See the Best Food Processors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mower girl

mower girlNorthern Region, NSW

Utter Rubish

Bought and used once. Put in storage for a year whilst overseas. Now doesn't work. Biggest waste of money out of all the rubbish Aldi products. Foolishly bought a breasdmaker from them at the same time and it trips the fuse wire. Expensive landfill. Don't bother with Ambiano - its all seems to be "throw away"

Product is used: Rarely

S AliPerth, WA

Light product as per the cost

I thought it would be a good machine as it has 1000 watt power but the power wasnt enough, the motor is not strong enough, not quite heavy so if u add meat or dough it starts shaking. It does have lots of accessories though.

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $80.00.

Product is used: Rarely

Carole WallacePerth, Western Australia

Not up to the job

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Mrs D

Mrs DBrisbane

Happy customer.

I have given this food processor a pretty good work out. Used it for whipping egg whites, grinding almonds, juiced watermelon, made smoothies, shredded cabbage and grated carrot for coleslaw and it's done a great job every time. A very happy customer. Great value for money compared to other much more expensive food processors. Would recommend it.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Rubbish at any price!

Susan

SusanTamworth

Do not buy!!

I bought this from aldi, got it home got it all together an nothing! Didn't work. So drove all the way over town again an got it replaced. Come home set it up, grated 2 carrots and a apple, worked beautifully, then went to turn back on an dead as a door nail. So 2 in 1 day that don't work! For $100 i expected more. Very unhappy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Mel

MelHolt

FAIL!!!

After struggling to get the blades on the jug, (took lots of doing up and undoing to get the rubber ring soft enough for the base to align to the handle as per instructions), i tested the blender with a little water in the bottom. Worked great. Emptied water and put in milk, banana and ice to make my kids a smoothie, switched on the machine, chose "ice" setting and ... engine revved but no action on the blades.

I have been after a processor for years and thought this would be a great introduction to see how much we would use it before investing in a higher quality one. I will be calling the manufacturer tomorrow to "discuss" the above issue.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Stopped working after one use

Used once to attempt a peanut satay sauce. The machine couldn’t process the peanuts because the blade would not stay put due to poor design. A few weeks later, I pulled it out again to make pesto and couldn’t get it to turn on even though the bowl was locked correctly & securely. I won’t bother to get it looked at/repaired as it doesn’t work correctly as a processor anyway,

Red Robin

Red RobinNew Lambton

Blade rides up spindle

I have had this processor 12 months and it has caused me nothing but grief when trying to chop up vegetables yes!!!!! the blade rides up the spindle I have tried everything to make it operate properly but it is rubbish. Until I googled the problem I thought it was an operator issue soI intend to ring the appropriate number tomorrow to complain . I have to resort using my little ALDI Mini chopper and it runs rings around the bigger machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Ben

BenBrisbane

Brownies in a cinch

Baba

BabaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

I have been happy with Aldi appliances in the past, but not this one. The chopping blade spins up the spindle when in action, leaving the food beneath unprocessed. Very unsatisfactory. Other features are ok, but I mostly need it to chop, so will have to replace it with a different brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Ruth

RuthAustralia

I have to say that it made a great salad, it is good for jobs that I need it for but its quite a good machine.
So quiet compared to my old one and well made with easy to change blades, I definitely like it a lot. I think I will stick with it for a while but I do need a larger size, just so easy to use though....

Alice

AliceFremantle

I hope to get money back from this purchase

Tempted by the low price I bought the Ambiano food processor from Aldi yesterday. The vitamiser base; I cannot open, despite the illustration to the contrary; the slicing discs do not satisfactorily slice to the desired width, for example the chip slicer produces fine slivers. I cannot recommend this particular model from this particular brand. I think that Aldi need better quality control for all products sold in Australia.

Not fit for purpose

The food processing blade will not stay in place.

When I tried to chop dried apricots and dates the blade popped up as soon as it touched the food.The after sales support person advised me they had no other reports of this design fault, and as it is more than 60 days since I purchased it they could not help me with a refund.

Rose

RosePerth

Useless Food Processor

Ambiano Food Processor would not process a soft orange into pulp. I had to hand dice the pieces down to about 5mm and tried again but machine would not cut the rind. Just flung them around leaving them more or less exactly as they were. I initially tried to pulp cooked vege soup but machine would not pulp the chunks of carrot or pumpkin which were soft enough to squash between my fingers. I had to put it all through a hand mouli. Did ALDI ever actually test this design? Goes back tomorrow.

I would like to add that Aldi were faithful on their guarantee and gave me an immediate refund when I returned it to the shop. Lousy product quality but first class service.

tj

tjDandenong Ranges

Don't you hate checking a review AFTER you purchase