4Quokka Beds Original Bed Base

4.9

Adrian Twigg
Adrian TwiggSydney, NSW6 posts

Beautifully made quality product

Bought A Queen size original bed base. Assembly was easy and the bed looks great and feels very sturdy - I feel sure I'll have this frame for life. Very happy with this purchase. Show details ·  1
ghostbird
ghostbirdCanberra 2600, ACT
  Verified Double
Lynn
Lynn2 posts
  Queen

Exactly what we hoped for

I couldn’t be happier with our bed. It is solid, well made and looks great. It arrived exactly when we were told it would and it was incredibly quick and easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend Quokka. Show details ·  2
Neil
NeilSydney, NSW3 posts
  Queen

Looks great, very easy to assemble

Looked at lots of beds, the quokka was the only one I liked as it combined quality, minimalist style (particularly important as the bedroom isn't that big) and fair price. Had to wait a while for delivery as they are made to order but the website was very upfront about this so I managed my expectations. Very happy with the bed though and would recommend to others! Extremely easy to assemble. Show reply
Ocean Mist Villa
Ocean Mist Villa2 posts
  King

beautifully made bed

Wonderful Service, Wonderful Bed Base - easy to assemble, made in WA using solid plantation timber and low VOC's making them a healthy place to sleep Show details ·  1
Ada
Ada
  Double

I'm in love with this bed

The bed base is so good, amazing quality and super easy to put together! I sleep better knowing the quality of materials and no off gassing from paints and manufactured timber...all natural stuff like it's supposed to be at a very good price. I've spent weeks looking for the good quality and good price point and couldn't find anything better. I just wish their production is quicker as I'm ordering another one for the spare room! Show details ·  1
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts
  Verified Queen

Amazing quality, simple assembly and looks beautiful

So happy to be supporting an Australian-made and owned business. The quality of the bed is far superior to anything you would get in a chain furniture store. It was easy to assemble on my own, with no tools required. The design is minimalist and beautiful. I highly recommend Quokka; their service and communication has been fantastic all the way through. Show details ·  1
Tanya N.
Tanya N.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Verified King

Amazing gorgeous bed frame

This bed frame is incredibly gorgeous and very simple to put together. I’m glad we purchased the headboard as well because it really adds to the overall appearance of the bed. It was easy to put together with two people, and it has been incredibly study since we put it together with absolutely no squeaking or any concerns whatsoever. Show details ·  1
Kay T
Kay T
  Queen

Beautiful bed with excellent customer service

The bedframe is beautiful and incredibly easy to put together - I managed to put it together by myself in about ten minutes.

As promised there is no creaky or squeaking it feels super sturdy. I feel confident that this bed frame will last the test of time and survive any disassembling/transport if I need to move.

Customer service was always excellent and prompt in dealing with any queries I had. The Australian made using nothing but sustainable, solid Australia timber was a major drawcard for me, and the very reasonable price was just a bonus. I would not hesitate to recommend Quokka to anyone looking for a new quality bedframe. Show details ·  1

Aussie_Wood
Aussie_Wood
  Verified Queen

Solid, well made, easy to put together

Made of Aussie hard wood, fits together with screws or bolts, strong enough for jumping on, doesn't squeak. Show details ·  1
Martin
Martin
  Original Bed Base

But it's not just a bed base

Very happy with the end product. It was a little late in coming due to high demand which vindicated our choice as many others also wanted one. Very easy to assemble and looks great. Also proud to support an Australian industry. Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean
  Verified Queen

good quality solid wood frame

We bought a standard queen size and two single bed frames. The quality is excellent, with a lovely finish on the wood. Very easy to assemble each frame. I highly recommend the Quokka bed frames. Show details ·  1
Alasdair
AlasdairMelbourne2 posts
  Original Bed Base

Just lovely - elegant, simple, and well-made

There are many things to like about this base: it doesn't extend beyond the mattress, so perfect for small spaces (like my apartment); it's very easy to assemble; and it looks terrific. I put in the extra screws which are not required, but just help with stability and solidity. And the base is like a rock. This is first-class design and execution. Show details ·  1
Alison