Aldi 29er Performance Mountain Bike

Aldi 29er Performance Mountain Bike

See the Best Mountain Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KewGee

KewGeeSydney, NSW

Good value

Purchased for $350.00.

mpus

mpusSydney, NSW

Excellent bike!

Initially wasn't too sure if I wanted to buy Aldi's bike... I was considering Trek Marlin / Dual Sports... but good specs at a very good price, I ended up buying one, its a decision I don't regret at all. I love the bike... assembling it was easy and everything about the bike is so good.. The gearing, disk break, suspension.. doesn't feel any bit less than much more expensive bikes...

Date PurchasedSep 2018

PhillipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic bike for the price

For $350 there was literally nothing close in terms of components/features from places like bike shops.
I know it's an entry-level bike (for the most part), but if you were to buy this bike from a proper bike shop you would easily be paying an extra $300+.

After doing quite a bit of research, I did buy one and my only complaints are the generic tires and super hard seat.
Besides those two complaints, the bike rides really well and has an unexpectedly low amount of rolling resistance and it is easy to maintain a high speed.

The frame feels quite stiff/solid too, I will be upgrading the front forks am hopeful that the frame and components will make a good beginner hard tail.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

CainsPerth, WA

Pretty good built bike for a budget price

I have used this bike for long rides quiet often and its still quiet and rides pretty well. Cost compared to similar bike of this range is double its price.if we do the basic and periodic maintenance it can last long for a long time. Well built and pretty sold to handle with Shimano 18 Speed Drive and disk brakes. so far so good.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Crackedscone

CrackedsconeBrisbane

Awesome value, great quality.

For a novice like myself this is a fantastic bike with quality shimano parts. Everything works as it should out of the box. Easy to assemble and rides quiet and smooth. On par with bike shop bikes that are $150+ more. I had a fall and did damage to myself but the bike still strong and unscathed. recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Grogg

GroggSydney

Excellent bike and unbeatable value

A bike of this quality would cost you over $600 in a bike shop, what you are getting here for $349 is a steal. The bike is made of quality components, easy to put together yourself (takes less than an hour) and it rides beautifully. If you have been considering a bike for a bit of trail riding or bike paths then you can't pass this one up. Head into Aldi quick as these will not last long.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Andrew F.

Andrew F.asked

Just got this bike yesterday and I’m turning it into a bit of an upgrade project. Can someone tell me what the deal is with the BB? Going to upgrade it to a semi decent Shimano

2540asked

Hi. I realise the version on sale this current weekend (September 7 2019) are a newer version, but can I get an idea of what the package size was, as well as the assembled bike, as I’d be transporting it to bike tracks and my dual cab Ute has a reasonably small tray at 5ft x 5ft. Thank you.

Cains

When I bought it the whole box was able to fit in the back of Toyota Yaris after folding the back seats flat. But that was a medium size bike. Check the box sizes of the new ones...

Paul S

Paul Sasked

I live in Sawtell NSW and would like purchase this item. I spoke to ALDI store manager n he told me he did not have one. Hopefully u can help thanks
Paul S

Hi Paul,

Please note that these bikes are only sold at Aldi maybe twice a year so there likely won't be any stock around now - you'll have to wait until later this year.

Also please take away your mobile number, this is view-able from the internet.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

CategoryMountain Bikes