Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

• Rates and Fees

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A stress free experience

The tree pruners, turned up on time, did a careful neat job following my directions and cleaned up after themselves. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work they did.

Joe
JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work, no hassles

Nigel and his team were efficient and friendly,
Explaining every step. I felt confident in his work
and had no need to worry as everything was taken care of. Great service,

Debbi M.
Debbi M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE

-Manny turned up on time
- excellent communication throughout the service
-pricing was reasonable
-very happy with results , I had some trees /Yukkas removed , and the tree that is remaining is looking lovely . The garden has much more light now .

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Jim's Tree and Stump Removal compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Brian
Brian

Great for tree removal, would not recommend for pruning.

Asked for one thing, got another.

Canberra franchise.
Asked for a quote for a tree to be cut back hard, it was the cheapest quote by $20. It wasn't cut back hard (see photo), so we complained. John came out, said he wanted us to be happy. Instead he argued that his quote said 3m from the power lines and it met Evoenergy requirements, and we shouldn't have accepted the quote. So, forget about what you ask for verbally, it's whatever they write on the quote. Never again.

Gary from Mulgrave Vic
Gary from Mulgrave VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tree/shrub removal

Excellent job by Malcolm and the team. On time ... professional ... safety conscious (JSA`s) ... left site as quoted. Removed 5m trees which were choked by ivy and trimmed shrubs. Good value for money. Would recommend them 100%.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job, fast and professional

Excellent work at a fast pace (cutting down my 6m high tree/hedges to 3m). They took away all the debris and cleaned up all of the mess too so my garden was nice and clean after all of the works.

Aish
AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uninterested

Received text from a Jim's trees man saying he was busy all that week after he was told to contact me and he never offered to come out for a quote to make a day or time. He asked me what the job was so to give me a quote via texting but no offer to actual quote me. So as far as I'm concerned they are unreliable & not interested in small Jobs so went elsewhere to get this job done.

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tree Removal

Two words to describe Jim's Trees are responsive and professional. We had our tree removed from our house within 48 hrs of on enquiry with a cost competitive quote. Would highly recommend them.

Jim
Jim

Excellent work and clean-up: Avneet Singh's Team: Kew & Malvern East

I needed a huge tree, some smaller shrubs removed, and was really impressed with the terrific professionalism of communication, the process and the team.

Approximately a year later I needed some major pruning done in the garden and to clear sightlines away from security cameras. Again Av's team did a great job.
Thank you, very much appreciated.

Paul Lucas
Paul Lucas Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trim a hedge at the rear of the house

David responded quickly to the request for a quote, his price was competitive, the job completed in a timely manner, the yard was left clean and tidy, they accommodated for a dog in the yard, very happy with the results

Excellent company to deal with

Fantastic company one phone call made oppointment arvinder came out quoted job next day the team came out job completed all cleaned up highly would recommend to anyone thinking of doing tree pruning and tree removal all the best

Have none
Have none

Great job done!

John and his team did a great job as well as leave my home clean and tidy where they worked and anywhere else they were likely to trail rubbish. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tree services.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service and value

Recently had a small tree stump removed ,the guys done a top job,,very friendly and careful with surrounding plants and left no mess at all,would highly recommend Jim’s ,with a fee of $180. Could not go wrong

Great experience

Very efficient, came the next day and got the job done. 5 trees removed over a period of 3-4 hours. Very pleasant and helpful. Cleaned up afterwards with very little tidying leftover. I would recommend to family and friends.

Zigi W.
Zigi W.asked

I have been asked to fill out a review of a tree removed at92 Aquarius drive Frankston.We have only received the quote and the removal of the tree is still pending,When will the work be carried out?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Why ask a review site ?

Colin52
Colin52

Post it on their facebook page and send them a message.
I have my own issues with them. Phoned two weeks ago and they said some one would come out for a quote but never did along with 2 others that said they were coming too. Don't know how they survive with refusing work.

Kris
Krisasked

Hello, I am after someone to clean up my garden, weed, trim hedges etc - can you do that? Thank you.

Paul M.
Paul M.

I reckon Jim's have lots of garden experience, that's how their wonderful business got off the ground in the first place.

Mary Smart
Mary Smartasked

Hi, I am after a quote to have trees removed on my block in Mt Eliza. Could you let me know if this is something you do. Regards, Mary Smart

See all Jim's Tree and Stump Removal questions