ALDI

ALDI

David Hunter

David Hunter Sydney, NSW

Quality decline of stem ginger biscuits

We used to enjoy the Belmont stem ginger cookies for years, however over the past month or so, the ginger is almost "non existant". Could you please tell me if it is a cost saving exercise??

Store LocationStMarys

Aldi mobile

Store Locationonline mobile prepaid
George K.

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good. Different.

I'm happy with ALDI. Very good prices. I only buy groceries. Not interested in special buys. Good service too. It's all about saving money.

Store LocationCoorparoo

Joy

JoySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Arrogant staff member

Store LocationQueanbeyan

Peterkirgan

Peterkirgan

Why why why?????

Its got me!!! Why people carry on about aldi???? I find their products mainly crap! But if your down& out and in the gutter this is the place to shop!!!!!!! And the profits don't stay in Australia! Oh no? They go directly to Germany! So why bother with them??????

Store LocationKirrawee nsw
Ana

AnaPerth

Checkout process is stressful

Cash register employees work at the speed of light, no human interaction, no smiles and they pass the products so fast that you can't catch them at he other end to be packed, it wouldn't hurt to slow down and smell the roses at the end of your shopping day, maybe just slow down a little.... cheap prices are not everything!!

Store LocationButler WA
bakjaf

bakjafPerth, WA

Ready to cook ribs

Avoid Aldi, the quality deteriorated massively over the years as they attracted their customers and now in the fraud phase of profiting. Ready to cook ribs is just bone and sauce for an expensive price. Unbelievable fraud in day light. Tired of Aldi selling low quality products. Last time going to Aldi

Casey S.

Casey S.Sydney, NSW

InActive Energy batteries

One star today for your super heavy duty active energy batteries. I doubt that I was just unlucky. You get one star because that's the lowest option. Has quality control gone on holidays? Lucky I read the reviews on your rear view camera as that's another fail. Stop selling rubbish.

Store LocationBrookvale
FURIOUS

FURIOUSGippsland, VIC

Dangerous foot massager

My wife bought me an Aldi foot massager and it worked moderately well UNTIL IT SET ME ON FIRE! Burnt my feet and Aldi offered me a refund - BIG DEAL!

Store LocationLeongatha Vic

Jennifer

Jennifer

not aluminium chair

I bought a compact directors chair today described as aluminium frame on advertising and packaging but magnet sticks so steel

Store Locationelanora
Smudge

SmudgePerth, WA

Rubbish Fry Pans

I purchased the Crofton non-stick fry pan and used it for frying some eggs and I was impressed. I then cooked some vegetable patties and the pan lost it non stick qualities. This was the third use. Can't even cook eggs with it now.

I have now dispatched it to the rubbished bin. Ripped off.

Nick bru

Nick bruHunter Region, NSW

Bones in sauce no meat

Don’t buy the ready set cook ribs. Zero meat on them. They are just bones in sauce. Least the dog ate the bones

Store LocationSingleton
Lizzy

LizzySydney, NSW

Very deceiving

Store LocationAldi.Bankstown airport
Spoon Himself

Spoon HimselfSouth East Queensland, QLD

XXL 100piece Screwdriver set

I have found Aldi tools to be very hit and miss. I have some Aldi tools that are fantastic, and some that weren't waiting at the checkout for. This screwdriver set is the latter.
On the first use of a screwdriver, the tip simply crumbled and collapsed - completely useless. In fact, worse than useless.

Store LocationMarsden
Penny

PennyDarling Downs, QLD

Best bacon ever

The triple smoked middle bacon from Berg Smallgoods is the best bacon we have eaten, and we have tried quite a few. It has a lovely gentle Smokey flavour and is not overly fatty. A definite two thumbs up.

Store LocationToowoomba

HEAD

HEADsydney

the smallest checkout counter

We you go into the store and shop. Then leave stressed after having the goods pushed out of the Tiny chicken coup tellers area onto 1.5 square feet to load your bag as fast as you can.
And beware on sizes and do your homework as they are often smaller on well known brands.
I feel sorry fo the checkout poeple cramed in .
Yet behind you there is heaps of room ,for what to struggle over and load your bag???
Germans??? They are usually good at egronomics ???? And in the scramble beware of double entrys on the scanning !

Tina W.

Tina W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Aldi Power Force Power Toilet Gel

Bath soap would work 100% better than this rubbish. Prior to this stuff I used brand name toilet cleaner that would leave the bowl sparkling after 2 minutes soaking. My 2nd attempt using this stuff I soaked the bowl over night then uselessly scrubbed before I gave up and got the bleach.

Store LocationGungahlin

Slow delivery, missed delivery, damaged on arrival

After waiting 8 days for delivery, including a missed delivery date which required me to miss an extra day off work, the fridge arrived yesterday damaged. I have contacted support last night and how they handle this issue today will dictate how this review goes.

I'm sure the fridge itself is great as per the previous review, but I would not bother next time with large items from Aldi that require delivery.

BellaSydney, NSW

Auto XS Hail Cover

I used this hail cover on my car as it started sprinkling and forecast was for hail. I took the cover off the next morning and it damaged my whole car’s paintwork. I returned to Aldi to show them what the cover did to my car and they said that the instructions said the car was supposed to be dry when I covered the car. This is a loophole and they continue to choose to wash their hands of any responsibility. When you purchase a hail cover then regardless of the rain drops already on your car it should never damage any part of your car. Don’t buy cheap Aldi products!

Store LocationBonnyrigg
Di Smith

Di SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasteless lamb loin

Purchased loin lamb $18. Meat tasteless; also had to cut away about 20% due to largee bruise evident after cooking. Carved 2 serves, off-putting, sent remainder to next door's dog

Store LocationKeysborough