Poidah

PoidahPerth

Postage is a rip off.

Charged $28.00 for Express Post when received items they were in a small express satchel which coats $12.20 and signature which is $2.95 total of $15.15. Not sure why the huge mark up on postage . As an Australia Post employee am aware that businesses also can get savings on postage.

Genny.T

Genny.TFar North Queensland, QLD

Customer service on Point!!

I am one happy and even more satisfied Customer!! I ordered an Indigenous all stars training singlet 2 weeks b4 the game, when it arrived, it was to small. From their instructions, I exp posted it back to exchange. Took minimum 4 business days for exchange. I got it b4 the game. Communication was effective and reassuring. Definitely 5 stars from me!! Thank you Savvy Supporter.

Happy Customers

Happy Customers Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy Customers

Reliable source and delivered!
High Quality Fabric!!
Two happy customers with prompt order and delivery service at its very best good stuff

Ally

AllyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Must have.

Fantastic Guernsey's. They went above and beyond to get it to us before Christmas. Exceptional service. Pristine quality for the price.

Bec

BecVictoria

Jersey

Fantastic Jersey's. Ordered on the Thursday and recieved by the friday. Great communication and great prices as well. Thanks guys

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Bec for taking the time to leave us a review. So glad you're happy!
Have a great Christmas,
The Savvy Supporter Team

Matt D

Matt Dearlwood

Excellent Service and Products

Always get excellent and personal service from Savvy Supporter. Orders are sent promptly and received quite fast. Highly Recommended to anyone after supporter gear.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Matt!

Darren A

Darren AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products, good service.

I was struggling to find specific supporter wear for an AFL club. My wife's team had run out stock and kindly directed me to the Savy Supporter website.
I was able to find the items I had been searching for and in the correct sizing (important for your health when buying clothing for your wife). The website was easy to use and select the items to buy.
The delivery was super fast and arrived days before before other items purchased online in my home state.
It was a positive buying experience and I would be happy to buy sporting gear from this website again.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Darren! So happy to hear you had a great experience with our store.

Wonderful Service !

Found what I wanted at Savvy Supporter, where others didn’t have the range or stock, and ordered it under some time constraints but the order arrived just a couple of days later ! Wonderful service thank you ! I will be shopping here again.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Alan! So happy to hear you had a great experience.

Stephan

StephanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

NRL Ladies 2020 Training Jersey

Another Perfect NRL product for the 1 eyed NRL supporters out,My wife loves this shirt.thank you so much savvy supporter for another awesome pruduct

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Stephan, so happy to hear your wife was happy. Have a great Christmas!

The Big D

The Big DWestern District, VIC

Proudly wear my Storm gear.

No stress shopping gotta love that and I really like the way Savvy keep In touch. Both my shirt and hoodie are great quality knowing you have a store you can trust Is a big plus will highly recommend SAVVY thanks again.

Leah P

Leah PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Bodysuit, so cute!!!

I purchased the Carlton Blues AFL Infant Toddler Footysuit Bodysuit for my 2 year old son. The bodysuit is of excellent quality and fits well. Absolutely love it!!! Highly recommend.

Rosalie G.

Rosalie G.

Perfect!

I ordered my jersey, which was delivered very fast. It’s great quality, fits perfect & I’m in love with it. Will def purchase from again In the future
Would highly recommend this store

Gayle D.

Gayle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Fast Service

Awesome customer service, super quick delivery and great selection available on their website.
I will be using Savvy Supporter again to get all of my NRL supporters gear in the future.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Gayle, so happy to hear you've had a great experience! Thank you for taking a time to share your experience with our store.

Kez

Kez

Absolutely perfect

Husband is a larger man and the shirt was perfect fit for him he was so pleased, good quality and did pay for express post ordered it Monday morning and it was delivered Tuesday lunch time and I am in Victoria, well done highly recommend this family business.

great experience

My order ( North Sydney Bears Jersey 1994) arrived promptly within four days which is a great result in today's world. Very happy with the product and the excellent service. Thank you Savvy Supporter I highly recommend you to all sports lovers.

KellW

KellWSydney Surrounds, NSW

ABSOLUTE LEGENDS!!!

We ordered an NRL Jersey to honour a friend that had passed away... we needed it urgently for the funeral and it arrived the very NEXT DAY!! Super fast... Super friendly... Absolutely perfect!! Thank you x

kylie

kylie

Amazing customer service

Found a jersey for my partners anniversary present and was just about out of cut off time to have it in brisbane by Friday as I used express postage not sure if would make it in time with covid etc. Savvy made it all possible worked with me to ensure order was placed with minutes to go an got it to me an shipped with in 24hrs... communication A++++ couldn't be more happier with the company an the lengths went to to help me.
Thanks again Steve an savvy team a truly amazing company xx

Natalie Stebbings

Natalie StebbingsSydney, NSW

Fantastic service from this company

I only ordered the on the Tuesday, it was delivered the next day. Any questions I had were answered very promptly. Great friendly service, would highly recommend this company. I will be shopping with them again.
Regards Natalie Stebbings

MickeyH

MickeyHHunter Region, NSW

Awesome job guys

Extremely Happy ,
ordered a Wet Weather Jacket
& team jersey,
Great Quality Products,
Perfect Fit ! Fast delivery.
Thanks again. Looking for my next purchase now lol. Can definitely recommend & trust these guys.

Lawzi

LawziCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

Cannot speak highly enough, from the ease of ordering through to customer service, prompt delivery & quality of goods. A company that truly delivers on its promise, ill definitely be back.

Wendy G.

Wendy G.asked

Not happy still have been sent my tracking number for my order were is it just take money from me never bye from them again

Hi Wendy,
The product listing for the Melbourne Storm Ladies Premiers Jersey clearly states that this is a presale item. The manufacturers need time to make the jersey following the grand final. It states in the listing that the jersey is to be dispatched 4-5 weeks following the winner of the grand final. Your jersey was actually shipped yesterday, which is ahead of schedule. No other retailer in the country has received these jerseys yet, simply because they aren't made before the grand final takes place. We responded to both of your customer service inquiries via email when you messaged.
Thanks,

Melvin S.

Melvin S.asked

Is possible to receive items until france ? are we sure it will come until france ? Is it with UPS or DHL ? thanks.

Heath

Heathasked

ordered my merchandise over the weekend just gone and still haven't heard if it's been sent yet. What's going on? Does it usually take this long to get a response in letting me know it's on it's way.

Wayne
Wayne

Can take a few days but it always arrives and you get a tracking number via email once they have sent it. If you still have concerns email them. That's how I dealt with them. Hope this helps.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Heath. Happy to help you out directly if you get in contact with us at info@savvysupporter.com.au and I can give you an update on your tracking info. However, if I've matched your surname correctly your order was shipped the next day and is enroute to Perth as we speak.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy Supporter representatives