Mow Now

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the job. Lawn was left looking amazing. Cannot thank the Gardner enough! We will definitely be utilising this service again. We weren’t home at the time, but the property was left clean and tidy afterwards.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Better than Jims

Excellent communication with the girls in the office and their service. I get my front and back lawns cut with edge trimming as well. Very reasonable rates. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Fabulously Awesome

Fabulously AwesomeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

“Just a cut away from Excellence”

So totally satisfied with not only the gardeners but the amazing girls in the office! So efficient, prompt and helpful! Lovely to communicate with at any time of the day!

Outstanding

We are truly grateful for the service rendered by the gardener- Thomas from Mow Now. He is very efficient and takes great care when he does our lawn and edges. He is the most outstanding gardener we ever had and truly appreciate his excellent service

Sarah

SarahWestern Australia

Fantastic definitely recommend this

This company is excellent the lawn looks great every time and the correspondence with them is so good easy and friendly. I highly recommend this company has made such a difference.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Ivan was lovely

Ivan arrived promptly, right on time.
He was very caring and very pleasant.
Thank you for sending him to us, he left the lawn looking great.
I will recommend him to any person needing lawn work.

Suzysure

SuzysureMelbourne

Perfect mowing job

Luke did a great job mowing my lawns. Looked exceptionally neat and tidy when finished. Even mowed a section of weeds in a corner of the yard to make it look tidier. He rang to let me know he was on the way and arrived on time. The Mow Now process was really easy. Quote was based on measurements from Google maps and paying by credit card was easier than trying to find cash. Would definitely recommend.

Daniela J.

Daniela J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed!!!

I put in a request to have a job done urgently. Mow Now contacted me and said they would able to send someone out the next day. I submitted my photos of the lawn I needed cut. They told they would go ahead with the job. I was sent a link so that I could pay because payment needs to be made in advance. I gave my payment details, they debited my account. Then they contacted me to say that no one was available after all. A day was wasted, it was too late to organise someone else. $60 less in my account and job that was promised is not done. Would not recommend Mow Now.

jack

jackSydney, NSW

so reliable

loved using them and plan on using them again. staff were very friendly indeed and did a very exceptional job
since I have moved I will be using them again.

jackie long

Rocksammy08

Rocksammy08Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

paid for 3 hours worked for 2 and a rushed job = bad job - no refund and no reply from them

jude

judeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and economical

Very good value for money. Pleasant interactions with all staff. They come when I need them as well as on a regular schedule. Body Corps usually have huge gardening upkeep bills but this has been brilliantly economical for this block of flats.

Job well done

Job well done , on time, good amazing service, friendly, well communicated administrative staff, easy online payment, cleaned the grass cuttings, quick and efficient, would rate five stars one happy customer.

Knighty

Knighty

Mow Now Review

Mow Now is a very good company administratively. They are effective and concise in their communications. The mowing service is good however I do not think they cut the grass short enough. They should mow the lawn lower. Value for money is good as well

Disgraceful service.

Very poor experience. Sub standard job and zero help from customer service once complaint was lodged. I would not recommend this operator to anyone looking to have their lawns maintained..

Niki

NikiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Job well done.

Frank did an amazing job for the allocated time given.
Very professional and friendly.
Would be great if he could do this on regular basis.
Overall customer satisfaction - 10 out of 10.

Sasha

SashaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service

I had a feeling that Mow Now was “professional “ from the start.
This company is organised and serious about delivering good workmanship. I have had no problem with them.
Very reliable people.Thanks

Job Satisfaction

Great service very flexible and accomodating. Very reasonable prices and able to do anything I requested. I was always very happy with the job done and they didn’t pressure to do the job when it wasn’t required.

Deidre

Deidre

One happy customer

I would like to say after loosing my long term lawn mowing person, I have tried to find one to replace her. After some not so good results I have finally found MowNow. Aaron has been twice now and I couldn’t be happier a delightful guy and very thorough coukdn’t be happier. 10/10

Ursula

UrsulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loyal customer for many years

Mow Now has been attending to my lawns and gardening needs for many years. I have always been really happy with the customer service, the price is reasonable, the payment system is easy and the quality of work has been quite good ( apart from maybe 1 or 2 jobs where I thought the lawn was cut too short or the edging was a bit sloppy but admittedly I am fussy in that regard). I would highly recommend them for all your lawn and gardening needs.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing

All was amazing from booking with Roxanne lovely lady to the contact from the gardener frank he was amazing friendly on time work was awesome well done I'm very happy