Lesley

LesleyGippsland, VIC

Disappointed with Aldi Easy Home Steam Mop

Cleaned well, for five uses, water tank not large enough. Stopped steaming probably because filter detached from water tank and wouldn't fit back. All fittings lose. Returned to Aldi, who promptly refunded money.

Purchased in March 2021 at ALDI for $70.00.

Mumma bear

Mumma bearAdelaide

It's going back tomorrow

Initially, this was great and cleaned my floors really well. I found it much more sturdy than my previous steam mop and it seemed better made, however yesterday without warning, when I turned it on, it tripped our electricity supply. I tried it in another socket, thinking maybe it was a problem with that particular socket, but the same thing happened again. I have had it less than a month so will be taking it back to Aldi tomorrow! I suppose you get what you pay for.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Drowning in water all over the floor

I bought this about a year ago for my daughter who never used it so she gave it back to me. It worked excellent the first three times then it began to be more and more each time which was only three. I was waiting for it to heat up yesterday and went to go do something small I was only away for little less than five minuets. There was water in a line going across the floor and it was all soaking wet and I had to go back over it with a mop. I was not happy about this at all. Now I guess its already time to put in the trash.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Jacqui

JacquiPort Macquarie

Cheap steam mop that doesn't work

Used twice. Second time tried to clean bathroom floor; motor just gurgled a few times bursts of steam intermittently; steamer did not work, kept referring to the manual must be something I am not doing correctly. No checked everything. First time I used it went OK. too much water. Used squeeze mop to clean up all the water. Worst product I have bought from ALDI.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

You get what you pay for

It leaves water everywhere as if i have used a normal mop. Doesn't work like a steam mop at all. Dont fall for the cheap price. First time ever bought an Aldi product. Terrible experience. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Pay a little extra and get a good one instead.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Worked One Time Only

Used once - on 2nd try, would not produce steam - check all the mechanical components including water container, trigger and handle, power cord - egress valve, floor pads, all seemed OK, but no steam - the main heating unit got hot, but no steam.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ian Bates

Ian BatesHorsley

All the cleaning ladies love it.

Have had the Lumina steam mop for some time & have found it to be reliable & easy to use, I find that it will do the whole house on one tank of water & have never had any leakage problems the pads are a little thin compared to other mops but they are cheap to replace.

Very disappointed

Bought the mop before Xmas. Worked well at first and loved the way it cleans everything. It heats up and motor running but no steam come out. Tried to clean the lime build up but there was none. Did not keep receipt so I guess $30.00 went to the garbage.

Mel

MelAustralia

Water leaks

I believe same product rebranded as easyhome.
I purchased this last week and returned back to Aldi again. Thanks Aldi, I got refund back.
Don't waste your time to return this again. Yes. Below comments are true. It is leaking lot of water and had to wait next day until it get dry.

Find out how ALDI Steam Mops compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Never really had a problem with this...

Vexed Vix

Vexed VixSydney, NSW

Ah Lumina! I worked it out and wow!!

At first I thought "so cheap! Well I get what I pay for". BUT!! Unfortunately lumina does not give accurate instructions and just before I was going to use it in my own javelin throwing Olympic competition I worked out that there's a method to this unique tool. Once going, well WOW - perfect! And wish I could have reviews this earlier (it remained unopened in box helping keep my overstuffed closet closed). Cheers!

Tiles left looking like a wadding pool.

Water all over the place, the water runs out of the water holder all over the floor before I connect it to the steamer. Then when cleaning there is water running all over the floor, I have to use a mop to clean it up. The floor is extremely slippery and takes a long time to dry then left all streaky and spotty my tiles are shinny ones. Wish I had never purchased this steam mop

Great performance - what a difference!

Been using Aldi steam mop for months with no problems. Tonight it was buzzing & no steam was coming out. Solution was easier than I imagined. Remove water canister and reposition it firmly in placed. Buzzing gone & instant steam. My floors are considerably cleaner after use. No mop & bucket cannot perform as well.

Looks like the same model they have sold in the UK - Its just as bad here

Failed after 2 uses and 2 weeks. It powers up and heats up but delivers no steam.TEMPO, the Aldi suppliers say a new machine is required but they hold no spares or spare machines despite it carrying a 3 year warranty.
..You can rest assured in the knowledge that as well as your 3 year parts and labor (sic) warranty you have the added peace of mind of dedicated helplines and WEB support”
You can rest assured its useless - its going back.

Lumina steam mop failure

Like most lumina products the after sale service is deplorable. In this instance, cleaning pads are almost extinct and Aldi s attitude is ring lumina. I am an Aldi fan but lumina products are on my no buy list. Pads needed replacing year after purchase and never became available.

Aldi Sterline Steam Mop March 2015

Sigh. Assembled the mop - washer missing. Its on the handle so didn't think this was critical. Filled water reservoir to well below fill line. It is now leaking all over my floor. This thing will not be turned on and returned to Aldi for a refund. Don't bother buying this product.

NO wonder it has stopped manufacturing this heap of crap

Just freaking useless, leaves a disgusting mouldy type smell right thru the house after use, it is now in the garbage bin as that all it is is farken garbage

phil1943

phil1943

Useless. Stops after a few minutes and needs 3 hours to restart.

Bought a 'Stirling' branded steam cleaner at Aldi before Christmas. Tried it out for the first time in mid-Feb and found it's a real dud. First use it ran for about and hour then just stopped. Called 'customer service' at the maker/importer (Tempo) and was advised to give it 3 hrs to reset. Also was advised of a very time-consuming and complicated refund procedure if it goes back to the manufacturer. Tried again after 3 hrs and it ran for about twelve minutes. This time tried Aldi and found its defenses almost impenetrable - waited 10 minutes on their 'customer service' and never had a hint someone was going to answer. My advice - don't buy a steam cleaner from Aldi regardless of how it's branded.

Leo

LeoSydney

Junk!!

Don't be stupid! Don't waist your money. Something so simple and you got it wrong, now I'm left with a piece of rubbish! The reservoir only allows <5mins of use before needing to refill. Once refill, it takes another 3mins to get to full pressure and steam before adequate for use. Leaves water beads requires mopping or water marks if 10mins to dry, hence temp and pressure requires to build up which provides 5mins use. Unit is not always consistent.

terrible

never buy- it's cheap Chinese crap
I spent 40 bugs
but it's not worth even for a cent
thank