Kayaks2Fish

Great for fishing when you have no boat

Very stable and comes with extras great colours. Very light to lift and carry to the water we also brought the wheels to make it even easier for us.thank you great buy

Fishing Time

Was very happy with my purchase, exceeded all expectations. Couldn't believe such a great kayak was at such an affordable price. Will keep many people happy for a long time.

Store LocationMelbourne

Marcel V.

Marcel V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Purchased two kayaks

Saw the ad on google while searching for kayaks, visited the store, was going to buy the osprey, saw the Nextgen 9, slightly bigger, much better deal, the shop person advised us of the differences and better package, bought two, have used the kayaks a few times, very stable and confortable.

Store Locationnewcastle

kayaking newbies

kayaking newbiesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

Bought a double J-style kayak carrier, which turned out not to be suitable for my circumstances, (after trying to load my kayaks) - nothing wrong with the product, but found it difficult to use due to vehicle height. Kayaks2fish offered me the chance to replace with two individual racks, which now better suits my kayaks and vehicle. I'm happy now with the outcome, and the level of customer support provided exceeded my expectations.

One off my family friends bought two kayak2 fish 9s

After meeting my friend out on the water to check out his new kayak. I had a paddle for about a hour and I was hooked. I was hooked and ordered one that same day a gen10. Love it

Blair

BlairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent buy. Great service

Very happy with my buy. Nice And light to get on my vehicle by myself. Rudder comes in handy while drifting.The seat is very comfortable can sit in it for a few hours no troubles. Unpacked the kayak and found the rudder mounting pin broken. Took photos and emailed them to kayak2fish they had no troubles replacing the item.service was great.

Awesome Kayak

Very good well made Kayaks.
Perfect entry level package.
The perfect way to get around the mangrove and estuaries,
With plenty of room for everything you need to spend a day on the water.
Rudder system could do with a rethink.
Would strongly recommend to anyone.

Veronica Baker

Veronica BakerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing service and great kayak

I have been looking for 2 kayaks for me and my husband. We are both fit and 64. I was recommended trying this company. We went to the warehouse at Somersby to look and really liked what was there- so called the online store. They are incredibly knowledgeable about the product and accessories. We bought the Nexgen 9 plus light weight life jacket. The seats are great so supportive, kayaks are really stable and you hardly notice you’re wearing the jacket. We use 2 sets of wheels and stack the kayaks and wheel them which is an incredibly easy way to get them to water

Great company and products

Pece S.

Pece S.Sydney, NSW

Osprey Kayak

Great Customer Service, few months time will upgrade to something bigger.
Well done guys and thank you.
Look forward to purchasing more products.
Great and reliable kayak suitable to people of all ages.

Store LocationSydney

Liz

LizHunter Region, NSW

Leaks like a sieve

We bought a Triton Orca and unfortunately it leaked, took it back and they apparently fixed the problem, didn’t fix it so my husband put a new seal in where we thought the problem was. We have just came back from a trip and it was raining, we carry it on top of the car right side up, and it was full of water inside the kayak and could hardly get it off the car. They now say it’s only water resistant and to try and see where the problem is and video it to them.our opinion is DO NOT buy one

Store LocationNewcastle

Dael

DaelGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great value for money

Brilliant company to deal with. Easy and great value for money. Trekked down to Melbourne to pick it up, staff were so lovely. We love our 1+1 kayak. Countless hours of fun already.

Tim

TimNorth Western Region, NSW

Great value for money

I pourchased the 2.2 m Next Gen 7 for my son, i had looked at others the same size, this was one dearer however i am so glad i chose the Kayaks 2 Fish Kaysak, the quality was far superior. Very happy purchaser, only wish i had consdidered Kayaks 2 Fish earlier.
I collected my Kayak in person heading back to Dubbo from the central coast, i wasn't keen to go to far out of my way & literally i reckon it was 15 minutes tops to call into thorton on my way through, easy to find warehouse and the salesman "Ben" could not have been more helpful.

Store LocationNewcastle, Thornton

Terri R.

Terri R.Hunter Region, NSW

Kayak

Excellent quality kayak at a great price. The kayak we purchased is great for the whole family. On arrival I went into the store, they gave me helpful advice in store. Highly recommend

David F.

David F.South East Queensland, QLD

Bought the gen 10 love it

Bought the gen 10. It's a little heavy and big for 1 person to get up on the car.

Always go with 2 people so it ok. But if you want gen 10 or gen 10mkii make sure you are buying a good roof rack loading assistant and wheels.

The rudder is a bit hard to use took me a while. Still not sure I'm doing it right.

I hear it's better on the mkii

Other than that taken out twice in last 4 weeks and enjoyed it.

Kim M.

Kim M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great stable kayak

Nextgen 10 mark II 2020 won me with teal Bora bora colour. Stable, paddle comes apart so easy storage. Had issue with rudder so emailed kayak2fish, 2 working days later received reply and prob solved. Had to collect as delivery truck too heavy for home deliveries even with double wide driveway.

Colin

ColinBrisbane

Eagle Kayak Blue Camo

Purchased the Eagle Kayak Blue Camo a few weeks ago and have had it out in Pumistone Passage. It is very stable on the water and the missus feels safe. There is also plenty of room for all our gear and the c-tug trolley wheels which sit perfectly in the middle of the kayak. It is a more solid plastic than others I had been looking at and appears well constructed especially for the price. There is a slight scape on the bottom of the kayak which looks like it happened in transit as the packaging was torn in that area. This can happen with a lot of things delivered these days, but not worth worrying about as it will probably get a few more scrapes over time. All in all very happy with my purchase.

Great prices and great service!

Really smooth process for ordering our kayaks and communication was brilliant. Such competitive prices - We're stoked with our NextGen 10 and can't recommend enough. For a store without a store front, it's so well organised.

Sam G.

Sam G.South East Queensland, QLD

New toy for my son

The warehouse is a 3rd party warehouse so you cannot order and pay at the warehouse.
I called into the warehouse in Brisbane to view the kayaks before making an online purchase. The guys were accommodating, easy to deal with, online ordering was easy and the kayak was ready within 10 minutes of order being placed.

Luke H.

Luke H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome kayaks

Great kayaks and awesome accessories, great team. Easy transaction. Kayak is perfect for what I do which is a lot of fresh water fishing and a lot of squid fishing

Robyn Cameron

Robyn CameronSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to carry

I already had a heavier kayak and found that I put off going out on the water because it was such an effort to wheel it there and back. Now I can pick up my Nextgen7 and carry it easily. It only weighs 15kg. It's a lot lighter so it feels more unstable on the water but that's a small price to pay for the ease of transport. Now I can pick it up and go kayaking whenever I like without the hassle of wheels. It's a great option for a smaller adult. I love it!

Store LocationCentral Coast NSW