Kayaks2Fish
See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kayaks2Fish

RAJ
RAJIllawarra, NSW

Super happy!

Great, easy to use website. Very happy with the 2 kayaks we purchased as well as the extras we didn't know came with it much to our surprise. Delivery was seamless and fast.

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Bang for Buck

In 2018 I purchased 2 Kayaks. One for my daughter and one for myself. Have had a ball exploring some great kayak spots with the complete family.
Recently took fishing up again to relax and get a little fitter. I purchased the next gen 11 peddle kayak. One word "Amazing". Now I just have to wait for the weather to warm up a little to get out and catch some fish.

Paul
Paul Sydney, NSW

More than I expected

Great size & nice and cozy in the goulburn weather I highly recommend this swag. I have a smaller one just needed more room and this swag definitely has that. Thanks guys

Ian S
Ian SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product & Service

I can't but give you guys 5 stars. Your service was second to none and the kayak...well, brilliant.
I purchased a Next Gen 1+1. It is stable and a pleasure to craft through the water. It suits my needs perfectly as I will be loading it up with camping and fishing gear.
Thank you for your excellent communication throughout my purchase process.

Great kayak,I love it

Got the nextgen 10 and it's great, it's light and easy to put on roof racks, I highly recommend getting one.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Very friendly and efficient staff. Kayak was at an amazing prize and I cannot wait to try it out. Will absolutely be shopping at Kayaks2fish again in the future.

Rose F
Rose FAU

Best decision ever

I wanted to upgrade my kayak and I couldn’t have made a better choice than I did with the nextgen 9. Plenty of space and seat is like paddling in luxury. And all the bits and bobs you couldn’t want.

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dogey company

Had a kayak motor that broke after 3 weeks wouldn’t give me my warranty saying it was my fault due to rust which how is that my fault after cleaning it what they tell you is that you can use it in salt Water which you shouldn’t no booklet how to maintain your motor or nothing I don’t trust these people and they are dodge aF don’t go here and buy a motor for your kayak.

Michael
Michael Sydney, NSW

Love the nextgen 11

Hi guys just want to say a massive thank you I love my nextgen 11 it is the best kayak I have owned and the staff at kayaks2fish Sydney are amazing amd I love the shop and your products!!! So thanks again kayaks2fish see you again soon

Glen B.
Glen B.North Queensland, QLD

peter
peterMelbourne

Amazing

Best experience ever great product great service
Probably best kayak i have been on extremely sturdy great for beginners love it

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Awesome kayak and friendly was fast and reliable, the site was easy to navigate and choose my items that I wished to purchase.

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Thanks for the feedback. Hope you have a wonderful time kayaking.

Paul Mullins
Paul Mullins Sydney, NSW

Next gen 11

Next gen 11 - fairly happy . Few issues with cords snapping . The rudder system has never worked from day one, still doesn’t steer . Oars came with a dent in them . Very stable on the water .

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us at support@kayaks2fish.com and we can discuss your issues.

This kayak is well worth the money

I recently purchased a NextGen10 Mk2 from Kayaks2Fish in Adelaide and am impressed by the build quality and attention to detail. The item was delivered to me, and was well packaged in bubble wrap and plastic. Communication from order to delivery was outstanding. Although I have not taken this kayak on the water as yet, I am certain it will perform well. The hull shape and rudder suggest excellent tracking. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and have no hesitation in recommending Kayaks2Fish for their kayaks.

Christopher Agnostos
Christopher AgnostosCentral West, NSW

Nextgen Mkii,

Read more reviews - page 2

Eater
Eaterasked
Kayaks2Fish

I am confused, Purchased a Tandem Triton Pro Fishing Kayak and for the likes of me can not find any photos of the hull. One YouTube review shows a catamaran design and on the photos from the side only it looks nice and pointy. The Eagle looks a bit like a tug boat. Are there different models of the Triton Pro Tandem and is there a big difference between the Triton and Eagle in preformance ?

Mike d
Mike dasked
Kayaks2Fish

Where are your kayaks made ?

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Mike, our kayaks are manufactured in China however the plastic is imported from the UK.

Karen R.asked
Kayaks2Fish

Hi. Just checking to see if your kayaks have room for a little dog as we’d like to take him out with us on our adventures. And are all your storage compartments water tight?

Eug
Eug

We have a big dog but imagine a smaller one would fit up front.
Yes compartments are water tight but they still recommend a dry bag

Karen R.

Ok next question a dry bag is putting objects into plastic seal bag. Or do the kayaks come with a water proof lined bag inside the storage or u buy separate I was thinking of buy 2 kayaks on line but might wait until Monday and do it over the phone. Thank you for quick response

Ben P.Kayaks2Fish

Hi Karen, we recommend the Nextgen 10 kayaks to take the dog along.
The kayaks come with hatches that are quite water resistant, some days you cannot get a drop in them, some days a little can go inside.
We do not sell them as fully waterproof however.

Get an answer from our members and Kayaks2Fish representatives

Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish
CategoryOnline Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation ShopsPhysical Shops and Sports & Recreation Shops
Compare all 7 Kayaks2Fish