Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Femfresh Freshening & Soothing Wipes

Good product

Handy product on the go great size to keep in the handbag. Does exactly what it is intended to do and a perfect product to keep on hand for your monthly cycle.

Handy refresher

First time user and will purchase again. I found it really handy to just throw in my bag. Refresher wipes on the go to keep myself feeling clean and fresh.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.50.

Very refreshing

These wipes are amazing keeping me feeling fresh on the go. They are so soft yet thick and smell nice too. The discreet package great for hiding in your handbag.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Causes Irritation No

Great to put in your bag for on the go!

These wipes are a great size to fit into your hand bag and they provide a great freshness for on the go and especially when it’s that time of the month!

Great, fresh product

Love this femfresh product. Great for freshening up on the go! Love the patterned packaging, helping me feel fresh all day long. Would definitely recommend to friends and family members.

Petite and gentle

Love the small petite pack. Perfect for my handbag or even pocket at work. Will definitely buy again. The product didn’t cause any allergies like some products have in the past

Causes Irritation No

An essential for the handbag!

Stylish print in compact packaging making it easy to travel with or keep in your handbag. Quality, thick and pleasant smelling intimate wipes that leave you clean and refreshed. Great product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths.

Fresh!

I loved these wipes. I was worried they would be like a baby wipe but we’re far from it. They left a very fresh feeling & are the perfect size to take anywhere discreetly. They will definitely be a permanent thing in my bag!

Purchased in September 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Perfect mini pack, fit s in my clutch

Every since watching an interview of Will Smith’s he disclosed that he always has wet wipes to use in the bathroom. That’s when I started to use wet wipes too! However I know that wipes have certain ingredients that aren’t female friendly , these wipes are good as it has a ph balance or something like that. I’ve only used a pack I was gifted and I am happy with them. I’m def switching

Purchased in September 2019.

Refreshing wipes

These wipes are very refreshing & convenient to have in my handbag for when I’m out & about. I love the tropical design on the pack & how easy it is to re-seal the pack.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Feminine & handy

Petite package, easy to access & seal, easy to use, no scent, no irritation, great for using when in public toilets or that time of month, really handy & great value ! Would definitely purchase & keep in hand when traveling especially

Perfect size and handy

Cute pocket sized so easy to carry around discreetly. I'd never used them before but I was amazed at how good they were. Makes you feel comfortable and worry free!

Love it

Really love how pretty it looks from outside because it does not show what it is so wont be embarrassed if drop it by accident. Really enjoy using it, makes me feel fresh and clean

Causes Irritation No

Perfect freshen up to keep in your bag!

I love the convenience of the cute little Femfresh packs, the design is super sleek and cheerful too! I keep one in my gym bag and one in my nappy bag to freshen up with whenever I need to! I love how gentle they are and that they really do make you feel fresher while being safe for delicate skin. The packet is a great size to keep alongside my other necessities in my handbag and is so pretty!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Compact and clever

I’m happy with how compact the packet is and that it’s so easy to just chuck in your bag.
The tropical design keeps them discreet.
The wipes could’ve been thicker though.

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $6.00.

Compact and nice design

I like the fact that they’re small enough for my handbag and the design of the packet. Easy to use and they keep you feeling fresh and clean. Highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $2.99.

Causes Irritation No

I love the tropical design and how small the packet is.

I really like the pocket wipes, they are easy to take anywhere. The fresh tropical design keeps them discreet just in case you drop them. The only thing I didn’t love about them is I found the wipes quite thin and tear easily.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Great way to freshen up

A nice compact and discreet size so it’s easy to take in your bag or pocket to freshen up when needed. The wipes themselves leave you feeling fresh when out and about.

Purchased in August 2019.

Cute & Convenient

I love how cute & convenient these Femfresh wipes are packaged! They're slightly scented however not overpowering. It has just enough moisture to freshen you up with leaving a wet icky feeling afterwards. They're perfect for freshening up before your laser appointments!

Pretty & Fresh!

Amazing little product tucked away within the cutest, most convenient packaging for all occasions! Pocket wipes are perfect for on the go especially in the gym bag for post workout freshness!