UrbanYou
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by UrbanYou

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Malek
MalekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable. Charge before a service they never deliver

I made a booking and paid in advance and on the day of service the cleaner didn’t show up and they failed to send a replacement!! They don’t care about the time you waste waiting for their workers and prepping the place for the job to be done. They’d only offer a refund that won’t be paid for another 10 days. Stay away the most unreliable service ever.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

Here is my saga:
Booked in (Extremely quickly), took my money.
Booked in Wednesday Morning.
They requested a reschedule to Friday 9:30-10:30. (Grrr, Fine)
Reschedule text 8:30 night before to 12pm Friday. (Grrr, Fine)
12:35... nothing.
Ask them to see where their cleaner was. They said they would call me back 5 mins.
Nothing.
40 mins later a called back, didn't know what I was talking about?
Me: cancelled the booking.
Summary: Do not bother. If they are like this, what on earth are their cleaners like?

Terrible - Unprofessional Office/booking Staff

Do not use this company. They send gardeners out in flooding torrential rain and charge you for the service, then try and make replacement last minute services on same days of flooding torrential rain. They do not answer phones or respond to text messages and then get upset and hang up when you raise your concern about the lack of professionalism with regards to the kind of bookings they make.

CMS
CMS

i've already logged a call with Urban you. The gardener is not the problem (he does a great job), your booking staff/system are the problem.

Steve N.
Steve N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER use this firm

I booked and paid for an end of lease clean for 4th April, 2022
Received a confirmation email telling me that the cleaners would arrive from 7:00am on the 4th of April, 2022
No cleaners arrived.
Spent the rest of the day on the phone trying desperately to arrange the clean for the following day - 5th April, 2022.
After many promises to me to call me back, nobody called me back.
As at 4:00pm, I still have not received a call from this group - they are an absolute disgrace. I vacate the premises tomorrow so they have left me in the lurch.
I strongly recommend NEVER to use this group.
Steve Navra

Urban Y.UrbanYouSend a private message

Dear Steve, thank you for the feedback and we are sorry the providers weren't available for the date of your service. We are continuously adding service providers to our platform and hope to provide you with a better service in the future.

L Nathan
L NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this company!

Review from Brisbane. Booked a week in advance, had a cleaner booked for 2pm - contacted the company at 11am to triple check that they were coming. By 2.45pm, the cleaner never showed up. Contacted the company who nonchalantly said they couldn’t get in touch with the cleaner and offered a reschedule. I had taken a half day and also had an inspection the next day so this was a big inconvenience!
Many reviewers here also report the same thing so I’m convinced this was not a “one off” mistake. They haven’t had a good google review in 2 years, go figure!

Do not use the services of UrbanYou!

Urban Y.UrbanYouSend a private message

Dear JD, thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue! We want to again apologize for any inconvenience the issue might have caused. Your review is really valuable to our business and we hope you can remain a valued customer.

Absolutely disgusted with company

• +1Thumbnail
Leis

Oh please your a joke i have already spoken to reps from your company dont even bother trying to look reputable with your insincere comment

Urban Y.UrbanYouSend a private message

Hi Leis. We are sorry you are disappointed and we wanted to review the issue. However, we couldn't find a matching profile in our accounts so we asked for more details. We understand if you do not wish to provide this.

Gabriela
GabrielaSydney

Booked and paid in advanced and I was let down

I booked a spring cleaning service a week in advanced , they charged my credit card then . The day before the service they sent a text saying they couldn’t find any cleaners and that they would be moving the booking for the following day. Guess what ? After a few calls and saying they were still locating cleaners , I received a call at 7:30 pm saying they couldn’t find any cleaners. They did offer a refund which apparently can take 10 business days. Not happy with this company , and will
Never book anything with them in the future . Very unprofessional on their end to charge in advanced and let you know just the night before you booked your service that they didn’t find any cleaners .

Carl L
Carl LSydney, NSW

A very disappointing experience

I booked a house cleaning for a pre-settlement inspection the day before settlement. I booked a week before and was assured there would be no problem. The day before they messaged to say they couldn’t find cleaners to do my job, leaving me in an awkward position. Calls to management fell on deaf ears. Since they already had my money, I had to reschedule for a date after settlement. I cannot comment on whether the job was done, well or not since I was not around. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Lisa Marie
Lisa MarieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NEVER AGAIN

First time I was pretty excited, waited at home after I took a day off of work. They never showed or phoned, I called them and the excuse was the cleaners car broke down, could not find a replacement. Took another day off of work, 2 weeks later and had it scheduled in, this time they called and the cleaner cancelled. What a joke! NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. They gave me a $30 sorry voucher, why would I want to use that when ive paid for a full clean and still NO ONE HAS SHOWED!

Jan
JanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never again use them for house cleaning and gardening...Used them for years. They've lost the plot in recent times.

They used to be amazing and so professional. I've used them for last 10 years as an ndis client. Don't know what happened to their cleaning and garden service of late. Unreliable, sending unqualified speaking people to my home, un vaccinated. Will not recommend to anyone. Today!! They keep making excuses for non reliable workers not attending for 4 weeks at a time. Unprofessional NOW!!!
They confirm booking and cancel on me at last minute. Always wasting my time.

Avoid

With all the negative reviews showing same issue, they must be a scammers: they grab the money but don't do the job, and from what I understand even if they do - it's rubbish. I had identical issue as most of the people: booking was debited immediately but no decency to cancel in advance as they couldn't assign the cleaners for the job. I had to chase them and make 10 phone calls, talked to 7 people yet nothing was done. They all work from home and the noise in the background is unbearable, they cannot hear you but you can hear the kids screaming, and dogs barking in the background.
Then I was promised the phone call from the manager of the company, and guess what? they lied again.

Find out how UrbanYou compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Absolutely disgusting customer service!!! Avoid like the plague!!!

A clean was confirmed. Five minutes before close of business the day before my clean was scheduled (8am the next day) I was told that it no cleaners were assigned and there were attempts made to contact me prior - which is definitely not the case! Avoid this company!!!!!

Absolute rubbish

Booked a gardener, and was debited $220 IMMEDIATELY. First they couldn’t find one, and then when they did source a date 2 weeks later, the Gardner didn’t turn up. Rubbish.

Jed R.
Jed R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some of the worst service I've experienced

The service that we received from this company was deplorable, We paid $470 for a vacate clean and some other things. When the landlord did the vacate inspection after they had cleaned the property they sent us these photo's, we then contacted the company thinking this clearly shows that they didn't deliver on their guarantee and that they would send another cleaner out to amend these issues. We had contact from Abby from the support team who had said that because 72 hours had passed they wouldn't amend these issues, even though she can clearly see the cleaning job was horrible.

I would encourage everyone who considers using this companies service to think again and consider other options!!

• +6Thumbnail