VerifiedMPN:L250iElite

Tanya

Jof N.
Jof N.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Excellent mower

We own a l250 elite+ for nearly 3 months now. It is great solid product . We were always doubtful about the effectiveness of automowers and researched most of all mowers in the market. L250 has done an amazing job and does everyday . Land size we use is about 1.5 acres and it does a great job and keeps the lawn in awsome green carpet kinda finish look. Customer service / after sales is very good. Stuart is always avaliable and happy to help you. Overall very happy with L250+ Show details
Battery Life
Mairs A.
Mairs A.2 posts

Lawn Owner
Lawn OwnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best way to mow acreage lawns

Mows the lawn accurately and reliably. This is the brand you want, built by a company that excels in commercial grade robotics.

Just far superior to a ride on mower. It's gentle on the grass, doesn't damage irrigation equipment or anything else around the lawn. Trims a small amount off the top of the grass regularly, resulting in a much better lawn than hitting it hard with a ride on every few weeks. Quiet, efficient, and a cute little robot too. Recharges itself in its own little garage.

This is the future of lawn keeping, makes much more sense than the alternatives. Show details

Vincenzo Barchitta
Vincenzo Barchitta

I didn’t mow my acre lawn since 2018

Thanks to Roboworld Australasia Team.
Since when we purchased the Ambrogio L250 Elite S+ on 2018 my lawn has been taken care of perfectly. The quality of the grass has greatly improved after 2 months and it turned from a paddock lawn into a nice carpet of grass. The robot has been working just a few days per week for 7 hours with a single charge which is amazing. Also with a cheap service once a year it’s been mowing smoothly even on my fast growing couche grass.
Amazing product. I would recommend it to anyone. Show details
Brendan
Brendan

Ambrogio L210

I contacted Stuart for some technical support and installation tips, he went above and beyond to help me with software updates & installation tips including sending drawings to make things very clear and easy to understand. The best after sales support I've ever experienced & the Ambrogio L210 is doing a great job, I'm looking forward to seeing how well the lawn comes up in spring!  Show details
Andrew Stead
Andrew Stead

Turned the chore of cutting grass into automated everlasting beautiful lawn

Thank you Stuart from Roboworld and the team. This Ambrogio robot mower would be one of the best purchases I've made.
From the day you guys had my robot mower installed, my lawn has never looked better. The grass always looks great with the consistent cut and carpet like finish.
What I have noticed over time is that I have far less weeds now and the grass has become much more dominate.
I am not very IT savvy but once I got my head around the app, it's quite easy to use and change the mowing schedule.
Cutting the grass is no longer a job I need to worry about.

nina p.
nina p.

when are you guys going to design one with a catcher ?

Ambrogio Robot Mowers
Ambrogio Robot Mowers   DM

Hi Nina, due the frequency of mowing there is no need to collect the clippings, as they are very small and quickly break down to act as fertilizer for the grass. Read a bit more here: external link

Features:

• The Ambrogio L250i Elite has high-efficiency brushless motors that enable it to cut through thicker grass, making it great for all types of lawns.
  • It has an Infinity System, a navigation system that lets several robots manage an area of your yard simultaneously.
  • The mower has a smart assistant function - it’s compatible with Siri, Google Home, and Alexa, letting you use vocal commands and ask for information without needing to type at a keyboard.
  • Flexible rear wheels help the mower grip all kinds of terrain, even in wet weather.
  • This mower can handle slopes up to 45%.
CategoryRobot Lawn Mowers