Easy Turf Australia

Easy Turf Australia

What a fantastic outcome

So happy with the result of this job. Never have I had turf laid before and I could not be happier with the service or the result. The pictures speak for themselves. It just adds such a great touch to my balcony

Great turf work

From the first call to final installation the whole thing was smooth and friendly. I would highly recommend Easy Turf for anyone looking to install artificial grass. Andrew of Whyte Gardens

Its a great experience of having a quality sythetic turf for my front yard.

Reasonable quote given .We decided to go for Easy Turf. Friendly Team and the the work done professional way. after the job the site was cleaned up. I am really happy about the it and I have no hesitation to recommend to others.

100% Satisfied!

Excellent job on both the installation and final result. Looks terrific! Many neighbors have called by to admire the new feature in out street. We are 100% satisfied and recommend Easyturf !

Hi Brian, Thanks for the feedback! We are really happy that you are 100% satisfied with your new Easy Turf artificial grass. Thanks again and if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future please let us know. Have a great weekend!

From drab to fab!

We chose Easy Turf from reading reviews of the company. From the first call, through to the first visit to assess and quote through to the two guys who laid our grass, we experienced a great level of service. We chose the Winter Lush in the end and we couldn't be happier with the choice. Our whole garden has been transformed through the new grass and we've been so proud to show our new garden off to friends and family. I am happy to recommend Easy Turf for their competitive prices, outstanding service and excellent quality of work and attention to detail.

Hi Trubal, Thanks for the lovely review , it really does make our day. We are so happy that you are impressed with our service and our artificial turf. Thanks again for the review and please be in touch if you need anything in the future.

Best grass ever.

I phoned "Easy Turf" after my niece told me how good it was as she had it installed at her home.
I am extremely happy with it and thrilled at how green my lawn is now, no more watering!!!
The men were very friendly and punctual so I can recommend your Turf to anyone who is thinking of getting it.
As I am a pensioner it has made my life easier.
Thank you.

Hi Jackie, thanks for your informative review. We are really happy that you are pleased with the result and we are even happier that our artificial grass has made life easier! If you need anything further in the future please let us know!

Whole process was easy

We enquired with a number of turf companies on the same day Easy Turf were the first to respond and the only ones to turn up on time when it came to giving us a quote.
I would recommend them to anyone they made the process so easy and no real wait time to get the job done their prices are competitive and the quality is awesome.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We are glad you are happy with the result and our service. Thanks again!!

Fast, efficient polite service. My grass looks amazing!

Phoned Easy Turf after reading the favourable reviews on Product Review.
Everyone I spoke with & dealt with was professional and keen to assist.
They sent me a grass sample & then sorted out a fast booking for me.
Wow. 4 switched on people turned up & my grass was in in 1.5 hours.
So very happy with result.
Highly recommended.

Awesome job

Trees cut, creeping ornamental grape removed off two story home and all the leaves that fell off onto the roof also taken away. Would use again A+

Great Product

Communication was fantastic great company, worked on New Building site with lots of trades buzzing about set a time date and delivered Great Work.

Thanks for the review, we truly appreciate it. Very happy you were impressed with us, and of course feel free to contact us if there is anything further we can help you with. Thanks again!!

Perfect in every way.

It’s a picture perfect look. Each of my family and friends who have visited me are in awe of the beautiful appearance of my Easy Turf. From my first phone call to the Company until the guys said ‘goodbye’ to me at the end of their stay I give the whole experience an 11/10!!! Without a doubt will recommend to all I know.

Hi Margy. Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. We are so happy you will recommend us to others! We are also happy that you were happy with both our service and our artificial grass. Thanks again!

Outstanding on every level

I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone. They went above the call, did a great job, and made someones birthday present very special.

Thank you so much for the review Mike!

Great service, Efficient and beautiful looking grass!

Easy Turf were easy to deal with from first consult to installation. Very efficient and reliable service. Our backyard looks really amazing now. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks for the positive review Daisy!!

Absolutely changed my backyard!

Completely changed the look and feel of my backyard. The guys were super professional, friendly and had it done within half a day. It looks so natural - absolutely love it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Georgia!

What a difference 4 hours makes!

We were very pleased with the service we received from our first contact right through to installation. We were also very happy we did not have to wait weeks and weeks for the job to be completed and impressed by the professional attitude of all involved. Our new turf looks amazing and i highly recommend Easy Turf

Thanks for the Review!!

Would highly recommend...............

Fantastic job, the end product exceeded my expectation only surpassed by the professionalism and courteous team. The experience was great from the initial phone call, site visits (multiple) through to the crew with the installation. Timelines were kept, requests of the crew fulfilled and they had taken pride as if it was there own property. As for the synthetic grass, it looks amazing, a once turf fanatic now a converted synthetic grass fan!

Thank you for the review Tony and glad we have converted you!!

Professional Service, Sensational Results

I can highly recommend Easy turf. I was i need for some artificial grass being too lazy to mow the weeds !
I gave Easy Turf a call and the receptionist gave me a rough cost base on my measurements. The following day Easy Turf arrive, spot on time to give me a quote. Within 2 days the team efficiently removed all the old lawn/weeds, laid the crush rock/cement base and left the place cleaner than it was ! The following day, the lawn was place. VOILA !!! A brand new extra area for the kids to play on, without brining in dirt and soil into the house !!! My garden now looks so tidy and usable !
Thanks easy turf !!!! Awesome service with a handsome smile !!!

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your positive review!!

Fantastic Job

Had Easy Turf install artificial lawn into an area of our backyard. From start to finish, team were very professional and job was completed giving us a high satisfaction. Our dog is now happy he has a comfortable area to sleep on..... I highly recommend Easy Turf

Thanks for the positive Review Rob!!

Love it!

Our new turf (although a small area) has made such a difference to the look of the garden. We love it! The fact that it's also low maintenance is a bonus. The Easy Turf guys came in and got the job done quickly and professionally.

Hi Eddie, thanks for the review and taking the time to let us know how your experience has been. We are happy you are pleased with the outcome!

Great service and excellent result

From the time I rang Easy Turf till the completion of the work everything went like clockwork.

Easy Turf were very professional, helpful and courteous.

Everyone who has seen our backyard has commented very favourably on the outcome.

Thanks for the positive review Barry!

Hi guys I’m wanting to do something different.. I want to put turf on my new raised patio/ deck. Is this possible ? I have 19mm fibre cement floor sheeting down at the moment which has been waterproofed. 1. How easy is it to keep clean? 2. Will outdoor furniture damage the turf over time? 3. The deck has a roof over will the turf fade in areas that get sun as I have glass ballast railing around it ? 4. How would it go with staining ,ie red wine & food ? 5. What pile height would you recommend.? Area of deck is 5.6m x 4.0m Thanks in advance Gavin
Hi Gavin, Thanks for your enquiry and we can definitely help! You can attach grass directly to cement sheeting. Answering rest of your questions: 1. Quite easy to clean, you can use a blower, broom or vacuum to clean debris. Or floor cleaner or pressure cleaner for spills etc. 2. The furniture shouldn't damage it. It may leave some indentations where the legs etc are pressing on grass, although this should come back over time (similar to carpet). 3. You would need to assess this closer. If you thought the sun was going to get magnified through the glass then there may be some issues, we may need to discuss this further with you. 4. Red wine or food won't stain the grass. 5. depends on look you are after. For realistic 35 - 40mm is best. Please give us a call on 1800 Easy Turf or 03 9315 3041 to discuss further. Thanks!

Dear Easyturf, I am very interested in installing your product around our pool. Do you visit sites and give quotes? With thanks, Cathy
Hi Cathy, thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out, we quite often install around pools. You can other send us a request via our website : easyturf.com.au or give us a call on 1800 easy turf or 03 9315 3041. We can organise one of our staff members to meet you at your property at a time convenient to you, to give you an obligation free quote. Best Regards, Easy turf.

Hi I am wondering if you are able to do synthetic turf on a tiled backyard. What would need to happen for this to work?
Hi Sumi, Thanks for the enquiry. You can definitely install direct on to tiles. You would just need to adhere with an appropriate adhesive and also check that you are happy with current levels. We could arrange to have this installed for you if this is what you would prefer. Feel free to call office on 03 9315 3041 and we can arrange a free site inspection for you. Or if you did want to go down DIY path, we can give you tips over the phone. Thanks!

Similar listings