Jim's Mowing

4.9 (1,497)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.7 (1,558)

Excellent service

Awesome service !!! Fast with amazing communication and punctuality. Polite, friendly, Neat and tidy Excellent no muss no fuss Many Thanks. Will use service as often as needed, looking forward. Cheers.

First Time User

I recently used Rafael from Torquay Jim's Mowing to do a mowing & weed spraying job.
Service, advice and communication was very good and prompt.
Would certainly recommend him in this area.

Great customer service

Fantastic and great customer service from brad. Very happy with end result and cost. Good service from start to finish. Reliable and true to his word. Well done thanks ! Recommend

Debbie fitzgerald

Debbie fitzgeraldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect yard

All work was done professionally and exactly what I had asked to be done and were so quick in responding and getting the job done
Would highly recommend and definitely use again

Leanne

LeanneHunter Region, NSW

Lawn looks great

Nick was great, "Nice helpful friendly guy" turned up when he said he would. First time getting lawns done by Jim's mowing and I can for see after a few months my whole garden will look amazing,

Lawrence C.

Lawrence C.Perth, WA

Jim's mowing man, Mark.

The lawn man was punctual, polite and did a neat, thorough job. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone seeking garden services and I will certainly use his again.

Sashi G

Sashi GSydney, NSW

Getting the lawn done right

I requested a quote from Jim's Mowing. I had a call from Jeff the same morning , I sent him photos of the yard and he gave a quote and also organised to come end of that week. He was efficient, friendly and thorough. He even bagged all the grass up in our garden bags cos our garden bin was already full. Very happy and will be using again

Michaela Manning

Michaela ManningSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scott and Robbo’s garden tidy up

Scott and Robbo were totally awesome!! We are amazed by our yards transformation!! Our yard was overgrown and an eyesore. Their service was prompt, efficient and friendly. We will definitely use their service again and recommend to all our friends!!!

Ralph Perone

Ralph PeronePerth, WA

Job well done

Called Jim’s mowing and garden services and they were prompt in getting back to me and did a great job
Have now booked them in every 4 weeks and they have got back to me with no problems

JohnG

JohnGCentral, TAS

Prompt quote. Great job. Definately use again. Second time I’ve used a Jim’s service and will certainly not be the last. Looking forward to my next Jim visit from Andrew.

juju

jujuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jake did an excellent job! Thanks!!

Jake was punctual and did and extremely good job. My yard is huge and was very out of control. Will be using your services again for sure!! Thanks!! Will recommend to others.

Kev

KevSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bill from Gwandalan.

"He was excellent, friendly, fair, and a credit to your company's good reputation." He arrived when he said he would and worked quickly and efficiently. Will definitely use him again.
Kev

AngelaChicken

AngelaChickenNewcastle

Thankyou for Excellent Service

Greg from Adamstown did my front lawn and went way beyond what I expected. Was originally going to be a short term service but he has done such a wonderful job I have set up regular mowing/maintenance. Thankyou for making my life easier!!!

Sof351

Sof351Sydney, NSW

Garden Clean Up & General Mow

Conor was polite, reliable and incredibly easy to deal with. The job he did was fantastic. I am very happy with the service and will use the service regularly. Definitely a 5 star result.

Cheryl

CherylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Makeover.

Peter from Jims Mowing (Broadview South) has slashed, mowed & edged a very overgrown front yard. 2 trees were also removed & all paving bricks were sprayed. The job was then very well cleaned, leaving us with an area that can be easily maintained in the future.
Fabulous makeover at a very affordable price. Thankyou.

Aney

AneyHarrison 2914, ACT

Garden bed cleanup

Needed a garden bed cleaned up. Paul did a great job - it looks fantastic! He was very friendly and punctual and the job was done within 3 days. We definitely give him a 5 star rating ⭐

Job Satisfaction

Made a busy week so much easier

I appreciated that we were fit in at short notice. The lawns were done quickly and with no fuss. It made a busy week so much easier. Very happy customer.

We love our new lawn!

We had our front and back lawns mowed for the first time yesterday. Such friendly and kind people and neat and tidy work. Thank you so much. We love our new lawn!

Susan O.

Susan O.

Great job!

Reliable, professional, did a great job at a good price. Would recommend. Our hard had become rather out of hand, but Tim did a great job of getting it all back in order. We look forward to his ongoing maintenance of the property.

MARIANA

MARIANAPerth, WA

Thank you Andrew from Jim's Mowing Perth WA

I was pleased with the service that Andrew and his partner provided on the day and also providing me with a quick quote and also being able to mow my lawn on the same day thank you so much.

Jenny

Jennyasked

What happens if other dogs poop on our front nature strip. Does Jim’s mowing pick it up or are we expected to clean the area before they come to mow the lawn? We don’t have a dog and a lot of people in our area don’t pick up after their dogs.

Tanya
Tanya

Some pick up dog poo... probably just ask ‍

Jean

Jeanasked

We live next door to people who use Jim's mowing services to mow the lawns and generally clean the yard. They whiz in and out and when finished kick up a hell of a dust with their blow-vacs. The two properties (ours and theirs) have a back fence in common (1.5 metres high). Our unit is only 3 metres away from the boundary and their actions cause serious breathing problems for my husband. We have tried talking to the workers about the problem but they are rude and abusive. It appears that they are only interested in doing a fast job and moving on to the next as quickly as possible.
Is it OK for these people to pollute the air in such a manner with no thought for the serious consequences to others?
What is wrong with a two way blow/suck vac?
Does the franchise have no guidelines or stipulations about the safety of others?

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Hi I was wondering can I pay off my gardens being done as I don't work I'm on the invalid benefit things were better 6 months ago when my husband was here sadly he died.. Thank, u

Jim's Mowing
Jims G.Jim's Mowing

Chat to the franchisee and they can arrange something for you.

Get an answer from our members and Jim's Mowing representatives