MPNs: 10103, STR-DW12-W and STR-DW12-W2

See the Best Freestanding Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent value

I have no complaints about this excellent machine. It gives a great wash. Has a good and simple selection of cycles, half hour to 3 hours. Excellent wash and quiet.

Stay Away!

Easy installation and I like the layout of the racks however we got a lemon.
It never finished its first wash and was beeping/flashing error code saying there is an internal leak somewhere.
The bottom was flooded. I called Tempo for help as per instructions in the Manual, they weren’t helpful at all. Told me to run another load eventho it’s flooded ?!?!?
I soon realised its stuck on the error code and it wasn’t going to do another load.
So we unplugged it and dragged it back to Aldi store for a full refund

Internal Layout

Dishwasher STR-DW12_w2

I only ran it once. stuck pools on the bottom doesnt drain? Glass indiccator flickers. Now it only makes a grinding noise does my head in. Anybody have this problem?

Internal Layout

Perfect

It's quite and good value for money
Reasonable features not much fancy one but do the job as others does.if i need any in future i will go this one again.it has three programes heavy intensive and eco.even though rating was not that great it got three star but i will refer to my friendsand family

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Very happy with it

After buying a dishwasher from Harvey Norman ( Anniston) brand $1100: we were disappointed with its performance and non drying capability,so we took it back , just could not decide what to get as all brands seem to have there problems even the expensive ones , so after seeing the latest Aldi dishwasher for only $299 with a 3 year in-house warranty , figured if it lasts 3 years or dies ( at least it will fill in the space under the sink)
Well what a surprise , It is simple to use , washes perfectly and it comes out dry ( altho we leave the door ajar after it finishes ) ..more than happy with it , time will tell but at that price

Date PurchasedJun 2018

I cannot turn on the menu of options but I could before
I would try pressing play/pause. There are times in the long cycles the machine appears idle but the cycle has not completed. If this is a case of that, pausing will allow you to change options. If that does not work, while paused, power off and restart, and the machine will come to ready as normal. Ensure the detergent compartment is closed before trying to start.

CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers