4.5

Return Claim Made · No
3.6

Elizabeth
ElizabethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was hesitant at first, but it was easy

Easy process, good communication and we got the response we wanted. Show details
BobSydney, NSW5 posts

Not Happy with response from the company

I advertised with Caravan and Camping Sales recently.
They refuse accept changes to specifications, even when they are quite ridiculously incorrect.
My Motor Home is quoted to be 11,351 .7 ft in height.
For this information I had to pay $279.00.
Misinformation like this is nothing less than stupidity. Show details
Bob

Made several attempts to change information and answer was negative to any changes to specifications.

Jason M.
Jason M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and safe platform

Excellent and safe platform for engaging between genuine sellers and buyers. We're so happy to have sold for the exact price we were hoping for in 24 hours after listing! Thank you for making such a great platform! Show reply
brianm
brianm3 posts

MarcusJ
MarcusJ11 posts

Antiquated, overpriced platform that no longer works

Over the space of 3 weeks, we had 15+ legitimate enquiries via Facebook and not a single contact via this platform. Exact same ad wording. Exact same images. Exact same price.

Difference - we paid $199 here versus $0 on Facebook.

Ended up selling via Facebook for just over our asking price. Show details

Peter
Peter

Complete waste of money

Be aware - if your vehicle or product is not in the dropdown list they will add one to your listing & heading/listing description is then inaccurate. Once you have paid your $150 you are unable to edit this or change the title which should be available if your product is unique.
Brian O.
Brian O.Perth, WA2 posts
Maurie
MaurieSouth East Queensland, QLD

User friendly site, flexible on managing changes, widespread reach

User friendly site, flexible on managing changes, apparent widespread reach and new people every day.

Sold three vehicles, all at or close to asking price. Perseverance paid off, even when it took a few weeks. Show details

Antony
Antony

Great site for selling your caravan

Had 4-5 enquires, been for sale 3 weeks, add worked but hidden amongst the mob of vans for sale. First person to make contact brought the van. Good outcome.
Alison
AlisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Advertising made easy

Easy to set up. One off payment with no hidden costs. Ability to pause ad. Easy to manage. Show details
Chris
ChrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Greg
GregSouth Australia10 posts
David Francis
David FrancisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Camper Trailer Advert

Reasonable pricing for simple adverts.
Good messaging system for buyer enquiries without having to enter my mobile number.
Easy to set up the ad using the template. Show details ·  1
Ripped Off
Ripped OffIllawarra, NSW5 posts

RESOLVED: New "Parts & Accessories" Store - Shipping Charges

Caravan and Camping Sales Store (Parts and Accessories) added $24.50 Shipping charge that suggests it is being charged by 3rd party seller but it is not, and at same time their invoice says Shipping is free. I can't get a response or explanation from CCS Store, have tried multiple times. If I ordered from 3rd party seller directly it would have saved me at least $16. Won't buy from this CCS Store again and get caught with "fake costs".

Customer Services (Alex) organised for the $24.50 Shipping charge to be refunded (the charge, was a system glitch which is now resolved). I have changed my rating to reflect the level of Customer Service response and outcome. In the end, a positive experience using the new CCS Store. Show details ·  7

ChristieF
ChristieF3 posts

Great place for selling

We found this site was great for selling and had excellent coverage. Ads were easy to upload and edit as needed. We used boosts which were great but this can add up.
Had some genuine lively people conta t us with questions. Eventually sold through this site and the sale was great and smooth. Show details ·  1