Alley Designs

Alley Designs

Second purchase and couldn’t be happier

Recently made a second SUP purchase at Alley Designs...a bamboo and carbon 10 footer with Carbon Paddle. So pleased with the quality and look of my new board, really unique. Thanks to Andrew and the team for their great advice and service. Amazing to see so many Alley boards out there. If you need a SUP, make sure you talk to these guys!

Expert knowledge, brilliant service!

Brilliant service: Andrew is a very experienced paddler himself and his knowledge of boards and conditions is excellent. He spent ages talking to me to work out what kind of paddling I intend to do, where I plan to do it, what my goals are etc. He helped me choose a board that is perfect for my needs.
And I love it.

Awesome boards! Amazing serivce!

Andrew, Katrina and the Alleydesign team really know there stuff. They helped me and my husband choose the perfect board and gave us so many tips on where to paddle, when to paddle and most importantly how to paddle! My board is just beautiful and I love being on it. Got it for Christmas and it’s one of the best presents I’ve ever had. I have recommended Allendesigns to so many people. They and they’re products are fantastic!

Love Love Love my new SUP

Andrew from Alley Designs was super helpful in providing advice on the best type of SUP for me and my family’s needs. We love our SUP and are enjoying taking it out whenever we can.

Amazing customer service!

Thank you so much to the team at Alley Designs with all your help and assistance in working out what board would suit me best. Am loving my board and so good to shop through a family business where they give you time to explain everything

Fantastic product with excellent sales team!

We purchased our first paddle board from these guys about 4 years ago, at that time we didn't know anything about paddling. They were extremely helpfull getting us started, since then as we have progressed with our paddling we have purchased more boards for us and the rest of family. I have been a bit rough with my boards over the years and cannot fault them at all. These guys are fantastic and the boards are excellent!!

Best and most reliable product on the market by far!!

The team at alley design are amazing and their highly durable and affordable products cater for paddlers of all levels! Go see for yourself, You won’t be disappointed!!

5 Stars for Alleydesigns

Bought my first board 5 years ago, had it shipped to Cronulla and loved it. We now have three of these boards for the family - such a great way to get on the water. We would recommend these guys to any one looking for a paddle board. I even proposed to my now wife on my alleydesigns SUP!

Great Customer Service and Knowledge

Went to Alley Designs and found the staff very obliging in assisting me in what would be the most suitable board for me. They were so knowledgeable of their products. Love the Colours and designs, so unique, so different to anywhere else. Great Service and very happy with my board.

Awesome Product, Service and Home Delivery!

Just received my new Alleydesigns SUP via courier. I am in Sydney, and couldn't find a SUP I liked locally so I ordered one online and it was delivered to my home address a few days later.
They have a huge range of boards, heaps of designs and colours, great customer service and fast delivery. I'm stoked with my new SUP. Thanks guys!!

LOVE my new SUP!

Alleydesigns has a huge range of SUP's at a great price. They have 100's of different styles and colours to choose from. The staff are super friendly and helped me choose the perfect board and accessories package to go with it. There are demo boards available too so you can try before you buy one. Thanks Alleydesigns I will definitely be back to buy another SUP

My Turtle board looks amazing

After looking around at a range of boards, I found the board of my dreams. The colours are beautiful and I really like the turtle design on the front. I got a package deal at a great price and they put the rail tape on the board for me.
They even helped my tie the board onto the car, such great service.

Great Products, the biggest range and the best service

One of the best SUP shops around. I had the best service, got to demo a board before purchase and got all the right advice. Worth heading to check out this Sup store.

0 STARS

If I could give minus stars I would as Alley Designs is the worst surf store I have every dealt with. The staff attitude and disregard for customer service is outright appauling and I can't believe how disrespectful they are to paying customers. There products are shoddy and not built to last, I have seen 10 year old hire boards that look in better condition than my 3 month old faulty paddle board.

Cheap Junk

Cheap junk! SUP only lasted a month and 2 goes before it bubbled, warped and delaminated. The board is unusable and made of such poor quality materials. I will never return to this shop ever again the product is lousy, I should have stuck to the bigger brands as they just sell cheap and nasty crap here.

Terrible Product and Terrible Service!

I purchased a stand up paddle board for my family this Christmas from Alley Designs and it was the worst decision I have ever made. The product and after sales service is just terrible. The board has bubbled, warped and shriveled in less than 2 months and the after sales service just don't want to know you. I have never been so angry and dissapointed with a company before and so have to go out of my way to warn others about them online. Please don't buy from this company, they do not want to support locals and ignore all their products faults. AND THERE ARE MANY FAULTS!