Easy Turf Australia

Easy Turf Australia

wow what a difference our Easyturf lawn makes to our front garden

WE found your company to work with 100% Your staff were very organised with putting the lawn in and were quick and tidy, We will thoroughly recommend you to our friends in the future.Many people have comment on how great it looks thanks

Awesome quality service!

Nothing was too much trouble for Andrew and the team at Easy Turf! They were generous in sharing their knowledge and provided efficient, quality service. Overall they were great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Oh and their grass looks and feels fantastic! Our thanks to Andrew and the team.

Awesome

We are so pleased with the outcome of our artificial grass, we love the results and highly recommend Easyturf. Looking forward to all year playtime with our toddler son ! Thank you for a wonderful job

Rates and Fees

Great workmen, top service, awesome job

Fantastic customer service, punctual work team, professional job, friendly all round.
Cant ask for much more. Im extremely happy and greatfull to Easy turf.
Thankyou for a spot on job.
Perfect. Highly recommended

Rates and Fees

Best idea I had for a long time

The product looks great, installers have done a great, fast and very efficient job.
Pleasant surprise to see polite young men working non stop without complaining.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Easy Turf to anyone who is sick of lawn mowing.

Thank you for your feedback Eve! Glad you are happy with the results!

Scott Rocks!

Scott made this experience I thought would be more difficult to organise very easy and simple and it was booked in within a 5 minute phone call. Simple easy service. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ashleigh!

Love the new grass

Very happy with the grass and great service. I followed other reviews and had the same excellent experience. A great product and very well run company. Thanks and all the best

Thank you for your feedback Cam! It's great to hear we lived up to expectations!

As professional as it gets

Jack and Adam could not have been better. They were punctual, fast, committed and as obsessionally concerned with detail as I am. Which is rare. They got it as right as it could be (which was perfect!), and they cleaned up as professionally as they laid the turf. Couldn't recommend this crew highly enough.

Thanks for the great feedback! We will let our installers know that you were very happy with their work. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know. We hope you continue to enjoy your Easy Turf Artificial grass!

Excellent result

I am very happy with my decision to choose Easy Turf to do my backyard. From the day Ben came to give me the quote until the day the job was finished, all concerned were very professional. The job was done with a minimum of fuss but with a maximum of attention to detail. The guys were very friendly and went to great trouble to avoid any mess. Two weeks later, I'm delighted with the result.
Mary

Hi Mary, Thank you for your review. We are really happy that you are delighted with your synthetic turf. We will let all our team know that you were very happy. Thanks again!

Great product and service!

I'm extremely happy with both the product and the amzimng service this provided to me. From the very first enquiry theese guys made it easy for me and were a pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time, were polite, got the job done as promised and cleaned up and left me with a beatiful result. Thak-you so much, I would highly recomemnd your services to my freinds and family.
Cheers
Chris Tolevsky

Hi Chris, Thank you for your review! So glad you were happy with the end result!

What a fantastic outcome

So happy with the result of this job. Never have I had turf laid before and I could not be happier with the service or the result. The pictures speak for themselves. It just adds such a great touch to my balcony

Hi Lou, So glad you're happy with your balcony!

Great turf work

From the first call to final installation the whole thing was smooth and friendly. I would highly recommend Easy Turf for anyone looking to install artificial grass. Andrew of Whyte Gardens

Thanks for your positive review Andrew!

Its a great experience of having a quality sythetic turf for my front yard.

Reasonable quote given .We decided to go for Easy Turf. Friendly Team and the the work done professional way. after the job the site was cleaned up. I am really happy about the it and I have no hesitation to recommend to others.

Thanks for the review Donald!!

100% Satisfied!

Excellent job on both the installation and final result. Looks terrific! Many neighbors have called by to admire the new feature in out street. We are 100% satisfied and recommend Easyturf !

Hi Brian, Thanks for the feedback! We are really happy that you are 100% satisfied with your new Easy Turf artificial grass. Thanks again and if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future please let us know. Have a great weekend!

From drab to fab!

We chose Easy Turf from reading reviews of the company. From the first call, through to the first visit to assess and quote through to the two guys who laid our grass, we experienced a great level of service. We chose the Winter Lush in the end and we couldn't be happier with the choice. Our whole garden has been transformed through the new grass and we've been so proud to show our new garden off to friends and family. I am happy to recommend Easy Turf for their competitive prices, outstanding service and excellent quality of work and attention to detail.

Hi Trubal, Thanks for the lovely review , it really does make our day. We are so happy that you are impressed with our service and our artificial turf. Thanks again for the review and please be in touch if you need anything in the future.

Best grass ever.

I phoned "Easy Turf" after my niece told me how good it was as she had it installed at her home.
I am extremely happy with it and thrilled at how green my lawn is now, no more watering!!!
The men were very friendly and punctual so I can recommend your Turf to anyone who is thinking of getting it.
As I am a pensioner it has made my life easier.
Thank you.

Hi Jackie, thanks for your informative review. We are really happy that you are pleased with the result and we are even happier that our artificial grass has made life easier! If you need anything further in the future please let us know!

Whole process was easy

We enquired with a number of turf companies on the same day Easy Turf were the first to respond and the only ones to turn up on time when it came to giving us a quote.
I would recommend them to anyone they made the process so easy and no real wait time to get the job done their prices are competitive and the quality is awesome.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We are glad you are happy with the result and our service. Thanks again!!

Fast, efficient polite service. My grass looks amazing!

Phoned Easy Turf after reading the favourable reviews on Product Review.
Everyone I spoke with & dealt with was professional and keen to assist.
They sent me a grass sample & then sorted out a fast booking for me.
Wow. 4 switched on people turned up & my grass was in in 1.5 hours.
So very happy with result.
Highly recommended.

Awesome job

Trees cut, creeping ornamental grape removed off two story home and all the leaves that fell off onto the roof also taken away. Would use again A+

Great Product

Communication was fantastic great company, worked on New Building site with lots of trades buzzing about set a time date and delivered Great Work.

Thanks for the review, we truly appreciate it. Very happy you were impressed with us, and of course feel free to contact us if there is anything further we can help you with. Thanks again!!

You have install a lawn already at our Lara property, we now wish to cut down on the existing garden bed to reduce maintenance and extend the existing lawn. Do you do garden edging or do we have to get this done prior by another contractor? John [email removed]
Hi John, thanks for your enquiry. We can do the edging for you, just give us a call and we can book a quote for you. 9315 3041

Hi guys I’m wanting to do something different.. I want to put turf on my new raised patio/ deck. Is this possible ? I have 19mm fibre cement floor sheeting down at the moment which has been waterproofed. 1. How easy is it to keep clean? 2. Will outdoor furniture damage the turf over time? 3. The deck has a roof over will the turf fade in areas that get sun as I have glass ballast railing around it ? 4. How would it go with staining ,ie red wine & food ? 5. What pile height would you recommend.? Area of deck is 5.6m x 4.0m Thanks in advance Gavin
Hi Gavin, Thanks for your enquiry and we can definitely help! You can attach grass directly to cement sheeting. Answering rest of your questions: 1. Quite easy to clean, you can use a blower, broom or vacuum to clean debris. Or floor cleaner or pressure cleaner for spills etc. 2. The furniture shouldn't damage it. It may leave some indentations where the legs etc are pressing on grass, although this should come back over time (similar to carpet). 3. You would need to assess this closer. If you thought the sun was going to get magnified through the glass then there may be some issues, we may need to discuss this further with you. 4. Red wine or food won't stain the grass. 5. depends on look you are after. For realistic 35 - 40mm is best. Please give us a call on 1800 Easy Turf or 03 9315 3041 to discuss further. Thanks!

Dear Easyturf, I am very interested in installing your product around our pool. Do you visit sites and give quotes? With thanks, Cathy
Hi Cathy, thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out, we quite often install around pools. You can other send us a request via our website : easyturf.com.au or give us a call on 1800 easy turf or 03 9315 3041. We can organise one of our staff members to meet you at your property at a time convenient to you, to give you an obligation free quote. Best Regards, Easy turf.