Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and easy to use

Very easy site to upload and document description of boat. We had the option of responding to genuine interest and ignoring ridiculous requests.

Sold Quintrex Freedom Sport with great results

Did not get about half the messages to my email.
Setting up pictures was difficult. I could not reorder the sequence.
Apart from this everything else was terrific and I would use it again.

good result

Easy to set up add and manage. good coverage had inquiries from 4 states, sold interstate. Able to see interest and views in add. One cost till sold. Looks expensive but when you get results you are thankful. Able to pores and re activate. Up to date messages and contact on phone

Judith

JudithDarwin, NT

Boat sold much faster than I expected

I've been using this site for many years - to both buy and sell. I trust the site and consider it to be the best value for money available. I will keep using it and also recommend it to family, friends and colleagues.

jimm

jimmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good to buy , Too expensive to sell

Ok place to buy a boat as interface is very user friendly.
but $90 -$200 just to sell is just highway robbery for an internet ad.
Especially when comparable websites only charge $30 and gumtree is free.

Saphire

SaphireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good for interstate buying

Found Boatsales.com.au a good platform when it comes to interstate deals. I've found in the past with other platforms you get a lot of timewasters and people who aren't serious, don't fret as this is a rariety on boatsales.com.au - everyone on the site means business and doesn't play games wasting your time and demanding the world.

Bought and sold, no hassles both times.

Great exposure

Allowed me to have photos and full description of boat available for prospective buyers. I referred people who had seen a much smaller ad in a newspaper to this ad.

GID

GIDSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works!

All the serious offers, and ultimately the buyer, were the result of advertising on Boat Sales. Was worth the price of the ad.
Did advertise on other platforms for free, and you get what you pay for!

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks GID! Great to hear :)

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Getting results

Using your network gets results! I have tried using other networks & its a waste of time. This goes for carsales, motor bikes etc. I like the idea that items under a certain price are for free

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the support Paul!

R.S.

R.S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold!

Good exposure.
Hated having to log in from my email notifications.
Buyer should be encouraged more to contact via mobile. Only knew I had messages when I viewed my emails.
Was not able to show clearly that there were 2 skis for sale on the listing as the site only allows one ID to be entered.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Mat

MatSydney, NSW

Sold but not a great service or cost

Was not happy with the cost of the Ad and won't be using this service again. $90 odd dollars for a page is too much. considering the amount of Advertising that is being sold on the site. Will use other tools moving forward.

Mick Sheldon

Mick SheldonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broker had my boat for almost a year, I sold it on boat sales in 10 days.

Boat Sales has a huge audience, a broker wanted 5% to sell my boat and all he did is what I ended up doing advertising it on Boat Sales in the end I sold it because i knew everything about the boat and was able to answer any questions. So I was able to take his commission off the price which made it $50k and then dropped to $48k but I had to repair a couple of faults hence $46,250, I'm happy and the buyers happy.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the honest review Mick! Great to hear that you found the right buyer - Congratulations :)

Boat sold

only one dodgy enquiry and 2 genuine enquiries . the 2 genuine lookers both thought unit was top quality. the buyer was extremely happy

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the review Spanner!

spanner
spanner

sold

thank you my boat drew a lot of interest as was priced right and sold as expected, loved pay protect would definitely use again overall easy and straight forward to use

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the review Damean - Great to hear that you found the process straight forward :)

Excellent site to sell your boat

The site was easy to follow and produced a professional looking ad. Communication processes within the site worked perfectly. Great site to sell, Thank you

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Great review Rick - Thanks for the support! :)

Noel

Noelbranxton

A good experience

We were happy with the whole process. We only had a couple of dodgy inquiries and lots of genuine ones. The time frame was good and the price we received was satisfactory.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for sharing your experience Noel!

Great Site to Sell

I had the boat advertised in another site and git 1 reply in 3 months, then I advertised here and had 5 interested buyers immediately. I was able to sell the boat after approx 2-3 weeks on this site. Great site, more exposure to prospective buyers.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the great review Bricsio and congratulations on the sale! :)

A great site for selling and buying a boat!!

I had a number of enquiries almost as soon as the advert was listed and my boat sold very quickly - within two weeks of listing.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the review Darrol - Great to hear that you had a quick sale :)

Finally Sold our boat !!

We had our ad in for just over a year. Did spend a lot of extra money on many showcase advertising to get our boat noticed more on the first page. I only have one suggestion... probably a bit more support to sellers who have their items in there for a lengthy period. Maybe discounts on ongoing extra advertising. Overall, I am happy we found a buyer who is going to love our boat and have the same great memories with it as we did with our kids.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Hi Gordy! Thank you for the review - I'm happy to hear that the ad was a success! We're always on the look out for customer feedback and this is certainly something we will take on board! Thanks Gordy. Russ

Great exposure!

I had heaps of views and sold my boat within two weeks of listing it.
Boatsales is easy to use and great bang for buck.

carsales c.Boatsales.com.au

Thanks for the support Cameron! Great to hear that you found the site easy to use - Hopefully we can help you out again in the future! :)