Mow Now
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mow Now

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job by Bryce

Bryce did a wonderful job and the lawns look better than ever. If the need arises in the future for these works to be done again, I won't hesitate to call again.

Paul is great value

I had Paul come to my house to look after my lawns and weeding on the weekend.
He did a great job and I’m looking forward to seeing him again.

Great work

Daniel was easy to communicate with and the lawns look great! The edges done with the whipper snipper were very tidy. We are pleased with this service and would recommend.

Jonathon
JonathonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very reliable and consistently does a great job

The team always rocks up on time, completes the mow in a timely manner and without any issues at all. Have a somewhat awkward lawn to mow too, and there have never been any issues around it. Just an all around 10/10 service.

Simon P.
Simon P.Sydney, NSW

Warren is amazing!!!

Warren always turns up on time, he is very quick and efficient and does an amazing job. I would highly recommend Mow Now for their service and professionalism for any gardening needs.

Nads
NadsSydney, NSW

Lawn mowed

The Gardner did a fantastic job of the lawn. The lawn is immaculate and cut the edges perfectly thankyou for all your hard work. Will be call again to get my lawn done.

Thanh Vo
Thanh VoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good good good

Great Service ! My first service and it is wonderful, easy to book appointment and pay money. Thank you. The staff are very nice, very quick, come on time, messenge before coming. Highly recommended.

Jiten
JitenSydney, NSW

Great service by Thomas to my front and backyard lawn. He was quick and efficient. It was my first time dealing with Mow Now but the service provided was fantastic. I am happy and Thomas did an excellent job cleaning up.

Elyse M.
Elyse M.Sydney, NSW

Great service with a great result

The team were super efficient, they were able to do my front yard and backyard within half an hour including all the paths and driveway.
It looks great.
The best thing about the service is they send you a reminder and ready to book in.
I was looking at my grass and thinking it was time and before I knew I had an email letting me know that someone was going to mow my lawn.
Quick and looks great. Everything you want in lawn maintenance.

Find out how Mow Now compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Great job by new gardener

Great job done by new gardener Jaimie. He lives 20mins away so hopefully he can be relied on for next time. Went out of his way to do that extra bit for me.

Anthony FCF
Anthony FCFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very pleased with the experience!

Jamie transformed our amazon jungle into a proper backyard. Efficient, no bull, and got straight into it. It was meant to be a one off, but we decided to go regular going forward.

Terribly unreliable.

Mow Now are consistently unreliable. They want paument upfront but then often don't show on the day scheduled.
For a requested end of lease mowing/maintenance, they rescheduled our job 4 times

Great job done

Very professional and prompt services provided. The work was done is minutes and there was no mess left around the backyard post the work. Will surely look forward to the next planned work.

Sam J
Sam JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

Mow Now are doing regular garden maintenance on my inner city property and I could not be happier! With High attention to detail my garden is looking great! All involved have been extremely courteous and highly responsive in all communications.10/10!!

Gee
GeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer !!

I will like to say that Jamie the gardener did an amazing job...very happy and satisfied with his service 5 star work...
I will definitely highly recommend and always welcomed back to do property gardening again !!