Benchtop / Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of benchtop / toaster oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.8

Ado

AdoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointed!

I was so excited to use this oven but it kept tripping my clipsal switches no matter where in the house I put it. I even changed them from 20 to 25 A and it still tripped them. Really disappointed.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Amazing little oven so far

I’m still getting used to it but so far so good. At first I didn’t think the bottom elements worked, then I didn’t think the top middle elements worked. After a little experimentation, I found they all work, it’s just that each preset uses the top and bottom elements differently and is not just a temp and time preset.

Elaine

Elaine

Almost as good as a new oven.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Jenna G.

Jenna G.South East Queensland, QLD

Aldi 23L airfryer tripping power

Turned air fryer on , worked fine first time. Second time set on 230 for pizza and continued to trip power and turn off after cooking for at least one minute.

Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeps tripping power switch

Unsatisfactory, Turned it on at 180 degrees, tested the light and fans and within 1 minute light turns off. Not sure if it automatically turns off every minute but then 4 minutes later it turned off. I thought it was broken but realised it turned the power off. So we tried again this time at different temps and with one fan instead of two. It turns off if the temp is any higher then 150 degrees.
Later I read other people are having g the same problem

Product is used Rarely
Owen

OwenSydney, NSW

Pleasure to work with

* very- clean - and easy to handle - time saving
* toast - chips - hashbrown - fish fillets ..chicken
* yes , much better than the early painted models , where the dial markings washed off when cleaning ...

Purchased in June 2020 for A$149.00.

Greg R

Greg RWollongong

Very Handy

Versatile Oven. Have had it since March and have used it for baked potatoes, cakes, cookies, pizza and schnitzel.
So far everything has turned out really good. The Pizza Pan just happens to be perfect size for a range of 3 x cheese frozen pizza that Aldi sells.
Trying not to cook anything that will splatter fat, as don't want to spoil the inside. Have an old air fryer for that as well as the normal oven

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

Product is used Weekly
Bec S.

Bec S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this little oven!

However, it doesn’t grill, the two middle elements aren’t working properly, I went to Aldi and they told me as they have sold out they will only refund me but I don’t want to give it up!

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Hasan Al-Rubayee

Hasan Al-RubayeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

works well just can't clean the double glass door, the inside surfaces of the glass get foggy/oily in the first use but there is no way to access or dismantle for cleaning. Emailed the customer service but no response.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$149.74.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how ALDI Air Fryer Oven compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

B.W

B.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a fantastic Air Fryer

This has to be the best in the Ambiano range so far, its Magic. I've had mine a week and it hasent falterd, I use it Daly. You have a higher temperature range than most other aifryers this goes to 230 degrees centigrade. And the function dial is awesome, check it out, and so easy to keep clean, I highly recommend this model.

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi for A$149.00.

Texyboy

TexyboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven purchased early April 2020 Works Fantastic except for the oven light !!

We have had ours for a couple of weeks and it is very good so much so 3 of our friends have purchased one for their families .However, the oven light has stopped working which is a bit of a bugga.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Margaret Keogh

Margaret KeoghNortheast, VIC

Aldi Ambiano Air Fryer.

This Air Fryer is magic, so easy to use and clean, looks great too. So much better than others I have tried. Cooks Scones to perfection. So happy with it.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$150.00.

Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi multifunctional 25litre airfryer oven best most versatile gadget I have ever owned

I use my Aldi airfryer every day. I use it to cook almost everything and not only does it cut down on cooking time but the kitchen stays cooler and whatever I cook turns out beautifully. My electricity bills are lower and the best bonus is I take it when we go caravanning and am still able to bake,roast,fry,grill or whatever. Makes the best crispy bacon too. I highly recommend this airfryer. I loved my 10 litre Aldi round airfryer but this one is so much more versatile. I have recommended it to all my friends and after them sampling the food I cook in it, have gone out of their way to get one too. LOVE this product!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$129.00.