100% · 1330%
4.9

AldoF
AldoFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Like in the movies

We wanted a good looking, clean and maintanance free outdoor area, I got in touch with Adam artificial turf solutions he understood and gave us advice how to bring our idea to life the result was absolutely amazing!!! Adam work exceeded our expectations and now our outdoor areas looks like the ones that you see in the movies I wouldn't recommend anyone else top quality and craftsmanship
Brad Carmichael
Brad Carmichael2 posts

Amazing improvement to backyard

Shane and his team were fantastic to deal with throughout the process, giving a lot of good advice during the quote process and then delivering a fantastic result. Our backyard has never looked better and has been transformed into a much more usable and easily maintained space. Highly recommend Easy Turf and Shane through Prestige Turf in the bayside area of Melbourne.
Julie S
Julie SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Lilly
LillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Adam! Your work is Amazing!

I never thought I'd ever go with artificial grass. I regret I didn't do this years ago, my home looks amazing and is so much easier for me to maintain. Thank you Adam for your honesty and hard work, you'll be hearing from all my friends and family...
Luc
LucGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Extremely happy

My front and back yards look absolutely fabulous. The artificial turf has certainly "dressed up" the outside areas of my home. Adam did a great job, extremely efficient and with great care to detail. My home now looks complete. I highly recommend Adam and Easy Turf.
John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Jeff N Ann M.
Jeff N Ann M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

new back yard

from the initial contact easy turf were 1st class .they arrived on time and were very informative .mark the manager was very good and completed his skills with laying the turf .Our timber deck has had a complete transformation thanks to easy turf .dont hesitate give mark a call and re design your back yard .
Felicity
Felicity3 posts

Complete transformation

I am absolutely thrilled with my ‘new’ backyard. The boys arrived on time, worked hard all day and cleaned up everything when they left. I can’t believe the transformation from dusty dry area to a lush oasis, it is such a joy to use now! Thank you easy turf, from first enquire to final finished product you were so easy to deal with, I highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a great product!
Summer
Summer2 posts

I'm in Heaven in my back yard

Frank and Matt were very professional and friendly. My back lawn looks fantastic and so like the real thing. I would recommend esyturf to everyone as they do a great job. Thank you esyturf, Lynda and Aldo
Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Pleased

Frank and his crew have just departed after installing "Summer Premium" artificial turf in our back garden. Early days, obviously, but extremely pleased with the look and appearance of the finished product and Frank's professionalism and commitment to the job. Frank arrived at 0730hrs this morning and didn't depart until 1715hrs this afternoon - and then only after a thorough clean-up. Most impressed with the product, with Frank and with his crew.
Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Pet friendly summer premium

The summer premium turf in our front yard looks amazing all year around and there is no maintenance! It was laid over a year ago and has stood up perfectly well as the only outdoor area for our dog. No smells - just pick up any solids - and give a hose down if needed. Super happy and highly recommended.
Drew
DrewPerth, WA

See the rest, then come to the best!

Luke's Landscaping was excellent! Rob from from Luke's Landscaping was effective in a timely manner, his work is second to none. Plus, he was there on the job at the time they said they were going to be there -, which is rare in my opinion. I would highly recommend using these guys.
Meli Panagiotidis
Meli PanagiotidisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Great Product

I absolutely love my new lawn (Golden Spring) - Jack and Leyton (and the rest of the crew) did an amazing job transforming my front garden - I was also blown away by the incredibly organised and supportive teamwork - extra crew turned up to assist with the installation process - An impressive collaborative effort by a close-knit, courteous group of professionals - I highly recommend anyone seeking excellent customer service and a great product at a compete with price Show 2 replies
Ian and Sue
Ian and SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding

The Summer Premium synthetic grass is amazing! We were very impressed with Jack and Daniel. They were punctual, friendly and worked so well together to complete a very professional outcome. Many people have complemented us on our new front yard. We would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Show reply