Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Was very happy with Nathan's crew removal of a rampant creeper and several dead trees.

Nathan was courteous and professional when he came to quote for a creeper and tree removals. We agreed on time and price. The crew arrived as expected and the work was done as agreed. They worked hard and well. Were friendly and courteous and cleaned up before they finished. Highly recommended.

Great job

Very professional. Work done in good time. They arrived on time and checked in before finishing to make sure I was happy. Happy to recommend Graeme and Pat to anyone needing the service.

Rates and Fees

Great crew of happy hard workers cleared my yards so fast.

Avneet knew that to maximise the resale value of my derelict home I needed to show the size of the land. His crew were such hard working and did a sensational job removing dead trees and massively overgrown ones. I can see my pretty little cottage again!. Highly Recommended

Pepper tree pest

For anyone needing some tree work done around your home may I recommend Jim's tree and stump removal we had the pleasure of Jay from Jim's attending to our pesky pepper tree problems quote was great, Jay turned up on time got stuck in, and was gone in 2 hours and cleaned up' ... Pepper tree problem solved... Big thanks Jay. Regards Mark

Highly recommended!

Fast quotation, punctual attendance from a great team, professional execution of tree removal & cleanup, trimming & boxing of other trees & hedges, plus remedial action on a split tree trunk. Have used similar services in the past, but this one tops them all. Will certainly recommend this team and will use them again next season. Michael B, East Bentleigh

Rates and Fees

Simple to arrange simply fixed!

"1 Did job 2 filled in holes 3 cleaned up 4 on time 5 pleasant and courteous. So all good. Price think market however did good job so no problem"

Nothing short of: EXCEPTIONAL

Jim's Tree & Stump Removal... wow. I was reluctant to call these guys. What a FANTASTIC surprise! Nali, the guy that I spoke to, was not only extremely Professional but these guys have rocked up on time and after removing the trees have left the place IMPECCABLY clean. Amazing; full stop!

Couldn't fault the service offered

Timely efficient good price and great service. Definitely have recommended to others. I would use the team again. Thanks for pruning the trees, shrubs tidying the back and front yards.

Highly reccommended

Ecellent work, timely, good price, great to deal with, very professional. I will definitely use John & his team again and highly recommend them. Removed a tree for me, ground the stump, pruned my massive hedge away from powerlines in such a way that it will now grow away from the powerlines and i can largely maintain it myself. Really appreciated that - clearly in my interests even though not necessarily theirs in terms of future work! Great customer focus.

Prompt Efficient & Courteous

Nick & his Team were excellent. Arrived on time did pruning of Maple Trees exactly as I wanted and cleared away all debris. Friendly and Courteous and made sure I was happy with everything. Even put my clothesline back in place for me. I would highly recommend Nick and his Team, Will definitely call them again

Fantastic

Yvor did what l requested ,cleaned up ,plus removed the tree straight away fantastic
Yvor very efficient and friendly manner.if in the future l need a tree removed l would not hesitate to request the service of yvor thank you

Friendly phone contact and cheerful manner.

Aram had a friendly manner and called at the end of his work day which ended up being after dark. This I felt went above and beyond the call of duty. As it happens we did not use the service this time but would not hesitate to call again in the future.

Fantastic job

Did a great job will use them again did exactly what I wanted done came on time very friendly and easy to talk to about what I needed to be done

Very efficient and friendly service

The guys did a great job and even took some other branches away without charging. Quote was also very competitive. They were able to come over within a few days of the tree coming down.

Mulching

I rang Jims Mowing to have a heap of branches removed that my husband had chopped down. Our front yard was full and Avneet did a fabulous job. The boys arrived and within 10 minutes they had mulched the branches, raked the remaining leaves etc and left our place very tidy. Thank you Avneet and Team.

Happy and satisfied customer

"The 3 workers carried on swiftly regardless of rain. In under an hour they had both ornamental pear trees trimmed, all debris was cleared away, and all pot plants restored to their correct place. They even trimmed a couple of shrubs, and removed branches which had fallen over the fence into the neighbors yard. I highly recommend Ryan and his team."

Aram did a fantastic job!

Aram did a good job! Fast and fabulous!!! Make my front yard nice and tidy again!!! And the cost was reasonable! Couldn’t be happier more! Will recommend to the friends

Very Happy

Jay's quote (Tree pruning and 2 x huge stump removal / grinding) was the cheapest by far. Although the job turned out much harder than he expected he powered on and the job is done. I am very happy with Jay and his work and will recommend him.

Great service, quick response to my request for a quote. Nigel is a lovely friendly guy. Work quoted was reasonably priced. I would definitely use Nigel again. I would recommend him.

superb service including the quotation to the actual tree removal

Happy to recommend Jim's Tree and Stump removal,The quotation from Avneet was the best out of the three I obtained and the promptness Avneet offered in being able to get the large tree actually cut down and removed, at a suitable time of the day, was greatly appreciated.
We decided to forego getting the stump ground out as access for the stump grinder was a bit too difficult.
The actual tree cutting team were a pleasure to have on the property and they had the job done including a couple of minor extra limbs cut off another tree, all inside in the 2 hours Avneet said it would take.
I have at least one other large tree that I need to get cut down and removed, and Jim's Tree and stump removal would certainly be my preferred "go to' contractor to get the job done when I have the spare funds to cover the cost.

Happy to recommend Jim's tree and Stump removal to anyone needing such a service.