Mow Now

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best customer service and easy rescheduling

Mow Now has incredible customer service. If we need to reschedule we just email them and they get back to use super quickly, it's very convenient. And they do a great job with the lawn.

Job Satisfaction

Mower didn’t mow lawn even after payment

As a brand new client, I had prepaid. On the day my lawn was to be mowed,
I called MowNow at approx 2:45PM, because no one had shown up yet. After texting MowNow to ask what time they were arriving, I received an apology stating the guy did come to our house, but he felt my grass was too short and didn’t need a mow, so he left. The backyard always grows faster and I had guests arriving in two days. Wish he would’ve knocked on our door and checked with us before leaving. We were home. My point is: I paid, therefore, you have a legal obligation to provide the service when it is due.
I felt it was very unfair for your gardener to make that decision. I hope this is a one-off thing as we ended up rescheduling.

Dario

DarioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb job done by frank neat efficient professional service no fuss attitude and also a special mention to mow now in dealing with and organising to get my lawns done a credit to all involved would highly recommend them cheers

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Gardening Job

Mow Now and their gardener Frank are absolutely the best, Frank always knows what we need done and just gets to it when he gets there.
We have used Mow Now on 3 or 4 occasions and we now have a permanent booking.

Job Satisfaction

Great work so I’ve booked them again

We needed our lawns mown and some whipper-snipping done urgently, as we are putting our house on the market. Jarrod’s team did a very neat job, were reliable and professional. Very happy with the whole service - so I’ve booked them again!

Mow Now is great!

So glad I found Mow Now. They are great to deal with and the lawns always look very neat & tidy. Prices are really good as well. We have been using their service for a year now and I highly recommend them.

JoE

JoE

Really happy

I am really happy with my mow. All looks very tidy. They were also very considerate of the fact that I was working from home, and started at the back so I could hear my ZOOM meeting.

Slack Vac

Slack VacSydney, NSW

Great service and great gardeners!!

Mow Now, and gardener Lee in particular, come to my rescue when the old backyard looks less than well groomed and turn it into a blissful place
indeed! Lucky me!!

Excellent job

Since I have chosen Mow Now always the job is done perfectly. Each time it’s done by a different gardener but always the same excellent looking for the lawn in addition to reasonable pricing

Find out how Mow Now compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Great service and promptness in response

Recommend the guys for gardening services, highly responsive over email, arrive on time, quick to get going & finishing off the job, leaving the garden in good condition & cleaning up after, thank you mow-now.

PERFECT WORK! A+++++

We now have our lawns cut by this company and their work is faultless . Luke arrived on time and beautifully cut the lawns to a very high standard . Roxanne, on the phone, was pleasant, efficient, easy to communicate with and helped organise everything, with regards to bookings and payment options . Full marks and highly recommend MOW NOW.

Erika Bovey

Erika BoveyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, professional service every time

Michael from Mow Now does a fantastic job and I am always happy with his service his attention to detail really shows and produces quality work. Always shows up on time.

Excellent gardening service!

Can highly recommend Mow Now for their efficient, professional service, prompt & clear communication & value for money. Their gardener Callum does an excellent job mowing the lawn, really neat & tidy, partcularly around pavers & edges, the garden looks great after he has done it.

Top job!!

The mow now service is very professional and easy to use as the payment system too is hassle free . Very happy with the high quality and would recommend to anyone who wants their lawn mowed and manicured .
Emilia and the team are very responsive and helpful and always checking to see if there is any help they can offer . Keep it up !!!

Job Satisfaction

Helpful and a job well done!

The 30 minute mow was exactly what my property needed and best of all it met my budget! Emilia is quick to respond to my emails and is always of such great help! Will highly recommend and will continue to use in the future.

I rest my case

I rest my caseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top job!

Paul’s work was faultless. On time, professional and efficient with time and clean up. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to have Paul tame your jungle (like mine!) or maintain a manicured garden on an ongoing basis.

nesterval

nesterval

This is perfect!

The MOW NOW does the work professionally with high quality. I use them for more than a year.
What is especially valuable, they kept "no-contact rule" before the appearance of the virus COVID 19. Superbly.They anticipate events.

Mark from Scullin

Mark from ScullinScullin 2614, ACT

Best Edging Ever

I've lived in the same house for 25 years. Over that time I have looked after the lawn and yard myself, only occasionally getting professional help. I've used Mow Now for the past 2 months and I can honestly say that my yard has never looked better. The edging around the footpath and drive ways has to be seen to be believed. Brilliant work!

Elizabeth Grasso

Elizabeth GrassoMelbourne

Recommend Mow Now and Paul

I'd recommend Paul to mow your lawn. Good communication and very happy with the end result. It was to be a once off job but will get Paul to be our regular gardener. Thank you Paul

Vikram Patel

Vikram PatelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Experience

Always been answered an email. Good customer service. More than Two years of service for my garden, that says my satisfaction the reason to leave service I am moving to other property.