Narelle Sharman

Narelle SharmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!

Our new Easy Turf lawn looks fantastic. It has transformed the backyard. It's evergreen, soft & lush. We recently had a large party and received many compliments. We are extremely satisfied.

Trudy

Trudy

Highly recommend

From my first enquiry it was only 1 week for installation. Everyone I had contact with at Easy Turf was friendly and efficient. Jake and JB toiled in the hot sun and produced an amazing makeover of our garden and they ensured everything was clean and tidy when they left. We're very happy with the job they've done.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and product

Really efficient company, great communication and installed our small courtyard two weeks after our initial inquiry. We appreciated the follow up we received, a very simple project. A fabulous result!

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Tony, Thanks for the great review. We are happy you like the new synthetic lawn and that you were pleased with our service, it means a lot to us. Thanks again and please sing out if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future.

Stuart S

Stuart SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Replaced old and worn similar product. Great finish.

Fast and effective installation in a difficult access environment. Good job with instillation team very friendly. Lawn looks fantastic. Edging was professional with the contours exactly following our requirements. Would recommend Easy Turf to people who want a quality job.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Stuart, thanks for the great review and we are super pleased that you are happy with our work and service. We hope you love your synthetic grass for many years to come! please call us if we can help with anything else in the future.

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Total Satisfaction!

Jenny Newport

Jenny NewportGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have done it earlier!

From the moment I rang to book an assessment to the time they workers walked out of the gate upon completion of the lawn, the service was excellent. Everyone I spoke with was friendly, honest, reliable and organised. After four lots of instant grass in 14 years, I wish I had bitten the bullet long ago and put in Easy Turf. My grandson loves playing on it and the dogs love sunbaking on it. I am absolutely blown away with how much I like it.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Jenny, Thank you so much for your positive review, it really does make our day here, when we hear such lovely comments. We are thrilled you are happy with your new artificial grass, and if there is further we can help with just let us know!

oldies

oldiesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wow what a difference our Easyturf lawn makes to our front garden

WE found your company to work with 100% Your staff were very organised with putting the lawn in and were quick and tidy, We will thoroughly recommend you to our friends in the future.Many people have comment on how great it looks thanks

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks for the lovely review, we are so happy that you were impressed with our work. Thanks again and be sure to get in touch if we can be of assistance in the future!

Kyla-Jane H.

Kyla-Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome quality service!

Nothing was too much trouble for Andrew and the team at Easy Turf! They were generous in sharing their knowledge and provided efficient, quality service. Overall they were great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Oh and their grass looks and feels fantastic! Our thanks to Andrew and the team.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Kyla, Thank you so much for the review, and we are all very glad that you are happy with our service. If there is anything else we can help you out with in the future be sure to let us know!!!

Ignacio28

Ignacio28Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

We are so pleased with the outcome of our artificial grass, we love the results and highly recommend Easyturf. Looking forward to all year playtime with our toddler son ! Thank you for a wonderful job

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks for the great review! Glad you are happy and hope you love your new grass for many years to come!

steph. f

steph. fGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great workmen, top service, awesome job

Fantastic customer service, punctual work team, professional job, friendly all round.
Cant ask for much more. Im extremely happy and greatfull to Easy turf.
Thankyou for a spot on job.
Perfect. Highly recommended

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Steph, Thanks for the review. We are very pleased that you were happy with our service. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future please let us know!

Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best idea I had for a long time

The product looks great, installers have done a great, fast and very efficient job.
Pleasant surprise to see polite young men working non stop without complaining.
I can wholeheartedly recommend Easy Turf to anyone who is sick of lawn mowing.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thank you for your feedback Eve! Glad you are happy with the results!

Scott Rocks!

Scott made this experience I thought would be more difficult to organise very easy and simple and it was booked in within a 5 minute phone call. Simple easy service. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thank you for taking the time to review us Ashleigh!

Cam Evans

Cam EvansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the new grass

Very happy with the grass and great service. I followed other reviews and had the same excellent experience. A great product and very well run company. Thanks and all the best

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thank you for your feedback Cam! It's great to hear we lived up to expectations!

As professional as it gets

Jack and Adam could not have been better. They were punctual, fast, committed and as obsessionally concerned with detail as I am. Which is rare. They got it as right as it could be (which was perfect!), and they cleaned up as professionally as they laid the turf. Couldn't recommend this crew highly enough.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks for the great feedback! We will let our installers know that you were very happy with their work. If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know. We hope you continue to enjoy your Easy Turf Artificial grass!

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent result

I am very happy with my decision to choose Easy Turf to do my backyard. From the day Ben came to give me the quote until the day the job was finished, all concerned were very professional. The job was done with a minimum of fuss but with a maximum of attention to detail. The guys were very friendly and went to great trouble to avoid any mess. Two weeks later, I'm delighted with the result.
Mary

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Mary, Thank you for your review. We are really happy that you are delighted with your synthetic turf. We will let all our team know that you were very happy. Thanks again!

Chris Tolevsky

Chris TolevskyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service!

I'm extremely happy with both the product and the amzimng service this provided to me. From the very first enquiry theese guys made it easy for me and were a pleasure to deal with. They arrived on time, were polite, got the job done as promised and cleaned up and left me with a beatiful result. Thak-you so much, I would highly recomemnd your services to my freinds and family.
Cheers
Chris Tolevsky

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your review! So glad you were happy with the end result!

Lou

Lou

What a fantastic outcome

So happy with the result of this job. Never have I had turf laid before and I could not be happier with the service or the result. The pictures speak for themselves. It just adds such a great touch to my balcony

Hi Lou,
So glad you're happy with your balcony!

Great turf work

From the first call to final installation the whole thing was smooth and friendly. I would highly recommend Easy Turf for anyone looking to install artificial grass. Andrew of Whyte Gardens

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks for your positive review Andrew!

Review collected in partnership with Easy Turf Australia

Its a great experience of having a quality sythetic turf for my front yard.

Reasonable quote given .We decided to go for Easy Turf. Friendly Team and the the work done professional way. after the job the site was cleaned up. I am really happy about the it and I have no hesitation to recommend to others.

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Thanks for the review Donald!!

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

100% Satisfied!

Excellent job on both the installation and final result. Looks terrific! Many neighbors have called by to admire the new feature in out street. We are 100% satisfied and recommend Easyturf !

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the feedback! We are really happy that you are 100% satisfied with your new Easy Turf artificial grass. Thanks again and if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future please let us know. Have a great weekend!

John Coggle

John Coggleasked

You have install a lawn already at our Lara property, we now wish to cut down on the existing garden bed to reduce maintenance and extend the existing lawn. Do you do garden edging or do we have to get this done prior by another contractor?

John
[email removed]

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi John, thanks for your enquiry. We can do the edging for you, just give us a call and we can book a quote for you. 9315 3041

Vanman

Vanmanasked

Hi guys I’m wanting to do something different.. I want to put turf on my new raised patio/ deck. Is this possible ? I have 19mm fibre cement floor sheeting down at the moment which has been waterproofed. 1. How easy is it to keep clean? 2. Will outdoor furniture damage the turf over time?
3. The deck has a roof over will the turf fade in areas that get sun as I have glass ballast railing around it ? 4. How would it go with staining ,ie red wine & food ? 5. What pile height would you recommend.? Area of deck is 5.6m x 4.0m
Thanks in advance
Gavin

Hi Gavin,
Thanks for your enquiry and we can definitely help! You can attach grass directly to cement sheeting. Answering rest of your questions:
1. Quite easy to clean, you can use a blower, broom or vacuum to clean debris. Or floor cleaner or pressure cleaner for spills etc.
2. The furniture shouldn't damage it. It may leave some indentations where the legs etc are pressing on grass, although this should come back over time (similar to carpet).
3. You would need to assess this closer. If you thought the sun was going to get magnified through the glass then there may be some issues, we may need to discuss this further with you.
4. Red wine or food won't stain the grass.
5. depends on look you are after. For realistic 35 - 40mm is best.
Please give us a call on 1800 Easy Turf or 03 9315 3041 to discuss further.
Thanks!

Cathy

Cathyasked

Dear Easyturf,
I am very interested in installing your product around our pool. Do you visit sites and give quotes?
With thanks,
Cathy

Andrew D.Easy Turf Australia

Hi Cathy, thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely help you out, we quite often install around pools. You can other send us a request via our website : easyturf.com.au or give us a call on 1800 easy turf or 03 9315 3041. We can organise one of our staff members to meet you at your property at a time convenient to you, to give you an obligation free quote.
Best Regards,