Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tgj

tgjMelbourne

Faultless

The guys did an awesome job. We had a difficult site with many rocks. Great price with the bonus of being friendly and honest. I would definitely use and recommend again.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond Expectations

Very prompt attendance to quote work and excellent Communication from Arvinder. Great team work to get work done efficiently. Took care not to damage items in the work area. Good clean up before leaving the property.

Branch Chipping

"Martin was outstanding and I was 110% happy with the job done and price and will recommend to others. Section was left clean and tidy. Keep up the great work guys."

Excellent service

William and Martin were great to deal with. Very happy with the work done (trees topped) and the price quoted. I came home to find the work completed and the area cleaned perfectly. Will definitely use them again!

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great service!

Nathan from Jim's tree and stump removal was very quick to deal with my large fallen branch,. He was also very reassuring. A great bloke!! I was very impressed with the efficiency of the Service. When I rang them after the big storm they answered straight away and provided excellent service on the same day!

Conor

ConorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Excellent service, fast and efficient at the job! Removed the stump effectively and quickly. Payment was easy to sort with the online invoice being emailed to myself after the job completion.

Money Well Spent

Awesome service.

Tony was excellent. He called me within minutes of my enquiry, provided a quote within 24 hours and carried out the work on time and of a great standard. I will definitely use him

Rates and Fees

Professional, hardworking and a great result

Jay Wagner and the boys did a top job removing a VERY large tree and trimming back some others for us. Very friendly and professional from the first phone call right through to job completion. We'll definitely use them again when needed and will recommend to friends. Thanks guys!

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick & Efficient

Malcolm Neville & crew, a great bunch of guys.. Polite, professional, worked safely & respectfully with each other. The work was done so efficiently and quick, the best hired tree pruners I have ever experienced.

Rates and Fees

Avneet was excellent in his communication and directing his team. His crew were very professional, polite, worked well together and cleaned up afterwards. Would recommend.
NB I don't have a Google account.

Excellent services

They were removing two trees (one of significant size), and general tidying of bouganvillea in back yard and pruning. Avneet and his crew were all extremely courteous and they did a beautiful job of tidying up after, could not have asked for more

Joanna Williams

Joanna WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb service

Jay Wagner from Jim's Tree & Stump removals did an amazing job removing a few trees from my yard. He did it in short notice and was quick and efficient. We were really grateful for the speed and efficiency of his service.

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Fabulous - area looks so much better.

Bill and crew did a great job removing 3 pine trees. Removed the trees cleaned up after themselves. No more mess. We can now enjoy our patio area. Thank you

Geoff L

Geoff LPerth, WA

Fast efficient work

I was very pleased with Jim's. The 3 guys who came to remove 2 palm trees were experienced and did the job quickly and without fuss. They cleaned up the site when finished. Also the quote was very reasonable

Faye

FayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Malcom Neville

Agree with the previous review. Excellent service, on time, great communication, crew were friendly and paid attention to safety. Malcolm was very knowledgeable, courteous, very professional. Left property clean. Would recommend.

Disappointed26

Disappointed26Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

Malcolm was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. His team arrived on time and worked effectively so were finished quickly. They cleaned up after themselves and l would use their services again. My only concern was the initial survey link sent was for a Google review and if you don't have a Goggle account you are unable to review them. The survey via mobile was far better."

Service at its best!

In matter of minutes, I had a call to discuss my needs from Jim's tree removal.
Very efficient at preparing a quote for works required prompt service delivered.
Look no further.
Julie @ garden studios

Peter D.

Peter D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and prompt service

He gave the best quote. His team left place in orderly manner. He identified problems with other trees and gave advice on how to deal with the issue. I recommended him to anyone.

Rates and Fees

Glenn @ Jim's is now my go-to tree man.

From my first contact with Glenn arriving to quote, until the final clean-up afte the job, Glenn and his team were totally professional and helpful.
If everyone one I hired had the customer service attitude of Glenn, hiring trades and services would be a pleasure and problem free.