Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.7

Google

GooglePerth, WA

This product is perfect for me

Since purchasing my air fryer I am so pleased with performances, have cooked chicken pieces, sausages, chips and veggies, so quick, crisp and so very easy to clean, very energy sufficient

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$40.00.

Sohel

SohelSydney, NSW

It's great air fryer

Bought from Aldi, found it's effective in frying, baking or roasting food items. Very quick with lots of options. Digital display made manage easy. 3 years warranty gave us confidence to buy.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$150.00.

AirFryerN00b

AirFryerN00bSydney, NSW

Bang-for-the-Buck Air Fryer

First-time having an air fryer, and this did not fail to impress!
- Easy to learn touch-screen controls. Just hold the power button for more than a second. Can't find the button? Turn-on the machine via the power source (you should turn that off if not in use anyways).
- Food I was able to cook so far: Beef rolls, Pork Belly, German Cheese Kransky, Bread Toast w/ Butter & Cinamon
- Easy to clean: Non-stick surface easy to wash
- Aesthetics: Minimalist and looks like a robot from the movie Wall-E!

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$39.99.

Dorte N.

Dorte N.Peel, WA

Terrible - keeps beeping won’t stay on

It won’t come on at all - only used it twice. Absolute wast of money. Will never buy any electrical goods from Aldi of course can’t find receipt arrrgh arrrrgh a

Purchased in May 2020 for A$39.99.

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Worked great for the first 2 uses! Had people over and decided to do some chips in it and of course the fan doesnt work and cook anything. Making the thing useless!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$99.00.

Stephen N

Stephen NGippsland, VIC

Confusing disappearing ON button. Not that fast.

Only had it for one day and although it seems to cook okay it is not very fast. Main problem though is on/off button is not lit or visible until it is pressed to turn it on and even then it is barely visible. There was a sticker with a picture of the on/off button over this light at first to mark its location but it peeled off so unless you know where to press on the black control face you can't turn it on.
Why can't the controls be visible when the power is connected??
25 minutes to cook a small bowl of frozen chips. Maybe needs more power than 1000 watts?

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$39.00.

Lexa12

Lexa12

Really great

I’ve been using this for some time and it works a treat. I wish I found this sooner, makes cooking a breeze. Highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good airfryer

Bec S.

Bec S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this little oven!

However, it doesn’t grill, the two middle elements aren’t working properly, I went to Aldi and they told me as they have sold out they will only refund me but I don’t want to give it up!

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

2bldornot2bld

2bldornot2bldBribsane

Functionality VS hyped Marketing, budget fryer wins

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$96.00.

DDH

DDHSydney, NSW

Not bad but .....

Would benefit from another layer wire rack. If you put 4 frozen hash browns in, once they defrost to cook they lay over 1 another & if you try to turn them they break. If pieces of food lay over one another the covered section takes longer to cook so can only do few pieces at a time.
Also the connection at the back is not situated well .. easily dislodged.
easy to clean.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$70.00.

Hasan Al-Rubayee

Hasan Al-RubayeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

works well just can't clean the double glass door, the inside surfaces of the glass get foggy/oily in the first use but there is no way to access or dismantle for cleaning. Emailed the customer service but no response.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$149.74.

B.W

B.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a fantastic Air Fryer

This has to be the best in the Ambiano range so far, its Magic. I've had mine a week and it hasent falterd, I use it Daly. You have a higher temperature range than most other aifryers this goes to 230 degrees centigrade. And the function dial is awesome, check it out, and so easy to keep clean, I highly recommend this model.

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi for A$149.00.

Texyboy

TexyboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven purchased early April 2020 Works Fantastic except for the oven light !!

We have had ours for a couple of weeks and it is very good so much so 3 of our friends have purchased one for their families .However, the oven light has stopped working which is a bit of a bugga.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Margaret Keogh

Margaret KeoghNortheast, VIC

Aldi Ambiano Air Fryer.

This Air Fryer is magic, so easy to use and clean, looks great too. So much better than others I have tried. Cooks Scones to perfection. So happy with it.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$150.00.

JOHN

JOHN

Not Suitable

We bought this item about 13 months ago......this week the handle broke in half and my wife had to wrap oodles of sellotape to keep it in place. Next week we will buying a better suitable air fryer.

Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi multifunctional 25litre airfryer oven best most versatile gadget I have ever owned

I use my Aldi airfryer every day. I use it to cook almost everything and not only does it cut down on cooking time but the kitchen stays cooler and whatever I cook turns out beautifully. My electricity bills are lower and the best bonus is I take it when we go caravanning and am still able to bake,roast,fry,grill or whatever. Makes the best crispy bacon too. I highly recommend this airfryer. I loved my 10 litre Aldi round airfryer but this one is so much more versatile. I have recommended it to all my friends and after them sampling the food I cook in it, have gone out of their way to get one too. LOVE this product!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$129.00.

Not happy Jan!

Not happy Jan!South East Queensland, QLD

It’s GREAT!

This is a great little cooker for quick and easy jobs!.. I find it great for just my husband and myself.. it holds just the right amount for a quick healthy meal.. Great for frozen foods like chicken fillets and fish.. cooks chips and veggies to perfection.. I can make chicken parmigiana using frozen chicken tenders in less than 15 minutes.. Even hubby has learnt how to use it.. well for mainly reheating and chips.. I keep it on my bench so it is always ready to go... happy cooker!..

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for A$70.00.

Maree54

Maree54Goulburn Valley, VIC

Use mine most days. So quick and easy. Anything from steaks to pies and chips. All turns out great. No problems. Steaks turn out just the way we like them and not dried out.

Purchased at ALDI for A$69.99.

Amy B.

Amy B.

Great Airfryer just wish it had a bit more space.

The Air Fryer is easy to use and a great addition to our kitchen. I usually make potatoes in the air fryer or frozen food. No waiting for the oven to pre-heat. The base gets really oily when I used oil once so I will never do that again

Lisa-marie

Lisa-marieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome. I use it every day nearly

Easy to use, great taste, easy to clean. Roast pork is delish with the most perfect crackle everytime. My only negative is you have to shake your fries every 5 mins or so

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$69.00.