Mow Now

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Beware, they don't honour quotes

I was initially happy with the 1st job they did. Was quoted $270 for 1st visit (grass overgrown) and then $110.00 for month maintenance. So yesterday they contacted me for my 1st $110.00 maintenance visit, charged my card and didn't turn up today. Instead i got a msg saying it will now cost $180.00 and if I wish to continue with booking. Asked for refund..

Denise Field

Denise Field Sydney, NSW

This was the best decision I could have made. Lawns look amazing and I will be a regular from now on.

Great job. On time and very thorough. Lawns look amazing and pathways clean and tidy. Excellent job and I will be at regular from now on. Can’t beat the price on thie professional care.

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

Gardening Maintenance

Find out how Mow Now compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Excellent service mow now !!

This is such a good service . I’ve been using them for the past one year and can’t be more happier with the gardener Paul who’s excellent and does such a good job with so much effort . I love the easy hassle free payment system and constant communication from all the admin staff . Keep up the good work !
Very professional service. Garden looks amazing .

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Can’t fault!!

The guys come when they say they will. The mow is faultless and quick and they blow away loose leaves, auto payment and it’s done with any hassle, stress or fuss.
I totally recommend them!!

Satisfied

Satisfied Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied Customer

This is great service. Ive just commenced using this service a couple of months. I did it all online. Convenient payment option, constant communication from admin and great job by gardeners!

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Job Mow Now!

The gardener who mowed my lawns has done an excellent job I am so happy with the results he is very professional. Sorin is such a good gardener and always does a perfect job. Thanks Mow Now.

Rates and Fees

Professional and a great job

Thank you to the great work of the gardeners
who have made my front lawn in my new house
look great. It was overgrown and full of weeds.
Got the new neighbours talking this morning.

Rates and Fees

Ivan's Lawn mowing is excellent and highly professional
Ivan is always friendly and completes a highly professional finish when mowing the lawn and cutting the lawn edges. He consults with me on how I want the job done and then gets on with it. He leaves the yard clear off lawn clippings....Great to see such professionalism and highly recommend him to other clients.

Country Girl

Country GirlSydney, NSW

Thank you Ian and the Mow Now ladies.

Thanks to the wonderful ladies in Admin. and Ian I am a very satisfied client.
My lawn is by far the best in the street. The work Ian puts into keeping it that way is a credit to him. Being the perfectionist I am nothing less than perfect simply will not do. And since a work incident which left me disabled Mow Now has really done everything they could to make sure I am happy with their service.
I highly recommend Mow Now for their commitment to their clients satisfaction.

Cecil

CecilPerth, WA

Great job Done from Matt

Very happy with the job Matt did, was friendly and had a yarn with you. Showed him what I wanted done and he just went to work. Did the Front and back lawn mowing plus the weeding and weed spray and clean up at the end with no complaints. Happy customer for sure

Tania

TaniaSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic Gardener!

Mow now found a gardener promptly.
Leo from Mow Now was very kind and professional. He was super efficient and neat! Good value for money. I’ll definitely use this service again
Highly recommended.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Feedback for Michael

The mowing job Michael performed at our property was excellent. Lawn was cut to good length, cleaned up nicely and left the property looking so much better. Many thanks Michael.

Pauline Hutchinson

Pauline HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From a jungle to a garden

Winston from Mow Now spent three hours working in my garden which had not been tended for four months. He worked very hard mowing and pruning and then he bundled all the green waste up ready for council collection. I can't praise him highly enough. As well as very hard working, he knew his job, cared about the garden and was extremely courteous. Thank you Winston.

Rodders

RoddersPerth, WA

Great Service

Happy with the service provided to me from both Admin and the gardener. Its great to not have to worry about the front lawn especialky suffering health matters. Thank you Mow Now.

David C.

David C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

We have been using this service for awhile. Always prompt and friendly. Oscar also did an excellent job with our garden and got rid of some of the weeds too.

KerriM

KerriMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent service

Christopher from Mow Now did a great job mowing and trimming my elderly father's lawn. It was difficult for my father to come to the realisation that he can no longer physically mow his lawn but he is very happy that he can now relax and know that Mow Now is there for him. Also thanks to Sylvia and Emilia for their excellent communication. Can't fault the service.

Slack Vac

Slack VacSydney, NSW

No “mow” worries!

Great company and very eager to please and assist with any specific needs! Great crew of Mower guys so always a terrific job - excellent rates as well! Thumbs up Mow Now!!!!

Prompt Service

Mow Now responded very quickly to my text and sent a gardner to complete the mowing of my front and back lawns. The job was completed very quickly and looks very tidy and neat.
The edges were trimmed very closely, the lawn was cut low and the whole area was left clean and free from any grass clippings. Josie did a fantastic job.

Sarah P.

Sarah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable lawn mowing

We had a great gardener who truly took pride in their work. The grass was trimmed along the sides with surprisingly accurate lines and the gardener cleaned the pavement too (others haven’t and the job had been left feeling messy).