ALDI Ambiano 10L Air Fryer (Mar 2019)

ALDI Ambiano 10L Air Fryer (Mar 2019)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

• Product is used
Sohel

SohelSydney, NSW

It's great air fryer

Bought from Aldi, found it's effective in frying, baking or roasting food items. Very quick with lots of options. Digital display made manage easy. 3 years warranty gave us confidence to buy.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$150.00.

Robert C.

Robert C.Sydney, NSW

Great product

Wonderful addition to kitchen cooks anything crispy chips chops you name it we just cooked our first roll of pork loin in 45minutes cooked beautifully and the crackly was perfect yum yum you have to get one cleaning a breeze

Purchased in June 2019 at ALDI for A$139.00.

MARA

MARASydney, NSW

Love it

Aldi air fryer is 10L. It is pretty big, and opens from the top which makes it very convenient. It comes with its accessories. I like it and use it in daily basis.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Ambiano 10L Air Fryer (Mar 2019) compares to other Air Fryers

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works well until it doesn't

We bought an Aldi Ambiano air fryer around mid 2019, and it worked really well until after about a dozen uses, and then it just failed completely. We didn't bother trying to get a replacement from ldi because we don't have the receipt.

Purchased in March 2019.

Brennyd

Brennyd

Great for 6 months

Great air fryer for 6 months until the door on cage just came off. Hinges were glued on. Terrible for a product to be let down by something so small.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$99.00.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

The perfect Air fryer

The ALDI Ambiano Air Fryer is the first Air Fryer i have ever purchased it fryes chips perfectly I even fryed chicken wings and it was great l highly recommend it

Purchased in January 2019 for A$99.00.

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Appliance must have!

After purchasing an air fryer from Aldi I have used it less than I thought. I probably bought one that was too big. I have enjoyed cooking with it but it’s hard to store. Really liked the fact that I don’t need oil to cook the food and the food still taste as good. I have used this product for roasts, sweet potato chips and chicken. The product was very easy to use and the manual is easy to grasp.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI.

Alan Gadget

Alan Gadget

Great

We purchased this air fryer recently, we have had many other brands but the Alfa one is far superior. Due to the size and accurate heat it cooks great. Many thanks.

Purchased in June 2019.

TonySydney

Aldi 10L Air Fryer 2019

Hello Aldi, Thanks for bringing out the latest 10L Air Fryer in March. Purchased it with a five year warranty and it works so well. Comes with most of the accessories. Cooks, fries and bakes. Easy to use and fast. Chicken comes out crispy and the cake comes out cooked. You just have to adjust the time and temperature as you go. Experiment, experiment, experiment. Four and half stars.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$129.00.

Air Fryers

Find out how ALDI Ambiano 10L Air Fryer (Mar 2019) compares to other Air Fryers

I love it

It makes a perfectly crisp pork belly and also fits a whole chicken and potatoes.
I would have given it a 5 but the handle is badly designed, a family member broke mine before I even got a chance to use it. It still works but the lid won't stay up by itself anymore.

Purchased in March 2019 at Aldi for A$129.00.