ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

They better make the same pad as coles or woolies

Out of 10 pads, 3 of them have no sticker to stick to underwear!
I bought it at aldi with the same rate as Coles homebrand, but they are Too big with no wings!

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.

Causes Irritation No

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Comfortable and reliable

My elderly mother recently switched from Tena to Sana. I bought her a pack to try after she was dissatisfied with Tena and she was pleasantly surprised. She tells me they are much more comfortable than what she was wearing previously. she is wearing all three absorbancy types of the Sana pads at different times and she's happy with all of them so far. I just have three wishes. 1. that there was another thinner version as well. 2. I hope the quality doesn't change and 3. that Aldi would change the way these are boxed/displayed as I often find that there is only the Regular left with the Extra and Extra plus versions have sold out.

J. Greenwoodasked

Can you please explain to me how come there have been no Sana pads available for the last month? I really need to know.

J. Greenwood

Can you please tell me why there have been no Sana incontinence pads for the l month

calliope_7

Sorry, I dont work for Aldi. Maybe ask the store manager at your local Aldi, or try contacting Aldi through their website, as I really cant help you with this.

J. Greenwood

I cant get a phone number to ring. will try to find someone in store next time I am there.

Marlene K

Marlene Kasked

What has happened to Sana Extra Incontinence Psds they have sold out in Aldi. Can I buy them online?

Marlene K

Marlene Kasked

I am trying to order Sana Extra Plus Incontinence pads online & when I google I can only find Tena.

calliope_7

Sana is exclusive to Aldi and they don't sell online as far as I know. you could try the Aldi website. I don't work for Aldi and cant give any insights. Sorry, I am having the same issues as everybody else with getting the pads.

Jak
Jak

The same company makes “assure extra pads” from Coles and “Confidere” pads from Woolworths.

Mouse
Mouse

Aldi's were dangerously low of everything during the COVID lockdown I found I had to line up at the Aldi's store every morning before opening to ensure I got my Extra Plus pads. Where I live in regional Qld, people that generally shop once a month come into town and buy up all the stock Aldi's have on hand at the time..... Good luck in your search.