2UrbanYou

617 reviews · Statistics

84% · 52093 · 15%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cem9496
cem9496

We brought 5 years ago now temperature we can't adjust, it's worthless

Hisense fridge it's only 5 years old, now the temperature isn't working
Urban You Is A Scam
Urban You Is A ScamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor clean, poor service, don’t care for customers

Paid for spring clean.
Was told that a team would do the clean over 6 hours.
2 guys showed up with a mop and vaccum, no cleaning products.
Left the house to them for 6 hours.
Came back at 1pm, only 1 guy left and nothing in the house was clean.
Told him to just leave and then cleaned the whole house down.
When I asked for refund, they still charged me $400 because the guys were at my property for 6 hours and only refunded me $385 after I sent through 35 photos of the house not being clean.
It’s not 100 per cent customer satisfaction, don’t go with these guys, they’re a scam.
  • +4Thumbnail
Jingyi
Jingyi

Bearded G.
Bearded G.
Giovanna B.
Giovanna B.2 posts

Misleading and Deceptive practices by phone staff: Do Not Use!

Do not use this company. They mislead you into believing they charge by the room and that the cleaner would take as long as they needed to fulfil the job, they then charge you by the hour and assign less hours, so that you have to pay for extra hours hours, in addition to what was agreed. They then ask for your card details, assuring you the money would not be taken until AFTER the cleaner had finished the job, and instead, swipe the money 2 days prior, and without you fully confirming the service.
Susan
SusanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Never showed up- TWICE

I organised a clean on a Friday. No one came. I called. Lots of apologies and promises to come Monday - if possible. Notified by email Monday morning that my job had been “skipped”. No follow up call. No reason given. Nothing. Very unreliable and unprofessional business
Aaron
AaronQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst cleaning service I've ever used

Charged us an extra $30, saying the price we had paid through the website was incorrect, which we had to wait several days to be refunded.
Got two confirmation messages with different times.
Paid for 3 hours, but the cleaner snuck out without saying anything after 2
Asked them to focus on the bathrooms, but didn't clean the shower or one of the sinks at all
This last bit sounds so absurd I debated about including it in the review, but the cleaner took a beer from our fridge and drank half of it, leaving the half drunk can on the bench when they left.
NOT HAPPY
NOT HAPPYNSWSydney, NSW

SIMPLE...DONT USE URBANYOU!

From the time of booking this service was unprofessional. The cleaner cancelled hours before my clean. When I called the company they told me a different story to the cleaner...someone is telling lies? After many phone calls and emails I rebooked for the following week. Got an email to say cleaner(s) were booked for 8am. The cleaners arrived at 6.45am with no communication before hand. One of the cleaners did not have a clue everything she did I had to get the other cleaner to go back and do again. They packed the car and I had to chase them as they needed to clean the bathroom again!!! This was suppose to be a gift from my family and it turned into a nightmare...SIMPLE DONT USE URBANYOU!
ARP
ARPSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use urban you

Was supposed to be a one off spring clean. They didn’t clean the bathrooms and lots of other things not done . Have been arguing with company, who offered me refund of $50 (525 service) which they will refund to my credit card which they then told me they still had saved, despite turning off the recording when I had to pre-pay it!! They were supposed to be there for 10.5 hours but were not there that long. Very very dodgy.
Adam
AdamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Lindsay
LindsayNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

UrbanYou   DM

Dear Lindsay, hope we can make this right for you. Kindly email us at support@urbanyou.com and provide the booking number so we can look into your concern.

Viswakanth Davuluri
Viswakanth Davuluri7 posts

Terrible service and unprofessional cleaners

Sales person quotation was not followed by the cleaners. We paid for 7 hours and they left in 4.5 hours with out finishing the job. Cleaners are 2 Indian ladies for an accurate description. PLEASE DONOT USE URBAN YOU
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Annoyed in Perth
Annoyed in PerthWAPerth, WA

Terrible company, very unprofessional

I engaged them as an NDIS participant and they cancelled 3 weeks in a row via text at 7pm the night before. Extremely unprofessional and disorganised. Not worth the effort
UrbanYou   DM

We are very sorry that service providers weren't available for the booking. Please contact us at support@urbanyou.com.au so we can look into this further.

Malek
MalekVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Unreliable. Charge before a service they never deliver

I made a booking and paid in advance and on the day of service the cleaner didn’t show up and they failed to send a replacement!! They don’t care about the time you waste waiting for their workers and prepping the place for the job to be done. They’d only offer a refund that won’t be paid for another 10 days. Stay away the most unreliable service ever.
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

Here is my saga:
Booked in (Extremely quickly), took my money.
Booked in Wednesday Morning.
They requested a reschedule to Friday 9:30-10:30. (Grrr, Fine)
Reschedule text 8:30 night before to 12pm Friday. (Grrr, Fine)
12:35... nothing.
Ask them to see where their cleaner was. They said they would call me back 5 mins.
Nothing.
40 mins later a called back, didn't know what I was talking about?
Me: cancelled the booking.
Summary: Do not bother. If they are like this, what on earth are their cleaners like?