• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Louise

LouisePerth, WA

Cleaner didn't turn up

I booked a weekly clean and the cleaner didn't turn up, despite payment being taken in advance. When I called up, I found out that Urbanyou hadn't found a cleaner for me and so no one was ever going to be coming. They told me that a text had been sent informing me of this, but I certainly didn't receive one. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that I get my money back. I would strongly advise not to use this company. I have seen other very similar reviews.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Vee

VeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with my experience

I requested the end of lease clean. Someone called me to confirm exactly what I needed and she booked it in and I paid over phone. They subcontracted another company. The cleaners were on time, I showed them exactly what I needed and they understood and did it perfectly, they also offered to clean web and insects from the ceiling at no extra charge, and I was told the job would take 5 hrs but they finished everything in 3.5 hrs. They also pointed out issues with the rangehood and mould growth and rot in certain areas of the house and advised how I can fix it. Would definitely use again.

Ray

Ray

Awful 'customer service'

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Ray, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let us know the booking reference via support@urbanyou.com.au and we'd be happy to see what we can do to help with your concern.

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What customer service?

Have been using Urban You for cleaning my house the last five weeks. The cleaners themselves were lovely and did a good job. However, I changed the amount of cleaning I wanted after the first week but was still charged the same. Have since tried to contact a manager, been told to wait on hold and then after a 10 minutes or so been told I will be rung back. I haven't been rung back. Third time I rang I cancelled the service without receiving a refund. This is unacceptable.

What do these managers do exactly? Clearly it is not care for their customers!

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner as we would like due to business demands. Thank you as well for letting us resolve the issue.

Ben G.

Ben G.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfaction guarantee is a process

Showed up late and did terrible job missed spots I'd specifically asked (paid extra) for.
Then took nearly a week to respond to my complaint so i had to do it all myself then offered a tiny portion of sum paid as refund. When i asked for additional refund at least to cover the time i spent cleaning they just came up with excuses, eventually after much back and forth adequate refund was made.

Urban Y.UrbanYou

Hi Ben. We are very sorry for the experience. The service was underbooked and we hope the additional refund offered was satisfactory. We'd love to provide a full quote for the additional living spaces should you wish to give us another chance.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

DO NOT USE

LLidda

LLiddaPerth, WA

Didn’t turn up two bookings in a row.

Booking was for 8-9am and they rang at 1130 to say they had gone to the wrong address. Second time they didn’t show up at all. Unreliable, terrible customer service. Won’t use again.

worst experience ever

Items broken, time changed constantly. Assembly not finished. A hole was put in my wall.
Would never use this service again. The communication was horrific and the issue was never resolved.

nthshrbuild

nthshrbuildSydney, NSW

Absolute Headache. Would not recommend.

Requested a quote for a clean 2 days out from the day suitable, they confirmed and I paid. Customer service could not find a cleaner and subsequently I had to cancel the clean, refund was granted. 2 weeks later, I receive a text saying that they were still having trouble finding a cleaner for the "subscribed fortnightly clean". I check my bank account, funds have been processed. Unable to log into my online account nor able to connect with anyone over the phone, Communication was through text. It is evident Urban You is just a disorganised basic booking agent for cleaners and subsequently have cancelled my fortnightly cleans. Customer service was courteous, however it caused more headaches than it was worth. Would not recommend.

Rajbir singh

Rajbir singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t ever. Chooose this cleaning service

Service manager not even picking up phone . They blocked our number . They asked us to pay $ 320 In advance and cash .
We specifically requested them to clean door handles and kitchen appliances. Result is in these pictures.
When we enter the house found same as we inspected .
Never book this fraud cleaning service .
Don’t give any one cash as you have no proof left that you pay them .
They not gona reply you .
Cheated us . Thanks fraud cleaning service
Not even deserve half star don’t have that option to reward with no star. Not recommend.

• +5Thumbnail

Never go with this service they are fraud

My husband was getting quotes from websites n left his details and this company contacted.
We requested the cleaner company to clean specifically kitchen appliances and clean windows door rails. Not even dusted . We came next day found the property same way as it was . Manager of urban you said they belongs Jim group .
They ask us pay $ 320 In advance and cash in hand. My husband given and result is disappointed and stressing. They not even picking up phone . Cleaner who did cleaning they don’t want to commit they was rude when they finally picked phone when we said that we gona report . Soo don’t go wid this cleaning service and don’t pay in advance or cash . As you left with no proof in ur hand .

• +7Thumbnail
Dene M.

Dene M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Above & Beyond - Perfect Clean

The clean was immaculate - never seen an end of lease done so well.

They did my windows & a bunch of other things not even on my list of requests - superb initiative

Ad

Would not recommended for NDIS clean! Do not use if on NDIS!

I booked UrbanYou for an NDIS clean and unfortunately they just took advantage of the situation! Initially they turned up an hour early and proceed to till me they work off NSW time when we are not even close to the boarder.... The clean was suppose to last for 2.5h however they finished within 1h10 max.

Unfortunately this is an issue that happens a lot with people taking advantage of this disadvantage as it is often the case they will not speak up! It is extremely poor effort and I could not recommend these guys to anyone!

stefan d.

stefan d.Perth, WA

Above and beyond the call of duty

I had a whole bunch of dishes in the sink that I've been too busy to address it was a terrible mess and I asked the two girls that were cleaning to leave it for me to do since I was told over the phone that dishes aren't included. When I came home I was so surprised to find the sink empty and everything put away I dropped to the floor in joy since I've been so busy with work. Thanks girls hopefully you enjoyed the candy I left out! ☺️

Sarah D.

Sarah D.Sydney, NSW

Cleaning was Exceptional

Had a wonderful cleaning team come out to my property. Cleaning done was spot on and the cleaners finished early but asked what other tasks I could give them to do to ensure I received my full service. The house was left spotless and was exceptionally well done. Will definitely hire again!

Prash

Prash

Not attended

Hi I have booked the cleaning appt for friday and noone came i send an email then after 2hrs someone called me and told that cleaner is went to hospital on emergency and told that they are rescheduling for saturday , same issue repeated and they want to reschedule for sunday i told them to cancel and lost all the trust on the company. There is no honesty in their words and in work

Kelleey B.

Kelleey B.Sydney, NSW

Do not use this service

Horrible experience two out of three times we used them. They arrived late, let themselves in without knocking. Didn’t bring their own cleaning items as we requested. One cleaner left a dirtY chux cloth in my grandsons snack bag. Emptied the household rubbish into a bin full of water and didn’t bother to tie the bag so rubbish went everywhere. Missed rooms, missed floors. Cleaner outright lied about the areas that weren’t done!! Do not use this service!

Not what they advertise

Angela Hills

Angela HillsSydney, NSW

Poor service unfortunately

I would not recommend this service. I recently had to cancel with short notice due to unforeseen circumstances. I was charged the full fee even when no one attended my house. I find this is incredibly bad customer service and I won’t be using this service again

Moe

MoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ripping off

very bad in both custmer and cleaning service, i got charged $105 even after cancelling booking before the booking date by 4 days. the only answer i got is that "we sent a text that all booking are cancelled after the next scheduled booking" . i asked to cancel all booking 5 days a head, full stop. why would you cancel it after the next one which is 5 days ahead and i did not ask for.