UrbanYou

Not what they advertise

Angela Hills

Angela HillsSydney, NSW

Poor service unfortunately

I would not recommend this service. I recently had to cancel with short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. I was charged the full fee even when no one attended my house. I find this is incredibly bad customer service and I won’t be using this service again

Moe

MoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ripping off

very bad in both custmer and cleaning service, i got charged $105 even after cancelling booking before the booking date by 4 days. the only answer i got is that "we sent a text that all booking are cancelled after the next scheduled booking" . i asked to cancel all booking 5 days a head, full stop. why would you cancel it after the next one which is 5 days ahead and i did not ask for.

Caroline SS

Caroline SSSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning great

The booking process was seamless and the person turned up on time. Carpets were cleaned and look fabulous. The only comment I would make is the carpets did take a while to be fully dry so leave plenty of time before you need to put things back.

Felicity

FelicityGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not recommend . damaged property in embarrassing way and then denied.. BE WARNED

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

UrbanYou cleaners were perfect!

Everything was cleaned better than expected! Attention to detail was given to all areas of our home. There were no areas that were skipped over and we are booking again.

Sylvia C.

Sylvia C.Sydney, NSW

Great Cleaners

2nd time booking. Really happy with the service, the cleaners were very throughout with the apartment. Will 100% be using again! The customer service was great too! Thank you so much!!

Me1

Me1Sydney, NSW

Not great

Not detail oriented
Did not clean glass well at all
Hair and dust left in piles in bathroom
Ignored request to clean surfaces such as skirting boards and overhead fans
Not worth what I paid them
I booked them to clean as I was working long hours and hadn't had time to clean
They then wanted me to take photos of problem areas and email them through - no time for that. I will just try a different cleaner.

Great service - used twice now and really happy

Super easy to arrange and make changes via the ap. Urbanyou have been responsive and easy to deal with. Quality of the cleans have been great and love that I have a regular cleaner appointed. She's been great.

Emma R.

Emma R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

UrbanYou cleaning has been excellent. The house is tidy and clean and beds made - every time! Coming home after a clean is fabulous- I would recommend the service very highly.

George

GeorgeMelbourne

Terrible service .. updated my review

Just as update and to be honest , urbanyou partially refunded us and apologised for the work done by the cleaner they sent to us

Terrible service , I wish I could give zero star. They charged us 7.5 hours two cleaners for our house Taylors Hill . Today they sent us one young guy who did the job in 3.5 hours and left the house very dirty , absolutely terrible job and a scam Stay away from this company everyone . We will speak to them tomorrow and either they send someone to clean the house or refund us the money or I will contact consumer affairs Victoria ... you cant rip us off

Jules J

Jules JSydney, NSW

Fantastic service - very happy!

We've always had a great experience with UrbanYou. Our most recent cleaner Anna, is fantastic - very thorough with fantastic attention to detail, our apartment looked lovely. Super easy to book too - can't recommend UrbanYou enough!

Vinay Menon

Vinay MenonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Fantastic service - thorough, efficient, friendly staff. Easy to book, and punctual on the day. Thanks Nick, you were brilliant. Left my house in excellent condition, and went the extra mile to do a thorough clean. Much appreciated.

Lil

Lil

Happy customer

From the start UrbanYou was simple to use. The customer service was great. The cleaners were lovely and did a great job. They dusted places I hadnt dusted (embarrassingly) for years!

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Easy to use, convenient.

Pleasant cleaners, place was nice & tidy. No fuss. Looking forward to continuing to use Urban You..
Kept me up to date also that morning when arriving to clean. Thank you

Was perfect!

Such a great service, it was definitely the spring clean I was after. No more dust, and all the little nooks and cranny's were cleansed. You will not be disappointed!

Szg

SzgSydney, NSW

Perfect

Good service, also very kind and helpful customer service. I recommend for everyone. It's good to come home in a clean and tidy apartment! It's worth to try it! Thank you

Fantastic!

A wonderful fortnightly investment. Professional, on time and detailed. Beatriz is fantastic and very polite. Makes a huge difference to our week. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a cleaner.

Lin

LinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fabulous

I receive a weekly clean and the job is always outstanding. Ive never been disappointed. Im also kept up to date, even to say they are 20mins late. Ive had several different services over the years but urban you have been wonderful.

Renee Q

Renee QSydney

Fortnightly clean day is the best

We love having our regular clean every second Tuesday. Between work, kids and everything in between having the fortnightly clean is a big help to our busy family. Highly recommend