UrbanYou

Emma R.

Emma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

UrbanYou cleaning has been excellent. The house is tidy and clean and beds made - every time! Coming home after a clean is fabulous- I would recommend the service very highly.

George

GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible service

Terrible service , I wish I could give zero star. They charged us 7.5 hours two cleaners for our house Taylors Hill . Today they sent us one young guy who did the job in 3.5 hours and left the house very dirty , absolutely terrible job and a scam Stay away from this company everyone . We will speak to them tomorrow and either they send someone to clean the house or refund us the money or I will contact consumer affairs Victoria ... you cant rip us off

Jules J

Jules JSydney, NSW

Fantastic service - very happy!

We've always had a great experience with UrbanYou. Our most recent cleaner Anna, is fantastic - very thorough with fantastic attention to detail, our apartment looked lovely. Super easy to book too - can't recommend UrbanYou enough!

Vinay Menon

Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service - thorough, efficient, friendly staff. Easy to book, and punctual on the day. Thanks Nick, you were brilliant. Left my house in excellent condition, and went the extra mile to do a thorough clean. Much appreciated.

Lil

Lil

Happy customer

From the start UrbanYou was simple to use. The customer service was great. The cleaners were lovely and did a great job. They dusted places I hadnt dusted (embarrassingly) for years!

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Easy to use, convenient.

Pleasant cleaners, place was nice & tidy. No fuss. Looking forward to continuing to use Urban You..
Kept me up to date also that morning when arriving to clean. Thank you

Great service and so easy

The service was so easy to book online. My cleaner was prompt and efficient and it was so nice to come home to a clean house. Super easy to deal with. Very happy with the service and will continue to use.

Was perfect!

Such a great service, it was definitely the spring clean I was after. No more dust, and all the little nooks and cranny's were cleansed. You will not be disappointed!

Szg

SzgSydney, NSW

Perfect

Good service, also very kind and helpful customer service. I recommend for everyone. It's good to come home in a clean and tidy apartment! It's worth to try it! Thank you

Fantastic!

A wonderful fortnightly investment. Professional, on time and detailed. Beatriz is fantastic and very polite. Makes a huge difference to our week. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a cleaner.

Lin

LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fabulous

I receive a weekly clean and the job is always outstanding. Ive never been disappointed. Im also kept up to date, even to say they are 20mins late. Ive had several different services over the years but urban you have been wonderful.

Renee Q

Renee QSydney

Fortnightly clean day is the best

We love having our regular clean every second Tuesday. Between work, kids and everything in between having the fortnightly clean is a big help to our busy family. Highly recommend

Look forward to cleaning day!

We use UrbanYou cleaners weekly. The two women who clean our house are always punctual and friendly (even when I held them up once for an emergency nappy change!) Am comfortable leaving my house in their care and look forward to coming home to a new one each week!

Excellent service!

Great service. Very happy with the whole process. Booking was easy and helpful, cleaning team were lovely. Very efficient, quick and thorough. The pricing is much better than I expected.

Once a fortnight clean makes our busy life so much easier!

We love having our cleaning team visit us every 2nd Saturday so the house is fresh for a nice relaxing weekend at home! It makes upkeep until the next visit manageable during busy weekday life.
The bathroom is always cleaned so thoroughly :)

Vic

VicSydney, NSW

Great Clean!

Cleaner came with all his equipment and was very thorough. Have used several cleaning services in the past and i highly recommend this cleaning service to anyone who wants a good job done.0

Perfectly clean

The cleaner was very friendly and did his absolute best to clean the whole apartment. The cleaner was fully equipped and brought everything on his own. Overall, the service was excellent.

Reliable service

The cleaners are reliable and do a good job. It feels refreshing to come home to a clean house. Better vacuuming under beds and dusting free surfaces would be appreciated.

Sharyn T.

Sharyn T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving it.

Have a husband and wife team who arrive and just get on with it. No fuss. Efficient and I can work for the 2 hours they are here. Left with lovely clean house. Highly recommended.

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaning with flair

Great cleaning and love the extra flair each week with the placement of cushions and childrens toys. House was spotless including cleaning dog hair from off the couch and cleaning the rangehood