Mow Now

Mow Now

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very easy process and the work was great.

Upon enquiring about a quote I was met with a prompt reply and a good natured representative. Very good and friendly communication. The booking process online was also smooth and easy. The gardeners did a great job. Thanks a lot.

Rip off and Trespass!!

Very unprofessional. Couldn’t give us a time of when he is gonna turn up! No phone calls. Before turning up. The staff trespassed into my house while i wasnt home. Did a very bad job. Some part undone. Now no one is answering the phone. Absolutely untrusted.

Rates and Fees
Hi Saba, If you need a time of arrival, customers can easily email us to request a time, or if the date does not suit you can advise us to change it. Unfortunately, we don't have any record of booking under your name. We take these matters very seriously so could you please send an email to hello@mownow.com.au so we can look into this for you so that we can resolve this issue immediately? Kind regards, Pauline

Friendly and thorough

My garden and nature strip were really overgrown. Peter has done an excellent job! He took time to listen to my specific requirements and chatted through options. Absolutely super service!

Rates and Fees
Thank you Jenni! We will pass on your lovely feedback to Peter and the staff here :)

They do great work.

The guys who come over do great work and the leave the place neat and perfectly manicured lawns and garden beds. They are in and out with a minimum of fuss.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for trusting us with your gardnening needs!

Excellent service thank you very much

Hi This is the first time I have used Mow now the people very nice and very polite they did the job very quietly and clean very well I
Recommend Mow Now very much.

Job Satisfaction
Thank you for your wonderful encouragement Michael!

The Best!!!

I enjoy trusting MOW NOW lawn movers, may I say I got the best lawn mower, and its cheap because they are fast, efficient, professional and do their job properly.

Rates and Fees

Fantastic service and a great experience.

This the second time that I have used Mow Now. Again the service was fantastic and the gardener called to advise that he was on the way. He arrived on time was friendly and professional and the work completed was of a high standard. Thanks Frank.

Great communication and service

I have been using Mow Now for around 12 months. I love how easy it is to get my lawn mowed now!! A great job done every time. The communication is great as well. Very easy to make changed when needed.

Rates and Fees
Thank you for your lovely encouragement Ally!

Great service and price!

Has been using Mow Now for quite a while and the service is great! From the office staffs making appointments to gardeners mowing my lawn. Really recommend if you need the services.

Quick efficient service

Very happy with the service. I was able to arrange a Contractor on short notice. The Contractor was on time and did a very good job. Have now booked this as a regular service due to its convenience and efficiency.

Friendly and fast.

Gardener was very friendly and completed the job quickly and professionally. Left the lawn looking great and cleaned up afterwards. Will definitely use again and the service is very convenient.

Rates and Fees

Finally someone to actually turn up to do the job and do it right

Thank you so much. My lawn was out of control with weeds everywhere, no rain made it scrappy and the whole house was looking untidy. I really appreciate you revitalising my garden, something I have no interest in doing myself and now it is neat and tidy.

Rates and Fees

Have been using the service since late last year, they have been wonderful; they always do a great job. I recommend to anyone looking for a mowing or gardening service

Efficient

I was very happy with Sorin and would like him to continue mowing my property but only if he can do it during the week, not at weekends.

The team who mowed today were fast and efficient but I felt they were a little rough. The grass was mowed too short in places and generally they were not as tidy.

Can I request Sorin for the next mow. He indicated he was available in the afternoons.

Generally very happy with the service.

Tremendous Attitude

Please pass on my sincere appreciation to the gardener (Sorin)who did a splendid job. He is such a dedicated person.
I have never seen a person so determined to perform his task the best way.
He is the best person you have in your squad.
My deepest thanks to him. His attitude is a gem.
Please convey this to him.
Moving forward, please send Sorin always to maintain our paradise.

Rates and Fees

Quality work and reliability for a competitive rate.

Lawns were done carefully and neatly. Scheduling was easy and paths sweept as part of the service. Best value for money lawncutting service ever had. Looking forward to rebooking when I find my new home. Highly recommended.

Couldn't be better

Thank you very much for the fantastic job done at my place in Dianella on Wednesday. I am bery happy with the end result and the tidy up afterwards. So glad I found Mownow. Sorry I don't know the gardeners name he was so quiet I didnt even know he was here otherwise I woulf introduced myself.

Rates and Fees

Aaron, the gardener was great !

Happy with the service provided by Mow Now and Aaron the gardener.
Fast and efficient service at a very reasonable price. Discovered them online, didn’t know anything about the company. Thank you for solving my lawn mowing problem.

Rates and Fees

Great Customer Service from man that attended and great job on my lawn

Great Job Front and Back mowing and Edging . The man that came was very friendly and done a wonderful job . I recommend him but dont recall his name . 5 stars from me :)

Really poor customer service

When raising a concern that the gardener did not do what we asked, he returned to our property to complain and give excuses, MowNow only gave excuses refusing to help.