Tefal Cook4Me+

• Rice Cooking

Carol

CarolNortheast, VIC

Substandard after sales service

I use my pressure cooker at least twice a week and love it usability. However I have found that when you need to fix your cooker the after sale service is not up to standard as a spare part can take up to six weeks to get to you.

Purchased in September 2019.

I have returned 2

I Purchased this cook for me love the way you cooked it worked twice and than had error code 30 I could not open it at all so I returned it and got another one as I loved the way it Cooked4me only to happen all again but this time burned my hand when I did open it my question to you is was their a faulty batch as I would love to buy another one number 3 but am worried it will be the same problem thank you sonia

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for $349.00.

Sonia Genovese

Clearly you did not read my review and did not answer my question wow

Not what it seems

First off the advertising suggests that the unit can download new recipes but that is only with the "connect" model but it is well hidden on their web site. In fact their own help people don't know about it as I spent some time talking with them and the just did not know.
second first try in making a cauliflower soup off their menu and goes into pre heat and just stays there boiling the whole mass dry. No help whatsoever. Better off with a simple manual cooker. Recipes don't work.
No happy at all.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $259.00.

Unhappy Fishy

did that - no help at all. They did not even recognise which product i had and in the end sent an email saying take it back to the retailer. Totally did not give a S*** - so no I won't be following up with you.

Colin Murphy

Colin MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fantastic

love the pressure cooker option. cook and forget, come home to a freshly cooked meal, ready to serve. the pre selected cook idea is next level. its like cooking for dummys, even I cant make a error.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Can't live without this

best machine ever.
Easy to use.
Easy to clean.
The built in recipes are fantastic.
Cooks great and easy.
Were a big family and 2 working parents this means we now cook fresh meals really quick. And they taste great

Purchased in June 2020 at Winning Appliances NSW for $500.00.

Tonkagerl

Its still going strong. But I'll keep it in mind.
Thankyou

Marcie

MarcieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Error 21

I bought the Cook4Me+ with such high hopes after watching several demonstrations. As soon as we could, I plugged it in and started cooking one of the inbuilt recipes. Followed it to a T and it came up with error code 21 (could not good up pressure). The next night I tried another recipe on manual mode, again error 21. Tired night, yet another recipe, again error 21. I added more liquid than required.
It booked water wonderfully. It seems I purchased a $330 kettle.
It's being returned tomorrow.

Purchased in June 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $330.00.

Mal

Mal

Second time around

My first review was scathing on the Tefal preasure cooker. Found it was defective changed. NEW Tefal Fantastic best thing since sliced bread Would I recommend you bet -:) go buy one.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $294.00.

JWoo

JWooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, but ...

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys.

MillenialFalcon

MillenialFalconSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extreme buyer's remorse for this one

ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish Machine

Very disappointing got error code and rang the company no help and it’s not 12 months old. Very annoyed. Waste on money. The company is not helpful at all. Bad service

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Group & Myer Gift Card for $349.00.

julieluMELBOURNE

Convenient Fast and Easy!

Purchased in December 2018 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network).

Susy

SusyCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware the coating peels

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in October 2017 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $399.00.

LittleMissXanshine

LittleMissXanshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Paella

Got this as a Christmas gift! RED for Regal! I use this to cook Paella! Been using this since early January. Quick and easy to clean and use! Got a manual and sample recipes to cook. The "new" smell tend to linger a bit and have to wash it a couple of times. After use, the scent of the dish you cooked won't linger if you clean it properly. Satisfied with the product's performance. I tried to cook quinoa, fish and other dishes here, my fave so far is the Paella! :) This multi-cooker can bake as well, haven't tried that option yet.

Purchased in December 2019.

Whizz mum

Whizz mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s a game changer in our house

I purchased the Tefal cook 4 me back in October 2019 and honestly in a house with four boys this Cooker has been amazing. I have cooked beef casserole ( but not exactly to the inbuilt recipe) and it is our favourite meal of the week. Currys, rice even lentil soups are no problem.
I highly recommend this multi cooker it is truly worth the money.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Sal

SalSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best cooking applianceI have ever owned!

So easy to use. Detailed instructions on built in recipes on the screen and it runs you through each step by step. The appliance even has a pre-browning function so you only need to use the one pot. I am recommending this to all my family. Very quick, easy to clean and operate. Perfect for the busy person to cook perfect meals in a flash.

Purchased in February 2020.

Ujkl

Ujkl

Unpredictable

I bought this machine in July and am having constant troubleshooting issues lately. The recipes are very much hit and miss but I got used to making pasta and risottos well after a while . I don’t like how bulky the machine is and it’s not attractive looking being such a big appliance. I’m waiting for warranty to get back to me as last few times it has stopped working in the middle of cooking food. I think the browner & timer & keep warm features are the best as for the recipes it’s a trial and error.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee for $300.00.

Dan. L.

Dan. L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great machine, however recipes and software need work.

Purchased in December 2019.

JessM.2000

JessM.2000South East Queensland, QLD

The red is beautiful

The cook for me plus red is so good looking, just looking at it makes you feel hungry... A great thing to show off in your kitchen as it stands out. Bought it for my mother however she doesn't seem to use it that often, I guess it just isn't as quick and easy and she would have liked... Or maybe she's just not into the recipes they have. Wouldn't know the difference between a meal cooked in the Tefal compared to a typical home cooked meal taking hours.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

chille

chilleMelbourne

Favourite new appliance and my first pressure cooker ever .....

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $299.00.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Tefal Cook4Me+

Since receiving my Tefal Cook4Me I have tried recipies from the preset menu, like the lamb shanks, macaroni etc. I have also cooked some of my own recipies without the preset menu including risotto, beef rendang, beef stroganoff, pulled pork etc. I love how you can get some assistance by adding the type of protein to get an estimated time from for the cook too. All the menu items come in handy and it's good to have these options. It's a versatile and handy machine to make tasty home made meals in a short period of time.
As long as you clean the bowl after use it does not retain any smells, it can easily go into the dishwasher too. Making it really easy to clean.
The Tefal Cook4Me+ has been a lifesaver in my busy working household.

Purchased in November 2018.