ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

MPNs: 700169 and AFOVEN-YULSS

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now

Elaine

Elaine

Almost as good as a new oven.

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Greg R

Greg RWollongong

Very Handy

Versatile Oven. Have had it since March and have used it for baked potatoes, cakes, cookies, pizza and schnitzel.
So far everything has turned out really good. The Pizza Pan just happens to be perfect size for a range of 3 x cheese frozen pizza that Aldi sells.
Trying not to cook anything that will splatter fat, as don't want to spoil the inside. Have an old air fryer for that as well as the normal oven

Purchased in March 2020 at ALDI.

Product is usedWeekly
Bec S.

Bec S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this little oven!

However, it doesn’t grill, the two middle elements aren’t working properly, I went to Aldi and they told me as they have sold out they will only refund me but I don’t want to give it up!

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020) compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Hasan Al-Rubayee

Hasan Al-RubayeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well

works well just can't clean the double glass door, the inside surfaces of the glass get foggy/oily in the first use but there is no way to access or dismantle for cleaning. Emailed the customer service but no response.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI for A$149.74.

B.W

B.WSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a fantastic Air Fryer

This has to be the best in the Ambiano range so far, its Magic. I've had mine a week and it hasent falterd, I use it Daly. You have a higher temperature range than most other aifryers this goes to 230 degrees centigrade. And the function dial is awesome, check it out, and so easy to keep clean, I highly recommend this model.

Purchased in May 2020 at Aldi for A$149.00.

Texyboy

TexyboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ALDI Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven purchased early April 2020 Works Fantastic except for the oven light !!

We have had ours for a couple of weeks and it is very good so much so 3 of our friends have purchased one for their families .However, the oven light has stopped working which is a bit of a bugga.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for A$149.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Margaret Keogh

Margaret KeoghNortheast, VIC

Aldi Ambiano Air Fryer.

This Air Fryer is magic, so easy to use and clean, looks great too. So much better than others I have tried. Cooks Scones to perfection. So happy with it.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$150.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Diane

DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aldi multifunctional 25litre airfryer oven best most versatile gadget I have ever owned

I use my Aldi airfryer every day. I use it to cook almost everything and not only does it cut down on cooking time but the kitchen stays cooler and whatever I cook turns out beautifully. My electricity bills are lower and the best bonus is I take it when we go caravanning and am still able to bake,roast,fry,grill or whatever. Makes the best crispy bacon too. I highly recommend this airfryer. I loved my 10 litre Aldi round airfryer but this one is so much more versatile. I have recommended it to all my friends and after them sampling the food I cook in it, have gone out of their way to get one too. LOVE this product!

Purchased in November 2019 at ALDI for A$129.00.

Rayfasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

Doesn't the oven supposed to turn off when you open the door?

HH L

it will turn off if your program has completed. otherwise, you can open it any time during the cook to quickly do something. but if you open the door for too long, it does turn off.

Rayf

Thank you very much for responding so quick.

Patrick Flaton
Patrick Flaton

Rayf, my dodgy machine does that too! Regardless of where it is in the cycle, if you open the door, the cycle stops. If you need to keep cooking, you have to start the program again from the beginning. Not good. My machine keeps tripping my switchboard so it’s gone back into the box, ready to return to Aldi.

Marie Starkey

Marie Starkeyasked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

What’s the temperature range please?

40-230 degrees celcius

Cheryl W.

Cheryl W.asked

Ambiano 25L Multifunction Air Fryer Oven (Dec 2019, Mar 2020)

How do I clean the inside of this oven.

Tanya P.
Tanya P.

It's pretty easy. The bottom tray and racks all come out. I wash in the sink with soapy water and while doing that use a cloth to wipe down the inside.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 2 ALDI Air Fryer Oven