2Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

2Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

98% · 67813 · 2%
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Jim's Tree and Stump Removal? Claim your listing.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super impressed

These guys did a great job! I was really impressed by Garry's quote, and also his thoroughness to take footage and comment via a video recording as to what needed to happen with the job.
When the two guys came the following week they were very efficient... minimal damage to the trees in front. Cleaned up the area beautifully before they left! Awesome job!
David R.
David R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job!

Incredibly prompt. Workers showed on time only to find it was way more involved than first thought. Not to worry. These guys were outstanding. Cost a touch more but I couldn’t fault these guys. And super nice to boot. Would not hesitate to recommend!!
Rates and Fees
SJj
SJjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stump Removal

Great guys, great service, did a great job with my big tree trunks ! and even cleaned up after themselves. ! Cheers fellaz
Nihal
Nihal Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Happy retired pensioner

I would like to thank Maninder Jangu and his partners for the very friendly, prompt, reliable, professional and efficient work to remove a tree stump and roots. Their prices were reasonable and they offered me a discount being a pensioner. They even helped to cut up the tree trunk (which was done earlier) into small pieces so I can get rid of them in the garden waste bin. What was most striking to me was their courteous attitude and did what I wanted done. I will always use only them in the future and have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends, neighbours and especially pensioners. These days it is hard to find reliable and honest people and I'm glad I came across this team. I wish their business well in the future.
P and I
P and IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Jim’s Stump Removal Services are highly recommended

Nick McEvoy did such a great job and very pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend him for any stump removal job. Cant go wrong. On time and competitively priced. Thanks Nick M
Chris Fitz
Chris FitzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Quick to provide a quote and complete the job to my satisfaction.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.3 posts

Exactly as requested

Work done exactly as I requested. A number of small trees removed including all debris. Will definitely be using this service again.
KeH
KeH

Great quality service

The service was excellent, the staff was friendly, and the tree removal was of high quality
Danica S.
Danica S.

Great experience

Prompt, efficient, friendly service. Good communication and good cleanup, well done to the boys.
Jeff P
Jeff PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Palm tree removal

Friendly, prompt and efficient. I have no problems recommending Gary
Chantal
Chantal

Happy Customer

I had some pittosporum trees one moment and then in the next they were gone. Poof. No mess and barely a trace of the work. Professional and no nonsense. Would recommend.
Roger Dunn
Roger DunnPerth, WA2 posts

A Great Team !

Great team of Guys that did a Great job and Would Recommended to Anyone requiring this Service . Definitely 5 Star !!
Greg
GregPerth, WA

AMAZING

Prompt in responding to my enquiry & request for a quote. Very reasonably priced compared to others. Punctual on the day of work. Excellent workmanship. I now have city views!!!! They even left the garden tidier on leaving. Would I recommend these guys -YES!!!
Mark G.
Mark G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys were professional in what they do, highly recommended

The price , easy to communicate with , on time and tidied up everything , very happy AAAA+
Chris
Chris

Reliable great guys who did a fantastic job prompt and reasonably priced