Kayaks2Fish

Kayaks2Fish

Online Store and Retail Store

Thank you so much! We had a lot of fun! Definitely recommend buying from Kayaks2fish!

At garden island dolphin sanctuary, dolphins swam right up to us, but of course I left my camera in the car, we went back in and got it but by the time we went back out they were gone.. going out again next week and hopefully get some better photos of the dolphins next to the Kayak.

Next-gen 10.

Brilliant 3m kayak. Can stand up and flick if there isn't to much chop without the use of the outriggers. Easy to paddle and pretty light to carry. Great price and good colours. Well worth every penny spent. Cheers guys.

Store LocationMayfield nsw

Can't wait to try it out

I thought a kayak would be something different for a birthday present for my wife,so we bought the eagle 2+1 with all the upgrade seats and motor, 2 months ago. They only had a red Camo in stock at the time although we wanted blue, we settled for red. The motor & back seat got delivered to our address seperately to picking up the kayak. When it arrived we noticed we couldn't mount the motor bar to the kayak as there were brass mounting threads missing in the kayak. After a few back & forth deliveries we were eventually able to change it for a blue kayak with correct mounting screws. The front seat now did not fit the new kayak. Another delivery with the correct seat and it's now all ready to be taken out. Everyone has been very helpful in this long process .Can't wait to now use it

Big rig works like a kitchen sink

I purchased the 3.7M Eagle 2+1 Double Kayak .... I also purchased everything else I needed to get on the water.... paddles, vests, kayak cover, car roof racks and tie downs, trolley, seats.... in other words including the kitchen sink ... this is a killer kayak..... sits in the water beautifully... easily manoeuvreable ....light as for a big rig...easy to get onto the car top too..... the service at the warehouse was extraordinary.... very good product knowledge......fantastic service..... I owned a canoe with outbound previously but I’m loving the Yak.....

Great buy will be purchasing another!

Recently purchased the kayak2fish next gen 10 the purchase was easy and very affordable. Had to wait a little while to recieve the kayak but once it arrived at the shop I was notified straight away and picked it up. Such a great product very stable and user friendly.

Well made, Excellent fittings and terrific value

We recently took a punt on the Next Gen 9 Kayak and so far have been very happy with the purchase, the quality of the kayak itself and the quality of the fittings used, The Hatches are of excellent quality, seal very well and the locking mechanisms have a confident feel about them, This one has the alloy seat so you are "on" the kayak and not "in" it. This does make for a more comfortable paddling position and even with my 95kg frame it still sat well above the water line and moved through the water with confidence. If I had one gripe there are a number of blank screw holes for optional added accessories that are open to mud ingress so I found some s/s button head screws and put them in place. Very Happy customer

Great service from start to finish

Purchased 2 Gen 10 kayaks. The service from purchase to pick up has been great.
When we picked them up the staff securely tied them down on the trailer for us and made sure everything was secure before driving off.

Excellent fishing platform

I bought the 2.8m (9) and it is a great fishing platform. It is comfortable and stable. It is easy to handle, load and transport (Can get it in the back of my VW Golf Station wagon). Great for rivers, lakes and reservoirs. It is very well constructed and has all the features needed for enjoyable boating. The dealer was easy to deal with and offered good follow up information. I have had many boats and this is amongst the best I have owned.

Store LocationMelbourne on line

great product, reasonably priced

Just bought an osprey kayak and cannot believe I waited so long to enjoy this wonderful activity.
I would quite happily endorse this most comfortable way to enjoy a day on the river.
They offered me an incentive to write this but as I am nowhere near their stores, I am happy to do it gratis.

Value for money

I purchased the NextGen 9 and am very impressed with the quality of the kayak. I have taken it out several times already and it has not let me down. For $459 its a steal! Definitely recommend it.

Fantastic Service and product

Fantastic service and very helpful on pick up of Kayak. Couldn't be happier with my kayak and looking forward to hitting the water. Highly recommend anyone who wants to purchase a kayak to buy one at Kayaks2Fish.

Kayaks

Bought two kayaks for me and my parter, gen 9 for myself and osprey for her, have taken them out a few times and they are brilliant, so much fun we'll worth the money.

Nextgen 9. Great kayak!

I purchased a Nextgen 9 kayak from the online store and picked up from the Brisbane warehouse. The customer service was excellent. I ordered, paid for and picked up the kayak all within the same day. As for the kayak itself. So far, so good. Tracks well in the water, is nice and stable and quite comfy. One issue I have is the foot rests rub on the ankles a bit. Other than that, it’s a great purchase

I am one happy kayaker.

I had a paddle of a friends kayak. I thought this is what I need to do. Paddling around Noosa river. What more could I want. So went online and typed in kayaks for sale. Kayaks2fish popped straight up. Within a week I had my own beautiful new beauty. Love it. All went smoothly with purchase and pick up.

I needed a hobby my wife got me a GEN 10 as we can not afford a boat she thought having a kayak is the next best thing the sale team was great only compliant is that your web site was hard to navigate which lead to a delay in deliver. I would recommend Kayaks2fish to any one who wont to get into kayak fishing

Amazing store!

I bought the osprey kayak for my partner for his birthday and he absolutely loves it, he uses it all the time. Great quality and great service! He would love to get more accessories and upgrade it in the near future. I would definitely recommend kayaks 2 fish!

Great kayak for the money

I got a 2.7m kayak for my girlfriend and it's excellent. Comparable to my mates top price big name kayaks. Great quality too and light weight, definitely recommend to anyone

Store LocationWetherill Park Sydney

Best ever

This is the most fun I have had in years great kayak great service I also bought my roof racks and kayak trolley there also delivered on time perfectly packaged with a great smile from the friendly driver cheers guys fully recommend these kayaks

Fantastic products, the best going around.

I purchased a NextGen 10 fishing kayak, and I have never been happier. From the day I picked it up you could tell that it was great quality. I have used it a few times since and have been extremely pleased with how reliable and stable the kayak is. The website is my new favourite place to browse, I since purchased the outrigger kit for the NextGen 10 for when I have more items on the kayak in rougher weather. I tried them out and couldn’t be any happier with the result. Will definitely be coming back to Kayaks2Fish in the future for another kayak!

Excellent Kayak with great features!

My son bought a nextgen9 and he loves it!
Very stable and comfortable. since he fishes for hours he's ever uncomfortable. Believe me he'd complain if he could.
Had an issue with the colour we ordered being in another state at time of pick up but not a biggy. Other great colours were there. More emphasis on reading care instructions before transporting would be good coz we lost a plug and a clip being newbies to kayaks. Should have taken out plugs and checked all screws before rattling it along on a roofrack. Lesson learnt! Best value out there. Saving up for a couple more!

Am I able to purchase the accessories for the osprey 9

Hi We cant decide between the next gen 9 or the Osprey. Can you tell me the major difference and what I'm getting for the extra dollars with the Next Gen 9?
Hi Steve, good question, we actually drove to the warehouse to view the display before we purchased. I chose the nextgen 9 over the osprey purely for the comfort factor. The seat on the next gen 9 is more supportive and comfortable and the specially designed area for standing up while fishing was a winner for me. Hubby chose the nextgen 10, has a rudder but slightly more narrower than the nextgen 9. Hope this helps.

Kayaks2Fish Online StoreNSW, NewcastleNSW, SydneyQLD, BrisbaneVIC, MelbourneSA, AdelaideWA, Perth
Contact Number 02 4047 534002 8379 533307 2101 296803 8579 097908 7009 481808 6323 8695
Address38 Cadell Ave, Mayfield NSW 2304, Australia11 Verrell St, Wetherill Park NSW 2164, Australia4/56 Cambridge St, Coorparoo QLD 4151, Australia2/3 Merri Concourse, Campbellfield VIC 3061, Australia48A Lipson St, Port Adelaide SA, Australia2/10 Renewable Chase, Bibra Lake WA, Australia

Similar listings