Almat (Aldi) Laundry Liquid

Almat (Aldi) Laundry Liquid

3.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Smell

Itchy skin

I always used Aldi detergent and it was great, but in the last few months the bottle has changed and it drips down the sides after you pour it out. Also I have a rash and very itchy skin since they changed the bottle.

Purchased in August 2020 at ALDI for A$6.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Ardara

ArdaraSouthwest, VIC

Disappointed in this latest product

Just purchased my normal Almat Laundry liquid and noticed it was clear instead of the normal thick white. Did a wash of cleaning clothes and they came out as dirty as when they went in the machine .....did them again and still dirty. What have you done to this Laundry liquid. It’s seems watered down... not happy

Purchased in October 2020.

It is great

I have used it for a long time, lately though it seems to want nearly another cap, it is good value, the smell leaves the clothes smelling nice, I prefer the liquid , my son swears by their powder though, the one with enzymes. He likes it very much. Not on the shelves at the moment, why?

Purchased in July 2020 at Waikiki WA.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Dr ReginaSydney, NSW

Scent changed

I have been using Almat laundry liquid concentrate Spice temptations mostly because I liked the smell. I still have the container from last year with some liquid. I bought a new one this year, when I opened it I noticed the scent has definitely changed and it is not good. And without any notice.

Purchased in January 2019 at Aldi for A$4.99.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Watered down

I have been using Aldi non bio for over a year and have been very impressed with it. It gets things really clean. However, the one I bought last week is not the same. It is like it has been watered down. Also my skin has been itching for a couple of days.

Almat concentrate washing liquid.

In a word ...Brilliant. perfect cleaning and leaves a lovely after scent. And far cheaper than leading names. A1 Product Aldi.

My clothes still smell of sweat after use.

Maybe I should be using biological washing liquid because using either the Almat Non-bio or Almat Colour there's a faint whiff of sweatiness when ironing. I don't usually write reviews but when it comes to washing liquid, you shouldn't have to worry about the results.

Ctomo

CtomoWirral

I have never had a detergent that cleans badly food stained tea towels as good as Aldi gel detergent

Does what it says cleans at low temperature and removes stains even bad stains like curry and tomato.It saves me money because I no longer do i have to heat up to 60 degrees on my white wash.

Barb

BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was surprised how easy it as yo clean clothes one capful & it lasts so long s

Having use man washing products was very surprised at the cleanliness of this product & recommend others to give it a try the price was much cheaper than other products & lasted a lot longer with excellent results I am very happy with all product bought at Aldi plus staff are curteous & very helpful no waiting in lines to be served immediately check outs are opened Well done Aldi

Faye harp

Faye harpGeelong, Victoria

Save time washing

Aldi Almat washing liquid, for the low price is one to definitely jump on. As good or better than the leading washing brands. Happy with every wash. Thank you Aldi

Katrina Howell

Katrina HowellSydenham, Victoria

IF YOUR INTO THE SMELL OF VOMIT THEN THIS IS FOR YOU

Sarah

SarahSomerset

Excellent product

Excellent product aldi washing detergent on muddy white tshirt. On a 40° wash. Came all off.I couldn't believe the results Great price too. smells Great. And small packaging great for the universe

Sarah quinn

Sarah quinnSouth Australia, 5169

It's ok and good for value

Don't get me wrong for 50 washes as bottle says for that little price is amazing compared to me spending 10.50 on washing liquid and it wasn't lasting long
Only one con is i have found it must be the fragrance or something in the liquid that is making me and my daughter itch like crazy
Who knows we may have sensitive skin

Lizzy P-C

Lizzy P-CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful -cleans my clothes and smells beautiful!

This laundry liquid is valuefor money plus I give it top stars for cleaning! ... I disagree with bubblerats and think she should buy a new washing machine! If you wash pet mats in the washing machine the filter has to be cleaned more often and it can stuff up your washer!...I take my pets mats to the Laundromat!

Bubblerats

BubbleratsSydney

Don't waste your money

Bought this after seeing a to program on to which said the Almat powder was great. Thinking that the liquid version would be equally as good. WRONG. Firstly I thought that I was not putting enough liquid in. NO. Made no difference. Still came out poor and had to rewash many, items several times to get it clean. The bottle does not have a collar to catch excess or dripping liquid so it congeels at the neck. A very disappointing product will not buy again....using the rest of the bottle to wash rags and pets blankets. Not good for anything else.

reviewqueenfromnz

reviewqueenfromnzMelbourne

Great

Great value for money! The size is really good and you only need a small amount! I use this on my partners work clothes and it leaves them smelling great! (He even has fellow tradies telling him his clothes smell great

below average

I used to buy the aldi almat laundry clothes washing liquids when it was like a paste and it used to a superb job at cleaning the clothes and then they changed the formula to this new formula which I was not happy with / I would only use the new aldi almat formula to wash towels

brian

The older ones which I don't think they make were choice and the aldi almat triple enzymes formula is alright as well

brian

Best liquid detergent l have ever used, l am 74!!!

It is beyond me why any one would knock this wonderful detergent, I have lived in many parts of the world, believe me for the cost this detergent is amazing. Leaves the washing soft, lovely smell, & very thrifty.

Donna7PARRAMATTA

Disappointed Aldi on your product change

I am extremely disappointed on the change to the Almat clothes washing detergent. The previous product left a lovely fragrance in the clothes and washed well with only the recommended amount. I used the Tropical Breeze in the pink bottle now renamed Tropical Burst and find you have to use double the recommendation and still NO after fragrance. Quality has gone, it is now very watery.
If it does not change back I will search a better quality elsewhere "Marketing" - Please change it back!!!
Fragrance in the bottle
Fragrance does not last and watery.

ECN
ECN

It's interesting there are three posters with negative comments. All three also posted only one product review on the date of membership.
If the product used to be so good how come none of you posted a positive comment on it before?

Donna7

this product does not work

this product was changed i have bought the product for the last 4 years and was very satisfied with it not any more for some reason it has been changed for the worst i will not buy this product any more and demand my money back thanks,i have washed with this new product almat and clothes still dirty.
it gave me a nice clean wash and was very economical but no longer
now it looks like it has been watered down and made very weak you need lots and clothes still dirty.

jane41