Ambiano (ALDI) Air Fryer

Ambiano (ALDI) Air Fryer

10L, Mar 2019 and Digital, Oct 2018

I love it

It makes a perfectly crisp pork belly and also fits a whole chicken and potatoes.
I would have given it a 5 but the handle is badly designed, a family member broke mine before I even got a chance to use it. It still works but the lid won't stay up by itself anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Aldi for $129.00.

Product is used: Several times a week

Poor quality

Had this for only 5 months and failed disappointed with quality and warranty replacement hassle you have to go through. Should be able to take back to store for refund not have to package and post item back

Purchased in October 2018.

Failed after three months.

This product was really great, I used it often. Before yesterday I would have given it 5 stars, but last night it gave up in the middle of cooking chips. Despite my pleas and incantations it remains lifeless. There are no repairs or replacements so it will be going back for a refund.

Totally Failed After 3 Months

A simple Air Fryer, and it was great (while it worked)! Now I know why it was just $70 as it died after just 3 months!! I would prefer to have an air fryer, but they cannot be repaired, and there are no replacements, so a refund is the only option.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

This we can’t live without!

This frier has changed my children’s life as there is far less fat in their diet and as a mother I’m so happy about healthier diets. My sons are elite sportsmen in the boxing world and healthy eating is most important. They can now have home made chips made from wet potatoes is awesomely tasty and healthy with an air frier!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Instructions needed

Have not tried it yet Wish some kind of instructions were included. Where can I obtain the manual that I read about in someone's review. I have been told this is perfect for one person. I am not a great cook but this seems like with the Air Fryer even I can make food taste good. Can hardly wait to use it.

What a purchase!

This is the $50 kitchen game changer. Like their K-Fee coffee machine system which beats the pants of Clooney’s Nespresso machine. The ALDI air fryer is functional, attractive and works so well. Perhaps give the food an extra couple of minutes or an extra 5 degrees to get the desired crispness. Easy to set up, attractive enough to leave on the bench and simple enough for the kids to use! Never eaten so many chips !!!! Not a great thing!

Excellent product

It makes our cooking life much easier and healthier! Use it frequently saves time too. I have recommend so many people about the the product and it was an affordable price compared to other Air Fryers. It’s like smaller version of an oven and it take less hours for cooking. I’m 100% happy with Aldi Air Fryers

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Died in the first month

After falling in love the love affair was over too soon.I was really pleased with the results. I was using it constantly testing all sorts of suggested recipes with great results. I found it easy to clean and operate until I plugged it in to turn it on and alas it would no longer power up. It was with a heavy heart I returned it for a refund. I would not trust this brand again.

Abit slower to cook

Bought the new model from aldi which is different from the pic but similar, was a bargin at $69.99 compared to the old aldi model at $99, seems very easy to use and does a good job at cooking but does take longer to cook compared to our last cheap kitchen chef air fryer, so far its easy to clean and the non stick coating hasn't as yet started to deteriorate as was the problem with all our other air fryers but time will tell...
After 3 months it just died while cooking so I took it back and got a refund, bought 1 from kmart same price and I think it works better...

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Needs accurate cooking times and temps

Getting the food cooked perfectly is hard to do with the air fryer. The air fryer sometimes overcooks fries, and sometimes the fries are cooked unevenly, requiring some fries or potato to be cooked for longer, even when I follow the prescibed cooking time and temperature. It was also hard to find out how to remove the pan from the metal basket in order to clean food juices.

Great cooker!!

Love this fryer, I have never been able to roast fries the way this fryer does it. Crunchy outside, yummy inside. Going to use this for most of my cooking duties. I wish I could cook a turkey in it. Fabulous machine. I love this great product, easy to use. Totally satisfied.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

The best thing that ever happened to my kitchen.

I bought this air fryer, Black Friday 2016 and uses it practically everyday sometimes two to three timed daily and it still works perfectly. still non-stick still clean easily no problem. My only issue is when are they putting out the larger size. My older son got me a larger one different brand for my birthday, because I was using this one so often, but that one only last 1 year and stop heating. I fry chicken, fish, sweet and Irish potatoes, plantains, onions, fries, it reheats the best fry chicken, rice you name it. I cook every vegi in my fryer. It fry’s up the perfect pink salmon. I tried getting one more last year but it was sold out at every aldi in my area but I will be trying again this year. Cooking is a breeze in my kitchen these days. You would think the fryer was larger. Anywhere I’m Going my fryer is right by my side believe it or not. It takes my cooking from frozen to table ready in 15 to 30 minutes. It’s like the best dream every time and it never disappoints. Everyone at my job has a flyer now not this one because they can never find it but they have one. Because I talked about mind so much. I have been talking about this fryer for two years. My potatoes are air frying as I tex at this very minute. I was just checking online to see if they’re out as yet for this season and I came over this review sections and decided to put in my review.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Saves me so much time

I just got this. 2 days ago. And used it for our lunch and dinners. It is so easy to use and clean up is a snape. I just wish that there were cake pans that you can purchase to fit this brand. Then my life would be definitely complete
Great price for what is does. I can not see spending any more then what this was at Aldis.

Aldi Air Fryer happy customer

Having bought this appliance from Aldi 4 weeks ago,we have used it twice a week so far and have NO reason to put forth any complaints about it. We have used it for both home made and frozen chip, crumbed chicken tenderloins and have all ended being cooked perfectly at end of cooking time which allows you to enjoy meal because of being fat free.As for the use and cleaning , could not be easier. The digital screen is easy to decipher all that is needed is push of a button. Cleaning could not be easier , just wipe out both basket and pan with paper towel and its done.
Finally to end we have purchased a few household appliances and power tools from Aldi Stores and have never had a problem with any that required me to return for refund.

Would work well for 1 person

Purchased this air fryer with the aim to make healthier choices for my family. Whilst it worked well the basket was extremely small and i had to do several batches to feed my 2
kids. Would be great for someone living on their own but would look for something with a larger capacity if cooking for a family.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

I use my air fryer most days. It is a lot more valuable than my regular oven.

I Am extremely happy with my purchase. I keep finding new ways to use it,and it is so simple to wipe clean. I can pop a potato in the microwave for four minutes, then in the air fryer for six minutes and snap, a crispy jacket potato ready for sour cream and cheese and whatever other toppings you like.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Dose so much more than just chips

Ever so happy with us buying this product. We started just with just cooking chips but now we have done loads of different foods and even cake all tast very yummy! The unit has a nice digital screen but only down side is very small touch buttons but other than that it dose a great job

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The best at..

This cooks chicken breast and oven chips to perfection in 20 minute

This is the most moist and tasty chicken I've had in years. It's worth the price for that alone.

Then I've cooked potatoes of various sizes and cuts, and whilst they are not the same as home made 2 or 3 times deep fried chips, they are the best oven chips I've ever had. They are soft and fluffy on the inside and crispy without burnt bits on the outside.

I've used it several times since I got it 2 weeks ago and I'd hate to have to go back to using my fan assisted oven. And you have to be saving money as you are heating and cooking in a small area. It only takes 3 minutes to warm up unlike a conventional oven at 10.

I cooked a frozen lasagne last night and it didn't burn and stick to the bottom as normally happens in an oven.

I don't understand why people are complaining about it so much. If you want an actual frier, then buy one. This airfries and bakes/roasts to perfection in my eyes. It does what it says it does. If you don't want what it is, then don't buy it and then complain that it's not something else... buy the something else instead.

I have not had to wash any part of it yet, as nothing has stuck. I've just wiped the baskets with a sheet of kitchen paper in case there are small bits of food or oil attached.

As a single person this can feed me and make my food taste better than a conventional oven. I can also see how easy if would be to feed 2, perhaps 3, with it. It would not suit a large family, as even with the ring you don't get an extra shelf to put more things on, what you do get is room to roast a chicken and do all your roast vegetables and probably some steamed ones too.

The instructions are easy. The lid is a bit heavy for me (as a sufferer with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteo Arthritis. "It does what it says on the tin"! I hope you enjoy using it like I do.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Not very good at all

After having a couple of Actifry Fryers the wife bought this one for when we moved house so it was in the box for months...… just started using it and the 'stir-fry' operation for chips is rubbish, all it does is push them around cooking only the bottom so I have to use a spatula to turn them myself and if it does 'turn them' all it that happens is they slip over the spinning arm without being turned...… won't be getting another of these....

Date PurchasedSep 2017