ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

5.0 from 1 review

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Comfortable and reliable

My elderly mother recently switched from Tena to Sana. I bought her a pack to try after she was dissatisfied with Tena and she was pleasantly surprised. She tells me they are much more comfortable than what she was wearing previously. she is wearing all three absorbancy types of the Sana pads at different times and she's happy with all of them so far. I just have three wishes. 1. that there was another thinner version as well. 2. I hope the quality doesn't change and 3. that Aldi would change the way these are boxed/displayed as I often find that there is only the Regular left with the Extra and Extra plus versions have sold out.

Angela H.asked

Pl
    Ease read our urgent comments and please give us some sensible answers?

calliope_7

Hi Angela, I assume you are hoping Aldi will answer your comments in this forum. Looks like they wont. maybe contacting Aldi directly will get you a better result - or maybe try one of the online chemists near you to see what they have on offer? I do wish I could help you, but I am having the same issues with getting pads for my mother.

Angela H.

MY ONLY COMMENT NOW IS THAT AS I AM HOME BOUND ON A WALKING FRAME 84 YEARS YOUNG AND NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO EVEN GET INTO THE VARIOUS STORES TO HELP ME. WELL I WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT SUPERMARKETS AND CHEMISTS IE COLES AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE - ONLY HAVE 5 PADS LEFT SO YOU WANTED ME TO COMMENT - WELL HERE IT IS.

Marlene K

Marlene Kasked

I live in South Morang Victoria where can I buy Sana Extra Plus they’re all sold out in the Aldi stores near me. Can I buy them on line?

Angela H.

MY ALDI STORE IN NORTHCOTE PLAZA HAS RUN OUT OF THIS PRODUCT DUE TO THE ANIMAL BEHAVIOUR OF SHOPPERS - I AM 84 AND USE A WALKING FRAME AND NO WAY WITH ALL THIS GOING ON AM I GOING TO RISK A FALL. THIS IS NOT FAIR AND I AM WONDERING WHAT TO DO. I SWITCHED TO THE 10 WHICH IS THE MOST ABSORBENT AND USE THEM AT NIGHT AS WELL AS THE SANITARY PANTS SOLD IN THE CHEMISTS. I HAVE ASKED EVERYONE I KNOW IF THEY WILL LOOK OUT FOR THEM AND BUY WHAT THEY CAN. H E L P US OLDER PEOPLE PLEASE. ANGELA HALSE

Marlene K

Marlene Kasked

Aldi have sold out of Sana Extra Pads so I want to order online but can’t find out how to buy

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO BUY ON LINE AT THE PRICE ALDI CHARGE OR EVEN LESS

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives