Jim's Mowing

Jim's Mowing

4.7 from 2,747 reviews

John in Toowoomba, easy and fast

He responded quickly, fitted me in fast, gave me a reasonable quote and got the job done quickly and easily. We were moving out and this took of a lot of stress

Thanks Karl ! Awesome job

We recently moved from a rental into our own home. Appreciated Karl being able to do the yard on short notice and for a great price and a really great job too. Overall a great experience and my partner loved that he didn’t have to do it on top of all the other things required when you move house.

Awesome for time poor FIFO parent

Steven was excellent and did a great job for a great price . I will totally use him again. Great option when I’m a time poor FIFO parent. Will definitely recommend.

Great service, great price and job extremely professionally done :)

Extremely happy with the service that Donald and his team provided and on such short notice. The cost was great and the job was done to above expectations. Thanks heaps :)

Fantastic, fuss free and a great price.

I found Clint to be very professional and reliable.
The lawns were mowed to perfection and my dogs were no issue. The price was great and I will definitely be a regular customer.

Contacted Jim's mowing.
In less than 10 I was contacted by Paul.
He came out gave me a quote organised for the job to be done.
The job was done outstanding results and very friendly great service

I Contacted Jim’s mowing due to brand name and the response to my phone call was immediate. Great service and very reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending Jim’s Mowing to others.

Great Service

After my initial enquiry I received a fair quote and they were able to perform the work promptly. I found their staff helpful, efficient, and the job was reasonably priced.

Great Service

From my initial enquiry with Jim's Mowing until the grass was cut and the areas cleaned up, the experience was easy, efficient, and excellent.
Minutes after taking my request, I was contacted by Brendan and set up an appointment for the same day.
The advice offered by Brendan and the work carried out were both ideal.
If only all garden service providers were as good!
Thank you.

Happy Customer: Great service and excellent job done too

I was extremely happy with Jim's. I received a few quotes from other companies who over quoted my jobs and couldnt get the work done for another week or 2 within Shoalhaven. Within minutes of my enquiry I had Jeff return my call, come out to quote my job and complete it there on the spot. He was very personable, professional and did a great job. I will be using his service again as I am a happy customer. Highly recommend Jim's

Top service in Geelong

Stephen was very responsive, great service! I put an online request and I received a text within minutes, Stephen checked out our house the next day, texted a quote and sorted us out the next morning. He even texted photos of the finished lawn. Well done.

Happy Customer

I will be requesting Brad from Jim’s Mowing for any future lawn mowing and gardening services. His customer service skills were excellent and he was punctual and his work was thorough.

First rate service

Chris and his gardening team were first class. They arrived on time and worked solidly until the garden shone. I appreciated the way he continually checked with me to ensure that I was happy with how it was all shaping. They knew their council regulations and worked with all the safety equipment (including scaffolding). The team were also fantastic with our dog! The job, which was a monumental task for us, was completed efficiently and to the highest standards. This was the first time we have used this service and it was a great decision. We'll make it a regular service from now on. Thank you Chris and your hard-working team.

Very happy client

Donald from Jim’s mowing was quick to respond to my email regarding the job, professional and reasonable price. I would recommend him to anyone that wants the job done right.

Great job

Fisal has done a great job: the garden looks neat and attractive.
It's easy to contact him, in case he couldn't answer a call straightaway - he called back.
Hope he will look after our garden on a regular basis.

Professional

We were so impressed with Dustin’s quick response to our quote request. He was also considerate of the weather when he trimmed our front arbor. Great work. We will pass the word around our friends. Thankyou

Brenan is Great!

Had a clean-up of the lawns and overgrown trees. Brenan did a great job. He was prompt, provided good service, worked really hard and did an excellent job. I will use him again.

“Fast efficient and excellent communication"

Immediately got contacted! Quote on time and work was brilliant! A winner for us!!! After trying 6 plus people to get this done, I drove past a Jim’s pool van and decided to call for my lawn. I will use Jim’s for everything in the future! Thanks Neville

Professional service

Jim’s mowing in my local area is a very professional service punctual and the price is right for me i could not fault the job i would highly recommend Jim’s to anyone

Excellent job

Had front hedge trimmed (rather big hedge). Brilliant job done by Steve and price he charged was very reasonable. Did not leave any rubbish laying around was good. Very friendly and happy worker. Would definitely recommend. Neighbors have actually asked him about some jobs. Keep up the great work.

Hello could Maulik from Jim's Mowing give us a call please he has done a Job for us before at address 16 Brunswick Crescent Craigieburn. 0405 303 822 regards
I cannot help you as I am a customer of Jim's Mowing only! You will have to contact "Jim's Mowing" at Craigieburn! Sorry

Hi my name is Gary Fletcher . Tuesday 19th i thought Roger was coming today can fine out when is he coming to cut the lawns Thank you
Best thing to do is give them a call on Ph: 131546.

Can I pay by EFTPOS ?
Hi Skwidink, most of our Mowing Franchisees offer EFTPOS as a payment option as well as bank transfer. As all our Jims run their own businesses you would need to speak with your local Jim to discuss their payment methods. Cheers, Jim's Mowing

Similar listings