Mow Now

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Perfect

Aaron did a great job, as this was only a one off job, I was very happy with the end result. I would use the service again if need be.

Di B

Di BSydney, NSW

Excellence!

Very good service, prompt, efficient and well priced. It is such a relief to find a service that is so genuinely focussed on the customer . Changing dates is never a problem which adds to the satisfying experience of this service.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

What a life saver Warren has been

We were in need of mowing for church grounds and Mow Now lived up to their name by being efficient, great communication, great cost and extremely reliable. Not to mention doing a great job. Thank you so much.

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

A very professional company .

Mow Now is a very professional company that communicates clearly with clients. The gardeners arrive on the booked date and notify of arrival time.
The work has been done to a high standard and payment issues are resolved by a direct debit system that allows for extra time worked on the day to be paid with my permission as an add-on-fee with my permission.

Simon G.

Simon G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service was excellent

Marcella N.

Marcella N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Are you serious?

I ordered and paid for this service and they cancelled twice, wasting my day. They turned up on the third time and did the job and then drove off..didnt ask me if i was happy..they just up and left. Rubbish service.

tinloveslomo J.

tinloveslomo J.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy booking

Booked for a one off mowing and trimming and was happy on how quick and easy the booking was. Happy with the service, we might book a regular mowing! Thanks Mownow

Glenn H.

Glenn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Gardening!

Professional, fantastic gardening services from all of the staff and gardeners from Mow Now! Can highly recommend them - very happy with their lawn mowing and gardening services over many months!

Keyurkumar Shah

Keyurkumar ShahSydney, NSW

Best less price, great workmanship

Great price, follow up and committed. Very professional approach Very happy & highly recommend to anyone looking for a good lawn service no more words but I recommend this people and all the best

Rates and Fees

Rhiannon M.

Rhiannon M.Sydney, NSW

Simply the best gardener!!!

What a fantastic lawn service! From the quoting to the actual gardening service they provide, it was affordable & seamless!
Very happy & highly recommend to anyone looking for a good lawn service!

John Robin

John RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Great service, very professional. Prompt and well I don't know if I can leave a full 30 word review for lawnmowing. But great, and good value also. What else can I say?

Elisabeth L

Elisabeth LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job!

Our front lawn was overgrown like a teenager's mullet! But now it is looking clean and beautifully neat - we are very happy with the outcome. Noone likes a messy lawn!

Good service

Different gardeners arrived on site, and most of them did a really amazing job.
They were fairly flexible with times and cost-effective.
I found them to be good value for the service.

Jacob.C

Jacob.CSydney, NSW

Very nice Job and very polite

So to start off with I had to change the time the Gardner because no one was home but he was very nice about this and was able to arrange a better time that someone was available after all that I was stuck at work and my partner was running late getting home anyway he arrived at the newly arranged time and started on my front lawn not too long after that my partner arrived home and he was very polite to her he continued to do the job and when he was done he message me to let me know he was finished and also some power leads I have in the back yard in covers had got water in them that I did not know about so all up he did a great job on my lawns and was very nice to talk to would definitely recommend

Very well cut!

Leo did our lawns and did a very good job! Very neat and tidy and has even tidied some weeds and whipper snipped! Thank you! Will be using your services again soon

Jacqueline

JacquelinePerth, WA

Thorough, Thoughtful & Job Well Done

MOW NOW got their man in my mum's area of Port Kennedy to attend to mow lawns and trim back what was a very overgrown garden with lovely, but dreadful Bougainvillias. He did a fantastic job. He kept me up to date and was very thoughtful and kind towards my mum. I'm really impressed. Thank you.

Melissa F.

Melissa F.Chifley 2606, ACT

Brilliant lawn mowing wirk

The lawn was trimmed, mowed and tidied up perfectly. Very professional in booking with prompt response and communication. We will definitely be repeat customers. I would highly recommend using these guys.

Despite length from late mow result very good

Cut to right length, not too short like some previous cuts, even across difficult terrain. Happy to see this mower again. Office please get scheduling right, dropping us off schedule twice not well received.

Painted W.

Painted W.Sydney, NSW

Oh boy

Darnell C.

Darnell C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lawn and Garden looks stunning

Excellent job done , everything looks absolutely beautiful amazing and I’m so happy with it I’ve told others about Mownow services. The gardener was also very pleasant and friendly top bloke.