See the Best Air Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is truly amazing

I purchased the ambiano 10 lt air fryer on Saturday I’m so glad I did I’ve used it so many meals now cooked up some chicken nuggets and chips in the tumble basket that afternoon for lunch and the family loved them the that night for dinner I hooked up a chicken to the rotisserie attachment and that was also a winner then on Sunday I cooked up some kababs using the skewer rack attachment then thus afternoon I’ve used the chip basket to make homemade croutons for our Cesar salad a lot easier than cranking up my big oven that takes about 20 mins to get to temp the Ambiano airfryer you don’t need to heat up just set it up and put temp on 200 and 15 mins later crunchy croutons this is an amazing product I can’t fault it .
So it was worth lining up at 7.30am to get one

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $149.00.

Its Huge...

This fryer is massive, but does the job well and easy, 1kg of chips no problem and cooks evenly...
Yet to try raw meat but the usual chips, spring rolls and other half cooked products are done in a jiffy and done well, but did i mention its huge, so it can be hard to hide away but well worth the $99 compared to other cheap fryers.

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for $99.00.

Great for 6 months

Great air fryer for 6 months until the door on cage just came off. Hinges were glued on. Terrible for a product to be let down by something so small.

Purchased in March 2019 for $99.00.

The perfect Air fryer

The ALDI Ambiano Air Fryer is the first Air Fryer i have ever purchased it fryes chips perfectly I even fryed chicken wings and it was great l highly recommend it

Purchased in January 2019 for $99.00.

Aldi air fryer

The Aldi air fryer is amazing. It cooks the best fish and chips. And no oil. I would recommend this air fryer for a family. Chips cook so crunchy.
Very with my purchase

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi kawana.

Product is used: Several times a week

Extremely happy with air fryer

We have been reluctant to purchase an air fryer but we are so pleased we have done so!
We have cooked a small boneless chicken, crumbed chicken, dim sims, sausages, fish, wedges etc in the air fryer with great results. The secret is to not overload the basket and preheat the fryer.
Easy to clean with a removable basket -simply soak in some soapy water if there is stubborn grease or oil.
Peace of mind purchasing at Aldi as a 60 day return is offered if you aren’t completely happy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi Maryborough Qld for $69.99.

Don't bother.

I had previously purchased a Phillips XL airfryer and loved it, but I found it a little small. I bought TWO Aldi airfryers on the same day and BOTH failed at their first use. I returned both, had one refunded and one replaced. The replaced one is very temperamental and doesn't like to cook a whole chook for 30 minutes. Opening the drawer causes the overheat thermostat to kick in and shut down the fryer. Then it sulks for 15 minutes until it cools enough for the thermostat to restart. After only 2 months of careful use the coating on the bottom of the fryer basket is more than 50% worn away. I am coping with this by placing silicone baking paper on the bottom of the basket. I hope I haven't eaten the coating which has gone missing. I have bitten the bullet and bought the Phillips XXL to compliment my original Phillips XL, and I cant think why I didn't just buy the better quality Phillips XXL to start with, there is NO COMPARISON in terms of quality, evenness of heat and ease of cleaning of the Phillips compared to the cheaper copy versions.

Purchased at ALDI for $99.00.

Appliance must have!

After purchasing an air fryer from Aldi I have used it less than I thought. I probably bought one that was too big. I have enjoyed cooking with it but it’s hard to store. Really liked the fact that I don’t need oil to cook the food and the food still taste as good. I have used this product for roasts, sweet potato chips and chicken. The product was very easy to use and the manual is easy to grasp.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI.

Loved it til it died

Was given this as a present and we used it every day for the 3 months we had it. Then all of a sudden it has died we are very disappointed. Aldi gave me half the money back that was paid for it .

What an absolute treasure

Best invention ever, lucky I brought this off recommendation from in-laws, (super jelly that ours was an 8L) new house has no oben still waiting, but this bad boy is amazing, so quick and perfect evertime, only problem is I can't choose what's for dinner every night :) oh did I mention you can cook a WHOLE pizza in it PERFECTLY. For 99 bucks, I really hope it lasts!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Great

We purchased this air fryer recently, we have had many other brands but the Alfa one is far superior. Due to the size and accurate heat it cooks great. Many thanks.

Purchased in June 2019.

Aldi 10L Air Fryer 2019

Hello Aldi, Thanks for bringing out the latest 10L Air Fryer in March. Purchased it with a five year warranty and it works so well. Comes with most of the accessories. Cooks, fries and bakes. Easy to use and fast. Chicken comes out crispy and the cake comes out cooked. You just have to adjust the time and temperature as you go. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Four and half stars.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $129.00.

I love it

It makes a perfectly crisp pork belly and also fits a whole chicken and potatoes.
I would have given it a 5 but the handle is badly designed, a family member broke mine before I even got a chance to use it. It still works but the lid won't stay up by itself anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Aldi for $129.00.

Poor quality

Had this for only 5 months and failed disappointed with quality and warranty replacement hassle you have to go through. Should be able to take back to store for refund not have to package and post item back

Purchased in October 2018.

Failed after three months.

This product was really great, I used it often. Before yesterday I would have given it 5 stars, but last night it gave up in the middle of cooking chips. Despite my pleas and incantations it remains lifeless. There are no repairs or replacements so it will be going back for a refund.

Totally Failed After 3 Months

A simple Air Fryer, and it was great (while it worked)! Now I know why it was just $70 as it died after just 3 months!! I would prefer to have an air fryer, but they cannot be repaired, and there are no replacements, so a refund is the only option.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

This we can’t live without!

This frier has changed my children’s life as there is far less fat in their diet and as a mother I’m so happy about healthier diets. My sons are elite sportsmen in the boxing world and healthy eating is most important. They can now have home made chips made from wet potatoes is awesomely tasty and healthy with an air frier!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Instructions needed

Have not tried it yet Wish some kind of instructions were included. Where can I obtain the manual that I read about in someone's review. I have been told this is perfect for one person. I am not a great cook but this seems like with the Air Fryer even I can make food taste good. Can hardly wait to use it.

What a purchase!

This is the $50 kitchen game changer. Like their K-Fee coffee machine system which beats the pants of Clooney’s Nespresso machine. The ALDI air fryer is functional, attractive and works so well. Perhaps give the food an extra couple of minutes or an extra 5 degrees to get the desired crispness. Easy to set up, attractive enough to leave on the bench and simple enough for the kids to use! Never eaten so many chips !!!! Not a great thing!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Excellent product

It makes our cooking life much easier and healthier! Use it frequently saves time too. I have recommend so many people about the the product and it was an affordable price compared to other Air Fryers. It’s like smaller version of an oven and it take less hours for cooking. I’m 100% happy with Aldi Air Fryers

Date PurchasedNov 2017

I live in Tassie and was in NSW when this special was on but missed out on last one available at store by just a couple of minutes. Am now back in Tassie and wondering if there is any way we can buy one of these models direct please? Cheers, Helen
I’m really sorry but I don’t work for Aldi I’m just a housewife that was lucky enough to purchase one just keep an eye out for next time they get them in but I actually lined up at 7.30am the Saturday that they had then on specialThanks for your reply but we don't have Aldi stores in Tassie so looks like I'm all out of luck unless I can order one online. Will try contacting Aldi Customer service.

Just wanted to crosscheck if the heating element is turning red for you guys as its not doing that for me. Things are getting hot but they are not turning brown as heating element is not turning red hot. Thanks
I haven’t noticed it I will look next time I use it also have you referred to the manual you should read this before useThe air fryer works with hot air and not like conventional ovens so I’d say it wouldn’t glow it works like a convection fan oven you can read this on page 13 of ManuelThanks cakemomma, it use to work for one of my previous ones, so that's why curious about this one if it's not happening just for me or just the way this one is designed. Thanks

I can’t seem to find the instruction manual?

ALDI 10L Multifunction Air Fryer (Sep 2019)ALDI Ambiano 3L Digital (Oct 2017, Oct 2018, July 2019)ALDI Ambiano 10L Air Fryer (Mar 2019)ALDI 3kg Digital Air Fryer (Oct 2015)ALDI Ambiano 3kg Digital Air Fryer (Oct 2016)ALDI 8L Digital Air Fryer (May 2019)
CategoryAir FryersAir FryersAir FryersAir FryersAir FryersAir Fryers
Price (RRP) $149.00$69.99$129.00$99.99$99.99
Capacity10 kg3 kg10 kg3 kg3 kg8 kg
Non-Stick CoatingYesYesYesYes
TimerYesYesYesYes
Power1,800 W1,400 W1,300 W1,400 W1,400 W1,800 W
Colour / Finish BlackBlack or WhiteBlack or WhiteBlack or WhiteBlack
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateSep 2019Oct 2017Mar 2019Oct 2015Oct 2016May 2019