Kayaks2Fish

Kayaks2Fish

Online Store and Retail Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Kayak Poor After Sales Service

Purchased a Oceanus 3.8m kayak great touring kayak, very stable and tracks like a dream. I am using it to paddle 500km on the Darling River to raise awareness of PTSD. Great storage capacity for water and other supplies. During a 30km practice run on the MacQuarie River near Wellington NSW I capsized coming down a rapid hitting a submerged tree. I lost the front storage compartment silicon cover or deck plate. I have emailed kayaks2fish to seek a replacement and basically I was told to order one off ebay as they can't be bothered ordering spares as they take 6 - 8 weeks to come in from overseas. There are no silicone style covers on ebay so now I will be forced to buy a screw down plate not designed for this kayak. When I asked who the manufacturer was so I could attempt to order direct I received no reply. I got the impression from the emails that I was a nuisance and basically I received the cold shoulder in short and abrupt replies. Not a very good after market experience, the kayaks a good but pray nothing goes wrong with them.

K2F Gen10

Fantastic Kayak - use it for fishing. Has everything you need to be able to upgrade etc. Great price and great place to start out Kayak Fishing. I might upgrade to a better model in future but for now, this does everything I need it to do. Now I just need to catch fish :)

Store LocationWetherill Park, NSW

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point.

Great service and really friendly staff. Kayaks are great at that price point and very easy to set up and use. Would recommend to any new fisherman considering kayak fishing.

Very happy with my new kayak

Picked mine up from Newcastle. Super easy to deal with, very happy with my kayak. First trip on the water to Dunn's Swamp, very pleased with the seat, its much more comfortable than my previous one.

Good kayak great price

I purchased an Eagle Double Fishing Package from Kayaks2Fish. Had great service from the staff at the Wetherill Park Store they were very helpful and even assisted me with loading the kayak onto the car. My son and I tested the kayak the other day went well tracked straight and was very stable even in the Rivercat Wake overall a good product for the price.

Some suggestions on this kayak.

1. Inside the hull there was no additional floatation support. I would suggest putting some pool noodles or foam inside the hull as additional support.

2. The kayak ships with the scupper hole plugs in. The first thing I did was removed the scupper hole plugs out (personal preference) to allow water to drain out of the scuppers (prevents getting a wet bum)

3. Install some kind of kayak hull guard on the kayak to minimise the impact of scratches on the bottom of the hull.

Great value to get out on the water!

Bought one of the Nextgen10 Kayaks for fishing. Very happy with the product as it is made specifically for fishing. Kayak is very stable and has many additional features (rod holder, paddle, paddle leashes etc.) included for such a great price. The kayak also has areas built-in for accessories such as fish finders, outriggers which requires less modifications to the kayak itself. Staff were very knowledgeable and helpful with installing other accessories.

Happy from start to fishing!

From the first contact with Kayaktofish I felt confident with the sale. With knowledgeable staff to help answer all of my questions. I purchased over the phone and due to my location it was not financially viable to get them sent. I arranged with staff to pickup from the Sydney warehouse. After 5hrs if driving I arrived to again helpful staff that assisted me with instructions of use and helped load my 2 new kayaks. Easy to assemble and we are having great fun with them. Thanks again Kayaks to fish will recommend you to others. Cheers Kev&Deb

great yaks ,,useless after sales service,dont buy the outriggers

as the owner of Redcliffe beach hire, I purchased 7 kayaks 1 outrigger 2 rudder systems and 8 life jackets and one motor mount during august 2019..the kayaks were delivered fast 1 or 2 days and were well bubble-wrapped. all were in good condition except for a deep scratch on the bottom of the 2 man..was told its not deep don't worry about it, for some reason the life jackets came from Sydney and took about 5 days..they look great..the rudder systems took some time to arrive [ about 9 days ] they look well made and were well packed with all parts and zero instructions ,, I found a youtube video on how to install them that was shot on mobile phone outside on a sunny day and was a bit confusing but the most important parts on screw placement were very handy ..the cutaway from installing peddle rope suddenly to a different rope was confusing not just to me.. but we got there in the end, the rudder system is very good and can be used by longer and shorter-legged people with a hook release and adjust a system that is 10/10, where the lines enter the kayak is a little plastic plug that will come out with the line after a while... I will change these to brass threaded ones... the foot controls feel a little flexy with the heavy-footed but look well constructed.. the paddles are not bad with push button 3
settings. some clips for the end of the rope lines would be a nice upgrade to the product, the outrigger, and here they have lost a customer, at 229 dollars is pre-drilled all except the most important 2 that are for attaching the outrigger to the kayak..the info for drilling is useless,,and for a UK made import the instructions were broken English.. [ your happy is our hopeness ] .my outrigger was missing 1 plastic rounded spacer .there is no way you can drill into aluminum and put a threaded bolt through without a sleeve, the stresses the outrigger puts on the holes and bolts they will make the holes wear out and a lot of play will result .also the rounded spacer is not high enough for the bolt not too bottom out on the round inlet when tightening..resulting in more play..kayaks 2 fish should at least have a video on installing outriggers ..if they do I could not find it.. the kayaks while overall are good do need some work... I put 5 lts of water in the nex gen and turned it upside down... watertight it is not...the gasket between the fishing rod holder mounts and the kayaks consist of a rubber gasket that needs to be trimmed to fit tight and a black piece of foam.the edges of most the gaskets protrude over the molding by about 1 mill .that and the molding lifting the gasket lets water into the preshaped foam gasket..when mounting the outrigger i noticed the fishing rod holders were loose and require all the screws to be tightened .no biggie but now I have to have on hand a drill press to hold both outrigger poles a screwdriver for tightening all hatches and rod holders and a laser for the pinpoint drilling of mount holes for the outrigger ...every bung had too be removed oiled and reseated as all were not fully down.on the 2 man kayak the front and rear fishing rod quick release mounts are sideways..and the inserts can only be inserted one way by slotted ending..this results in the rod only being able to sit side-wards and awkward to release the rod. the quick-release rod holders are very well built and super tough..the other rod holders are deep and in good spots.. but the outrigger is a danger to passengers because on the two-man the outrigger uses the rear fishing rod holders to hold the up 2 standing poles that the outrigger poles go through ..the end of these two poles are cut off at 45 degree angles and as Moreton bay city council said they are way too dangerous and a risk of serious injury...i presume kayaks 2 fish could on-sell me some sort of cover but bad design is bad design... all that said the build quality is very good value..the add on parts [besides the outrigger] are well made and priced..with lots of storage and rod holders, good paddle holding straps, and strong handles.these kayaks are value for money, with a great range of colors the kayaks look fantastic. the brass screw-in fitting holes for future accessory's. and good clip spots for paddle leashes and sunshades are a nice touch . some guy from Brisbane told me I need to buy a mounting set for the outrigger for 25 bucks...it was not needed and was an engine mounting kit..all the videos from kayaks2fish presume everything is solid and tight. it's not.and I suggest a very close look at all fittings bungs and screws.. at the end of the day kayaks 2 fish are just importers ..they don't make anything too my knowledge.i believe the Uk makes the kayaks and I think china does the outrigger poles... the lack of instructions when it comes to accessories is very frustrating.and it is a real shame because these guys have a good base product. the difference between me buying 7 kayaks once and me renewing the orders every year were simple ...like good instructions .good after-sale service.and good quality control..Jason Taylor Redcliffe beach hire

best value around

kayak 2 kayak would have to be the best company I ever dealt with..they actually care about customers after sale experience...thanks guys wouldn't want to or need to, deal with anyone else.

Great value for money

I spent a fair bit of time looking online at different kayak deals and kept coming back to kayaks2fish as they offered the best deal for the best price. I got a 2 seater so that I could enjoy time on the water with my daughter's but also use it to fish whenever I get the chance. Have used the kayak twice now and can say that it is extremely stable and wasn't too difficult to paddle.

Great accessibility and product range

Great website interface
Easy to use and great product range and selection
Would highly recommend as they also provide good specs and descriptions for their products.

Great value and easy to purchase

After looking for a Kayak for the wife & I. Seen we had a local outlet in Perth WA. Headed down to look at the range on hand, chose the Gen 9’s as these were perfect for our needs. Placed the order and took them away.
Great value, good service and easy to purchase. Thanks

Store LocationPerth Bibralake

Excellent Kayak!!! Excellent price!!!

Had been looking at Kayaks for a while on line. Came across K2F and they had a great deal on Nextgen9's. Bought one each for my wife and I with push through trolley's. They arrived 12hours later!!! Very impressed with build quality and the included extras!! Thank you, very impressed. Great value!!

Awesome Kayak!

Easy to use website with detailed product information. Kayak is great quality and ordering process was a breeze! they have a very large selection at affordable prices and various payment methods. Will definitely do business with them again in the near future.

Store LocationNewcastle

Great Kayak excelent service

Purchased online and picked up from the Sydney store the girls were very friendly and helped me load the gen 10 into my van when I arrived home I was very impressed with the quality of this product also the large range of accessories Kayak2fish have on offer and reasonably priced for the quality.

Very Happy Customer

Really happy with the service I have received in purchasing a kayak for my husband's Christmas Gift. Quality is great, and turn around time was incredibly quick given I purchased online and received a text saying my purchase was ready within 48 hours.

High quality products

Amazing products- very durable and extremely high quality. Very easy to deal with and very responsive to my questions etc. would highly recommend purchasing from this company for anyone looking for a kayak

Next Gen 10

i bought a next gen 10 a month ago and its by far the best kayak i have ever owned, it has plenty of space for me to add everything i need while im out fishing, track mounts to be able to mount fish finders, rod holders and even a battery box which i have on mine. i take fishing seriously and its nice to know that Kayak2fish has created the perfect fishing yak

Awesome!

Amazing kayaks. Durable and easy to use. Extremely fast delivery and great customer service.highly recommend to anyone looking for kayaks. Wouldn’t go anywhere else to these types of products. Thank you.

Thank you for the opportunity to shop with Kayaks2Fish

Recently bought a Ospray Kayak we love it it is exactly what we expected the ordering was seamless, hassle free. the product has brought us loads of fun we are looking forward to getting a second one so we don't have to share and we can paddle together well more like a little bit of racing, not that where very competitive who am I kidding arn't we all. any way defiantly going back for another one.

Am I able to purchase the accessories for the osprey 9

Hi We cant decide between the next gen 9 or the Osprey. Can you tell me the major difference and what I'm getting for the extra dollars with the Next Gen 9?
Hi Steve, good question, we actually drove to the warehouse to view the display before we purchased. I chose the nextgen 9 over the osprey purely for the comfort factor. The seat on the next gen 9 is more supportive and comfortable and the specially designed area for standing up while fishing was a winner for me. Hubby chose the nextgen 10, has a rudder but slightly more narrower than the nextgen 9. Hope this helps.

Kayaks2Fish Online StoreKayaks2Fish NSW, NewcastleKayaks2Fish NSW, SydneyKayaks2Fish QLD, BrisbaneKayaks2Fish VIC, MelbourneKayaks2Fish SA, AdelaideKayaks2Fish WA, Perth
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Contact Number 02 4047 534002 8379 533307 2101 296803 8579 097908 7009 481808 6323 8695
Address38 Cadell Ave, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia11 Verrell St, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Australia4/56 Cambridge St, Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia2/3 Merri Concourse, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia48A Lipson St, Port Adelaide SA, Australia2/10 Renewable Chase, Bibra Lake WA, Australia