Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ElenaH

ElenaHPerth, WA

Big thanks for great job!

Very quick response. Ive contacted few companies before and never heard back.
Very satisfied with job which was done quickly and exactly what I wanted. Would recommend these guys to all my friends.

Paolo

Paolo

Tree removal and edge trimming

Very professional work. Extremely pleased with the results. Arrived on time and carried out the work very efficiently. The premises were left clean. I was very satisfied on the manner in which the work was carried out.

Quick and efficient service

He gave us the best quote, responded promptly and completed the job leaving the site clean and tidy. I would use him again when we next need similar work doing.

Responsive and Friendly.

I received the quote on the same day that I called. It was very reasonable. The tree and stump removal was done quickly and they cleaned up after themselves. It was as if by magic - I got home and it was all done.
Would definitely recommend. Thanks

Dan S.

Dan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent stuff

Jay and co did an excellent job. The price quoted was the best I'd found for a small job. Jay was very courteous and considerate, even used an electric saw so as not to disturb me whilst i was working. Highly recommended.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Very pleased great service. Will highly recommend to others"

Nathan provided a quote, followed up and was prompt in responding. A professional and courteous service. Highly recommend him - he understands and delivers excellent customer service. thank you for an excellent job. I would definitely recommend Jim's trees and stump removal.

Sandra N.

Sandra N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job! Very professional. Highly recommended.

Arvinder has a very pleasant manner. He was helpful and knowledgeable and gave good advice. His work was carried out very professionally and I was pleased with the outcome. I would happily recommend his services.

Viv

VivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Job

The guys did a great job, thank you! They even cleaned up the mess afterwards, and left me some nice firewood for next winter. I will grow some more trees so I can ask you back to do some more!

Paige

PaigeGold Coast

Prompt and well carried out service

We requested a quote which was provided to us within an hour, with the work being carried out the next day! Very quick service and completed very well. The price was very reasonable too!

Leigh

LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with service

Jamie sent us a very competitive quote that included stump removal of 6 trees. We accepted and the speed of the process was amazing. In about 1.5 hours the work was done and the place was cleaned up and the stumps were cut up into fireplace sized logs and left on site at our request as we have a log burner. Would highly recommend this highly professional team in particular.

Rosie Flynn

Rosie FlynnPerth, WA

Excellent, will recommend!

I was really pleased with excellent service, they were fast and efficient, reasonably priced and they cleaned up really well too. I would definitely recommend Jim's Trees to friends and family.

Prakash K.

Prakash K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service highly recommended

I am very happy with the work carried out job well done.
- Prompt quote provided on the same day of the inquiry.
- Following the quote I was contacted back the same evening to book the appointment.

Mark D.

Mark D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and reasonable rates

Nathan turned up on time, he was easy to deal with, pleasant manner. I asked to have some of the trunk for firewood, which he obliged. Cleaned up after the job. Thanks .

Rates and Fees

Complete exactly to specs.

Martin and William:
* Arrived at stated time to quote and started work when/as agreed;
* quote was reasonable;
* took all H&S measures required;
* had appropriate equipment/PPE;
* job done completely to agreed specifications;
* clean up completed to high standard.

Great Tree and Stump Removal Service

Jay and team are fantastic arborists, really knew their stuff - knew pretty much the names of any plants they encountered. Price was very reasonable and work was clean, on time, and quick. Quote and work was done within the same week. Stump grinder actually broke during work on the day but got it fixed at the shop and finished work before the day was over.

bill

billGarran 2605, ACT

Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

These guys were great. They came and removed my tree stump at my home only a couple of hour after my email quote. Very professional and friendly, with new equipment too! Would recommend them and will use them again.

Happy with the job

Very happy with the service, rang when he said he would, did a great job. A friendly chap too. Given the fact it was a tight time frame in which to get the job done, I was especially happy.

Cool at last

Cool at lastGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick response, great work!

We would happily recommend Malcolm, & will get him back soon to do some more work. Appreciated his quick, professional response to an urgent job and were very happy with his work.

Job well done!

Prompt to visit and assess the job. 'On the ball' when it came to the day for tree work and very professional to deal with. More than Happy. Would recommend to others.

FrankJV

FrankJVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great manner, great job, good price.

Jay from Jim’s was a pleasure to deal with and did a great tree removal and stump grinding at a value for money price.
Highly recommend Jay to anyone who asks.