Tefal Cook4Me+
See the Best Multi Cookers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

Pros

• Easy to follow on-screen recipes

• A breeze to clean

Cons

• Ceramic coating can peel off

• Product is used
  • Rice Cooking

Digimouse
DigimouseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

18mths and time for the tip

The plus model has been nothing but a nightmare nothing but error messages just after it turned 12 months old. Gone back to our original model that still works. Use to recommend Tefal, will not be so any more, only support was to take it to a recommended repairer at my cost.

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer for $345.00.

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

To many water low errors. Machine is a princess

Follow product recipes, chat online group 1 in 4 cooking experiences you get the water is to low warning, have to start over again Wouldn’t recommend shouldn’t be this hard

Purchased in July 2021 for $280.00.

Rachel20
Rachel20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thought it was fabulous until it wasn't

I used my tefal cook 4 me approx once a week during winter some of the inbuilt recipes quantities were incorrect so I had to download the cook book I put this down as a minor issue as I really loved it's efficiency and the fact it was one pot cooking. However it stopped working after 2.5 years of use and given the price I paid I was expecting it to last a lot longer. Called customer service and they were very unhelpful. I have purchased much cheaper products from lesser know brands that have lasted a lot longer.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $299.00.

caveat_emptor
caveat_emptorAU

Hit and Miss

Cooks the best risotto and the worst corned beef in the world.
I don't like how the unit retains the smell of the food for days after. A definite hit and miss.

Carol
CarolNortheast, VIC

Substandard after sales service

I use my pressure cooker at least twice a week and love it usability. However I have found that when you need to fix your cooker the after sale service is not up to standard as a spare part can take up to six weeks to get to you.

Purchased in September 2019.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

I have returned 2

I Purchased this cook for me love the way you cooked it worked twice and than had error code 30 I could not open it at all so I returned it and got another one as I loved the way it Cooked4me only to happen all again but this time burned my hand when I did open it my question to you is was their a faulty batch as I would love to buy another one number 3 but am worried it will be the same problem thank you sonia

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $349.00.

Sonia Genovese

Clearly you did not read my review and did not answer my question wow

Not what it seems

First off the advertising suggests that the unit can download new recipes but that is only with the "connect" model but it is well hidden on their web site. In fact their own help people don't know about it as I spent some time talking with them and the just did not know.
second first try in making a cauliflower soup off their menu and goes into pre heat and just stays there boiling the whole mass dry. No help whatsoever. Better off with a simple manual cooker. Recipes don't work.
No happy at all.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $259.00.

Unhappy Fishy

did that - no help at all. They did not even recognise which product i had and in the end sent an email saying take it back to the retailer. Totally did not give a S*** - so no I won't be following up with you.

Colin Murphy
Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fantastic

love the pressure cooker option. cook and forget, come home to a freshly cooked meal, ready to serve. the pre selected cook idea is next level. its like cooking for dummys, even I cant make a error.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Can't live without this

best machine ever.
Easy to use.
Easy to clean.
The built in recipes are fantastic.
Cooks great and easy.
Were a big family and 2 working parents this means we now cook fresh meals really quick. And they taste great

Purchased in June 2020 at Winning Appliances NSW for $500.00.

Tonkagerl

Its still going strong. But I'll keep it in mind.
Thankyou

Marcie
MarcieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Error 21

I bought the Cook4Me+ with such high hopes after watching several demonstrations. As soon as we could, I plugged it in and started cooking one of the inbuilt recipes. Followed it to a T and it came up with error code 21 (could not good up pressure). The next night I tried another recipe on manual mode, again error 21. Tired night, yet another recipe, again error 21. I added more liquid than required.
It booked water wonderfully. It seems I purchased a $330 kettle.
It's being returned tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $330.00.

Mal
Mal

Second time around

My first review was scathing on the Tefal preasure cooker. Found it was defective changed. NEW Tefal Fantastic best thing since sliced bread Would I recommend you bet -:) go buy one.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $294.00.

JWoo
JWooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, but ...

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys.

MillenialFalcon
MillenialFalconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extreme buyer's remorse for this one

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish Machine

Very disappointing got error code and rang the company no help and it’s not 12 months old. Very annoyed. Waste on money. The company is not helpful at all. Bad service

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card for $349.00.

julieluMELBOURNE

Convenient Fast and Easy!

Purchased in December 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Read more reviews - page 2

Speleo
Speleoasked
Cook4Me+

Just wondering what happened to my review here!

Lynette S.asked
Cook4Me+

How can I open the cook for me with out the pot in there. I would like a answer please.

Lynette S.

Would like a answers please

Wendy S.
Wendy S.asked
Cook4Me+

I have had my Tefal Cook4Me + for sometime and have now noticed that the lid has bubbled, which never happened before. I don't understand why this has happened. Please help me as I don't know how to fix it and I think it is no longer under warranty. I can be contacted by mobile 0409 990 853, e-mail: springs.gems@gmail.com. Thank you. Wendy

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

Tefal Cook4Me+

Features

• Functions as a pressure cooker, steamer, rice cooker, and saute, allowing you to simmer, brown, bake. There’s the option to use either the pre-programmed recipes, or a Manual function.
  • A 6-litre capacity provides plenty of cooking space to make meals for 4-5 people.
  • Equipped with over 150 meals, including starters, mains and desserts. Follow the instructions that appear on the LCD screen. When your part is done, you can set-and-forget the multi cooker, which will then ‘cook for you.’
  • The Tefal Cook4Me+ is designed to take the guesswork out of cooking - adjusting the time, pressure and temperature. It will also inform you of the quantities of ingredients needed, after you program it to know how many people or guests you’re cooking for.
  • Each pre-programmed recipe varies in cooking time, with plenty of recipes able to be prepared under 10 minutes.
  • Recipes are also available on the Cook4Me app, allowing you to ponder what will be on the dinner menu before arriving home at night.

Points of Praise

• Above all, reviewers loved how easy to use the TefalCook4Me+ was. They appreciated the fact that meals were cooked speedily, with minimal stress or effort on their part.
  • The pre-programmed recipes were a favourite amongst reviewers, who loved the taste as well as the generous capacity of this appliance. Families with kids often used it to cook, and it was reported to regularly work a treat.
  • Cleaning the Tefal Cook4Me+ was a breeze, as it’s dishwasher safe and the lid doesn’t retain cooking smells.

Points to Consider

• Not all reviewers were fans of the non-stick ceramic coating on the inner bowl. These home chefs stated that it wasn’t exempt from scratches and other damage.
Compare all 3 Tefal Cook4Me+
CategoryMulti Cookers and Pressure CookersMulti Cookers and Pressure CookersMulti Cookers and Pressure Cookers
Price (RRP) $299.00$299.00
Weight6.4 kg6.4 kg6.4 kg
Cooking Bowl MaterialCeramic CoatedCeramic CoatedCeramic Coated
Searing FunctionYesYesYes
DisplayLCDLCDLCD
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishRedBlackWhite