Ninja Shark

Ninja Shark

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ninja Shark

4.4

Cheap and nasty

I have never been so disappointed with a package. I ordered the googles, swim cap and ear plugs. All products failed on my first swim. I called customer service and sent email and have not heard back. I would never order from this scam company again!!! Buyer beware

Misty I
Misty IGippsland, VIC

Makes snorkelling fun for the whole family

We are exploring awesome snorkelling spots around oz and wanted an easy solution for the kids. Absolutely awesome, love them.

MegH
MegHSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I have purchased two kids snorkel masks from Ninja Shark and a pair of adult swimming goggles. The masks are brilliant for the kids, and goggles are great. Customer service was impressive - I had a small issue with the google clasp, and they replaced the goggles within a week of me contacting them.

Meeks
MeeksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product and customer service is magnificent

My eight year old uses his mask nearly weekly and a small filter came off recently. Ninja Shark quickly addressed the issue and replaced the mask even though it was a year old.

Laurelle O
Laurelle OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase from Ninja Shark

Anastasia D.
Anastasia D.Perth, WA

Very Happy

I had ordered a mask but it turned out to be too big, I got in contact with the support team who assisted me very swiftly every time and exchanged it for a smaller size! I received my mask just before heading down to the beach for the day, the timing was perfect and also the mask was a perfect fit, comfortable and easy to breath, I will be living in the sea now lol Thank you Ninja Shark!!

Leeanne d.
Leeanne d.South East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Was disappointed, Aussie family owned business and products made in China. Didn't realise until products received. Was wanting to support an Australian owned and made product...Placed an order Saturday, emailed them Sunday to add to my order. Rang Monday morning which they confirmed ok. They emailed later to inform too late already dispatched, (emailed from China). Received an email 6.30pm from Australia post just received and processing . Lazy staff

Missing parts

Ordered the action camera pack, when received and opened it there were parts missing. Emailed the company and they said that those were not included and they would not send them. I showed them with screen shots of their website of what was included in the pack and also showed them what the box said was included both were stating the same thing. My friend also ordered the exact same and she received each peice as stated on website and box. I pointed this out and got the same answer. I told them I would contact consumer protection and they are now ignoring my attempts to contact.

Chris l
Chris lPerth, WA

Makes you appreciate a good snorkel set

Oksana M.
Oksana M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Swimming cap

Good product, its bigger then others and has lower line at the back. Also feels great to support small Australian business who stand up to overwhelming monsters in the field like Speedos. Best of luck.

Great customer service

Emma Weatherley
Emma WeatherleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service, misleading advertising

I paid extra for express shipping. Products were not shipped. Emails/messages ignored. Social media comments deleted and I was blocked.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Product even a 5 year old can use it!

Exemplary customer service

When placing my order I accidentally doubled up on what was in my cart. I only noticed this when I checked my PayPal account account. As soon as I contacted Ninja they immediately reversed the error, making me very happy.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy with product and service

Very Happy with service over all. Fast delivery. Daughter loved the snorkel and flipper set and Love getting it from Santa ;)

Read more reviews - page 2

Alison D.
Alison D.asked

My children (15, 12 & 10) tested out the masks yesterday and had trouble breathing at times. Stated that the masks kept suctioning to their faces tighter with each breath then couldn’t get air in through snorkel. Can you please offer some help with this? Alison

SAM

Sounds like the snorkel is blocked? You should try it yourself with the 10-year olds mask. When entering the water, put the face FLAT down in the water. Don't try and submerge chin first. I got one for Christmas and mine is excellent.

SAM

sorry - I meant the 15 year olds mask. It should fit you.

Linda W.
Linda W.

Ive had trouble breathing with two facemasks bought for xmas. It appears the slides in the snorkel have stopped moving preventing the air intake. We freed up one snorkel but the second one stopped completely. What do we need to do?

Judith K.
Judith K.asked

I just borrowed my grandsons mask and the snorkel piece came off due to a wave. It is lost out there in the Pacific ocean now.
Can I Buy the snorkel piece only for a S/M mask.
I live in Australia, Byron Bay.

suewasz
suewaszasked

Hi NinjaShark Company, I live in Perth WA, and I want to order a full face mask, problem is I Need it ASAP, going on a cruise in early march, it is 14/2, what are my chances of getting delivery soon?
Regards
Sue.
email: suewaszkinel@hotmail.com

Mick
Mick

They are very quick at delivery but you will need to go on the Ninja Shark website and ask them directly.

Get an answer from our members and Ninja Shark representatives