MickPerth, WA

Customer service is second to none

I purchased an equaliser face mask, flippers, mobile phone bag and also a waterproof carry bag. They were posted quickly and well packaged to protect them all. Tracking update was provided and they arrived in good time. The quality of the items is fantastic. Although we measured the wife’s face to ensure the mask would fit we were unable to get a proper seal as her face was too thin. I contacted Ninja Shark who were more than helpful in organising for a replacement mask in one of the other styles. Overall the service and communication was exceptional and the products supplied were top quality. Would not hesitate to recommend Ninja Shark to anyone.

Marty Power

Marty PowerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Impressed with service and quality.

I live on the coast near Bundaberg and previously used a mask with a curved face, resulting in distortion. It was also prone to bad fogging. Last Sunday (12/1/20) I ordered a Ninja mask and it arrived today (Thurs 16/1/20).

Within 30 mins we were swimming amongst the tropical fish in our tidal estuary at Innes Park east of Bundaberg. Super impressed by the anti-fogging and the panoramic view. We have only used it this once but it was excellent.

Very impressed with the prompt dispatch and quality of the mask.

Very impressed.

great product and wonderful support/service from an Aussie company

Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

Best snorkelling mask I have ever owned

WOW what a great mask it is all it claims to be I love it my wife was not confident with a traditional mask and snorkel but after she used her Ninja Shark Mask and snorkel I can't keep her out of the water. I totally recommend this product. One of the best companies I have ever dealt with from the initial purchase to the after sales interest is excellent.

Igor K.

Igor K.Sydney, NSW

Leaking

Bought 2 masks for wife and child. Both kept leaking and were at the end unusable. Strap that secures it to the head is not rubber but nylon and would not hold it tight enough against the face (even through size of mask was correct). Ended up purchasing another two “traditional” snorkelling masks.

The Best Experience and Premium Quality Items

Buyer Beware

I purchased the ninja shark mask a few weeks ago directly from ninja shark. Unfortunately the mask leaked and the upper straps would loosen. When I contacted [name removed] he tried to trouble shoot with me, but the mask continued to leak and straps wouldn't stay put. When I asked about a refund, the communication stopped. I tried a few more times to contact, but there was no response. I left a Facebook comment today on their FB page with the same as above and it was removed!!! Im stuck with a mask that doesn't work. Buyer Beware bad customer service and no refunds!!

Michelle Goodwin

Michelle GoodwinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What outstanding customer service!

I ordered 2 x Longer Tube Full Face Snorkel Mask for Kids on Wednesday (11th December) and they arrived on Monday! I was kept up to date via SMS and email, so I knew they were coming, but am so impressed that they came so quickly.
You said I would get them before Christmas, and I did. Thanks so much.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding after-sales service

After purchasing the Equaliser mask and finding it was too big, I contacted Andrew and expressed my disappointment. He immediately offered to swap it for a foldable mask and arranged its delivery that day.
This was after having the Equaliser for about three months before I tried it. I was expecting to just have to live with having purchased the wrong one, but Andrew came to the rescue. There aren't too many businesses out there with customer service like Ninja Shark. I would highly recommend you do business with them!

Dorf

DorfWerribee

Starting to swim after 30 years

Just ordered mask, fins and bag. I'll be in the pool the day after delivery. Then on the reefs by chritmas I hope.
Great web page, deals and ease of use.

My little Mermaid!

My hubby and myself love to Dive so sharing our love of snorkelling (and checking out the marine life) is something we really wanted to share with our 7yo daughter Madison. Although she could successfully snorkel using the traditional mask and snorkel it would continually fog up and fill up with water, meaning she would continually have to readjust her mask.

This mask is AMAZING! She is officially a Mermaid snorkelling for 45 mins straight I had to coax her out of the water. I think you’ll agree she is pretty happy!

Thank you Ninja Shark for enabling us to provide our daughter with this experience now and for years to come!

I just love this!!!!

Finally broke my fear of putting my head underwater. Ninja shark snorkel is one of the best things I’ve ever bought. Now I can join my family snorkeling and not miss out

joanne conway

joanne conwayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service

After talking to Andrew regarding my mask being too big, he suggested a small foldable one instead. Andrew was kind enough to say that I can simply swap them (I thought I would need to buy another one) but was shocked at the fantastic customer service I received. You just do not get customer service like that any more. I was thrilled and can not thank Andrew enough in making this whole process effortless. I adore snorkelling and look forward to swapping mine for the smaller one in the near future. 100 percent customer service guaranteed and I am one very happy customer.

Anita r

Anita rVictoria

Extremely uncomfortable and leaked

Really disappointing, I spent a lot on their masks but when I contact support about leaks I got no reply, they are also extremely uncomfortable and we could not bare to wear them more than 15min

Fantastic viewing area

Even with my big head, my mask still worked very well. I could see forever! It never fagged up or needed and wiping off to see. I wish I had one if these masks many years ago!!!

Review collected in partnership with Ninja Shark

Tara

TaraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great products, great service

We've had a great experience dealing with Ninja Shark. We first bought the snorkel mask, fin and bag set, which are great. Super-fast shipping too. The mask took a bit of getting used to, mainly because it's just weird to be breathing under water! However, it's so much easier to breathe naturally through your nose, and it's also a plus to not get a sore jaw from clamping down on the traditional snorkels. We then decided to get the suit/sock/glove set, and Andrew was so quick to sent replacement sizes when we choose incorrectly, but now we're 100% set for any snorkel adventure! We've tested out our gear at local beaches, and can't wait to take them overseas in a few months :-)

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Excellent product

I recently purchased 2 masks and fins sets for my kids and tried them out the other day. The kids absolutely loved them,they commented on how good it was to be able to breathe through their nose as well. Also the customer service was second to none. Thanks Andrew

No Barrier on the Reef for me!

For many years I have wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef but have been unable to due to the fact I hyperventilate when using a traditional snorkel mask. Ninja Shark enabled me to FINALLY go!!! The quality is fantastic, no fogging and any small amounts of water that do manage to get in are quickly drained away! I could breathe normally and it made the whole experience stress free! The gopro mount is such a great feature, I could snorkel and not have to worry about holding on to a camera. This product has no faults - I highly recommend, especially to people who have a fear of snorkelling, I have no hesitations now! Fantastic product & service - thanks Andrew!

Wonderful customer service

Andrew from Ninja Shark offers the most exceptional customer service. I lost a piece from my mask and Andrew quickly and at no cost replaced the parts. I love my mask and would not hesitate to recommend the Ninja shark products. In addition the mask is awesome!!

Tim V

Tim VWaiuku

This is perfect! Worked for myself, my wife and eldest boy

Absolutely fantastic product, made snorkelling so much easier and more enjoyable for myself, my wife and eldest son. Stoked!! Fantastic service thanks Andrew and congrats on a fantastic innovative, successful & well made product. All the best

Review collected in partnership with Ninja Shark

suewasz

suewaszasked

Hi NinjaShark Company, I live in Perth WA, and I want to order a full face mask, problem is I Need it ASAP, going on a cruise in early march, it is 14/2, what are my chances of getting delivery soon?
Regards
Sue.
email: suewaszkinel@hotmail.com

Mick

They are very quick at delivery but you will need to go on the Ninja Shark website and ask them directly.

Suja

Sujaasked

Any specials during Christmas?

Catalin A.Ninja Shark

Hi Suja,

Of course we do.

Go online to our website and you will find out more.

Cheers,
Andrew

Pirate

Pirateasked

When diving below the surface, does the mask seal withstand the additional pressure and not change shape, collapse and leak under the pressure like some other full face masks? Peter.

Catalin A.Ninja Shark

Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your interest.

I suppose you are referring to the Equaliser mask, we do have also the foldable for adults.
Yes, once you submerge underwater the tube will activate the dry-leak feature and no water will come it.

There will be no change in the shape of the mask, but there will be pressure on your face. Since you have something on your face is normal to have some pressure on it underwater.
After you practice with the mask for a few times, you will get used to it.

If the mask is a proper fit for your face and sealed accordingly, there will be no leakage.

Hope that answers your question.

Cheers,