Jim's Mowing

• Rates and Fees

Brittani T.

Brittani T.Hunter Region, NSW

Amazing job!!!!

Graham was fantastic, did such an awesome job on our over grown lawn and we were in shock at how good it turned out!
He really took the time & put so much effort in!!!
We cant thank him enough.

Meredith Gonzalez

Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

Excellent job and cheaper than expected

Our gardener was so friendly and efficient. He did a 4 hour job in 2 hours and was so excellent in results. Will definitely recommend:) speedy assessment and booking too.

Job Satisfaction

Come when promised and did a fantastic job

Come when promised and did a fantastic job, done for price promised and day promised. Cleaned up and sprayed whole yard no stress. Would very highly recommend Jim’s mowing to anyone

Lana

LanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lorenzo from Jim’s Mowing Adelaide

Lorenzo was very friendly and helpful and I was very happy with his service. I look forward to dealing with him in the future. Unfortunately I did not take any before photos and I’m kicking myself, my garden is unrecognisable!

Sophie H.

Sophie H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent reliable service

Con arrived on time as pre arranged and did a fantastic job! He sent a text to let me know he was coming. He completed the job professionally and was very reasonably priced. I have since booked him for monthly mowing and maintenance.

Thank you!

I was put through to Ian to help with getting rid of some weeds for a house inspection, he recognised how urgent it was and made time to come over to evaluate the job that day and gave me a quote, I accepted the quote and he returned later that day to complete the job.

Katie

KatieHobart, TAS

Excellent, professional service

Came to quote at the time they said they would show.
Let me know when they had been to the house.
Did what they quoted for and put the invoice in the mail box.
Easy to organise, great reliable service. Scott was fantastic and I look forward to working with him further. No issues with dogs and they don't make are happy to work around with the dog in the yard.
Awesome service

Great service!

Rapid Mowing / Jitender was great. Very good to deal with and did a really good job. We will continue on with a regular mowing service with Rapid Mowing. Thanks heaps.

Awesome

Very quick to return call and arrive for qoute.Did an excellent job and he was more than flexible when i had to change the date.Polite and great service all round.

tony

tonySydney, NSW

didnt show up!

said they would be here between 5 pm-7pm and decided to not to show. no courtesy to call and reschedule.
serviceman called and he said he couldnt make it cause he forgot! wow how professional!

Money well spent :)

Great work i am now a regular customer .very happy to have got jims mowing for my gardening needs, prompt reliable service ,great customer service would highly recommend for great service

Lawn under control!!!

Adam was efficient, reliable and friendly. Will definitely call him again.
Was so nice to come home to a neat and tidy lawn, my puppy appreciated it too. He has had enough of this wet !!

Great

This is a case where the grass was greener on my side of the fence. I was put through to John. He was very responsive and clearly discussed the job. He understood what was required and did a great job. I will use again.

Job Satisfaction

Jim’s certainly lives up to its name.

I found Henry to be a very polite and professional young man. He did a great job at trimming my hedge. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Excellent service

Excellent service provided by Mark. Arrived on time and I will definitely be getting him back again. Was very impressed by the standard provided and the how experience was very pleasurable.

Great work!

Andrew did an excellent job trimming the hedge & tidying the yard. He was friendly, efficient & paid good attention to detail. I was pleased with his work & would hire him again.

Soulla

SoullaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

Chris was great, and gave me some good advice about how to look after my lawn/garden. He was able to mow the lawn straightaway, which was quite out of control. I was very happy with his work.

Great mowing/gardening service from Carlo

Excellent service... Carlo was very reliable, unlike some other reps from Jim's. I wasn't at home when my lawn was done and Carlo sent me photos of the finished product - that's never happened before. Thank you... I would definitely recommend Carlo.

Great

Hayden was great! Arrived early and got the job done well! Would recommend. A little pricey but definitely worth it for the service I received. Very professional and would use again

Brilliant

Our local franchisee was fantastic to deal with, very quick to get in touch, he was able to fit us in at short notice and did a fantastic job, will be keeping his number to use at our new place.

Thanks again