ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

Sue

Sue

Best thing i have ever bought

Love this airfryer havnt cooked on my stove since i bought it , just wish you could buy racks and other accessories to use in it , so you could lift food of the bottom

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$99.00.

Product is used Daily
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Worked great for the first 2 uses! Had people over and decided to do some chips in it and of course the fan doesnt work and cook anything. Making the thing useless!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Product is used Weekly
2bldornot2bld

2bldornot2bldBribsane

Functionality VS hyped Marketing, budget fryer wins

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$96.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019, May 2020) compares to other Air Fryers

JOHN

JOHN

Not Suitable

We bought this item about 13 months ago......this week the handle broke in half and my wife had to wrap oodles of sellotape to keep it in place. Next week we will buying a better suitable air fryer.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.

Product is used Several times a week
Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother.

Purchased at ALDI for A$99.00.

Product is used Daily
CPM

CPMHunter Region, NSW

What an absolute treasure

Best invention ever, lucky I brought this off recommendation from in-laws, (super jelly that ours was an 8L) new house has no oben still waiting, but this bad boy is amazing, so quick and perfect evertime, only problem is I can't choose what's for dinner every night :) oh did I mention you can cook a WHOLE pizza in it PERFECTLY. For 99 bucks, I really hope it lasts!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Maryanne

Maryanneasked

8L Digital (May 2019, May 2020)

We’re is serial number

Tad

Tadasked

8L Digital (May 2019, May 2020)

can it be used as a dehydrator

Margaret Keogh
Margaret Keogh

I don't know Tad, but it's really the same as a normal Oven fan forced on not. You can dry things in an oven but why not ring the After Sales Support. I will be interested to find out too.i have never used a Dehydrator. My daughter has one just can't question her about it at present as she's in the USA, sleeping now.