Listing monitored by Easy Turf Australia

• Rates and Fees

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Pleased

Frank and his crew have just departed after installing "Summer Premium" artificial turf in our back garden. Early days, obviously, but extremely pleased with the look and appearance of the finished product and Frank's professionalism and commitment to the job. Frank arrived at 0730hrs this morning and didn't depart until 1715hrs this afternoon - and then only after a thorough clean-up. Most impressed with the product, with Frank and with his crew.

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet friendly summer premium

The summer premium turf in our front round looks amazing all year around and there is no maintenance! It was laid over a year ago and has stood up perfectly well as the only outdoor area for our dog. No smells - just pick up any solids - and give a hose down if needed. Super happy and highly recommended.

Drew
DrewPerth, WA

See the rest, then come to the best!

Luke's Landscaping was excellent! Rob from from Luke's Landscaping was effective in a timely manner, his work is second to none. Plus, he was there on the job at the time they said they were going to be there -, which is rare in my opinion. I would highly recommend using these guys.

Meli PanagiotidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I absolutely love my new lawn (Golden Spring) - Jack and Leyton (and the rest of the crew) did an amazing job transforming my front garden - I was also blown away by the incredibly organised and supportive teamwork - extra crew turned up to assist with the installation process - An impressive collaborative effort by a close-knit, courteous group of professionals - I highly recommend anyone seeking excellent customer service and a great product at a compete with price

Ian and Sue
Ian and SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

The Summer Premium synthetic grass is amazing! We were very impressed with Jack and Daniel. They were punctual, friendly and worked so well together to complete a very professional outcome. Many people have complemented us on our new front yard. We would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Ian and Sue. THanks for the lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you love our Summer Premium synthetic grass and that you were happy with our service. If there is anything else at all we can do, please let us know.

cathryntan
cathryntanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful!

Boys did a fantastic job leveling up the bumpy areas. Grass was cut perfectly especially when I wanted it to go around my slates path. Awesome handiwork there Adam! Big thanks to Adam, Taylor and the boys for changing my backyard into a wonderful green relaxation area. Kids enjoyed rolling on it!

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Cathryn, Thanks for the review! We are glad you love your new synthetic turf. We will let the boys know that you were happy with their work. If you need assistance with anything in the future just let us know!

Highly Professional and Excellent Job

Jake did a excellent job for my yard removing the weeds and poisoning the weeds for a fair Price. Thanks Jake and Team. I would highly recommend Jake and will definitely use their service always.

Ottaline
OttalineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new lawn!

The work done by Jake was brilliant. He gave me a fabulous new garden with no fuss, no mess and in a very professional way. Thank you. One very happy customer.

THanks for the review!

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The grass is greener

Easyturf gave a competitive price, were punctual & their workmanship is great. Jack & Harvey arrived at the agreed time & left everything clean & tidy. The 80mm thick compacted stabiliser base layed by EasyTurf ensures weeds do not grow through the artificial turf. Some firms only lay 40mm thick. Our front yard in Kew looks far better.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi William, Thanks for the review, we are glad you were happy with our service and product!

b the luck
b the luckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy turf review

I had Easy turf installed in a back yard area of 35 square meters, the guys had it done in a day they were very nice well mannered and hard working. I chose winter lush it looks more greener than the others but you have 3 to choose from. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

THanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy that you like your new artificial grass area and that you liked our service. If there is anything further we can assist you with in the future please give us a call. Thanks!!!

Arnaud
ArnaudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic result - couldn't expect better feeling

Highly recommend Easy Turf if you are after great services and results.
Saw their work done at a friend's place, and didnt hesitate to contact them when I had to do the outdoor area of my newly built place.
Couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Can't wait for any sunny/warm days to enjoy that grass feeling.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Arnaud, Thanks for the positive review. We are thrilled you are happy with our synthetic grass and services. Hope you enjoy for many years to come and if there is anything further we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The boys done an excellent job it looks perfect .

The boys Arrived on time as agreed where very polite and cleaned after them self and left everything beautiful I am so happy with the job theydid. I would recommend easy Turf

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks Tina! We are thrilled you are happy with your new synthetic turf. Thanks again for the review and please let us know if there is anything further we can assist with.

Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive

Easy Turf were a great company to work with from initial contact through to completion. The whole process was handled professionally and the outcome was outstanding. The crew installing the grass arrived on time, worked tirelessly all day and cleaned up the whole area. I love my new lawn and confidently highly recommend Easy Turf and their products.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Sandra, thanks for the lovely review. We are very happy that you are satisfied and pleased with our artificial grass and our service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Gilbert
GilbertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The gift that keeps on giving.

Frank and his team did a great job installing our Synthetic Grass lawn area. They turned up on time, were friendly, answered questions we had concerning the installation. They cleaned and tidied the site, leaving our property with a whole new look. We’re very happy.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Gilbert, Thanks for the positive review! Really happy you were please with the whole process, it really does make our day when we see reviews like this. We are glad you love your new synthetic turf area and hope you love it for many years to come!

Davo
DavoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Lawns

Easy Turf undertook the installation of artificial grass in a most professional manner despite the temperature reaching 42 degrees. Everything was cleaned up afterwards and the result was stunning and the cause of numerous very positive comments. No more lawnmowing!

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Davo, thanks for the great review. We are thrilled that you love your new artificial grass. Thanks again and if there is anything else we can help you with be sure to let us know!

Read more reviews - page 2