Savvy Supporter

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fabulous prompt customer service!!!!

I was so very impressed when I asked a question about the cowboys retro jersey in regards to choosing the correct size for my husband , their response was immediate and precise!! Saves so much hassle having to return items! So if you are unsure of anything about a product its definitely worth asking for sound professional advice from these guys!!! Super quick delivery too!!!

Excellent service

, kept informed at all times. Product arrived quickly. Just amazing, would happily shop here again, and will shopping there again, I was kept updated by email and informed once the product was shipped. It was delivered the day, sooner than I thought

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Natalie for taking the time to give such great feedback. Glad you're happy!

An M.

An M.

Delivery is slow as a wet week

How can it take over 3 days to ship from Campbelltown to Bondi? Buy from the Club shop instead. Terrible customer service as well, I don’t need sassy just want my items.

Minimalkarina

Minimalkarina

Unique item with super fast postage

I had not seen this style of t shirt on another other support website, and I liked that it was available in a range of sizes. I ordered it early one morning and received it via express post the next day!

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks for taking the time to share Minimalkarina! We appreciate your endorsement.

Tina

TinaCentral Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery!

Ordered a flag the same week as the 2019 NRL Grand final. Was a matter of days before I received it and was able to celebrate the win to the Roosters.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Tina, super glad you're happy! Congrats on the win. Back 2 back is definitely a reason to celebrate!

Roosters Fan.

Roosters Fan.Central Queensland, QLD

Best Buy ever!!

Love love loooooove my Hawaiian Roosters shirt. Nice a cool and fits perfectly. Sizing is pretty on point. Maybe order up a size up if you’re worried. So many compliments.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Roosters Fan. The Hawaiian Shirts are very popular, glad you're happy!

Don

DonTheodore 2905, ACT

Great experience and operating proceedures

I'm not a regular online shopper but the professional experienced service I encountered with this purchase from Savvy Supporter has changed that with their willingness and rapid responses has changed my thinking

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Don, thank you for glowing endorsement. Makes us feel all warm and gooey inside!

Beck89

Beck89Central West, NSW

Excellent 10/10

I had been looking for a retro jersey for my dad for some time I couldn’t find a L until I stumbled across savvy supporter and it was a Sunday that I placed my order from country nsw and the parcel was received by Tuesday afternoon in north Brisbane with a personalised message for my dad on the parcel, he is very impressed with the quality of the jersey and also the singlet. The sizing is true and the service is fantastic I would highly recommend savvy supporter for all your sporting supporter needs. Thanks again for a great service 10/10.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Beck for taking the time to share your experience, glad your dad loved it!

Super quick service

I ordered a kids AFL jersey one morning with the Express Shipping option and sure enough it arrived the next day! My son was stoked that we got it in time to take away with us on holiday (going to see an interstate game). I couldn’t find this jersey in shops so I was wrapt to find it at Savvy Supporter.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Hi Vanessa, so glad your son loved it! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Fast delivery. Quick response.

Ordered a jersey and jumper express. Delivered extremely fast so stocked to wear it to the game. At a bargain price. So happy with the response time with customer service. Thank you.

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Rose for taking the time to share your experience and also a happy snap too! Looks awesome :)

Fantastic customer service

These guys are amazing! Fantastic customer service! They always look after their customers. Will definitely shop with them again! 5 star service! Thanks to all the team at savvy supporter!

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Renae, appreciate such a glowing review.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

5 Star Service!

thank you Savvy Team for the wonderful and personal service you have provided. After ordering the incorrect size in a hoodie I emailed the Savvy Team (thank you Bridgette) who talked me through how to get the item returned and replaced. Thank you so much for everything Team, one happy customer! :)

Bridgette S.Savvy Supporter

Thanks Mary! So glad we were able to help you out. All the best.

Sam D

Sam D

Quick to despatch and deliver

Ordered a retro jersey, sizing was perfect, despatch and delivery were both super quick and we were notified via sms that the order was arriving the following day. Prices were the best online as well ! Will be ordering again soon.

Shiralee S.

Shiralee S.Perth, WA

STOKED!

Beautiful beautiful beautiful product!
From a great company!

Ordered Tuesday night and I'm wearing it now! Not taking it off until Monday! bring on State of Origin

#QUEENSLANDER

Stoked as it gets absolutely

Peta

PetaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

I have bought from Savvy Supporter 2 times and both times the delivery was very quick and exactly what I ordered. I will definitely be using them again. Thanks Savvy Supporter and the team.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Very happy customer.

Great service, great quality and fast delivery. Inquiries are answered quickly. We have shopped with savvy supporter a couple of times now and we will definitely shop with them again.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two Happy Daughters

First time user of this site. Ordered NRL jerseys for my daughters. Sizing was perfect. Arrived within the time frame stated. Definitely using this site again. Very happy and satisfied.

Kim

Kim

Happy Grandson

I ordered an nrl shirt for my grandson.The look on his face when i gave it to him was gold.very good quality and would definately shop with savvy supporter again.

Caroline C.

Caroline C.Perth, WA

excellent customer service

1st time user of this site. Ordered a hoody but too small. Easy returns and super fast delivery of my new top. Couldn't fault it, will shop here again, happy shopper

Happy customer

I ordered quite a few items last week for my husbands birthday, I was a little worried as I left it late but to my amazement it arrived in time and the products were excellent quality! I loved it so much so that I’ve ordered again! The staff are very quick to reply to the emails and are happy to answer any questions! Thanks heaps guys. I’ll be back time and time again for all my Savvy needs.