See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MARA

MARASydney, NSW

Love it

Aldi air fryer is 10L. It is pretty big, and opens from the top which makes it very convenient. It comes with its accessories. I like it and use it in daily basis.

What a waste of money!

First one I bought the light blew after only a few days. Was told that nothing could be done except a refund. Said I wasn't happy with that so they replaced it with a new one. Light works great in this one(so far!) But after only using the rotisserie once for chips that no longer works. Great for everything else up to now but I can't use the fryer as a multi- functional unit as it is titled. Not surprised it's been discontinued.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $149.00.

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use air fryer

Great air fryer as its easy to use and very easy to clean it also looks good when it sits on the kitchen bench l enjoy using this air fryer to cook so l totally recommend this air fryer

Purchased in September 2019.

Nicole T.

Nicole T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome

Great for cooking anything that can go in the oven or deep fried I use it everyday would highly recommend one cooking with less oil is great for the whole famy

Purchased in February 2018 at ALDI for $69.00.

John A

John A

Cheap didn't last

We bought 2 of these (one for my mum) and they have both failed and wont turn on. One day they would work, then mid way through use they just turned off and never turned back on.

Purchased in December 2018.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well until it doesn't

We bought an Aldi Ambiano air fryer around mid 2019, and it worked really well until after about a dozen uses, and then it just failed completely. We didn't bother trying to get a replacement from ldi because we don't have the receipt.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very good air fryer

My landlord bought this for us, as it is very cheap just 70 bucks. He himself uses expensive Phillips ones. ;) But to be honest, this one works for us very well. Since then, we have cooked chicken wings, fish and chips, fried salami, and so on. It might be a little bit hard to clean the tray.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $70.00.

Product is used: Monthly

3DS dude

3DS dudeMelbourne

It's okay

Purchased in September 2019.

Pearl lee

Pearl leeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size for small house, but big heart for large group catering.

Whilst it is only a tiny little baby, it can roast a whole chicken. We were able to grill two dishes at the same time instead of waiting for 1 to be finished before putting another one in.
The whole family is able to eat meals prepared at the same time (Thank God).
Make sure you take a good time to read the manual, it will help you operate the machine with ease.
But if you are handy with technology, you might be fine with all the buttons.
Tuck away beautifully in the corner of my kitchen, and takes up very little space.
Highly recommended!

Purchased in September 2019 for $149.00.

Cakemomma

CakemommaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is truly amazing

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $149.00.

Brennyd

Brennyd

Great for 6 months

Great air fryer for 6 months until the door on cage just came off. Hinges were glued on. Terrible for a product to be let down by something so small.

Purchased in March 2019 for $99.00.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

The perfect Air fryer

The ALDI Ambiano Air Fryer is the first Air Fryer i have ever purchased it fryes chips perfectly I even fryed chicken wings and it was great l highly recommend it

Purchased in January 2019 for $99.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.

jesters4

jesters4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Extremely happy with air fryer

We have been reluctant to purchase an air fryer but we are so pleased we have done so!
We have cooked a small boneless chicken, crumbed chicken, dim sims, sausages, fish, wedges etc in the air fryer with great results. The secret is to not overload the basket and preheat the fryer.
Easy to clean with a removable basket -simply soak in some soapy water if there is stubborn grease or oil.
Peace of mind purchasing at Aldi as a 60 day return is offered if you aren’t completely happy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi Maryborough Qld for $69.99.

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't bother.

Purchased at ALDI for $99.00.

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Appliance must have!

After purchasing an air fryer from Aldi I have used it less than I thought. I probably bought one that was too big. I have enjoyed cooking with it but it’s hard to store. Really liked the fact that I don’t need oil to cook the food and the food still taste as good. I have used this product for roasts, sweet potato chips and chicken. The product was very easy to use and the manual is easy to grasp.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI.

Shelley G.

Shelley G.Perth, WA

Loved it til it died

Was given this as a present and we used it every day for the 3 months we had it. Then all of a sudden it has died we are very disappointed. Aldi gave me half the money back that was paid for it .

CPM

CPMHunter Region, NSW

What an absolute treasure

Best invention ever, lucky I brought this off recommendation from in-laws, (super jelly that ours was an 8L) new house has no oben still waiting, but this bad boy is amazing, so quick and perfect evertime, only problem is I can't choose what's for dinner every night :) oh did I mention you can cook a WHOLE pizza in it PERFECTLY. For 99 bucks, I really hope it lasts!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Alan Gadget

Alan Gadget

Great

We purchased this air fryer recently, we have had many other brands but the Alfa one is far superior. Due to the size and accurate heat it cooks great. Many thanks.

Purchased in June 2019.

Tony

TonySydney

Aldi 10L Air Fryer 2019

Hello Aldi, Thanks for bringing out the latest 10L Air Fryer in March. Purchased it with a five year warranty and it works so well. Comes with most of the accessories. Cooks, fries and bakes. Easy to use and fast. Chicken comes out crispy and the cake comes out cooked. You just have to adjust the time and temperature as you go. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Four and half stars.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $129.00.