4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love this bed!

This bed comes in kit form, and I had no problems putting it together. Must say though, I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff (even for a girl)! I could see that some people may find it difficult. You really need two people to do it.

The adjustable headrests are really only for decorative purposes rather than functional headreasts. You can change the look of the bed by putting them up, or laying them flat.
I love the look, the feel, the smell! I like the soft sides and back also. It's a very smart, and perhaps sexy, bed, particularly if you choose the right linen - I've chosen all black to go with the black leather. Price was more than reasonable for the product you get.
The cons are more 'potentials' than 'actuals'. You need to be careful when vacuuming around the bed. It sits pretty much flush with the floor, so the leather sides are susceptible to being knocked about by everyday things like the vacuum cleaner, shoes etc. I also wonder about the little chrome feet at the ends... are they going to rust?