Ambrogio L250i Elite

Ambrogio L250i Elite

MPN: L250iElite
See the Best Robot Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ambrogio Robot Mowers

• Product is used
  • Battery Life

Ambrogio L210

I contacted Stuart for some technical support and installation tips, he went above and beyond to help me with software updates & installation tips including sending drawings to make things very clear and easy to understand. The best after sales support I've ever experienced & the Ambrogio L210 is doing a great job, I'm looking forward to seeing how well the lawn comes up in spring!

Purchased in May 2021.

Turned the chore of cutting grass into automated everlasting beautiful lawn.

Thank you Stuart from Roboworld and the team. This Ambrogio robot mower would be one of the best purchases I've made.
From the day you guys had my robot mower installed, my lawn has never looked better. The grass always looks great with the consistent cut and carpet like finish.
What I have noticed over time is that I have far less weeds now and the grass has become much more dominate.
I am not very IT savvy but once I got my head around the app, it's quite easy to use and change the mowing schedule.
Cutting the grass is no longer a job I need to worry about.

nina p.
nina p.asked

when are you guys going to design one with a catcher ?

Ambrogio Robot Mowers
Stuart L.Ambrogio Robot Mowers

Hi Nina, due the frequency of mowing there is no need to collect the clippings, as they are very small and quickly break down to act as fertilizer for the grass. Read a bit more here: https://roboworld.com.au/the-benefits-of-mulching/

Get an answer from our members and Ambrogio Robot Mowers representatives

Features:

• The Ambrogio L250i Elite has high-efficiency brushless motors that enable it to cut through thicker grass, making it great for all types of lawns.
  • It has an Infinity System, a navigation system that lets several robots manage an area of your yard simultaneously.
  • The mower has a smart assistant function - it’s compatible with Siri, Google Home, and Alexa, letting you use vocal commands and ask for information without needing to type at a keyboard.
  • Flexible rear wheels help the mower grip all kinds of terrain, even in wet weather.
  • This mower can handle slopes up to 45%.
CategoryRobot Lawn Mowers