Jim's Mowing

Jim's Mowing

4.7 from 3,353 reviews

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great job and reasonable price

Raj worked like a Trojan and did fantastic quality work. I would highly recommend his services as the work done for the price quoted was excellent. Will definitely use again.

Rates and Fees

Best decision I have ever made.

Amazing service, extremely friendly, very affordable and would highly recommend to everyone I know. I am so happy with the service o got, that i couldn't wait to show off my lawns.

Tony from Torrensville

Tony was reliable and on time. He pruned while we were not there and even sent a photo of his work to make sure we were happy before he left. Very easy to book and pay.

Hugh's Lawnmowing

Hugh did an excellent job. He was on time and offered some advice on lawn maintenance. I would certainly use Jim's mowing services in the future. There were punctual and the price quoted was very good.

Rates and Fees

Jayden was great, got our yard tidied up quickly and with short notice before an inspection. Garden beds were weeded/slashed and lawbs were mowed and edged. Will definitely use again.

Darren was brilliant!

Darren came around after work to view the area that I need to be mowed/slashed. We had a good chat about the options and he quoted a reasonable price (considering the work that was needed it wasn't cheap - but that was not what I was looking for). When I got home the afternoon that Darren did the job - I was totally impressed with his work! Will continue to book Darren in the future to maintain the specific area of my yard. Highly recommended!!

So happy

We have thought long and hard about getting a lawn mower man. I am so thankful we have, our lawn looks great and there was no hassle to organise it.
Thanks so much.

Peter is Amazing

"Peter was excellent. The garden looks amazing and I can't wait to get planting now that all the weeds have been cleared. He was also completely professional and I would gladly hire him again if I ever needed more help keeping my garden under control. If you are in the Bacchus Marsh area definitely ask for him."

Rates and Fees

Jim’s Mowing Lathlain - 5-star Service!

Quick response, very prompt quote delivery, great communication and excellent service. Wally understood exactly what we needed done, and delivered as promised. Thanks Wally, we will definitely use your service again.

Allan is fantastic

Amazing work and next day service. Very pleased. Highly recommended. He even used a blower to get rid of the fallen leaves from the front of my house. Definitely will be calling my man again!

Wonderful job!

He has done a phenomenal job. The lawn was a mess with very long weeds that were present before we moved in. We were tasked with watering the grass every day twice a day but could not do this because of water restrictions. But after Mark came and mowed it and got rid of all the weeds and did the edges it looks amazing now! No longer ashamed of it. We can literally hold our heads up. We will be calling him again!

Prompt service

Quoted then job done 2 days after
Person arrived at time he said he would.
Very professional, did job and cleaned up to a high level of workmanship
Highly recommend for gutter cleaning

Rates and Fees

Michael did a great job!

Receptionist was very friendly and response from gardeners very quickly.Michael did his first job for me today. Garden had a lot of pruning to be done and cleaning of underbrush removal and he did it all in one morning. Was done beautiful. Thank you.

Great

Ken was initially on time, the price was reasonable and he was very friendly. Gave Ken his first mowing job yesterday and he did an excellent job and we call him back when the yard needs to be done again

Great service Jim's Mowing Team

How professional is Jim's Mowing. The receptionist takes your details, tells you the name of the person servicing your area and gets them to ring you back. I was contacted within 30 minutes and my 'out of control' lawn looking beautiful within hours. Look forward to using Andrew on a regular basis.

Excellent service!

Working with Jim’s Mowing was great! The gentleman even came on the second day to remove the green waste too. Reliable and excellent attention to detail. Would definitely work with Jim’s again.

William - Jim's Mowing in Epping VIC

Nice guy, reasonable on price, quick to quote, didn't make me wait long for an appointment and great work done. Weeded my front and back yards on a 790 square block of land with lots of vegetation. Will use again! Thanks mate.

Avinesh was excellent

"Exceptional service, delivered exactly as quoted, on time, efficiently and professionally. The communication was excellent every step of the way with regular updates from the job site. I would definitely recommend using this service again

Rates and Fees

Very quick to get the job done!

Jack was very prompt in returning my initial call. He was available within two days, came on time and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend Jack to everyone.

Great Mow Job

Big area. Mowed and whip snipped. Great job. Glenn has been great to help lady in distress. Thanks Glenn for taking my mowing worries away. I'd use you again in a snip:)

Rates and Fees

Hello could Maulik from Jim's Mowing give us a call please he has done a Job for us before at address 16 Brunswick Crescent Craigieburn. 0405 303 822 regards
I cannot help you as I am a customer of Jim's Mowing only! You will have to contact "Jim's Mowing" at Craigieburn! Sorry

Hi my name is Gary Fletcher . Tuesday 19th i thought Roger was coming today can fine out when is he coming to cut the lawns Thank you
Best thing to do is give them a call on Ph: 131546.

Can I pay by EFTPOS ?
Hi Skwidink, most of our Mowing Franchisees offer EFTPOS as a payment option as well as bank transfer. As all our Jims run their own businesses you would need to speak with your local Jim to discuss their payment methods. Cheers, Jim's Mowing