Awesome Kayak and Great Price

Pick up of the nextgen10 kayak was super easy they brought it out for us. It was well packaged and ordering was simple. And the kayak is awesome! The rudder works mint and it's super stable. Love it and fishing is something else being able to get out onto the water! Would definitely recommend

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Best kayaks

Fantastic yaks. Solid structure and feature packed for a great price. Great customer service. Other retailers are close to double the price.

Great customer experiences

Good customer service, Great showroom (Wetherill Park), great kayak Nextgen 10 MKII. I have no hesitation recommending Kayaks 2 Fish

Angelo Zoras

Angelo ZorasSydney, NSW

Good online shopping experience

We purchased a single kayak for our 14yr old son plus a few accessories.
Whilst not all the accessories were available they kept us informed to the progress of our order and their service in store was prompt and swift.

Aaron C.

Aaron C.Perth, WA

Family Kayak

We purchased the Eagle Double Kayak and found the quality very good compared to other brands.
The kayak is very stable at the beach.
The paddles supplied are very sturdy and push you through the water quickly.
Would recommend this kayak for any families.

Just note it is a heavy/long kayak to carry on your roof racks

Cameron M.

Cameron M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the competition

Really happy with my kayak and experience with the team at kayaks2fish. I got the osprey which was cheaper, looks better and feels better than all the other base models I had seen at the usual outdoors stores. Would definitely recommend.

Karissa

KarissaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome Quality

I bought the Nextgen 7 for my 3 kids aged 8 10 and 12 to share. They absolutely love it and have found it very easy to manoeuvre around. Its rated to 70kg which means my husband and i are are able to use it too. We are able to fit this inside our kluger with the middle row folded down and the front seat moved forward. That make it easy for me to take the kids out by myself. We collected from the burleigh warehouse which was an easy and smooth process. We are very happy with the quality and the product.

Samuel T.

Samuel T.Sydney, NSW

Great service and very professional !

Got my first kayak and very happy with it. They helped me install my roof racks and showed me how to clamp it down. Very professional and friendly staff. They even gave me tips on locations to go to start off =D

Richard

RichardFerntree Gully

Absolutely a fantastic buy

Shopped around for an all rounder kayak, fishing, leisure and a bit of fun with the grand kids and family and came across Kayaks2fish Eagle (three seater with 6rid holders) wow what an amazing buy, with all the trimmings, 2 water proof holes, drink holders. Storage compartments and great stability. The service from ordering to logistics was super smooth. Had a few queries and the were answered in a blink. Would thoroughly recommend to checkout great value for money at kayaks2fish. Couldn’t afford to go elsewhete

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

I brought the next gen 9 and I can’t fault it

Only fault is that the stitching on the seat started fraying the second time I used it apart from that there is no problems

M A.

M A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great kayak!

Bought a 2.8m next gen 9 kayak. You definitely need a rudder with this kayak otherwise it turns too easily for my liking (I weigh 75kg) I bought the large size rudder and it makes a huge difference, and is so much better to steer. They posted it promptly. The seat is comfy and is able to be leant right back so you can lay down and rest in the kayak (if you like). It weighs 19kg, so I'm able to lift it by myself onto the roof racks of my car.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2020 NEXTGEN 10 MKII Pro Fishing Kayak - best on the market!

Absolutely brilliant kayak, fantastic value for money. waiting for backorder was the only minor issue.
Will definitely buy again, maybe the Eagle Pro Double Fishing Kayak.
No reservations about purchasing from these guys in the future.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kayaks2fish

Kayaks are great and well appointed. It was a bit difficult not being able to easily front up to a shop front to check them out-l nearly went with bcf. However the seat in k2fish was the better option. Our kayaks are difficult to keep in a straight line. Any suggestions? Also my paddle is the new clamp style which is more time consuming than the click in. Overall, happy

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great product, Great service!

I found the online ordering process seamless and was kept informed with when to realistically expect my purchase, which was on back-order. I was pleasantly surprised that my order was ready a few days before the initially communicated date. The value for money and overall quality of the tandem kayak also exceeded my expectations, so I am a very happy customer and would highly recommend K2F to everyone out there!

John

John South East Queensland, QLD

K2F customer service

K2F Nextgen10 Mk2 is outstanding. It easily handles the weight for a trolling motor, sounder, batteries and all the fishing gear I can fit.

MARK

MARKMurray Region, NSW

Found them on the net and have an easy to use site. Plenty of emails sent in relation to my purchase after ordering. Kept in touch for the whole time waiting for the Kayak to arrive. from overseas. plenty of accessories available. Purchased a next gen Kayak. Used it a few times now and have nothing bad to say.

Great value

Bought a new kayak online and picked up from Newcastle
Great service.
Very good value for money
All up exceptionally happy with our purchase

Store LocationNewcastle

Graham

GrahamHunter Region, NSW

Great product

Next Gen 10 a great product, well made and looks great. Has everything you need as is to spend a day fishing or just to go canoeing. Kayaks2Fish also offer a great range of options if you want to jass your kayak up.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome yak

Purchased a next gen 9 and an osprey couldn't be happier great value kayaks would highly recommend one get the wheels when you buy one so easy to move loaded up.

NextGen 10 Kayak is great

Bought a nextgen 10 yak from Kayaks2Fish Melb. It was on pre-order and the delivery time was spot on, pick up a breeze. The post sales service is great, and I found the emailed tip helpful as a newbie. I bought it to help get fit. When I am done for the day my back is great, the seat is so comfortable to which I can adjust it to suit me exactly. I am very happy with the gen10 kayak.

Eater

Eaterasked

Kayaks2Fish

I am confused, Purchased a Tandem Triton Pro Fishing Kayak and for the likes of me can not find any photos of the hull. One YouTube review shows a catamaran design and on the photos from the side only it looks nice and pointy. The Eagle looks a bit like a tug boat. Are there different models of the Triton Pro Tandem and is there a big difference between the Triton and Eagle in preformance ?

Mike d

Mike dasked

Kayaks2Fish

Where are your kayaks made ?

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Mike, our kayaks are manufactured in China however the plastic is imported from the UK.

Karen R.asked

Kayaks2Fish

Hi. Just checking to see if your kayaks have room for a little dog as we’d like to take him out with us on our adventures. And are all your storage compartments water tight?

Eug
Eug

We have a big dog but imagine a smaller one would fit up front.
Yes compartments are water tight but they still recommend a dry bag

Karen R.

Ok next question a dry bag is putting objects into plastic seal bag. Or do the kayaks come with a water proof lined bag inside the storage or u buy separate I was thinking of buy 2 kayaks on line but might wait until Monday and do it over the phone. Thank you for quick response

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Karen, we recommend the Nextgen 10 kayaks to take the dog along.
The kayaks come with hatches that are quite water resistant, some days you cannot get a drop in them, some days a little can go inside.
We do not sell them as fully waterproof however.

Get an answer from our members and Kayaks2Fish representatives

Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish