Gyoza it instantly gave off a STRONG acidic smell which smells exactly like urine/fecal. I have been buying this product for 5 years, it never gave off this smell, only recently. It tastes the same but the smell is so strong that my eyes became all teary as I smelled it. Either there's too much acidity regulators or there's something else that's been recently added in the ingredients which doesn't sit right.

Aldi cocktail spring rolls

Quite a tasty treat if you feel like being naughty, only negative is they burn my boxing bag in the back of my throat.

Sanguine
SanguineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Aldi more expensive by $11.80 on only 4 every day items.

The numbers tell the story. Major supermarkets are taking advantage of shoppers and adding to the high inflation rate. Save thousands a year by using different stores and not being loyal to the one store.