2Jim's Mowing

AntoniaSydney, NSW6 posts

Job Satisfaction
Emily
Emily

Angelo and another team member from Jim’s did a fantastic job clearing our backyard to be a usable space again. Friendly service, great communication and easy process.
MJ Glenhuntly Vic
MJ Glenhuntly Vic

Great job by Sweetu and team

Sweetu and her team were very pleasant, efficient, and professional. Pruning, weeding done quickly and within the fairly short time frame required. Rubbish was removed and property left looking neat and trim. Highly recommend Sweetu and team.
Fran
FranSydney, NSW3 posts

Great job

Jonathon was prompt, easy to deal, did a great job and was reasonably priced. He mowed the lawn, weeded the garden and trimmed the hedge and it looked beautiful.
Steve Ponton
Steve Ponton

Very happy

Sean was the best guy we have had to cut our lawns and great professional management
Alexander
AlexanderCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stress free experience

Took the stress away no issues at all . Quick and prompt and I will definitely be booking again
Laika C.
Laika C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow, the makeover looks beautiful! Thank you for coordinating and making it happen

Wow, the makeover looks beautiful!
Thank you for coordinating and making it happen
JPP
JPP

Great work

Phenomenal work by Tate, would definitely reccomend his work to anyone.
Lincoln S.
Lincoln S.

Lawns & garden care

Service, price, quality of job, speed, turn over for response to my initial expression of interest & then response to how quick the work was completed, inclement weather didn't affect him, initial consultation explaining what process & his expectations
dpmusic1
dpmusic12 posts

Excellent service

Matthew was very efficient, neat and easy to get along with. Looking forward to working with him again.
Tracey P.
Tracey P.2 posts

Unprofessional gardening services

I have used Jim's Mowing services to look after my garden. DO NOT USE THEM!!! They charge you a set fee each visit, irrespective of how long they work on your garden. Last visit, 2 staff stayed 32 minutes and I'm charged $170. That's $160 for 1 person per hour for gardening services! Outrageous! For this fee, they mowed a small front lawn and blew leaves. My garden is completely overgrown with weeds! This set fee does NOT work. Get a gardener who actually CARES about looking after your garden. Shame on you Jim's Mowing Maroubra!
Jim's Mowing   DM
Sylvia
SylviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommend

Awesome service, great communication and high quality service, I highly recommend Jeremy from Seaford Rise
George S.
George S.

Excellent!

Angelo was great, he responded quickly and removed our garden waste as we'd asked.
Alexandra
AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend!

On time, very efficient, friendly and professional job. Very happy with the service all round.
Alan F
Alan F

Quick response to my enquiry great service at a great price.

Erica C.

I don’t have a problem with the person who does my mowing, he’s polite and reliable. I do have a problem with Head Office computer system. My lawn is mowed on a Friday, I pay the invoice immediately on the same Friday. I’m annoyed to receive a email on the following Monday demanding payment for my overdue account. This is very unprofessional and annoying. Why is this happening?

????

Jim's Mowing   DM

That would be a Jim's Jobs error or Xero error, thanks for letting us know about that and sorry to hear this issue.

Terry N.
Terry N.

Have you not read my glowing review of the outstanding Matt Steeley???

Terri F.
Terri F.

No l haven't. I thought l also gave an outstanding report.

Dylyn D.
Dylyn D.

I wanna know why jums can't hire u if Ur not the cause but someone else caused trouble lole what happened in my situation someone caused trouble with me on my phone which was 14 i think and they got the police involved the mother did which I went to court and was charged and yeah making it hard for me to get a job now I sanan work for jiks always something I've dreamed about owning my own franchise but no one will just give me a go and try my hardest ti work good in life

Contact info for Jim's Mowing