See the Best Air Fryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unsafe! Exploded glass everywhere!

Recieved as a Christams gift. Only used for a few months when front door glass shattered while using. Company will not replace due to not having a receipt. Would not recommend very dangerous!

Product is used Weekly
Daniel
Daniel Sydney, NSW

Contaminates your room with burnt toxic plastic fume

We bought it from ALDI. On first use, it left my whole apartment smelling like burnt plastic, very toxic. All rooms got contaminated.
My family ended with headaches, dizziness and nausea just from the smell. We needed to open all windows to get rid of the plastic fume. We of course didn't even eat the food.

We are concerned about getting long serious consequences after this.

Purchased in April 2021 at ALDI.

Ambiano XL Air Fryer

I'm not sure if I am reviewing the right air fryer but I bought an Ambiano XL Air Fryer from ALDI on 1/27/21. I am new to air frying so have no experience with other fryers. This one is nice. I like the way it cooks the food. My issue is that the display panel gives me such grief! I don't know how to get it to come on. I touch it all over, wipe my hands and try touching it again. I've used a cloth, a paper towel, it just doesn't want to come on! It's maddening. The pic below was while it was cooking.

Purchased in January 2021 at ALDI for $59.99.

Ross M.
Ross M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The safety latch on our air fryer was faulty causing burns

Our air fryer bought from aldi was working well until we took out some chips one night and boom chips everywhere. safety latch is faulty beware it releases suddenly and will catch you unaware

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Air fryer displaying E1 error

Hi does anyone know why my new Aldi 5L air fryer is displaying and error of E1? I have tried putting in the basket more but doesn’t help at all because the it doesn’t work unless the basket is in.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Cashmere
CashmereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Started well blew up after 6 months

Bought in May 2020. The 8l perfect for a family 4. Was cooking well and then started making a heavy rattling sound, my electrician said fan and motor had gone. The basket that holds food all the non stick coating peeled off within 6 months.

Love Love Love this Air Fryer

I have never had an Air Fryer before, but so glad this one was my first experience as I think if I got one of the ones that just has the pull out draw I would have been turned off. My friends son bought her one for $450 and it only has enough room in the draw for a small chicken without any veggies. Aldi's 16Litre with it's 4 racks (3 racks and the tray at the bottom) I've had 3 large pizza's cook at once and can do roast dinners...It cooks super fast...just love it..have not used my oven since!!! Oh and THE BEST pork crackle EVER!!! ❤️ Best $149 I ever spent.

Purchased in September 2020 at Aldi Gympie for $149.00.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!

Had it since may, worked fine for a few months and now its starting to blow up by the sounds of it... wouldnt recommend ans wouldnt buy electronics from Aldi again!

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi campbelltown for $99.00.

Craig B
Craig BAU

AMAZING!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $149.00.

Exceptional

Cooks the best chicken I've ever had in 30-35 mins.Crispy skin ans succulent meat.
Great for pork ribs as well. We line the basket with aluminium foil so then very easy to clean. Handle is a little loose

Umi Musa
Umi MusaAustralian Capital Territory

The purchase I never regret making

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $99.00.

Kirra
KirraSydney, NSW

Broke on second use

I was very excited to use this air fryer, it has so many great accessories. Unfortunately the heating element broke on second use, aldi don't offer replacements or repairs, they suggested I go and get it repaired at my own expense which would have voided the warranty. I did end up getting a refund aldi staff were very helpful and made the refund process very smooth. I am just disappointed because I was so excited to use it. I ran the machine for the first 15mins and then after that it wouldn't heat anymore. I have read that the dodgy heating element is a common issues with other models of aldi air fryers so I would expect they would have fixed it by now.

Purchased in September 2020 at ALDI for $149.00.

Percy R.
Percy R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far does what it says!

Had this for 2 days and I know it’s early days, but early review is that I’ve cooked, fish, chicken and roast veggies and bacon and eggs fro breakfast in this air fryer. Easy to use (read the manual first) and clean. Also comes with a slue of accessories to make good use of the air fryer. Happy with my purchase.

Purchased in September 2020 at Wyong for $149.99.

Aldi 8ltr Air Fryer

Bought in May 2020 and after a couple of uses and careful cleaning the non stick coating in the basket is coming off. Not happy with this product as didn't last long.

Sunny
SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome product and not very expensive

excellent product, built looks great in our white kitchen, easy to handle, easy to clean.
Never used our oven after buying this Airfryer, really good for two people to cook anything chips, chicken, spinach roll. Digital display with preset cooking option is great

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for $69.99.

Read more reviews - page 2