100% · 80%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Luke C.
Luke C.

Saved me from a rabbit hole

After being left in the lurch by another contractor Anthony took my call and put my mind at ease straight. Coming into Christmas being busy he made the time to come and help get my pool finished even if it was for 2-3 hours a day over as many days. He was super helpful and knew exactly what he was talking about.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Jase Q
Jase QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded our expectation

You can tell Anthony loves what he does. From the site inspection to the finished product, Anthony clearly knows a great deal about a great many things related to this craft.... landscaping, installation, technical aspects of pool construction, finishing touches and so on. The pool was mm-accurate. He also went out of his way at every stage, especially helping us to solve problems that weren't even in his project remit - he simply took them on cause he knew it meant something to us. Couldn't be happier with the project.
Shane
Shane

Best Decision Ever

We have nothing but praise for Anthony and all his hard work. In the most difficult conditions possible, Allworx Landscaping delivered our dream pool and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product.
Anthony was extremely helpful in answering all our questions and his work ethic is second to none.
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sit back and let Anthony and his team do it

When we decided to install a pool we were nervous until we met Anthony. Anthony and his team were amazing form start to finish at one point we were getting a little overwhelmed with the project but Anthony made it look easy . His words were “Don’t Stress Until I Start Stressing “ and he never did we highly recommend this company
Renee and Robert
Renee and RobertCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy, Stress Free, Absolutely perfect ,

Anthony did our pool build and was absolutely amazing, talk about knows his stuff. I was nervous and was hoping everything would come together. Anthony settled my nerves straight away and making it so much more enjoyable and stress free. Anthony told us what was happening at every single stage and answering our questions and some !!!.
A very personalized service and so very professional.
We definitely will be dealing with Anthony again and will be recommending his professional services to many. A1 Quality and very happy customers
Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made building a pool look easy

Anthony was amazing from the time he stepped onto our property nothing was too much and his work is definitely 10 out of 10 .
Would highly recommend.
Emilia
EmiliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excavation for pool

Anthony saved my dreams of getting a pool. He was amazing to deal with. I struggled to find a company that would excavate my backyard due to tight restrictions and limited space but Anthony saw no barrier. He did an amazing clean job and was so easy to work with. He was honest and his communication leading up to the job was fantastic. I felt calm throughout the whole process. I could not be happier with the outcome and highly recommend his services. I will definitely use him again. 10/10.
Sophie D
Sophie D

Retaining wall savior... Went Above and beyond

Anthony was fantastic. Went above and beyond to help us out. We did a great job and we are really happy with the outcome. Retaining wall looks great and will stand the test of time! Can't fault him.