ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads

See the Best Feminine Hygiene Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3.0
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
Christine Capper
Christine CapperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Dissatisfied

I have purchased other brand name pads for several years. I was extremely pleased to find SANA pads at a reasonable price! But after only a couples of wears it caused severe reaction and had to stop using immediately! I also found not as absorbing as other products. Good effort for price though.

Purchased in July 2021 at ALDI.

Causes Irritation Yes
Lyn SpencerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sana pads

Best pads I have ever used. Comfortable,odourless,discrete,no rash,no leakage, no wings to cause leakage.Used them for many years would highly recommend them they are perfect for me day and night.

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI for $4.59.

Causes Irritation No

They better make the same pad as coles or woolies

Out of 10 pads, 3 of them have no sticker to stick to underwear!
I bought it at aldi with the same rate as Coles homebrand, but they are Too big with no wings!

Purchased in April 2020 at ALDI.

Causes Irritation No
Feminine Hygiene Products

Find out how ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads compares to other Feminine Hygiene Products

calliope_7Sydney, NSW

Comfortable and reliable

My elderly mother recently switched from Tena to Sana. I bought her a pack to try after she was dissatisfied with Tena and she was pleasantly surprised. She tells me they are much more comfortable than what she was wearing previously. she is wearing all three absorbancy types of the Sana pads at different times and she's happy with all of them so far. I just have three wishes. 1. that there was another thinner version as well. 2. I hope the quality doesn't change and 3. that Aldi would change the way these are boxed/displayed as I often find that there is only the Regular left with the Extra and Extra plus versions have sold out.

DavidH9000asked

Are these pads just for women or unisex?

Lyn Spencer

I have worn these pads for many years I find them very good and always thought they where the best.I have recommended them to many my Doctor recommends them to her other patients on my recommendation. Until Iam assuming due to COVID 19 Aldi were out of stock for months.I was told Woolworths were now carrying an incontinence pad. As I had no other choice I tried them they are as good as absorbent as Aldi brand but a bit longer which helps on heavy days.

DavidH9000

But are they for men as well

calliope_7

No I believe these are suitable only for women. To be honest I havent noticed if they have a range for men. Maybe Aldi head office can help?

Mick C
Mick Casked

Why are the shelves empty of Sana incontinence pads.?

Lyn Spencerasked

I have contacted Aldi and they have idea when they will be receiving the next shipment. Covid 19 hold up. Luckily I stocked up back in April after the first time they ran out. My local store has kindly offered to SMS me when they next arrive as they were seeing me everyday checking the shelves. They are by far the best on the market. Trust me I have tried them all the worst ones were the ones with wings as wings cause leakage.

See all ALDI Sana Extra Incontinence Pads questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives