See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed
troopie1987
troopie1987AU

I bought this to replace my old unit. The sauté feature was a plus and it works just as well as others I have owned in the past. The slow cooker or pressure cooker modes are a bonus too.
So far, more than happy and I would recommend.

Purchased at ALDI for $79.99.

Neil CGippsland, VIC

Great Pressure Cooker

Purchased this Pressure cooker September 2012. It is still going strong except for digital read out starting to fail, I can still use it. I am wondering where I can get a replacement when it finally fails?

Purchased in September 2012 for $50.00.

Value for money! Works a treat!

I use it to cook:
- pork ribs, then grill it afterwards with a generous amount of smoky bbq sauce
- stewed pork belly or spare ribs
- lamb shanks
- osso bucco

you name it.. and tough meat is fall off the bone in around 40 minutes!

Purchased in January 2019.

LianLim
LianLimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value For Money

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Vladislav Rozenkov
Vladislav Rozenkov

Some of them are good

The first one broke after using for a while, the second one still working. It was still within warranty, so the new unit was sent very promptly with no hassles. I was pleased with the customer service that was very helpful. The new pressure cooker was sent to my address, no need to go to the store.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Now living without my pressure cooker

Loved this product being my first pressure cooker since my Hawkins as I couldn't get parts or the I ring for it. It was Easy to use and now I can't get another. Aldi had them for a short period of time .For the price it was value for money

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Gracie
GracieHobart

Ditched my rice cooker

Wow. cooks rice, beans everything so fast. Had to adjust how much liquid I'm use to using. Haven't tried a cake yet. But I do brown meat in it (have to move fast) before putting lid on. I had hiccups with steam gadget positioning at 1st. Called them (warrant tel in booklet) & got a lesson over the phone on how it to sit properly. I recommend 1st time you use 1/2 cup water no ingredient to figure out the steam release position. So easy to clean. You have to take seal off to clean, but it couldn't be easier. Watch the little seal doesn't pop off from around steam nozzle. It's sure hard to find on the floor!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Shandi
ShandiAU

Love this cooker, use it all the time

I previously had a stove top pressure cooker, and thought I would upgrade to an electric model, I happened to see them in Aldi, and bought one. I couldn't be more happy with it, I use it regularly to make a variety of things,and have never had a problem, I even take it away with me when we go caravanning.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Roy
RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aldi Pressure cooker

Current Aldi pressure cooker is excellent too.
Clear and concise instruction written in proper English by someone who can cook and has used the cooker,!
Cooking time adjustable from 1 to 120 minutes and power is adjustable too so it will do everything you need...
Great value for money too!.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Sandyt1408
Sandyt1408Illawarra, NSW

My favourite kitchen gadget

We bought ours and sold the expensive, Italian, 12 litre, stovetop model. The Aldi model is more suitable size, plenty of optional settings and a fairly rapid method of releasing pressure. The stove top model required we run cold water over the lid for 5 mins to bring down the pressure and we couldn't cook legumes which would clog up the pressure mechanism. Those limitations do not apply on the Aldi model. The Aldi model lasted 4 years of being used approx 3-4 times a week. I am replacing it with a similar model.

Andeee_1
Andeee_1Mount Evelyn

Customer service?? None!!

Kentish Maid
Kentish MaidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely useful kitchen appliance

I love this pressure cooker and it really is multifunctional. I've used it as a slow cooker, a pressure cooker and as a rice cooker (perfect rice, first time!). Everything I've cooked has been a great success! I haven't used it as a steamer yet though. I had never used a pressure cooker before but the directions were very easy. If this comes on sale again, several of my friends now want to buy one.

RobbieVGold Coast

This is perfect. I can't live without it!

This utensil takes the place of at least four different types of cooking. My biggest fear is that it will wear out and I'll be bereft. It is so versatile I use it for soups, casseroles, slow cooking and fast cooking. I'm just waiting for Aldi to bring them back and I'm buying a spare. My only gripe is I found the instruction book initially difficult to follow. I can recommend this highly

RobbieV

Aaaargh. The worst has happened. My pressure cooker has developed a problem and I want to buy another, but I've been told the product has been discontinued. What do I do now??

RobbieV

What marvellous service. I emailed the Customer Service Department and explained my problem, and they are sending me a replacement sealer ring, even though the product is out of warranty. How fantastic is that?

Dutchie00
Dutchie00Mid North Coast, NSW

Great Value

We bought this last year and has worked perfectly all that time. The settings are good and it can brown meat before the lid goes on. We looked at more expensive ones but this one had the same features.