UrbanYou

Thorough and reliable cleaners

Very reliable service. The cleaners have all been lovely people who you would be happy to trust in your home and the cleaning is very thorough. I regularly use this service and think it is reasonably priced.

Great house cleaning

Booked a cleaner for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house, and very happy with outcome. Really good service. Will be using weekly. Was on time and thorough. Easy for payment.

Hi Annie, thanks for providing feedback for us and great to hear you are taking advantage of our weekly cleaning service. If we can assist at anytime with anything, do let us know!

Great service, short notice a plus

A really convenient service - online booking and chat, if required, and even better you can book it in with short notice. Perfect for one time cleans when you decide you don’t want to deal with it this week :)

Hi Sophie, thanks for leaving us feedback and great that we could give you a week off cleaning! If we can assist with anything else in the future please let us know.

Great service would highly recommend

Great service that I would highly recommend. My house is sparkling clean. The Cceaners were on time and very efficient. The booking process was so easy. I would definitely use this service again.

Very happy

Wonderful service. Friendly and efficient. Thorough as well. I’m happy with my fortnightly cleans. Details such as dust wiping and wiping down of walls are also taken care of. Fresh home

Avoid at all cost to save your money

I had requested for a house to be cleaned for a post renovation clean. They had three people arrive on time and the house was fairly small. It was meant to be a 2.5-3 hour clean for a small approximately 24 square meter 3 bedroom, one bathroom/ Laundry combined with a living & kitchen all in the one area.

Two of the rooms were occupied with boxes so I told them to avoid cleaning these two rooms.

There was one master room already vacuumed, so essentially it was the bedroom, bathroom & kitchen / living that needed cleaning.

This included the floor, skirting boards, walls and indoor windows.

I had to pay $340.00 as a pre-payment. Never ever again. There was scuff marks on the floor, All door entries were putrid, the front door not even attempted to be cleaned. All skirting boards still dirty they had missed random windows & the bathroom pretty much never cleaned at all.

Do not waste you time, I would have been better off taking a day off work and cleaning the house myself.

They also have an affiliate company Tidy Me. They are also not state based so absolutely pointless and just send out random third party cleaners.

Please see attached photos. This does not include all the filth that I have later found since cleaning it again myself.

Hi Tate, Apologies for the delay in follow up and apologies you were not satisfied with your UrbanYou experience. I've reviewed some of the notes on the booking and can see that there may have been some confusion following the clean as a person at the property confirmed with the cleaners they were happy with the service. Once the issue had been raised on email our support team endeavoured two arrange a re-clean and a partial refund was processed for you. Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this further as we will always do our best to address any service issues and feedback is always welcome. Regards, Robert @ UrbanYouYeah of course. The people at the house were already outside the door when my partner stated the house was clean. I am still finding dirt/ dust around the house. I do not think 25% refund is satisfactory at all. I have disgusted the frustrations with multiple members of your service. The last email I received was that the refund of 72 dollars was the cost of you offer to re clean the house. It was not cleaned in the first place. So I’m glad that I essentially paid for a “re-clean, when the house was left in a disgusting film of filth.Also to add, it is pretty difficult to assess if three people have cleaned two rooms and a bathroom in 2.5-3 hours. You would certainly hope so. So it appeared on entry that the floor had been vacuumed. He did not go around and inspect skirting boards/ doors/ windows before your contractors left. If I could upload further photos I would. I seem to be going around in circles with pointless conversations when at the end of the day, the property was not at all cleaned and I have wasted my money. You are meant to provide a service, the service was not filled.

Great service both on the phone and in their staff

Very helpful staff who provide a clean and professional service - very efficient and able to adhere to instructions and go beyond expectations. Thank you to all staff who assist with providing this service

Fantastic attention to detail and great communication

Nara is always lovely, a great communicator and has a fabulous attention to detail.
The service makes my life easier, and I can trust that everything is done just the way I like.
Thanks so much for your time and effort - it is appreciated!

Easy to book, reliable service. Bee did a thorough fantastic clean of our house

Easy to book, reliable service. We have a second baby due any day now, so I wanted a beautifully clean home on my return from hospital. Bee did a thorough fantastic clean of our house and it takes a lot of pressure off me.

Super happy with Manu and Ricky!

Hello Team ...Super happy with Manu and Ricky! Everything was clean ad they left a lovely message! We would like them to come back next time we get out house cleaned. Thank you

Two great cleaners

The two cleaners that were assigned this month did an excellent job on our house. They were punctual, efficient, and thorough. I am hoping that they can become our regular cleaners.

AMAZING SERVICE

They arrived on time and got to work straight away. They were happy to work around me as I got ready in the morning before work! Even though I left for work, they called me afterwards to let me know they had finished and will lock up for me. Returning home after a long day to a sparkling clean apartment was the best feeling.

Friendly, and reliable service. Will definitely use again!

Awesome cleaners!

Reliable, friendly service who consistently deliver a great clean, time after time. As there are two of them they are in and out in half the time. Am very happy with my result and highly recommend these guys.

Dependable service

The service provided by my UrbanYou clean is invaluable to me. It means I can relax about my home being clean and tidy. Any directions I give are attended to promptly and efficiently.

Visitors' appreciation of the work

A friend who didn't know I had a cleaner visited me on Sunday and commented " How do you keep your apartment so clean without a cleaning service, " as I am not as young as I used to be and had been finding cleaning a little strenuous. She was very impressed with the quality of the work & I would have no hesitation in recommending UrbanYou to her if she needed a cleaner. UrbanYou are good to deal with and if any problem are happy to discuss and rectify the matter.

Very good service

Apart from the flexibility of being bale to book and change your booking at anytime, what I like more about UrbanYou is the prompt response you get after feedback. I didn't like the quality of one of the cleanings booked, and promptly a staff contacted me to understand what my needs were, re-booking a second session for free that addressed all my needs. I am really happy to use their services and will continue to do so.

highly satisfied

Very happy with the cleaning service! The cleaner was very detailed and did a good job with our apartment and has a great attitude. Highly recommended, I would definitely be using it again!

Spotlessly clean

The urbanYou support team have been brilliant. The cleaner I had yesterday was amazing, my house has not looked so clean for ages. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company.

Amazing service!!

I always come home to a sparkling clean, neat house!!! Its so nice to have the house clean for the weekend so that I can entertain and enjoy my weekend!!!

Life Saviour!

My husband and I are so happy with the result! Our old house, especially the bathroom and kitchen now is so clean! plus the cleaner was friendly. I definitely will order again.