Kayaks2Fish

Kayaks2Fish

Online Store and Retail Store

Its Easy

Decided to buy my husband a kayak. Knew nothing about kayaks. Rang Ben at Newcastle his advice was invaluable and I was able to make the right purchase. Thanks Ben

Great Kayak, super stable

Firstly the online purchase was super easy, communication from the store was very thorough, pick up process was fast and efficient, the staff went out if their way to assist, my kayak was very well packaged, arrived home to open and set up, quality of kayak appears very high, went to the river the next morning for my first outing, my kayak was extremely stable and so easy to navigate, I am extremely happy with my kayak

Great kayak at fantastic price

I purchased a nextgen 10 online after a lot of research, I found these to be the cheapest by far. The delivery was quick & im very happy with my kayak.

Great Kayak, cant wait to get on the water.

I shopped around looking for a Kayak to fish out of, and found the Kayak2fish site. I was sceptical at first because their prices were so much cheaper than other sites. I settled on a kayak complete with paddle and deluxe seat. We drove into Port Adelaide to pick it up and the staff were very helpfull and friendly. When I got home and unwrapped it I couldn't believe the quality, The kayak is the same one they sell at other retail outlets for half as much again without the extras. The seat is the same one they sell at bcf for 120 dollars. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the service that came with it.
Ron.

Great for weight

Im a bigger person weighing in at around 120kg so its great to find a kayak that holds me and some of my fishing gear so as i can have a good time as well as being very stable so pleased thankyou again for a great shopping experience

Kyack Review

When researching for 2 man Kyack purchase Kyack2fish popped up. After researching pricing and reading reviews I went ahead and purchased online. I am very happy with end result of item and the price I paid of $599. The pricing was very competitive to other online stores, , $300 less actually. Very happy with purchase and pricing. Would recommend highly !!

Great value, excellent service

Service was really helpful. Fantastic value. Highly recommended for anyone looking at getting into kayaking on a budget. I bought the Orca 12. Range was good.

Have had a chance to use the kayak a few times including an overnight camping trip. Enough storage for a tent and sleeping bag as well as esky and other gear. Very happy with my purchase.

PS while I was offered entry in a draw for this review. There was no compulsion for that review to be positive. I had already reviewed positively on Google before I even knew about the offer.

Love our kayaks

We love our next gen 9 fishing kayaks. They are perfect for our family and have given us the opportunity to get out on the water together and enjoy kayaking the Murrray or fishing the lake as a family.

Perfect and quick collection

Perfect kayak quick to collect and parts went together very easily. The bigger weight limit made the decision to purchase from here easy compared to other stores. Price was also fantastic. Recommended to friends also.

Kayak

Definitely a great kayak with needs to all adventures click and collect was on of the fastest pick up in a couple hour. Very easy to put pieces together and a great for outdoor.

10 out of 10

Bought one a month ago and I'm about to buy the second one for the wife good quality abd awesome price with a stand out service at the warehouse thanks

Next Gen 10 3m

I purchased next gen 10 kayak online and couldn't be happier, it delivered within a few days, so far I've caught 2 pinkies, 5 flatheads and trout on my kayak.

Great online store with fast delivery!

Great store! Family member recently purchased a kayak here and I've purchased accessories! Very friendly staff in store and very easy to use online store with the option of ZipPay/Afterpay.

Would definitely recommend this store for any Kayak needs! Fast delivery with online orders also!

Excellent product t

I can handle the Osprey and can put it on the roof racks by myself. A very stable craft with lots of extras.
Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

Simple ordering and pickup process

The online chat staff were knowledgeable and made ordering simple. Pickup was easy and hasslefree. We would definetely recommend kayaks2fish. Our Next Gen 9 kayaks are of a good quality.

Awesome Kayak

I travelled from the Gold Coast to Brisbane to pick up my new Osprey Kayak. Although the warehouse was a little difficult to find, but once we found it and parked our car, the staff we very friendly and helpful. Although marked as out of stock, I was able to pick up some trolley wheels for the kayak too, as they had just arrived, making my purchase complete.

East purchase, great quality

Purchased a Nextgen 10 and the whole process was so easy. Travelled from Gippsland to Melbourne for pick up on Saturday morning, the factory was easy to find and the staff member was very friendly and helpful. We were loaded up and ready to go within 30 minutes. The Kayak was well wrapped for transport. Found it to be great quality when we got home.

Happy customer

Great product, good company to deal with as well, looking forward to dealing with them again one day to get some accessories for my kayak work is getting in the way though... thanks heaps kayaks2fish

Was a great fishing platform until handle fell off.

I was looking for a couple of fishing Kayaks for myself and son (instead of retro fitting our existing sit in type). I live in Southern NSW so only real availability is major fishing stores but their products seemed a bit heavy and overpriced. I was looking online and saw Kayaks2fish - as I had to travel to Sydney I bought Nextgen9 online and picked it up from their Wetherill Park Warehouse.

The Kayak was great, really comfortable seat, stable, maneuverable and good access to compartments from sitting position - all round a good product for a great price.

Unfortunately upon pulling the Kayak from the water the second time I used it - the T handle at the bow pulled out of the molded eyelet - upon inspection I saw there was what looked like a defect in the plastic at this point.

Upon contacting Kayaks2fish (and supplying photos) they recognized the problem and offered a replacement (which is great) ........if I dropped it back to the Warehouse. Problem is I live 450km from them and it will be some time before I am back in Sydney. Furthermore - they have recommended I not use the Kayak now, so I am at a loss until I can find the time to get back to Sydney.

So - even though there was an "inspected" tag attached to the Kayak, I guess it pays to unwrap the Kayak and fully inspect yourself before driving off.

AS stated earlier - the product was great, follow up on my problem was fast, although I am pretty disappointed that I now have a Kayak "garden gnome" until I can get back up to Sydney - wish they had a location in Canberra or the NSW South Coast.

Very Happy with my purchase

I was looking for a kayak for a while and the price and quality of this kayak was by far the best one. The only downfall was it came with a delux seat which is very comfortable and easy to set up, but I think because it is a higher seat I am too top heavy and kept falling in the water. Kayaks to fish was very helpful, and great to deal with. I recommend if anyone is looking at buying a Kayak, to check out kayaks to fish.

Am I able to purchase the accessories for the osprey 9

Hi We cant decide between the next gen 9 or the Osprey. Can you tell me the major difference and what I'm getting for the extra dollars with the Next Gen 9?
Hi Steve, good question, we actually drove to the warehouse to view the display before we purchased. I chose the nextgen 9 over the osprey purely for the comfort factor. The seat on the next gen 9 is more supportive and comfortable and the specially designed area for standing up while fishing was a winner for me. Hubby chose the nextgen 10, has a rudder but slightly more narrower than the nextgen 9. Hope this helps.

Kayaks2Fish Online StoreNSW, NewcastleNSW, SydneyQLD, BrisbaneVIC, MelbourneSA, AdelaideWA, Perth
Contact Number 02 4047 534002 8379 533307 2101 296803 8579 097908 7009 481808 6323 8695
Address38 Cadell Ave, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia11 Verrell St, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Australia4/56 Cambridge St, Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia2/3 Merri Concourse, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia48A Lipson St, Port Adelaide SA, Australia2/10 Renewable Chase, Bibra Lake WA, Australia

Similar listings