ALDI

ALDI

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very User Unfriendly Product Feedback Form

I want to send feedback to ALDI about their Brooklea JOL Mango yoghurt. The tubs have an inconsistant amount of fruit in them. Some have a reasonable/good amount of fruit and others have very little fruit in them.
The feedback form allows only categories that do not fit with what you want to say. In the end your efforts are futile because the filled out form is rejected.
This is poor customer care.
There seems no longer to be a phone contact - just online contact

Woody
WoodySydney, NSW

Cheap and nasty.

Cheap and nasty, meat goes off quickly and product range is private label pretending to be a brand. If u bought private label elsewhere, same pricing and in the industry known as control brands, e.g instead of Aldi baked beans, same lower standard product, call it bobs baked beans and they will have the label designed similar to the market leader to trick customers. Don,t we luv the customer service, throw your groceries at you, had it land on the floor a couple of times.

Rose
RoseSydney, NSW

Great location for a new supermarket - but!!

I love Aldi and particularly its Special Buys but I was dissappointed to attend Aldi at Carlton (a rather new store) and see either no fresh produce in stock or old and tired looking produce. I understand we are in lockdown but I would highly recommend the quality of produce be examined before putting it on the shelves. It has the potential to damage the Aldi brand.

Hdw27
Hdw27

Weird and useless

Just me
Just meMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aldi can't beat them

At first I was sceptical but now it's be one a weekly shop.. Always a high standard of fruit and veg and not forgetting home wares, beauty etc etc... Although I can't get all the things I love from there, I still do 99% of my shopping there.. 2 thumbs up from me

Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Greek Express
Greek ExpressGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Aldi Stores are a game changer !

This unique business offers items that you just can't find anywhere else and will be the gauge to go by for quality and value by all rivals and other companies alike.

Simmo
SimmoPerth, WA

Aldi is like the old WA salvage "we not fancy but we cheap"

Aldi food is budget quality wrapped in packaging to resemble top sellers. The budget brands at major shops are cheaper and you can actually buy everything in one store. So much of Aldi food I have thrown in rubbish as it tastes so bad. Electrical products fail, lawn mowers last two to three time then fail. Aldi seems to be a dumping ground for poor quality products with plenty of safety recalls. I refuse to shop at Aldi anymore and get upset seeing add that Aldi saves people money as they have wasted so much of my time and money.

nissacow
nissacowSydney, NSW

Not worth one star

Had to give up personal details to open an account to be able to buy online special. IN THE FIRST MINUTE of the promotion they were already "out of stock" - it is abundantly clear their nefarious business model of false/deceptive advertising that repeatedly violates the law by understocking sale items and not stocking enough supplies to reasonably satisfy the anticipated demand for a sale is not limited to just their brick and mortar stores. There is no discernible way to cancel account to avoid being SPAMMED. Two hours later aldi state item is still IN STOCK :-[

paul m.
paul m.Hunter Region, NSW

ONLINE TV WHAT A JOKE

Online TV purchase my wife went to buy a 82" TV for my birthday was logged on prior to 8:30am and still received the SOLD OUT message. How many of these were actually available or was this just a publicity stunt

andrew p
andrew pSydney, NSW

Online TV sold out in under 1 second, that has to misleading behaviour

Aldi 82inch tv for 1,299.00
This product was sold out at 8:30:00:10am Saturday 24 July 2021 even though it was featured in their catalog

chauby
chauby

Good and bad again.Seafood pot

Hello I tasted for tge first time because it was on special at $8 insteadof $10.Tgebprawn, scallops, in A lobster bisque.The Taste is FABULOUS , Really top class ❤️ (I a m a French gourmet) BUT the Quantity iis absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!I had probably 20 g of food...Please use a marinara (cheaper?) add the same sauce and it will be perfect!!!
I love the terracotta container ..But really Huge problem with the quantity..
I will never buy it again ..Oh Found the same issue with a Mediterranean frozen bag (2 slices of zucchinis, 4 pieces of red Onions .etc Absolutely a joke!!)
I used to buy an amazing Mediterranean Vegetables sautés that disappeared UNFORTUNATELY..
PS love your new compatible Nespresso coffees pods. Need a decaf now. Thank you❤️

Aldi false cheaper price just cheaper products.

Used to like Aldi and their products but recently they have lowered quality with the price, and recently even worse they have increased their prices exorbitantly while running an ad campaign saying they are cheaper. Used to buy Aldi polony. They put price up, then reduced it with a really low quality. Used to be pretty good, now just terrible. Evenmore terrible is that during this ad campaign some products have increased in price 100%. One example is non-scratch sponges went from $0.95 to $1.89. REDICULOUS!!!!!
Also found out that they sell yesterday's bread at full price. Worse, they put the old bread on top. Always grab the bread from the bottom crate. Me, I now go back to the other chain supermarkets for mine.

Jenny Burns
Jenny BurnsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awful no one knows crap. Sat outside at 8 to find I had been told wrong time.

Told wrong info by staff member, about opening times. Waited for ages and ages just for a wooden trolley. Unreal

Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

Covid cleaning

I visited this Aldi store about 1.30 pm on Thursday. 2 men disinfecting front counter area. Both had masks on but the top was well down just covering their mouth. This is against all medical advice. I mentioned this to the aldi staff member and he was unconcerned. At least its better than nothing he said. They are setting a bad example especially when they are disinfecting.
I am putting this here as I can't find anywhere on aldi site for comments

Leigh
LeighSydney, NSW

So difficult to order on line

The website is terrible and hard to navigate . You can’t shop on line it’s so difficult. I am going to coles or woolworths. You can’t ring them either