Verifiedmownow.com.au

4.5

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Do not use this company

I paid this company on 21/12/23 to have my grass mowed, it was rebooked numerous times, finally got an email saying we don’t do your area anymore. I have been trying for weeks to get a refund, now they are ignoring my emails and phone calls so I have paid for a service that doesn’t exist but they refuse to refund my money, do not use this company
Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 services, 4 no-shows

I have only ordered two mowing services from MowNow. The first was rescheduled after a no-show that I had to inform them of. When it was completed, it was done well, however I was charged $20 for waste removal. The second has been rescheduled three times so far. And yesterday was another no-show with no communication.

The part that I like least is that they take payment at the time of booking, and in my case, seem almost completely incapable of providing the service I’ve paid for - at least in a timely manner.

The customer service is good. But if you are located in Brisbane Southside, give these guys a miss.

CJM
CJMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

They under quote to get the work

Did half the work for all the money. Bad service.
Natasha
Natasha

Awesome

Excellent communication great price very reasonable and great job. Really enjoyed service
Susie Horvat
Susie Horvat2 posts

Love using mow now

Very happy with the results highly recommend good customer service
Michael Sara
Michael SaraSydney, NSW

Great job and friendly

Called me a few days earlier and offered me a wide range of booking dates
Scotty
Scotty

Friendly and Efficient

The gardener did an excellent job finishing the entire front yard in half the expected time. Very thorough and very friendly.
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A SPECIAL THANKS !!!

A special mention & a pat on the back for Allan who immaculately cut my lawn and trimmed the edges to perfection. All garden waste binned and yard left cleaned. Very polite & hardworking man. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Very happy with Mow Now and the team.
Martin
MartinCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Responsible, fair pricing, and doing a good job

MowNow took on cleaning up and then maintaining an overgrown property. It hasn't been run-of-the-mill maintenance but they've done it at a fair price, maintained good communication and been responsive. Sean is doing a great job of keeping it looking good.
Brianna
BriannaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Perfect!

They done the job beautiful, and I am statisify on the fee and rate.
Ben S.
Ben S.2 posts

Great customer service

Scheduling of regular mowing jobs is easy as, and the gardeners are courteous and do a good quality job.
Cristina
Cristina2 posts

Job well done

The gardener was kind and did his work well taking consideration small details like doing the edges well and clean making sure the customer will be happy.
LenC
LenC2 posts

Great Lawn mowing service

Our lawn edges nicely trimmed to perfection, grass is well cut to a height to suit the seasons with straight lines, all garden waste binned and yard left cleaned. Lawns are finished to a high standard.
A special mention and pat on the back for Paul.
Very happy with Mow Now and the team. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Rachael E.
Rachael E.Victoria

Poor communication

Mow now get the job done but not without multiple issues. I've had them charge me 4 times for the same mow and I'm still chasing them to fix the issue. They also only notify you the night before and often reschedule constantly. Getting a call back from their accounts or customer service is unlikely to eventuate.
Carolyn
CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

My garden looks amazing!

What a wonderful job and it was done very promptly. This has really helped me out a lot. Thank you so much.