Jim's Tree and Stump Removal

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lopped

LoppedPerth, WA

Shout out to Troy, very very nice guy and Thankyou again

Troy AWESOME, excellent price, excellent job, would recommend in a flash as he was eager and flexable with the job I needed done. Thankyou again for being prompt and reliable.

Ruth Oldfield

Ruth OldfieldPearce 2607, ACT

Responsive, efficient, and went the extra mile!

John from Jim's charged less than competitors for ACT Govt-required tree branch clearing from power lines, and he even tidied up some other hedges and trees into the bargain! Quick response time, fast delivery, one satisfied customer! Happy to recommend.

Graeme P

Graeme PAustralian Capital Territory

Great Service

We engaged Jim's Tree and Stump Removal to clear branches from powerlines after receiving a network protection notice from our power provider. John was very helpful, friendly, prompt and efficient. Very happy with the service provided.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how Jim's Tree and Stump Removal compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Zhongming L.

Zhongming L.South East Queensland, QLD

I am the first time to contact Jim's Tree and Stump Removal. I am satisfied by their services. Great Job
Highly recommended. They are the best one to choose, no hesitation.

Patrish D

Patrish DPerth, WA

Excellent value

Impressive work all round from Jonas and his team. My requirements were heard and totally met. Work was done promptly and expertly, the team was friendly and polite, and it was all tidied up. Price very reasonable. I'd definitely recommend them!

Never experienced a perfect service like Jim's Stump and Tree removal

Glen Holden gave us more than we expected. All through the chopping of branches and removal of the tree he and his team took great care not to damage our fence or the garden. Completed the removal in record time, cleaned up the garden and left the premises spotless. Can recommend Jim's for excellent service.

Very efficient

John and his team from Jim's Tree and Stump Removal has been super efficient. The team of four to five arrived before the promised time and finished before the scheduled time. We had branches removed just below the power lines and had couple of other trees and hedges trimmed. Everything has been also cleaned very professionally after the work. I've seen their mulching machine working several times in our neighbourhood.

Marea

MareaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

Chris reacted to my inquiry quickly and performed the stump removal expertly from a small space and completed the job according to my instructions and left the site clean and in good condition.

Job Satisfaction

Pruning plum and feijoa trees

Very pleased with the pruning service and consultation before beginning, and the team were very happy to be directed by us as our fruit trees are very old but very loved. Would definitely recommend.

The librarian

The librarianMelbourne

Excellent work

Nali's team from Jim's trees did a great job removing heavy branches overhanging a power line. Three very obliging and pleasant men arrived on time with their mulcher. They even mulched up other branches on site which I would have had to get rid of myself. Without asking.

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be careful

Not impressed. Tree guy arrived in his own car after 3.30pm(after I waited all day with no calls)as their truck had broken down. Another guy arrived with chainsaw,but used my ladder and shears,and I raked up mess with my rake.
Then they borrowed my neighbour's blower to clean up,and took away cut branches two days later.

Great Service.

I found the service to be excellent. I was super impressed by the fast and efficient service both automated via their systems and personal contact. Highly recommend. Price was excellent.

Excellent work

An extremely efficient service from start to finish.
Great job on the pruning and removal of debris.
Left the property very clean and tidy.
Would thoroughly recommendTony and Alex’s service
to anyone requiring pruning service.
I

Job Satisfaction

Great service at an incredible price point!

Kes was excellent! He met me at the site, quickly assessed what was required, made some recommendations (that actually saved us some money), and had the work completed before we even realized. I'd highly recommend Kes and look forward to working with him on other projects as they come up. Great stuff!

Excellent job

Avneet responded to my request on internet promptly, turn up promptly to provide the quote which was very reasonable. His team turn up on time and I couldn't be more happy with the work their provided. Guys were very good, quick and defiantly knew what they were doing. Happy to consult with me and make adjustments where required. I will use their service again in the future and I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone needing tree trimming service.

Would Highly Recommend - Thank You

I called Tony regarding an urgent job on Sunday night. We were getting our deck installed on the Tuesday coming and completely over looked getting the tree stumps removed. Tony was super helpful and reassured me they would be able to fit the job in on Monday evening. There were 8 stumps in total around the deck. Tony and his team done an amazing job and our deck was installed perfectly as the stumps were removed. We then called Tony and his team back to remove the other 10 stumps around the garden. Would highly recommend we called on Saturday evening and the team were back round on Monday afternoon to remove the rest. If thats not great service i don't know what is. Thank you so much, our garden is looking amazing. Would highly recommend!!

Job Satisfaction

"a very pleasing result and experience . . . will definitely recommend to others and use again in the future"

Prompt service, quality work and satisfactory clean up. Staff members were friendly and very professional . I will recommend Wayne and his team to friends and associates without hesitation as will definitely look to use their services again should the need arise.

drea

drea

Big difference to my new garden.

Sam and his mate turned up right on time and got to work right away. I was very happy with the efficient way they work as a team. They cleaned up the garden to a very good standard. Some of the trees were a bit big for their mulcher. They left the wood on the nature strip and arranged for someone to come and take what he could on his trailer. What is left would be good for someone to make sculptures out of them.

Extended service

"On time,work thoroughly .tasks done.will recommend to others and I will contact them again for future work. Staff members are friendly, helpful, professional. Keep up the good work guys."
Thanks for your hard work .

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and quality work and very friendly....cut down tree

Will definitely be recommending very professional work cutting down my huge gum tree and friendly guys .... l will also be definitely be using these guys again and really appreciated them being so kind to my dad