ALDI Rowing Machines
See the Best Rowing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Chocolate Works
Chocolate WorksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product. No issues at all.

I've been using mine since purchased about 3 months ago on an almost daily basis. Haven't had any of the issues others have had. Works great, resistance is fine, I use mine up to level 5 sometimes. LCD display appears accurate and provides lots of information. All good for me.

Great for the price!

Other Rowing Machines

Great rower for the price

Purchased in June 2021. Assembly was easy with well written instructions. Seems to be well built. Smooth operation with no resistance issues as mentioned in earlier reviews. Overall satisfied with purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 for $350.00.

Selar R.
Selar R.

Still quite intense

The review is for the 2021 version purchased 26 June. The effort required to row is quite intense as compared to a Concept 2 air rower which I use at the gym. At its lowest setting the Aldi rower is as intense as a well used Concept 2. If you put the Aldi rower at 3 and above, the fan stops between strokes, there must be some sort of brake on the fan which is set too high. I was looking for more resistance than the gym Concept 2s so its not such a bad thing, however my partner struggles using it and I am afraid she wont use it much because of the high resistance level.

Ritchie
RitchiePerth, WA

Totally happy

This is the Jun 2021 Aldi Air rower for $349.

Instructions for assembly are clear and easy to follow. Took me about an hour to assemble.

Rowing action feels smooth and unit feels solid. There is the expected noise given that it's an air-resistance rower. Putting my phone running a sound meter right next to it the max level I could get was 84dB most strokes are more about 75dB. Personally, in my small carpeted room the noise is pretty much a non-issue unless you're trying to talk on the phone while using it.

I've only had it a day and used it moderately but so far I'm very happy with it.

Great value rowing machine

During the set-up I noticed that the rower is quite well designed. The machine is very solid and stable. It worked first go and I am quite happy with the performance. The restistance settings work as intended and the rowing motion is smooth. If it lasts, it is definitely value for money.

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2021 model tweaked?

Just bought in Melbourne VIC and it appears Crane may possibly have tweaked the design/setup - manual is a 2021 revision. In any case mine is smooth, quiet and solid. Resistance level is appropriately light on lowest settings. Fan vent does emit an air stream though obviously not particularly strong. Overall happy for price.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Mark
Mark Sydney, NSW

Sorry I spent the money

The machine was easy enough to put together . But the resistance settings don’t work . With the lowest setting having very very high resistance .. I have read various reviews encountering the same issue

Purchased in June 2020 for $350.00.

Sterling
SterlingSydney, NSW

Excellent workout machine

I'm not a professional but I found this rower just what I wanted. It is well designed, easy to use and provided the exercise I was looking for. I've only had it a few months but it seems very durable. Good instructions for assembly. The electronic monitoring takes a while to understand, as the instructions for using that are not so simple, but overall I recommend this model.

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $349.00.

Re roping after break

I’ve really enjoyed my rowing machine but also can’t access the product help number .i would like to know if anyone could help me to re rope the fly wheel

Adesh
Adesh

Air rower June 2020

Not worth it and resistance doesn't work. Was very excited when bought it but regret this buy from Aldi. Have always had a great experience other wise buying at Aldi but this product no support is being given.

brendan
brendan

Rope snapped after less than 40 uses

This machine and my experience using it was going smoothly until tonight the rope snapped and made we fall backwards and hit my head on the wall behind me. This happened after only 6400 strokes in total.
I have not even used this 40 times for 15 mins a time and now it’s useless! Literally worst $200 I’ve ever spent on a new product. Thankfully it has a 2 year warranty so I might be lucky enough to get something sorted out from Aldi- we will see.

SLC
SLCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely not a $1600RRP rival

Purchased in June 2020 for $349.00.

Jerry
Jerryadelaide

Aldi Air Rower - not for cardio workout

Purchased in June 2020 at ALDI for $349.00.

Judy
JudyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Dangerous ..

We returned the machinery Aldi, the tension was far to tight which made it almost to row. Muscles could be pulled from insertion in an attempt to achieve any sort of fitness

Purchased in June 2020 for $345.00.