Jim's Mowing
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jim's Mowing

4.7 (4,261)

Roma B.
Roma B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job by Andrew

Andrew did exactly as I asked my garden looking better than has for long time. Andrew even took rubbish away that had nothing to do with gardening. I would certainly recommend Andrew to anyone

Caulfield
CaulfieldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job & looks terrific

Matt trimmed the bushes near the front door into elegant shapes, looks fantastic. Look forward to doing the courtyard area soon, when we are ready to do that. Thanks Matt.

First time user of Jim's Mowing- really happy with the job outcome!

I had my gutters cleaned and my overgrown hedges (approx. 3m high) trimmed/pruned significantly; all rubbish removed too. Hafiz and Abdul did a great job. They were professional, no issue with communication, on time and nice people. They checked with me if I was happy with the finish job before they started wrapping up. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Fantastic Service

From first point of contact I was impressed with the level of professionalism. Mat contacted me within 30 minutes of my initial enquiry, came to our home within 2 hours of our conversation. Completed the job the following week, we couldn't be happier, would recommend Jim's Mowing service to anyone needing this type of job.

Great service!

Adam has been doing our garden for over a year. He does a really good job. He is always fast, efficient, hard working, friendly and reliable.

The garden looks great and I love it that I can discuss with him any questions I have about how to best manage certain aspects of the garden.

Can’t fault the service!

Doreen
Doreen

First time user of Jim’s Mowing.

Had Nick from Jim’s Mowing for the first time......on initial survey I rated him the highest which was ‘Good’ but in fact this is a chance to give him Excellent! Prompt, efficient, very clean tidy worker. All immaculate when he finished!!!

Charmaine W.
Charmaine W.South Australia

Perfection

Excellent service and my yard and lawns look absolutely stunning I’m very happy with the job done. The customer service from Ryan was perfect and I will definitely use this service again.

Stress free

Carl was able to fit our job in immediately. Excellent value for the weight off our minds and our yard! We are so happy with Carl's job. We will be choosing Jim's Mowing again for our next yard projects.

Excellent service , fantastic job

Fast friendly work , good communication
Thank you for a job well done , will definitely use again . Was a big job but the two gentlemen were very efficient and friendly :) excellent

PJK
PJKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Work

Mike from Jim's Mowing did an excellent job under difficult conditions. He was dealing with a jungle rather than a lawn, but tackled it with willingness and skill. I plan to have him over again.

Great work

Fast, efficient and punctual. They did a great job slashing and mowing our garden and we were very pleased with the result. We will use again next time for sure!

Swift and efficient service

Todd and Dallas from Jims Mowing at Metford were fast and efficient both in their office work and physical work. I can recomend them without hesitation. It is a great comfort to elderly people like myself who are no longer physically capable of yard work to have a resource like them.

Penelope
PenelopeMelbourne

Damian Renwick from Jims in Rosebud

Damian came the following day after my call for a semi urgent mow and clean up. He rang with a quote which was fair and went ahead. He did a great job and we and the tenant are very pleased! Highly recommended.

Lawn mowing

Daniel was Fast reliable and had great communication skills was easy to book in and very quick at replying and communicating highly recommend Daniel from Jim’s mowing we will defiantly be using this service again

Fantastic work!

Dale did such an amazing job, mowing my back lawn. It was such a relief knowing that the professionalism and hard work was extended to my yard. Highly recommended every one!!