Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Excellent service. Would highly recommend!

Scott and his Sydney Eastern Suburbs team did a great job. The price, the quality of work and the professionalism from start to finish all made for a top notch service. Thanks!

perfect job by Glen Bankstown branch 2200

Jims tree Sydney bankstown 2200 branch Glen did a perfect job. climb up to higher than 10 meters, pruned branches very good job. also price is very good. highly recommended his team. his ph 0435502951, or you can reach him by head office web site. thanks Glen, best regards

Very happy with result and price.

We had two large trees which needed to be removed from our property. Arvinder was absolutely lovely and completed the job well. His team worked quickly and competently and we are very happy with the service overall. Everything was tidied up afterwards so we were left with no mess to clean up. It has been an easy process from start to finish. Will definitely recommend Arvinder to our friends and family.

Great service, on time.

On time, friendly & very attentive to my requirements. Would definitely re commend & use Nathan's services again. Completed all tree pruning professionally, thoroughly & cleaned up afterwards. Nathan even pruned & mulched some extra tree branches as part of his service at no extra cost.

Removal of two large trees and stumps

Would recommend Jim’s Tree and Stump Removal to others. Nathan and his completed the job quickly without too much damage to other plants. I was kept up to date on any issues and progress.

Excellent work

Efficient, reliable, obliging, did a good job, fair price, no whinging like many do. A pleasure to have Nigel and Tom on site. Unlike others who relied on me taking photos, Nigel came to see the job to give the quote. The job was completed two days later, on the day and time he specified.

Great work

Ryan was excellent. Contacted me on the day I requested a quote. Came when he said he would come. Did the job professionally and quickly. Kept checking in that I was happy with the job. Well done.

So knowledgeable

This service was great. Very easy, understanding of what I wanted and very knowledgeable. Pleasure to deal with. I would use him again and recommend to others. Thank you Jamie.

Excellent Job!

Thank you to Jamie for doing a great job removing the stump from our back garden.
A pleasure to deal with and left the place tidy. I would recommend to anyone!

Great work

I have used this service twice now and will use them again in the future if needed. Great service, very quick response all rubbish removed and left completely tidy.
Thanks guys

Stump Remover

Very happy with a quick response and a time organised without waiting
Very helpful and would recommend this service without hesitation
Will definitely get them back as we slowly clean up our property

Disappointed

Was given a date and time for a quote to remove 3 trees and grind stumps. Still waiting, no show and no telephone call ! If and when he decides to make contact, too late mate the job is going to someone else that can be bothered .

Nigel and his team did a great job taking down two pine trees from out the front of my house and grinding the stumps. Well priced too I thought.
I would definitely reccomend.

Great service!

Ryan and his team did a great job chipping our cuttings in Surrey Hills. Good communication, turned up on time and were very efficient. If i need work done in the future would not hesitate to use them again.

Fantastic job!

Nathan and his team did an amazing job removing six trees from our back yard. They were professional and efficient and left our place tidier than it was when they arrived.

Excellent service. Prompt and efficient.

Graeme was prompt and provide a service we requested. Easy to communicate and deal with our neighbour as well. Excellent job done. Clean up was great and stress-free. We will defiantly hire him again for future tree problems.

Great Job

Jamie& his crew were quick & efficient. They listened to what was said and it was carried out as we wanted it. The team were a very nice team. Thanks Jamie

Excellent result

Needed a large palm tree removed. Work was done very efficiently and on time with no damage to any of our garden. Clean-up was totally thorough. Would recommend this company

Prompt and efficient

Nigel was prompt and organised. The team he sent were also prompt, polite, efficient, and left the yard tidy. They accommodated all my requests, & provided good advice. Will use again.

Great result

one tree gone and two large stumps removed and all left very tidy!
Kes and the team were great at getting in touch and keeping in touch as we juggled access to the area and other contractors. Nothing was ever a problem.