Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Rebecca Rossi

Rebecca RossiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenient and Useful!

I like that this product exists and its so convenient. The packaging is fun and easy to carry around. I was particularly blown away by the wipes however. They were just okay and I wish they had less chemicals.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

Causes Irritation No

This is perfect! Great size.

Cant wait to have them in my hangbag all the time! Best thing, great size! Just awsome! The wipes are so refreshing and perfect size small so they dont take up space!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

It's ok

These wipes are great if you like wet wipes, but I personally don't like them. Packaging size is great as it's small and fits in your purse, but would be better if it had discreet labelling.

Purchased in August 2019.

Anne F.

Anne F.Hobart, TAS

Simple and cute

When I first opened I wasn’t too sure on the light scent it had, but it worked well on sensitive fresh shaved skin and even on hands no after residue

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Reen

ReenSydney, NSW

Perfect intimate wipes!!!

So handy!!! The frangrance is perfect and the wipes are so delicate on skin. Just love it. It’s so tiny that it can fit anywhere in your travel bag. So just go for it!!!

Kirstee

KirsteeHobart, TAS

The perfect on the go freshen up

I love these wipes! I always make sure I have a packet in my bag. Fantastic for taking away camping or even just after a long day! The packaging is cute and the labelling is relatively inconspicuous

Rayl28

Rayl28Perth, WA

Great mini size

I loved the mini pocket size pack they are discrete, fit snug in my bag and are great for a quick freshen up at anytime of the day, especially on a hot day

Lily

LilySydney, NSW

Clean, compact, Femfresh wipes

This small, but compact packet of wipes came in handy and saved me many times during my travels. Not only does it have a light fragrance, it also keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was so easy to pop into my bag without it using too much space too. I now carry a packet in my bag wherever I go!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Morgan

MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cute little necessity for women!

Loved trying these out! Super refreshing and look forward to having them at hospital with me when I give birth!
Packaging is gorgeous and I love the little pocket pack size!

Steph h

Steph hMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fresh feels

Very handy and convenient! Just wish there was somewhere that says flushable. Could be environmental friendly. Price is worth the value for what you get. Very discreet in my handbag

Cute little pack

Compact, quick and easy and versatile. Like the colours and design. Easily fits in my handbag and can take it wherever I go. No need to carry any other wipes with me.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Fancy little convenience.

Just right moisture wipes for refreshing your fluffy bits. Convenience in a pocket pack that fits in your handbag or gym bag without being obvious. Slightly perfumed without being overbearing.

Lmw88

Lmw88Sydney, NSW

Handy pocket sized freshness!

Super cute packaging, very on trend with the leafy/forest look. The pack is a perfect size for fitting into your handbag or purse. The wipes themselves have a nice fresh fragrance. They are easy to remove from the pack and aren't too full of moisture. They are great to help with freshening up on the go, especially at the dreaded time of the month!

Purchased in August 2019.

Alice W

Alice WSydney, NSW

Love this product!

I absolutely love the femfresh pocket wipes. They’re super convenient and fit so easily into my bag. It’s always reassuring to know I have something on hand whenever I feel like I need to freshen up. The wipes are soft and very gentle on the skin & intimate areas. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying more in the future!

Souper

SouperSydney, NSW

Discreet and convenient

The size of the pocket wipes pack is perfect to carry discreetly in your handbag or pocket while out and about. The wipes have a gentle but nice, fresh scent. I would prefer them to be a little moister, but overall they seem to be great for freshening up while on the go. I wish that the packaging would list whether or not the wipes are flushable.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gets the job done

Good, convenient, compact idea, expect the amount of chemicals in the product is a little bit higher than what I’d normally like to use. Otherwise they are a fanatic idea

Purchased in September 2019 for $6.00.

Handy and fresh!

Fem fresh was a handy, convenient packet of wipes to have when you are on the go. They were soft and smelt lovely. Just the right amount of freshness needed!

Sam B

Sam BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Handbag must have

Didn’t feel completely discreet with the logo on front however the product itself is great, handy to have in your bag post workout, a quick refresh or even before waxing

Causes Irritation No

Perfect for a freshen up pre and post gym

Great travel size to keep in the glove box of the car when you need that quick freshen up. Easy to use and cute packaging to take with me everywhere.

Smi

SmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hygiene in a convenient travel size.

Femfresh gives the fresh and clean feeling. The size is perfect for the purse and so convenient to carry especially for travel. It is enriched with calendula and feels good on delicate skin.