Ambiano (Aldi) Hand Mixer HM860-V

Ambiano (Aldi) Hand Mixer HM860-V

See the Best Handheld Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kcd1961

kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

Works with problems

1) It does beat well
2) It was always a struggle to get the beater inserts in and out - something just wasn't quite right
3) Damaged the power cord and what should be a simple fix was impossible due to multiple "security" screws and stupid internal design. (Yes I know they do this to stop idiots - but I hate such wasteful design)

Purchased in July 2017.

Noise Level
Safety

DebraAdelaide

Great Value and works well

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Janie

Janieasked

I can not remove the mixers - the button seems to be stuck. The button will not move at all and I don’t want to force it. Must I return the product or is there a way to free up the button so I can remove the mixers?

Debra

I haven’t experienced that but on the back of the manual (on the bottom) there is
Install + fix solutions
1800 898 750
8:30 am - 6pm AEST
service@wkfe.com.hk
Took a photo but can’t attach to this answer.
Googled tech support and beaters stuck on google - no luck. So I reckon phone or email best option. 1 year warranty.
Good luck