Mow Now

• Rates and Fees

Ang

AngGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Prompt, friendly and attention to detail. Luke did a great job. Thankyou so much. It was a huge task but Luke came with a smile and got the job done and done well

Muesab

MuesabSydney, NSW

Great service with professional staff. Frank (the mower) does a fantastic job and always takes his time, the online team is always checking up to ensure customer satisfaction. And at the same time cheaper than most other services. A service that's not all about money!

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Lawn tidying up

Alex from Mow Now arrived punctually and did an excellent job of edging mowing and cleaning up afterwards. He called to confirm everything required had been done before leaving as I was not home at the time. Will recommend the service.

fasahat

fasahatSydney, NSW

Excellent, hassle free service.

Mow Now was my first paid mowing sevice. At first I wasn't sure but then I was quite impressed by the professionalism of their mowing and online support staff. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free mowing service.

Rodders

RoddersPerth, WA

Perfect as usual

A first rate done as usual. Gardener so good at what he does and I didn't even know he had been. Really appreciated information sent by admin team in regard to Convid 19 great to see they care for their staff and customers. Well done Mow Now.

jack

jackSydney, NSW

Wonderful and fantastic job.

I was a jims mowing company for yrs until they let me down. Mow now was a great change.cant imagine going with anyone else.
Will be staying with them for a long time to come

andante

andanteQueensland

wonderful job, great customer communication

Gary did an amazing job mowing our lawn, the ladies at the office have been polite and helpful. We're impressed by their service. I would highly recommend Mow Now. Thanks again.

They do a great job

The company is easy to be in touch with. The mowers are reliable and very pleasant. I and my neighbours have used the company for about two year now with everyone being happy.

John P.

John P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Immediate professional service

Needed urgent mowing for a property settlement and this was done within 48 hours. no problem service. Sent me images of the completed works. No hesitation in recommending this company.

Excellent!

From the first call from Mow Now to the end product of our beautifully manicured lawn, excellent service! Highly recommend!! I also found their pricing to be competitive and attractive.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My first Mow Now

Frank arrived at the time stated. He was friendly and had a great work attitude that put me at ease. He let me know what he would do and left my backyard in a fantastic state. I have no hesitation in recommending Mow Now to my friends and family. Thanks so much.

Vkrish

VkrishCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Terrible job done!!

I had engaged a gardener to do my front and back lawn paid him for 2 hours $120 and he did only the back and it was a job done in a hurry and he left my side door wide open when he could have lean the bins by the door and no-one was hm. Anyone could have broken the back glass door and entered my home. I will never look at this website or recommend anyone. It's all about money and not service. Spoke to numerous people abt it and there was no discount whatsoever. $120 was taken out off my account.

Nat L

Nat LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Very responsive customer service. The service people that come to mow the laws are also really lovely and always do a great job on the lawn and garden. Highly recommend

Very good service

Easy to set up the time for service with just providing phone no to them and they will call you. Completed as per agreed term. Work done was perfectly done. definitely get their services again in the future.

Libby

LibbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Yet

People that are all about service. Nothings too hard and the response time on queries is Flash Gordon fast. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Friendly, reliable and people who actually care about the end result.

Mark from Scullin

Mark from ScullinScullin 2614, ACT

Convinced me to become a regular customer

It had been two months since my lawn was last mown and it had become extremely overgrown and messy. Mow Now did a brilliant job mowing and slashing - the yard is now neat and trim. They did such a good job that I have now become a regular customer!

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service so easy to organise and those guys just do the rest! Have recommended too many friends!

Great service I just give them a day the lawns need to be done and it always happens very happy. Job is always done to a great standard. It’s one thing I never have to worry about

Kate W

Kate WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service and value.

Absolutely exceptional service from beginning to end. Kind, clear and prompt communication, and the gardener that arrived - Frank - did an outstanding job. He talked me through each step of the process (we had a very overgrown yard!) and worked tirelessly to complete the job in the allotted time frame. He was thorough, meticulous and left the yard clean and tidy. He treated our lawn with the same care as if it was his own. Could not recommend Frank and the MowNow team highly enough. Have already booked a follow up visit. Thank you!

Ronald K

Ronald KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great value

Had our first mowing session with Samuel and we are impressed with the result. He did a great job, tidy and clean. Will surely book again next time we need our yard mown.

Job Satisfaction

A professional job and attitude

1) Was on time