Caravancampingsales.com.au

Caravancampingsales.com.au

Geoff W

Geoff W

Didn't have one

Took a while to work out how it all came together, but after that is was quite simple. all bases are covered in terms of van description, photos and communicating to prospective buyers.

Eddy Daemen

Eddy DaemenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Caravan & Camping

Absolutely the best place to advertise your caravan genuine buyers and privacy protection I highly recommend caravan and camping network

tazercrazy

tazercrazyFar North Queensland, QLD

THE best Caravan selling or buying website available!

I've used Caravan camping Sales for both buying and selling vans over the years. It has BY FAR the largest range of vans available of any Web site in Australia! Very easy to navigate, easy to select your criteria & specifically the type of van your looking for (or selling) and, you are able to easily narrow your search down to specific details and pricing you are in the market for.
I literally wouldn't bother using any other site (ever) to sell, or especially buy my next van.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Caravancampingsales.com.au compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Bernien

BernienSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great sales platform

The website is recognised in the marketplace and is user friendly. Weekly reports are a great help.The feature placement is reasonably priced and effective.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great response rate

Great response rate and easy with buyers contacting me personally via text. Genuine buyers and easy to manage ad. Great !

No fuss selling

We have sold 2 cars & 2 caravans over the last few years. All with this site. Very happy with results we achieved & would be happy to use again.

Lorac

LoracWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Professional

Great site, reasonable advertising prices, easy to use, easy to upload photos & great monthly reports on viewing status of the advertisement.

Sold sight unseen in 5 days

Sold Within 5 days, sight unseen. Had to wait till after lockdown to finalist payment. Very happy with the process.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Camper trailer sale

Process was straight forward and trailer sold reasonably quickly, communication was effective through the website and queries were all genuine.

Debbie5151

Debbie5151Hoddles Creek

Great site, Great outcome, Satisfied customer!

Caravancampingsales is a user friendly site, it was easy to place an advertisment with photos, We were updated weekly with stats and emails. Reasonable one off price to pay to sell item on site. Would use this site again.

Merrilyn Dalzell

Merrilyn DalzellThe Mallee, VIC

Great all round advert was well viewed on this pltform

Great place to advertise lots of interest, happy customer my ad was dealt with very professionally I would recommend this to any friend wanting to buy or sell their van.

Dylan

Dylan

Don’t sell

I listed my trailer on this site, paid $120.00 and wasn’t able to upload a video as stated. I contacted support they said send URL so I sent YouTube Video, they didn’t accept this.

In 3 weeks I received 1 useless Enquiry and no calls. I ended up selling on Gumtree for free.

I contacted support with my letter of dissatisfaction and they basically said too bad, no refund as they have a 24 hour refund policy???

Absolutely useless platform, they don’t really advertise the website so there is little traffic compared to gumtree and facebook

I highly suggest using Facebook marketplace and Gumtree instead of this platform, it’s a FREE, at least you get people who are interested

Peter

PeterVictoria

Great for selling unusual high-quality items

My experience with caravancamping sales has been very good. I've sold high quality but unusual items that take time. The fixed cost of advertising (ie. no time limit) and the wide audience reach allows sufficient time for the advert to tease out potential buyers. Because of my experience, a friend (with a similar campervan for sale) is going to move over to caravancampingsales :-)

Mark and Liz

Mark and LizSydney, NSW

Worked for me

Easy to use. Ample responses to the ad, with one serious buyer (that's all you need !). Sold quickly (a few days) Only criticism would be the price - obviously the social media sites are free, but in this case, we got the results we were after (and without the barrage of low-ball offers that you get on FB and others).

Trevor

TrevorSydney, NSW

It works

It works, very easy to use, I would use it again. Price was fine to pay till you sold the item, the level of detail that I could include was great

Wal W

Wal WSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Super Site to Sell Your Caravan

The amount of information I was able to place in the advertising was excellent. The way the add was managed was very professional and I can only give high praise for the way everything was handled.
Thank you.

Mick O

Mick OSydney, NSW

Poor value for money

As a seller, I regret paying $190 for the Premium package which represents poor value for money. Would recommend other platforms before considering an overpriced advertisement. Would not recommend this service.

dinky d.

dinky d.Gippsland, VIC

Great selling platform.

The number of linked platforms with caravan sales is very good. Great app to use allowing for lots of info, photos videos & easy editing. Lots of feed back on ad performance highly recommend.

Paul W

Paul WCentral Queensland, QLD

Expensive but it works

Advertises to the masses but very expensive compared to FREE in FB Groups. The fees should come down given the market presence of Facebook, etc. Maybe offer a lite version.

Convenient and easy way to sell and view market

Great exposure, easy to navigate around and communicate with interested parties.
Good that ad can remain on site until sold
Great weekly feedback about views on ad
Prompt feedback and advice when reporting dodgy buyers too. Beware of miners buying.