Kayaks2Fish

Online Store, Retail Store (See All)
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kayaks2Fish

Great Customer service! Happy days.

I recently purchased the k2f next gen 10 mk2 and when I say I am impressed that is an understatement. This kayak offers everything that the keen fisho would need, such as plenty of storage and options for future accessories to be fitted. Being a bigger bloke like myself I was scepticle about buying a kayak but on this particular yak I feel as comfortable as anything and I think that the next gen 10 mk 2 is worth every penny.

John D
John DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Get a Hobie

In theory a great design, loved the hull shape very stable, flippers did not come all the way up and sit flat against the hull when in shallow water and the boat was way heavier than stated, sold it after 2nd go and bought a hobie at twice the price but so much better quality

Appreciated customer
Appreciated customerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I would rates more stars if I could.

Kayak2fish are absolutely brilliant with customer service 6 out 5.

Stuart
StuartCentral, SA

Best Kayak Value in Australia

For the price, you won't find it's equal. Bought the NextGen 10 MkII. Top quality build. Great people to deal with. Very good service. Very good value. Even when comparing to many other suppliers, you won't find better value. Very happy.

Nextgen 11.5

Got my nextgen11.5. Love it. The guys there were excellent. Great people to deal with. Highly recommend these guys and their products

Very Happy Kayaker

This Nextgen Mk11 is a beaut craft that is well thought out and very fisherman friendly.
Very happy with my purchase.

George
GeorgeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

………….

I I I I I I I I I I

Nextgen 10 MKII

Recently purchased a K2F Nextgen 10 MKII, while I've kayak fished for several years this is my first dedicated fishing yak. Very happy with the build quality and well thought out layout of the yak, very comfortable to fish from and stable enough to stand and cast which is a major improvement on my previous cheaper kayaks.
Would love to see a physical store/showroom to get the look touch feel experience before buying especially for accessories to further improve my new K2F yak.

Great kayak - Nextgen 11

A great product for the price. Nextgen 11 purchased. Unfortunately a few minor issues with the kayak , but I must say the team was very quick to rectify & help. The after sales service & informational emails are great. A great product at a great price point. Would have been a 5 star review if there weren't a few issues that needed fixing ( nothing major) but overall great! I would like to add, a showroom would have been fantastic, to see touch & feel. But I understand you do what you do to bring costs down, so its a trade off.

great kayaks good value

My son and I bought a pair of Nextgen11 pedal Kayaks from Kayaks2Fish although we a had a minor problem with one they rectified it quickly. We have had four excursions so far and the kKayaks perform very well. We are very happy with our purchases.

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

NextGen 9 Kayak Purchase

Sue B.
Sue B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best experience

Hi I’m new to fishing kayaking but the support I have received from the company has been nothing but exceptional would deal again with this company

Rae
RaeThe Mallee, VIC

10 Out Of 10

I couldn’t be more happy with this purchase, K2F have been very easy to deal with. Great Payment options. Amazing correspondence from purchase to delivery and after.
The Kayak quality is sensational.

Bought two nextgen9 kayaks for wife and i

Enjoy paddling and drifting on our local river even in winter. No wet bum! Super stable, tracks well, easy to transport on a trailer or on the roof.

KERRY D
KERRY DSouth Australia

very nice kayak, very stable

Brought next 10 -2 kayak a couple of weeks ago for my wife , to it Rocklands reservoir for a try out, brilliant she is so happy with it ,tracks well, nice and comfortable ,sitting up high no more sore back, good job would recommend to any won cheers kerry

Eater
Eaterasked
Kayaks2Fish

I am confused, Purchased a Tandem Triton Pro Fishing Kayak and for the likes of me can not find any photos of the hull. One YouTube review shows a catamaran design and on the photos from the side only it looks nice and pointy. The Eagle looks a bit like a tug boat. Are there different models of the Triton Pro Tandem and is there a big difference between the Triton and Eagle in preformance ?

Mike d
Mike dasked
Kayaks2Fish

Where are your kayaks made ?

Ben P.Kayaks2FishSend a private message

Hi Mike, our kayaks are manufactured in China however the plastic is imported from the UK.

Karen R.asked
Kayaks2Fish

Hi. Just checking to see if your kayaks have room for a little dog as we’d like to take him out with us on our adventures. And are all your storage compartments water tight?

Eug
Eug

We have a big dog but imagine a smaller one would fit up front.
Yes compartments are water tight but they still recommend a dry bag

Get an answer from our members and Kayaks2Fish representatives

Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish