5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

1 review

Gary M.
Gary M.South East Queensland, QLD

Started first pull and it was quieter than expected.

Purchased in April 2021 for $349.00.

See all ALDI Inverter Generator reviews

alan m.
alan m.asked
Ferrex 4-Stroke Inverter Generator 3300W (Mar 2021)

I need to know the dba noise factor ,how long willit run on a tank of fuel

Jurgen Dorbecker
Jurgen Dorbecker

You should find the answer to your questions in the manual provided by the manufacturer. The model I had bought from Aldi broke down after 3 test starts because of poor quality . It was not possible to start the generator at all.. I would not recommend to buy this Ferrex Generator. Don't be tempted by the cheap price . You get what you pay for.

GusB
GusB

Hi Alan, did you find out this info? I emailed the customer service multiple times asking for this information also and still no reply 2 weeks later! very disappointing! I just wanted some basic questions answered and a copy of the manual so I could review before buying.....which is how I ended up here! They lost a sale as they couldn't even get back to me!

Eric S.
Eric S.

I purchased the generator followed the instructions it started first time. Tested a few items like drill and angle grinder, vacuum cleaner etc all perfect. The Decibel level is 73 at 7 metres. I have personally experienced good results with Chinese products and for the price I think 2 years warranty on this generator is as good as all the other Chinese made generators which is...... all......... of them on the market. Anyway time will tell.

See all ALDI Inverter Generator questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 6 ALDI Inverter Generator