4.8 from 1,005 reviews

1,005 reviews

John Alstonville

John AlstonvilleAlstonville

A great online buying experience

I have recently purchased, received and now used a NextGen 9 kayak from Kayaks2Fish. Both the kayak and the seller have proved excellent, I am very happy with both. The kayak performs flawlessly, is stable and easy to paddle. The seat is comfortable and adjustable. I chose the smaller 9ft size to keep it light to load on roof racks, which is a choice I recommend, as the 20kg weight is OK to get up onto the roof even by myself. Kayaks2Fish provided excellent support during and after the purchase. Even though there was the Covid pandemic and expected delays out of China, my kayak arrived exactly on time, unscratched, and delivered to my door in rural NSW. A great product and a great online kayak company.

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

Best birthday present ever

Love my kayak always wanted one no I finally have one. I got the purple nextgen 9 great color and light enough for me to carry in and out of my car.And handle so well I feel very balanced and it just glides through the water with ease I highly recommend this one for everyone I've also brought my daughter the nextgen 9 Red back for her for Christmas and hubby just purchased the NEXTGEN10 MK 2 so we can all have fun in the water so glad my doctor recommends me to get some more exercise and this is perfect for that.

Awesome products!

This would have to be the most hassle free online purchase with incredible value for money products ever!
Loved the fast delivery, quality of product and the follow up videos for hints and tips. You have really made my holiday kayak experience!

Simone

SimonePerth, WA

Kayaks are very stable

The kayaks are of great quality and really stable in the water. Love them! Great price too. Delivery was delayed by Covid19, but I was fully informed about this at time of purchasing. They arrived a week early.

Greg

GregPeel, WA

Great kayak

We recently purchased our Kayaks from Kayaks2Fish in Perth. We bought from the Osprey range and we are very happy with the stability and performance so far. Really stable in the water , no having to keep re-balancing ourselves to stay stable . And great colour selections . Service was good and so we are very happy with our choice. Greg and Donna Mandurah

leehek

leehekPerth, WA

Changed our Lifestyle!

Having purchased 2 NextGen9s, we now look forward to the weekends and holidays where we can be out on the rivers. Great price and support from staff! Thank you Kayaks2Fish.

Great Kayaks for a Great Price

Purchased a NextGen 9 and a NextGen 10 mkII. Well designed and well made. Would definitely recommend these kayaks. Sits in the water and paddles on par with more expensive kayaks.

Dean

DeanPerth, WA

Awesome products and service

Ordered the eagle 2 seater kayak. Arrived ahead of schedule and Kayaks2fish couldn't have been more helpful in getting the product to my door. Fantastic support post purchase too with access to social media that has opened my eyes to a bevy of extra's and other support

Marianne C.

Marianne C.Perth, WA

Very very happy customer

Amazing experience in my osprey, its like another world out there. And customer service was fantastic. Very happy customer. I was a bit cautious about purchasing online through a company I didn't know but best decision made. Thank you to the staff at kayaks 2 fish...

Darryl

Darryl South West, WA

Great product

Great product well made , going to have to buy more as my kids want one too. Will be definitely be buying another. Also great customer service and have been very helpful.

Aimee williams

Aimee williamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product & service

Excellent price for a quality product. Customer service is very helpful and prompt. They answer calls with an actual
Person not an automated message. Awesome kayaks and accessories, highly recommend them!

BMB

BMBIllawarra, NSW

Just what I was after

I am really happy with my Nextgen 1+1, it arrived promptly and was very securely wrapped. It is a high quality build, stable yet very mobile, my kids love sitting in the small seat in front of me. On the whole, I could not be happier, it is great value for an excellent kayak.

Don't buy from this business

Bought kayak that was plugged with silicon, they would not replace the kayak, definitely don't buy from this supplier no customer service here. They blamed me for doing it even though the silicon had the kayak paint on it total rubbish.

Store LocationBondi NSW but collected it from Bibra lake

Great purchase can't wait hit the open waters

Bought my kayak online, from purchase to actually receiving the the purchase was very easy and mega fast, I've just purchased the life vest and of course the waterproof phone pockets and they are already on their way! Wow!
Can't wait to using it for what it is was purposed for FISHING yay!

Joan

Joan

Newbies but hooked

Service on purchase - excellent. The Kayak and accessories good quality. Went for our first outing and used the ‘high chairs’ - big mistake! Hubby checked I was using my paddles right and ‘splash’ - his shift in the centre of gravity had us both at the bottom of the lake. We learned a lot and most especially that the watertight storage is VERY Watertight. Keys/phone all safe despite capsizing. Will use low seats until we get stabilisers. Hooked and can’t wait until we get out there again this week.

LizK

LizKCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent product, speedy service!

Ordered a kayak for my daughter and I. Kayak only took 3 days for delivery - product was high quality and just as described. Excellent customer service! Will buy again! They have also sent videos instructing how to install accessories, stay safe in the water, remove kayak from the car and tips to how to get the most out of your kayak. I’m really impressed with the level of service and detail they have provided!

Ben M.

Ben M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great solid kayaks

Bought 2x next gen 10 MKII and 1x triton. They perform well and are solid. They are a bit heavy to get on my roof sometimes but are super stable especially for the price. I do plan on buying outriggers and motors just so i can take them further out into the ocean without being to worried.

Jay W.

Jay W.

Very happy will continue to shop here

Kayak came about 2 weeks earlier than they advised which was awesome. I also got some removable roof racks and a waterproof case for my phone the roof racks were better than anticipated and the case does its job though I realised the rubber drop case needs to be removed from my phone or it takes 45 minutes to remove it lol. Kayak is pretty awesome. Watch the vid on how to attach seat (they provide vid). Easy to do it but confusing the first time

Brenda A

Brenda AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast delivery without fuss

Great looking kayak. Bought it on line after viewing it on eBay. Everything was included, fishing seat, oars, fishing rod holders, two big water proof storage areas. I love my kayak. Thanks guys!!!

Connor Fleming

Connor FlemingNortheast, VIC

Next Gen Mk II

I absolutely love this kayak, best fishing kayak I’ve used and the customer service is unmatched. Thanks guys for the great products and excellent service. Can’t wait to get some more products from you