Jim's Mowing

4.9 (1,208)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,265)

Great Service - Great Communication - Great Pricing

"Raj was awesome, great communication from the start, and pricing was great... Considering the work Raj had to do on our property due to lockdown our grass had Overgrown quite bad great service we will be signing up as regular customers moving forward our household really appreciated his work in making our grounds tidy and presentable again"

Big thank you to Simon

"Simon was a cheerful and very helpful person, I needed a job doing urgently and he put himself out to do it for me. I am very grateful for such excellent service!"

Molly

Molly

Exceeded the 5 star rating

Kane has mowed Mum’s lawn for many years. He is always punctual, hard working and very kind. Kane is one of the nicest people we have met. His work is of an excellent standard, and he pays great attention to detail. Would not have anyone else mow the lawn. And at a great price too. Thank you Kane- you are a star!

Zoe

ZoeHobart, TAS

Great advice and understanding

Adam was very relaxed and pleasant to deal with. I am an inexperienced gardener and unsure exactly what I need. Highly recommend Adam - he was laid back and happy to provide advice.

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks Richard :-)

Richard is kind natured & he explained everything to us in detail as we don’t know much about gardening. We look forward to him working with us to make our lawn & little garden look perfect. Thank you!

purplecat1962

purplecat1962South East Queensland, QLD

Vert happy

No delay answered request quickly and arrived on time after giving a choice of day and time. Great work I would be very happy to use again, the price was also good

Christine

ChristineLaunceston, TAS

Fair price, efficient, quick, friendly and courteous. Will definitely use Phil again!"

Just moved into a new house and area. Needed a rubbish removal service. Called Jim's Mowing and received prompt attention. Phil called around when he said he would, and quoted a fair price to get rid of our green waste. Upon acceptance, he and his colleague got stuck into it immediately, and within a short time, our rubbish was gone! It was so easy and quick. Will use his services again for sure.

Great job, well done.

I will definitely get in touch with Paul and his partner when I have to clear my garden of garden rubbish. They were very efficient, quick at work and very pleasant people, can’t thank them enough.

Job Satisfaction

BEST MOWING BUSINESS IN TOWN!

We didn't give todd much notice but yet he still replied quickly, clearly explained prices (no hidden costs) work was done to high standards. Highly reccomend! Have now turned into a regular customer. Thankyou so much.

Find out how Jim's Mowing compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

James and team are amazing!!!!

These guys are absolutely awesome. When I called the call center I told them I was collecting quotes they were more then happy and gave me a time line of 2 hours when James would call. He called me within these 2 hours and quoted my lawn and gardens that same day. Both the call center and Jame have given me excellent service. They have been fantastically friendly and prompt and my lawns look amazing. Their communication is excellent as well. Thank you James and team.

Great job! Fast and efficient

They were so Easy to deal with, job done fast and looks great. Will happily use use again. Tony was great and efficient. Great communication. Will get it done again!

Skye

SkyeDarling Downs, QLD

Joshua provided very prompt and immaculate service. Very pleasant and friendly manner. He spent considerable time to make sure everything was done that I needed.
Very happy with the finish product.
I would definitely recommend and use him again.

FedUpYo

FedUpYo

Very helpful and friendly! Will book again

After falling ill with bloodclots, Tom from Bankstown/Punchbowl gave us a great service for a great price - lawn and hedges cut evenly and straight. We'll be going with them again for sure.

LCK

LCKCentral West, NSW

worth the price

had a jungle out there in the back yard - derek fixed it up and the price was fair. will be contacting him again should there be other backyard issues - thoroughly professional

Michelle B.

Michelle B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent local business

Awesome service from start to finish. Craig Replied to online query same day and attended to quote request that afternoon. Phoned and arranged works and the lawn/hedges/weeds and sprays all completed professionally and we are now on regular schedule. Thankyou.

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Great service from Mitch. Easy to get along with and I was more than happy with the work he did. Mitch smashed out the work with little fuss and completed the job as requested.

Claire M.

Claire M.South East Queensland, QLD

A life saver!

Mike was fantastic. He was reliable, conscientious and he did a great job! My partner has been stuck at work for four months because of COVID-19 and I really needed the help. Would have Mike back in a heartbeat.

Michael Sams

Michael SamsHunter Region, NSW

Professional job

Matt was very quick to respond to my enquires and came to look at the job promptly. Excellent service and they completed the job very professionally, I am very happy with the work done.

C.Logan

C.LoganFisher 2611, ACT

Great work!

Jason was quick with response to my email. And txt messages. Jason and team did excellent job with my garden. Very happy with result. Thank you and see you next month.

Paul

PaulWimmera, VIC

Awesome job

Damien done an awesome job with my lawns and gave me some pointers in how to keep it maintained. If I need to call Jim’s Mowing again, I definitely will.