Jim's Mowing

Jim's Mowing

4.8 from 3,800 reviews

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,499

Such a great job.

The Contractors name is Alexey -I asked him to do two mows for me until my husband can resume doing them - I am very grateful for the great job done. He did all the edges with the weed eater and mowed the lawn nice and short showing no mowing lines at all - Alexey was very helpful as i know it is a busy time of year. I have no hesitation in giving 5stars.

Excellent job done

Very helpful and would recommend Mike to my friends. Mike contacted me as advised and made time to come and give us a quote and then job done the next day.

Louise

LouiseHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service! Highly recommended

We hired Grant for a gutter clean. He was Professional, prompt and very knowledgeable and polite. Very reasonable price.
We had a concern post service and Grant followed up on my concerns and I am extremely impressed.

Leisa

LeisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did a great job. The place looks so tidy. Priyank did everything efficiently and arrived promptly. Friendly service. Great negotiation of price. Highly recommended. I would definitely get Priyank back regularly.

Fergus W.

Fergus W.Hunter Region, NSW

End of lease mow Singleton.

Matthew (singleton) was very good. Got there in heaps of time for an end of lease mow and he did a very good job. Would use again if needed again.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Excellent job, service and communication

Michael did a super job. He was prompt, efficient and very helpful. The result of his mowing and pruning was a very neat and tidy garden. He even did more than he quoted for. He was friendly and professional and I have no hesitation in using his services long-term. The results of his work met my expectations.

Frank

Frank

Prompt and reliable, highly recommended

Michael was friendly courteous and accommodating. He fit us in asap due to our interstate move this week and even helped my wife to lift an item to her car.

Excellent service and value

The franchisee for the Coorparoo location did a fantastic job on our yard. Was quoted for mowing and weed removal and results exceeded my expectations. Would have no issues recommending to others.

5 star rating!

Fantastic customer service, quick response to enquiry, polite, professional and affordable pricing. Turned up on time for the job. Excellent quality job of lawns, weeding of garden beds and removal of rubbish and palm leaves.

Kinquin

Kinquin

Absolute legend

"Will was very kind and great. Asked him if he can do it same day, and he was able to even though tired and it was a job well done. Will book him any time any day." He also helped me removed all the tree trunks that I had already cut.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adrian in Melbourne

Great job.....very professional....completed job in a timely manner and also offered ongoing care and advice for garden maintenance.
Adrian was also able to meet at a time which worked around my schedule.

manikantachwdr

manikantachwdrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

Darren from Jims mowing is very good with their system they contacted me immediately when I asked a query for my house. Darren visited our house once to give a free quote and next day for the mowing. Appreciate his commitment. And finally the work is very good.

Thanks Darren

Penny

PennyMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service

I have used Jim's Mowing in the past so was confident arranging the same again at my new home. Bernard didn't disappoint. Prompt delivery of service at a very reasonable price. Thanks!

Really happy, great job!

David was amazing, he did a great job of our garden (which was very overgrown!!). We're delighted with how wonderful it looks, and will definitely continue to have a garden maintenance package with him each month.

Jitender was great!

"Jitender was very efficient and did a really thorough job of weeding, mowing and pruning my garden. I had let things slip quite a bit, so I was surprised by how quickly he did it, and how neat it looked. He was friendly, easy to communicate with and helpful. I highly recommend him!"

Great team

Hi I enquired about getting my property maintained through Jim's mowing,I was put into a man called Geoff,he arrived gave me a quote and proceeded to do my section what a great job he done,I highly reccomend Jim's services to all.and am looking forwards to working with Geoff in the future.thanks Diane

Highly recommended

Wayne offers great communication and reliable service. We've had a few service providers before, with indifferent results, and we have been so pleased to find someone who offers a professional service. I recommend Jim's Mowing.

Risse

RisseSydney, NSW

Expectations exceeded. Professional

Emmanuel from Jims mowing was highly professional. He did an incredible job considering how high and how instead the hard work was. High recommend booking! We are extremely happy with his work and thank him very much

James C

James CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking mowing

Till now I haven't had an issue using Jims Mowing services.
In the last 5 years there has been 4 x Jims mowing contractors changing over and to look after my property in Cowes Victoria as they move on or whatever.
The last guy came for the first time last week ans as per the photo this is my lawn.
It taken me 3 hours to clean up his mess.
Sorry but never will us services of people who just don't care or take pride in their work.

Dean

DeanVictoria

A Great service provider.

Very easy to organise, multiple services and easy to communicate with. Has all the equipment required and did the job to a higher standard than was discussed.

Fast and professional with a personal touch