Ninja Shark

Ninja Shark

Great products, great service

We've had a great experience dealing with Ninja Shark. We first bought the snorkel mask, fin and bag set, which are great. Super-fast shipping too. The mask took a bit of getting used to, mainly because it's just weird to be breathing under water! However, it's so much easier to breathe naturally through your nose, and it's also a plus to not get a sore jaw from clamping down on the traditional snorkels. We then decided to get the suit/sock/glove set, and Andrew was so quick to sent replacement sizes when we choose incorrectly, but now we're 100% set for any snorkel adventure! We've tested out our gear at local beaches, and can't wait to take them overseas in a few months :-)

Excellent product

I recently purchased 2 masks and fins sets for my kids and tried them out the other day. The kids absolutely loved them,they commented on how good it was to be able to breathe through their nose as well. Also the customer service was second to none. Thanks Andrew

No Barrier on the Reef for me!

For many years I have wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef but have been unable to due to the fact I hyperventilate when using a traditional snorkel mask. Ninja Shark enabled me to FINALLY go!!! The quality is fantastic, no fogging and any small amounts of water that do manage to get in are quickly drained away! I could breathe normally and it made the whole experience stress free! The gopro mount is such a great feature, I could snorkel and not have to worry about holding on to a camera. This product has no faults - I highly recommend, especially to people who have a fear of snorkelling, I have no hesitations now! Fantastic product & service - thanks Andrew!

Wonderful customer service

Andrew from Ninja Shark offers the most exceptional customer service. I lost a piece from my mask and Andrew quickly and at no cost replaced the parts. I love my mask and would not hesitate to recommend the Ninja shark products. In addition the mask is awesome!!

This is perfect! Worked for myself, my wife and eldest boy

Absolutely fantastic product, made snorkelling so much easier and more enjoyable for myself, my wife and eldest son. Stoked!! Fantastic service thanks Andrew and congrats on a fantastic innovative, successful & well made product. All the best

High quality product and very friendly customer service!

The mask arrived today and was extremely impressed with the quality. I am also very impressed with their customer service. Will definitely buy again and I highlt recommend!

Customer service

I ordered a snorkel mask but the courier company lost the package. Andrew from Ninja Shark acted at the speed of light and sent a new mask by express delivery. Andrew responded immediately to my emails and kep me informed throughout the process - this is customer service at its best!

Super fast delivery

Ordered late sunday night, received early monday afternoon. Fastest online delivery ive ever received. Happy with product aswell. Would recommend

Amazing customer service

Haven't had the chance to try the equipment yet but if it is half as good as the customer service then we won't be disappointed. Andrew answered all questions quickly, nothing was too much trouble, received snorkels really quickly. Brilliant!

Wow that is speedy delivery

Could not be happier. The items were delivered so fast and are exactly what I wanted. Would definitely order again.

Great communication

Love the fact this is an Aussie company. I bought the ladies full mask and it looks much better quality than one I had purchased off eBay last year, all be it double the price. Great communicationfrom ordering to delivery.

Woohoo..... can’t wait to try this out!

I haven’t had a chance to try my new gear yet, however the service has been fantastic, my items were delivered in record time. I emailed them with a few queries and was answered asap. No complaints here so far! My (pink) snorkeling set looks awesome, now just need somewhere to test them out..... Bali in August, but hoping to try them out before then! Thanks again for my prompt order Ninja

Hi Robyn, It was our absolute pleasure to answer your queries and also carefully pack the full face snorkelling set for you. Thank you very much for supporting our small business. I wish you the best time with them and I look forward to getting more feedback & eventually some pictures :) Have the best day!

Superb customer service and communications

Excellent product but even more impressive was the wonderful customer service provided by Andrew and his team. Ordered the mask on Sunday, received the tracking emails Monday - product delivered in perfect condition Tuesday. Great followup as well !

Thank you Warren for your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers and provide that super fast delivery that Australia really needs. Have a great time with the full face mask mate. Cheers, Andrew

Great for me.

Vision is much better than normal goggles. No fogging or leaks in the mask.
Main reason for purchase is that I cannot have a rubber snorkell in my mouth.
Excellent product!

Hi Joe, your nice feedback pushes us day to day. Thanks for that. It is indeed a great exprience with the full face snorkel mask, definetly better than the traditional goggles & tube. We've invested a lot to eliminate the fogging + the leaks and that's why we consider Ninja Shark has the most advanced full face snorkel mask on the market. Have a great experience with it and I look forward to getting some pictures. Cheers, Andrew

Good Bloke

I had a slight issue at first with payment, but Andrew gave me the right advice and all went well. The package arrived very smartly, earlier than expected and was extremely well packaged. I like the range available at Ninja Shark and Andrew goes all out to make it a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Top marks to a top Bloke.

Hi Viv, Thank you very much for your review. It just made our day. I'm very happy you love your new Ninja Shark full face snorkelling mask. Thanks for supporting a small Aussie family business. Cheers, Andrew

Great product - great service

Great product my family loves the ninja shark masks. Easy to use and comfortable. Great service Andrew even posted them to Tasmania, so we could use them on holidays.

Hi Larry, Thanks for the honest feedback. Much appreciated. I hope you guys enjoy the journey and the full face masks will create new happy moments. Cheers!

awesome snorkel

my son loves the full face snorkel he wanted for his bday he is stoked how well it works and spends hours down the beach

Hi Sonni, Thank you very much for your feedback and nice words. Have a wonderful day! Be Awesome!

Great Gear

I love this new gear of mine! Love how easy it is to breath out your nose and mouth when snorkeling.
Love how easy it is to fit and how much vision you have under water.
Brilliant idea, love it

Hi Adam, We are excited to hear your feedback and it is indeed a brilliant idea. Thank you very much for your support and appreciation. Cheers!

best snorkelling gear i have used

this item is the best underwater device I have used easy to carry, doesn't fog up and very comfortable to wear , the fact it has go-pro fittings is a brilliant inclusion

Hi Huggzz, Thanks for sharing your experience, and feels good to know all our improvements and additions are worthwhile. Thanks for your support. Cheers!

Absolutely brilliant (fast postage and the masks work)

I was slightly hesitant buying these full-faced masks as I purchased through their website, but I'm so happy I did. The measurement chart made sizing easy (S/M for me, L/XL for my husband). We used them to snorkel in Lombok and the Gili Islands and had no problem whatsoever. It is much easier to snorkel when you don't have to breathe through your mouth and no water leaked into the mask at all. Visibility was brilliant and I didn't have an issue with the mask fogging up. The mask was also surprisingly comfortable and fitted well around our faces).
All of my questions were answered straightaway (by an actual human, not a bot - thanks Andrew) before purchasing and our masks were posted the same day and arrived very quickly.
Highly recommended!!!

Hi Thespian, Thank you very much for your useful feedback. We are trying our best to provide the best customer service. Much appreciated your support! Cheers, Andrew

Any specials during Christmas?
Hi Suja, Of course we do. Go online to our website and you will find out more. Cheers, Andrew

When diving below the surface, does the mask seal withstand the additional pressure and not change shape, collapse and leak under the pressure like some other full face masks? Peter.
Hi Peter, Thanks a lot for your interest. I suppose you are referring to the Equaliser mask, we do have also the foldable for adults. Yes, once you submerge underwater the tube will activate the dry-leak feature and no water will come it. There will be no change in the shape of the mask, but there will be pressure on your face. Since you have something on your face is normal to have some pressure on it underwater. After you practice with the mask for a few times, you will get used to it. If the mask is a proper fit for your face and sealed accordingly, there will be no leakage. Hope that answers your question. Cheers, Andrew

If I place an order today for 3 full sets, mask / flippers will they arrive before the end of the month ?? Central Coast NSW
Hi Santorini, The orders are being delivered from Sydney, and it usually takes 2-4 business days to cover most NSW. To confirm, if all items are in stock, it will arrive for sure before the end of the month considering there are still almost 2 weeks left. Feel free to reach us on the contact form or livechat for further details. I look forward to packing your order. Cheers, Andrew - Ninja Shark Australia

Similar listings