Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for traveling!

Amazing packaging as the wipes come folded really well and are super tiny, perfect for traveling. I purchased these for a 28 hour trip to Costa Rica and they smelled great and were very refreshing. However, I personally shower every morning and already use the soap, so I would only buy these wipes for the practicality when traveling or camping (or when I dont have showers around)

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Nurse

NurseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent handbag addition.

Leaves skin feeling fresh and comfortable. Can be taken to office, on flights, holidays, beach or anywhere else you can think of as product comes in a small discreet package.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Fem fresh

Love them, they smell great and keep you feeling nice and fresh all day. I would recommend for every female to use them. They also fit in your hand bag.

Katims

KatimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product

Loved the small packet which fit perfectly into my handbag. Smelled great and had no problems with them.
I've never purchased these before, and probably wouldn't again seeing the price.
But I would recommend them to people who use these often and needed a small carry packet.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Leading the market

Love the idea and the smallness of the product. Easy to keep on the go and easy to stay fresh. Smells great and easy to use out of the packet . The packaging could be a little more discreet though

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Live_Twice

Live_TwiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Laughed too hard?

Use these wipes. They were a lifesaver for my weak bladder. Maybe thats too much information, but lets be real. These things can happen.

I love you can use them wherever you are because you can just pop them into your bag.

The only thing I'm iffy with is the ingredients and using these wipes on your lady parts. I think the company could provide some educational info with the product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation No

Good product but a bit exy

I enjoyed using these but for the small packet I think they are over priced.
Nice discrete smell left feeling fresher down below.
Did get warming sensation after use but didnt cause any discomfort.
Handy small pack allowing for carrying in your pocket or small purse if necessary

Purchased at Woolworths.

Fresh and convenient

Stayed fresh in the packet until ready to use. Convenient for on the go and travelling - Im not a camper but I can see this being a must have item if I was. Packaging could be more discreet and they are on the luxury price side.

Great

So invigorating and refreshing. It allows me to feel confident in who I am and what I'm doing. Convenient for all situations, it can revitalise not only physically but mentally and emotionally.

Purchased in October 2019 for $5.99.

Clean, fresh, soothing

After trying the Femfresh Pocket Wipes I felt clean, fresh and confident. I like that there is no overpowering fragrance and it fits easily in my handbag making it convenient to carry around. I found it very handy to use when I was on my period.

Sarah Dicker

Sarah DickerGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy and simple

Nice small and compact little package. Little on the pricy side for how many you get. Leaves you feeling fresh and not dripping wet! Would like more in a pack!

Purchased at Woolworths for $3.00.

Dancingliss

DancinglissAU

Compact

The product was in a nice compact packet that makes it portable for a handbag. Price slightly more than I would like to pay. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

Asher

AsherSouthern and Hills, SA

Great compact unit.

The size of this package makes it perfect for putting in your purse or car. Fantastic if camping or for overnight trips for a freshen up. The wipes themselves are not overly wet and you are dry quickly after use.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $4.99.

Perfect for travel

The small pocket sized wipes are perfect to keep in your handbag for freshening up intimate areas on the go. They are non irritating with a fresh, clean scent. Great at for travelling.

Purchased in November 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Great wipes but quite expensive

The wipes have a beautiful scent, non irritating and dont rip when removed from the pack. its quite expensive for a small pack of wipes but as they are travel size I guess its a fair ask.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Gemini

GeminiPerth, WA

Overpriced but satisfactory

Wipes were refreshing and lovely to use but I didnt find the product especially unique or that it met the price tag. I would sooner use substitute products over this unless it were more affordable.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Causes Irritation No

Great product! Will be using it again.

Loved it. Great that there's an option for us with sensitive areas. Could be used by all ages of women, the teens loved them too. Beautiful, discreet packaging.
Doesn't stand out so my teens and I felt comfortable taking them in our bags.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Mikoto

MikotoGreenway 2900, ACT

Handy

I find this product handy to have on hand. The wipes themselves are gentle on my body. The packaging is also appealing which makes it less embarrassing to carry them on my person.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Causes Irritation No

Convenient and easy to carry

Loved the pretty design but more importantly the convenience of having a freshen up when required. Especially with the humid weather approaching, this is a great way to get fresh!

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Convenient Cute and Refreshing

Small and discreet, fits easily into a pocket. The packaging has a cute design and to the unaware simply looks like a packet of tissues. Reasonably priced and does a good job of what it is designed to do.