Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,789 reviews
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Quick and easy - on the water almost immediately

Quick and easy - I have purchased two kayaks from K2F the nextgen10 and nextgen10 MKII. Quick and easy, and quality products for the price. Show reply
Neil J.
Neil J.

Next gen 10 mk2

Bought the next gen 10 mk2. Been out in Port Phillip Bay and so happy with it. Great features, stable, looks awesome and I'm catching heaps of fish! Great help over the phone when deciding on model and accessories, then nice bloke at pick up gave plenty of advice to a newbie. Highly recommend! Show details
Simon H.
Simon H.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Online Store
Leanne S.
Leanne S.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Sydney

Love the Nextgen9

Very happy with nextgen9. Stable and comfortable. A couple of minor warranty issues took 2 weeks to sort. Could have been dealt with a lot earlier. Show details ·  2
Don
DonPeel, WA
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Neutral feelings at the moment

I purchased a nextgen 11.5 two weeks ago. First look I am very happy with the yak. I have taken it for a test before my holiday to Exmouth. The test run was cut short when the cables on the maxdrive came off. I was unable to fix it on the water. Had to strip the maxdrive at home to fix. Hopefully this will not happen again. I will give an updated review when I have used it a couple more times.
brett
brett3 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Impressive

I purchased 2 x ospreys about 6 years ago, these kayaks have been badly miss treated, left out in the weather when not in use then bounced off & dragged across rocks & gravel when in use and they have stood up to the punishment extremely well.
I have recently purchased a Kronos to add to my collection and very happy with it aswell.
I highly recommend kayaks2Fish & their products. Show details
Emanuel
Emanuel
  Fair Incentive NSW, Sydney

Value for money Kayak

I brought the kayak2fish 2.7mtr package deal and am most impressed with the kayak stability and workmanship quality and value for money. The package deal came with everything needed at a super price of $419. I am thinking of buying a second kayak for my wife who found it very easy to paddle. No problems recommending this kayak. Show details
Tim O.
Tim O.Perth, WA
  Online Store

Disappointed with postage service and followup

While I like their products and have a number of kayaks from this company my recent purchasing from them and delivery was frustrating and disappointing. I ordered some small attachments and a replacement handle. It took more than 2 weeks to receive the parts via their 'Sendle' postage. I paid Express Post pricing to get these parts needed for a fishing trip and they took more than 2 weeks to arrive from Sydney and they arrived too late for my trip. I would just say that don't expect too much from their postage service. Show details
John Timmermans
John TimmermansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Online Store

Excellent service for an excellent product. I was really impressed by this company

Great service from someone with great knowledge….a perfect combination! Can’t recommend this company enough! Show details
Tony
TonySoutheast, SA

Nextgen 11.5

I have recently bought a next gen 11.5. An absolute winner. Intelligent design and a very safe and stable kayak. Very impressed
Neal P.
Neal P.Goulburn Valley, VIC
Grant M.
Grant M.

Very happy

Bought the Next Gen 2, have only had in water once so far, was a bit of chop but it handled really well. I don't understand how other reviews have said unstable, I was super impressed with stability and particularly like the rudder control to help with steering in waves. Also was really impressed with little extra fitments it came with and the accessories you can get, I got the front soft cooler which fits perfectly and is exceptional quality. Love it so far, can't wait to try it out further. Show details ·  1
Tony Marsh
Tony MarshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent experience again K2F Port Adelaide

Just purchased my second Kayaks2Fish kayak and this time went for the Nexgen 10 Mk II to replace my Nexgen 11. This was a purchase I needed to make purely because the Nexgen 11 was proving more and more difficult to get up onto the roof rack of my 4WD vehicle. Love the Mk II it is lighter but appears better on the water, is a great product and communication was perfect even though shipping was delayed by around three weeks but I was informing every step of the delays. Only been on the water once due to a leaking inflatable outrigger that I have asked for a warranty replacement.
Kayak performs exceptionally well on the water Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Brisbane
Leonie
LeonieSouthern and Hills, SA
  SA, Adelaide

Absolutely epic!

Adelaide store was really wonderful. Both times have visited and the few times I rang up. Went in to see which kayak was going to work best as a paraplegic, and had lots of help and advice. Purchased 2 kayaks soon after. It was absolutely ok the shipping delays, that cannot be helped and kayak2fish kept me informed regularly. Was extremely grateful for the help loading them when we went to collect, I wasn't able to help my partner load them, with being in a wheelchair, my car is also very tall. But Adelaide store is legendary and assisted to get them up on the roof.
Love my kayak, cannot wait to use it. Few disability mods to do but such a wonderful, easy experience with kayak2fish, Thankyou so much! Show details

ozpm
ozpm · Kayaks2Fish

Just tried out our new Nextgen 9 bought for my wife. We already have a Nextgen 10 and wanted to try something a bit smaller/lighter to give us both kayaks. Anyway first outing my wife says if she stopped paddling the kayak turned around 180deg and ended up facing the other way! OK. I get in and sure enough it does.

Weirdly depending on the last stroke - on the right the kayak moves slowly left as you would expect but then as it starts to slow suddenly starts to turn more rapidly to the left and nearly all the way round!

Last stroke on the left - same behaviour except suddenly starts turning more rapidly to the right and nearly all the way round.

Very smooth water conditions, deep water, very low flow, little to no wind, and same behaviour heading upstream or downstream. Physically leaning left or right made no difference to this behavior.

Can anyone explain? Totally different behavior to Nextgen 10.

To me on the riverbank it looks a bit heavy in the back (seat position is fixed) so wondering about the keel helping to maintain and then accelerate an established direction of travel.

Kayaks2Fish   DM

Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience casued. Could you please email us at support@kayaks2fish.com with the pictures of the NextGen 9 kayak hull? Take pictures of both the front and rear side.

Brett S.
Brett S. · Kayaks2Fish

Hi
I have seen reviews where the rudder housing leaks, on the next gen , resulting in the yak filling with water.
Is this an ongoing problem with this model ?

Kayaks2Fish   DM

Hi Brett, The rudder issue has been fixed in the newer versions.

Paul M. · Kayaks2Fish

Hi team, i am very interested in how the kayaks handle choppy conditions and small waves. Hard to find any videos or info about anything but flat water.

Kayaks2Fish   DM

Hi Paul, the NextGen 10 and MKII kayaks are good for less choppy conditions or small waves, however, they are not ocean kayaks. Unfortunately, we don't have any videos for the kayak in less choppy conditions or small waves.

Paul M.

Thank you Kayaks2Fish. I see they both have different hull types. Which of the two kayaks above will handle the choppy conditions or small waves the best?

Kayaks2Fish   DM

Hi Paul, the NextGen 10 MKII kayaks are more suitable to handle the less choppy conditions or small waves.

Compare all Kayaks2Fish listings