Listing monitored by Easy Turf Australia

• Rates and Fees

Jeff N Ann M.
Jeff N Ann M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

new back yard

from the initial contact easy turf were 1st class .they arrived on time and were very informative .mark the manager was very good and completed his skills with laying the turf .Our timber deck has had a complete transformation thanks to easy turf .dont hesitate give mark a call and re design your back yard .

• Incentivised Review No
Felicity
Felicity

Complete transformation

I am absolutely thrilled with my ‘new’ backyard. The boys arrived on time, worked hard all day and cleaned up everything when they left. I can’t believe the transformation from dusty dry area to a lush oasis, it is such a joy to use now! Thank you easy turf, from first enquire to final finished product you were so easy to deal with, I highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a great product!

Summer
Summer

I'm in Heaven in my back yard.

Frank and Matt were very professional and friendly. My back lawn looks fantastic and so like the real thing. I would recommend esyturf to everyone as they do a great job. Thank you esyturf, Lynda and Aldo

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best value for money!!! Very happy customer

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Pleased

Frank and his crew have just departed after installing "Summer Premium" artificial turf in our back garden. Early days, obviously, but extremely pleased with the look and appearance of the finished product and Frank's professionalism and commitment to the job. Frank arrived at 0730hrs this morning and didn't depart until 1715hrs this afternoon - and then only after a thorough clean-up. Most impressed with the product, with Frank and with his crew.

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet friendly summer premium

The summer premium turf in our front yard looks amazing all year around and there is no maintenance! It was laid over a year ago and has stood up perfectly well as the only outdoor area for our dog. No smells - just pick up any solids - and give a hose down if needed. Super happy and highly recommended.

Drew
DrewPerth, WA

See the rest, then come to the best!

Luke's Landscaping was excellent! Rob from from Luke's Landscaping was effective in a timely manner, his work is second to none. Plus, he was there on the job at the time they said they were going to be there -, which is rare in my opinion. I would highly recommend using these guys.

Meli Panagiotidis
Meli PanagiotidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

I absolutely love my new lawn (Golden Spring) - Jack and Leyton (and the rest of the crew) did an amazing job transforming my front garden - I was also blown away by the incredibly organised and supportive teamwork - extra crew turned up to assist with the installation process - An impressive collaborative effort by a close-knit, courteous group of professionals - I highly recommend anyone seeking excellent customer service and a great product at a compete with price

Ian and Sue
Ian and SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

The Summer Premium synthetic grass is amazing! We were very impressed with Jack and Daniel. They were punctual, friendly and worked so well together to complete a very professional outcome. Many people have complemented us on our new front yard. We would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

Andrew D.Easy Turf AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Ian and Sue. THanks for the lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you love our Summer Premium synthetic grass and that you were happy with our service. If there is anything else at all we can do, please let us know.

cathryntan
cathryntanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful!

Boys did a fantastic job leveling up the bumpy areas. Grass was cut perfectly especially when I wanted it to go around my slates path. Awesome handiwork there Adam! Big thanks to Adam, Taylor and the boys for changing my backyard into a wonderful green relaxation area. Kids enjoyed rolling on it!

Andrew D.Easy Turf AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Cathryn, Thanks for the review! We are glad you love your new synthetic turf. We will let the boys know that you were happy with their work. If you need assistance with anything in the future just let us know!

Highly Professional and Excellent Job

Jake did a excellent job for my yard removing the weeds and poisoning the weeds for a fair Price. Thanks Jake and Team. I would highly recommend Jake and will definitely use their service always.

Ottaline
OttalineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new lawn!

The work done by Jake was brilliant. He gave me a fabulous new garden with no fuss, no mess and in a very professional way. Thank you. One very happy customer.

THanks for the review!

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The grass is greener

Easyturf gave a competitive price, were punctual & their workmanship is great. Jack & Harvey arrived at the agreed time & left everything clean & tidy. The 80mm thick compacted stabiliser base layed by EasyTurf ensures weeds do not grow through the artificial turf. Some firms only lay 40mm thick. Our front yard in Kew looks far better.

Andrew D.Easy Turf AustraliaSend a private message

Hi William, Thanks for the review, we are glad you were happy with our service and product!

b the luck
b the luckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy turf review

I had Easy turf installed in a back yard area of 35 square meters, the guys had it done in a day they were very nice well mannered and hard working. I chose winter lush it looks more greener than the others but you have 3 to choose from. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

Andrew D.Easy Turf AustraliaSend a private message

THanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy that you like your new artificial grass area and that you liked our service. If there is anything further we can assist you with in the future please give us a call. Thanks!!!

Arnaud
ArnaudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic result - couldn't expect better feeling

Highly recommend Easy Turf if you are after great services and results.
Saw their work done at a friend's place, and didnt hesitate to contact them when I had to do the outdoor area of my newly built place.
Couldn't be more satisfied with the results. Can't wait for any sunny/warm days to enjoy that grass feeling.

Andrew D.Easy Turf AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Arnaud, Thanks for the positive review. We are thrilled you are happy with our synthetic grass and services. Hope you enjoy for many years to come and if there is anything further we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask.