Caravancampingsales.com.au

Caravancampingsales.com.au

Waste of money

Paid $100 for this ad and received 1 enquiry over 2 months. Don't waste your money, advertise free with Gumtree, Facebook marketplace, etc. We had over 40 enquiries during the same period from those sites and sold for the price we wanted. Would give the site no stars if I could.

Excellent web site tools to help determine competitive selling price and easy to use.

Very impressed with tools for creating advertisement and search engine results for our ad. Very prompt reply from customer service when we had a query. Only reason I didn't give 10 was because there is a lack of detail about how Privacy protect works and I did not know it was possible to pause an ad until after I had created the ad. This information would have helped me decide when to advertise as we have upcoming travel plans.
We paid for Ultimate Ad and sold caravan within 2 days, same with car on Carsales.com - well worth the money for the ad. We asked a fair and competitive price for the vehicles which attracted genuine buyers. When you look on the websites lots of sellers are totally unrealistic in their pricing and have to keep lowering the price - buyers get put off so it's no wonder they have trouble selling.

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback Pamela. Congratulations on your quick sales! :)

Great website. Easy to use. Sold in a few weeks in Winter is a great result.

Caravancampingsales.com.au is another example of the carsales network brilliant technology and a team committed to making life easy for advertisers and buyers with their websites. I listed on gumtree and heard crickets and I tried to add a listing on Tradingpost and for whatever reason found it difficult to list and create login so didnt bother.

Great Response

Great Response. We were able to get our required price and had interstate lookers prepared to buy van site un seen.
Would recommend anyone to use this site.
THe ability to post numerous photos and include allthe details also assisted in the sale of the van.

this site is perfect for selling caravans

we sold the caravan to the 2nd caller whom specifically was after this caravan and came all the way from WA to pick it up a 3500 km trip ,and what was more they paid the full price asked, thank you.

Fantastic

We are so happy with this fantastic quick and safe selling of our Motorhome, and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who hasnt sold a vehicle before. They have been very patient, which is great for a pensioner.

Park your van on this site

All equerries were genuine unlike other sites where I received many fake and scam messages. Caravan and Camping Sales site was easy to use when selling my caravan and searching for other caravans. Minimal non-relevant advertisements unlike other sites.

Jayco Journey Outback 2015 sold

Good in that each week was supplied with statistics about our ad. It took a while to sell, would have like a little more but happy that it's gone to a very happy couple.

Golf Caravan Sold

I had full control of my advertisement and it attracted a good amount of enquiries. The method by which potential buyers could contact me was secure and effective. I was very pleased with how it all worked.

Thanks for the review Bruce - Congratulations on the sale!

Camper sold

This site gives excellent wide exposure and good feedback so you know if you need to adjust any details, you can get a good result even if you are selling a quality product competing against cheap inferior imports. Unfortunately this site cannot help people see the value in quality when it matters most and that is why the level of exposure is so important to find the people who don't want to risk breaking down in remote areas and are willing to pay a fair price.

Caravan Sold

It was an effective means of advertising our old caravan after signing up to buy a new one. It was on the market for less than 2 weeks before we had a reasonable offer

Thanks for the feedback Roger - Great to hear you were able to both buy and sell :) Enjoy the new one!

Caravancampingsales achieved excellent results.

I was extremely happy with the replies to my add on this site. It achieved the result I required to be able to sell my van at the desired price.

Hi Raoul - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Great to hear you were happy with the results :)

Plenty of potential buyers ready and waiting

The site was very user friendly and easy to navigate. Listing my ad was quite straight forward. I think it is really good value for money as well. If you list with a genuine market value there are plenty of potential buyers ready and waiting and you will get a sale very quickly.

Great site for selling.

Very easy to use and I have had the most enquiries on carsales. Also more secure than others. The cost of advertising is great value due to the number of people it reaches.

Thanks for the support John!

Excellent site for buying or selling caravans

Advertising was very reasonably priced and it is well worth going to the Premium ad, as this resulted in 4 to 5 times the number of views and detailed views. Views both general and detailed are graphed daily for you to see. I would highly recommend this site.

No real complaints..

Showcase was not worth the additional expense over the premium ad.
More 'fuzzy' search options should be added to expose the van to people searching for similar models.
Option to set status to 'sale pending' or similar would be well received.

Sold fast

Easy to use and worked really fast to sell my camper trailer. I would use this service again to sell items in the future.

Thanks for the review Dave! Congratulations on the sale - Hope to help you again in the future :)

A great result from a great service.

The privacy protect made the process all the easier. Previous experiences have lead to a lot of stress dealing with scammers. Thank you very much for your site. It all ran smoothly and we Cheers from Sandy and John

Thanks for the support Sandy and John!

Stress free selling

It was very cheap - the best $100 I've spent this year. I had a good number of responses ongoing, they did not drop off after the first week or two, and all were genuine enquiries. It just made selling my van very easy and stress free.

Thanks for sharing your experience Mindy! Fantastic to hear you had a fun time selling your van :)

High Cost for Very Average Performance

Expensive cost of ad, took a long time to sell, weekly stats are misleading. There are other options when selling.

How do you go about advertising on this website and what are the charges?
Hey David, just head to https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/sell-my-caravan/ and click through to start listing your caravan. Listings start at Free for items under $5000. For items over $5000 or if you'd like some extra add-ons, ads start at $100 - you can see what each ad package includes on the page above. Your ad remains online until sold - all we ask is you log in at least once a month to keep the ad up to date. If you need any further info, you are more than welcome to give our customer service team a call on 13 72 53 and they can help provide some tips :) -Russ

Review goldstar caravans
Hey Allan, we have a review for the Goldstar Maverick 2018 on our editorial page here: https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/editorial/details/goldstar-maverick-2018-review-114547/ As for other models, I'll pass your feedback on to our editorial team for consideration for future content. - Russ

How much does it cost to place an advertisement for a caravan and how many photos should you supply?