Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300

Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300

MPN: CPE300
Listing monitored by Crock-Pot

Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300 Showcases

Official material from Crock-Pot.

Read now

Pros

Easy to cook variety of meals
Simple to clean

• Rice Cooking

Jules
JulesGippsland, VIC

I love my crockpot

My cooker is fantastic I love cooking in it I’m always trying new meals in it . I love the taste of the food and the meat just falls right off the bone.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $299.

Peony Rose
Peony RosePerth, WA

Less than 2 yo - It's rusting badly - Customer care said rust is normal!!

• +3Thumbnail

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $175.

DonnamcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Use it multiple times week

I don't know what I did without it. I make risotto, cook corned beef, lamb shanks, whole chicken and the best soups and stews. So easy to use, even the kids can use it

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $169.

Vicci27
Vicci27Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So convenient and easy to use

Very happy with our multi cooker. Even with a chef in the house. The ease of use and ability to set and leave is amazing.
We have made casseroles, soups, bakes and lots of other recipes
Super easy to use and clean and no residues taste or smell after each use

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300 compares to other Multi Cookers

Wayne O'Connor
Wayne O'ConnorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best appliance I have purchased in a long time

I am able to cook nutritious flavoursome food in such a short time. I no longer need to cook stews and casseroles for 3 hours plus to get the flavour and tenderness in the meat. Now it's done in less than an hour. Has given me time for other things instead of watching the pot on the stove to prevent it from drying out and burning.

Purchased in at Kogan.com for $89.

Gurno83
Gurno83South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

We recently upgraded our old 70’s style crockpot, and decided we would stay with the same brand.
Im so glad we did. It is so versatile, and simple to use, simple to clean and food tastes amazing.

I have made roasts, stews, cakes etc in this cooker and don’t have a complaint at all. We wash the bowl in the dish washer making clean up a breeze

The controls are easy to use and instructions are easy to understand.

Purchased in .

Chris
ChrisGold Coast

Nice Multi-cooker... failed after two years

Nice device.

Failed after two years, and now trips the circuit breaker if turned on. Tested in a second house and trips their too.

Anyway, it cooked quite a few nice meals, but I expect an appliance to last at least 5 years.

I've picked up a 2nd one on Ebay for half price - opened box, but never used.

If that lasts longer, I will revise my review to 4 stars in a couple years. There are multi-cookers for half this price, that would last longer.

It is possible I have just been unlucky. If my next one fails early, I'm done with this brand, and will be switching to Phillips, albeit at twice the price.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
n/a
n/aSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Sad to give this rating - Was working well then had issues

Purchased 12 months ago, have to say I loved it, easy to use and clean. I noticed that the silver was wearing around the control panel. The past few weeks the pressure was taking more than 20mins to build. Then e6 error came up and burnt the bottom of the food. Will be replacing with another brand.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $179.

Crock-Pot
Customer CareCrock-PotSend a private message
Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

Makes my life so much easier!

I love using it for stewing and pressure cooking. Makes my life so much easier as I can make delicious ribs within 30 minutes or one of my favourite curries and leave my house without worrying about it. Very often I would leave it on overnight to wake up to a delicious smell of slow cooked beef. There is so many good recipes online or on crockpot’s social media channels- my new favourite one is potato’a and egg salad which you can cook together in 10 minutes!
I wish it could have a glass lid but I guess the build is restricted by pressure cooking.
Minimal maintenance as it’s very easy to keep it clean.

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $119.

RobS
RobSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product has a poor design

In the first 3 days, I ended up on my third one as they first 2 were faulty. The third one worked twice before the lid seal kept falling out. Taking it back for a refund to go to another brand. Also the extra capacity doesn't seem accurate as it holds exactly the same as the 6L to the max line.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Online store for $170.

Lewy
LewyPerth

DOESNT DO EVERYTHING WELL

HAVE TRIED A FEW THINGS
1.The vanilla cake was a disaster..didnt rise and inedible
2.Cooking a casserole steak curry required 1 hour on pressure cook mode
Would have been simpler and better slow cooking
2.Pea and ham soup good but needed longer cooking than Rx says
Have yet to try slow cooking or pressure cooking lentils..hope this is better because I could have bought a standard Sunbeam slow cooker for $39 instead of paying $169 for Express 300

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $169.

Bryce N.

Never got to use the junk

Put the lid on in the lock position, never came off again.

Now waiting to hear from CrockPot on what to do next. The device didn't even get turned on so there is no pressure issue involved..

Purchased in .

Bryce N.

Note, it got a 5 for safety because you ain't ever going to get that lid off. Will never explode on you! The blisters on my hands trying to open the bloody thing though are another safety matter!

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried 2 - both faulty

Bought one in May, was great for 2 months then had an E5 error caused by left side buttons. Retailer replaced with new and same fault within 3 weeks. Avoid!!

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi for $169.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient, Easy clean quality

Quality product in a size large enough to make family sized meals. So far have made a great corned silverside and a beef ragu, both in record time. Meat was succulent and easy to pull. Pressure builds very quickly. Cleaning is hand wash, but the non-stick surface of the internal pot makes it easy. Pressure lid and seal break down quickly to allow through clean. Looking forward to trying slow cook and rice features. Recommended!

Purchased in at Target Australia.

ginw0001
ginw0001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it! Makes cooking fun again

I was so impressed, I bought two. One for me and one as gift. The pressure cooker is definitely the most used component as it saves so much time and I am working my way through the online recipes and loving them. They work out like I am an expert chef. I had my original crockpot for 41 years and I am hoping this one is as reliable. The wash up is easy. It is the most used appliance in my kitchen. I am loving all the winter meals and soups that are made so much easier. I am about to do smokey BBQ pork ribs. Can't wait. Did the thai pumpkin soup last night - it was delicious. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in at Myer for $199.

Peony Rose
Peony Roseasked

Has anyone else had issues with the surface rusting? I've always taken good care of it.

Donnamc

My pot has scratched but no rusting

George H
George Hasked

I have the CPE 300 and today the lid will not close. Tried everything, but the bowl/pot is sitting above the level of the inner container and will not go down enough to lock into position. Has anyone else have this problem/ has fixed this issue.
George

Mels
Melsasked

What is the psi for high and low pressure? Is there a difference in pressure between cpe300 and cpe210?

See all Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300 questions

Get an answer from our members and Crock-Pot representatives

Features:

• The Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300 has a 7.6L capacity, being able to cook meals that can feed up to 12 people.
  • It has 8 cooking functions: slow cook, pressure cook, brown, sear, sauté, simmer, boil, and steam.
  • The multi-cooker has 7 one-touch programs that let you make a range of quick and healthy meals with just the press of a button.
  • Having a removable, non-stick cooking pot that’s dishwasher-safe makes cleaning up after cooking quick and easy.
  • A steaming rack and serving spoon come with the multi-cooker.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers praised the multi-cooker’s ability to make everything from roasts and stews to risottos and cakes. They loved how easy it was to use to make a variety of meals.
  • Reviewers also loved how easy it was to clean the Crock-Pot CPE300, saying that with minimal maintenance, there was still no residue, tastes, or smells lingering after each use.
  • They also said that it cooked foods quickly, citing short cooking times for even larger quantities of food.
CategoryMulti Cookers and Pressure Cookers