Kayaks2Fish

Rainbow Kayak

I don’t know how I have lived without my new rainbow kayak! It arrived the very next day after I ordered it and the chat team were so awesome and helpful! Delivery guy was super friendly and let me know some good spots to take it out for a fish!

Kayak super great quality! And did I mention it was Rainbow!!? Amazing!!

Thanks so much to the team at Kayaks2Fish!

Elise :)

Prue

PrueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product

My teenage daughter saved up and bought her much wanted Kayak, and she absolutely loves it. Excellent quality product, and very helpful staff in Melbourne when we picked it up.

Muamer Ramadanovic

Muamer RamadanovicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEXTGEN 11 PEDAL DRIVE KAYAK

It’s amazing fishing , recreational platform. Amazing , this is third kayak from this company and each of them better than better... Kayak is perfectly designed to hold and balanced , you can stand of and cast easily , or seat and enjoy on water , fo picture or get some fish .... All personnel from company is nice and friendly , willing to help if you needed.... Im very happy about each of purchase from this company and , I do continue purchasing if something new is coming up......

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Next Gen 9 kayak

Overall really happy with product. Very competitively priced. I went to the Melbourne depot and was greeted with a very helpful guy. Great service. On a minus point, the tracks sent to me were slightly to long so I had to grind them down by 5 mm to make them fit and screws were missing. This was immediately sent me the missing screws. I would defo recommend them again!

Store LocationMelbourne

Jason K.

Jason K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nextgen 9 Kayak

Second Nextgen 9 kayak. Couldn't be happier with Kayaks2Fish. Bought second Nextgen 9 so wife could upgrade. As they say happy wife, happy life. Wife loves the upgrade. Thanks again Kayaks2Fish, fantastic product and service.

Store LocationCampbellfield

Awesome bext gen 9 kayak

In love with my Next Gen 9 kayak.i have used it so much in the last few months since buying it. Best choice good price and top quality make too

Jodie Boundy

Jodie BoundyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First rate product!

Very pleased with our purchase. Product was superb quality and great value for money. Transaction was quick and easy and packaging was next level. Thankyou Kayaks2Fish, we love our purchase.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fishing decision I have made

I went to the rocklea store on a saturday morning.The fellow working there was very good and helpful. He went through the kayaks with me and after purchase helped me to put in the car.

Store LocationROCKLEA STORE
Budgie

BudgieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Value - Great kayak

Really happy with my NextGen 9. Bit wobbly when starting out, but that was all in my head. Gets me to places and creeks I never thought existed. Easy process throughout and thanks to the Adelaide team. Will be back.

Colin

ColinNew South Wales

Great purchase

Really happy with my purchase of the Nextgen 10 MK2. Process was very easy. I am very impressed with its functionality and ease of use, and would highly recommend it.

Fantastic product and won't be my last

Fast email response and excellent service, very easy people to deal with and the NextGen 10 MK2 is excellent in both quality of product and enjoyment factor. Will continue to shop with them.

Best Value Kayak

Glad I purchased my new Kayak from Kayaks2Fish. Really good quality, lightweight and pick up from the warehouse was a breeze. The whole process could not have been easier. Buying new from Kayaks2Fish is a far better proposition than buying second hand.
The kayak tracks well, has good storage and is quite comfortable.

Double kayak

Very happy with my purchase. The double kayak works well with 2 adults plus our Labrador in the middle.
It seems like good quality and stable however could track better and is very heavy if only one person is to handle it.
Good value for what I have bought. I would not want to paddle long distances in it though.

Fail P and O

Fail P and OSydney, NSW

Great Service

I recently purchased purchased two Next Gen 9 Kayak packages for myself and my daughter.
The staff at Kayaks2Fish were very helpful in selecting the right kayak and accessories needed to get on the water. The Kayaks performed well on a trip last week to Lake Conjola and the fishing was so much better. We are very pleased with our purchase and the value for money. I highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Kayak to visit Kayas2Fish and especially have a look at their showroom at Smithfield.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Kayak on the market.

Looked around at mid range models and found Kayak 2 fish thd best out there, in both quality and price. The best is that you can add more features in the further.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Great quality kayaks

Purchased 2 nextgen 9 kayaks for my partner and I and so far so good! Son has never used a kayak and had a go and picked it up so easily he spent all day on it the first day! We will soon be purchasing him his own one!

Valerie

ValeriePerth, WA

Easiest transaction I've ever made

So simple, went on line viewed the items (they had great detail)paid online and went and picked up my 2 kayaks ..SIMPLES :).. The product quality was much higher standard than i thought. I am very happy.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great kayak and great service

Dropped in and the staff were very helpful showing me all the kayak options. I purchased a Nextgen 10 Mk 2 later that day and collected it the next day. Staff had it ready and loaded it on the roof for me. It is a great kayak, stable and easy to fish from.

Store LocationMelbourne

Elizabeth B.

Elizabeth B.Perth, WA

Great Service at affordable prices!

Our first time dealing with Kayak2Fish - good service with follow up advice on what you need to do to get started. Highly recommend them - good quality product and service along with reasonable pricing....

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Flawless kayak, Great service

I purchased the next gen 10 mk2 and it has been awesome, have not had any problems at all it is alot more stable than i thought it would be i easily stand and fish from it
Great customer service very helpful in the wetherill park store

Store LocationWetherill park