Lawnba E1800T

Lawnba E1800T

See the Best Robot Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lawnba E1800T? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

After two months of use, this thing is really doing great.

After two months of use, this thing is really doing great. I have a 1/4-acre lot and this keeps up with that just fine. I have it work 6 hours on most days. I use the multiple zones function to allocate time between front and back. I used pet fence wire to extend the wire that came with it for my bigger lawn and it works great. It goes all the way around my front yard every time it goes to charge. I have the base under my deck. The rain sensor seems accurate enough for me, it does cut when it is lightly raining but heavy rain will send it back. Saves a lot of time mowing :)

Purchased in October 2018 at Australia Robotic for $1,245.00.

Steven
    StevenMelbourne

It is very quiet. Easy to program.

I do have plastic boarders around the grass that I have had to cut or alter as it would get stuck trying to come back over the ledge due to the drop. It can get itself out of an area where it might be stuck as it will go at different angles.

Purchased in August 2018 at Australia Robotic for $1,349.00.

Masia
    MasiaPenrith

Cheaper than a lawn service.

I've been interested by the concept of an robotic lawnmower ever since I saw the concept years ago. However, the price to performance ratio was always an issue, few years, I've relocated from the NT to NSW, and I discovered it was a very different environment mowing your lawn. Trying to maintain my lawn weekly basis during the summer months made me reconsider the idea of purchasing a robot that would perform this task for me. Yes, I briefly considered a lawn service, but at a charge of $60 a visit on a weekly basis, it didn't add up. I now have had the mower for a full season and its been great, highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2017 at Australia Robotic for $1,399.00.

cal5353
    cal5353Melbourne

I love this mower

As with with most things from China, the early models had there issues, similar like the early Honda or Hyundai, now they are quality cars. The mower is the same, the first model i had was ok, but had issues. This one has made a big step in quality and I can't fault it, highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2018 at Australia Robotic for $1,345.00.

Robot Lawn Mowers

Find out how Lawnba E1800T compares to other Robot Lawn Mowers

dannyp26
    dannyp26Melbourne

Good mower

The robotic mower does do a nice job in keeping the lawn at a constant height, I seem to have less weeds but I need to wait for spring to be sure. Set up takes some time but is pretty straight forward and once done right the mower saves allot of time.

Purchased in March 2018 at Australia Robotic for $1,299.00.

Ninjneer
    NinjneerMelbourne

My lawn looks great.

If you read enough reviews for these machines, you already understand that the wire boundary setup is key and requires some effort. After doing that, it worked exactly as expected. As it mows I do the edging so it does save allot of time, and keeping the lawn constantly mowed has helped control the weeds.

Purchased in May 2017 at Australia Robotic for $1,299.00.

Tanya
    Tanyapots point

Saves me so much time

I was paying to have my lawn mowed and it was to expensive, with 2 kids a cat and dog I just did not have time to do it myself. So I was looking for something like my Neato robot vacuum. The robot mower has been great, my lawn has never looked better.

Purchased in January 2017 at Australia Robotic for $1,295.00.

issy05asked

The Robot Zoo Wombat Joey II appears to be the current equivalent of the Lawnba E1800T.
    I have a suburban block but there is a footpath lawn as well as a front, side and back lawn but they are not connected.
    Is it possible to mow multiple separate lawn areas? If so, how hard would it be to move the base station each time and set up a perimeter wire for each area? Is there enough wire? Thanks.

Yes these two robots are the same model. Depending on the manufacture date, the cutting motor and control board may or may not be the latest updated version. Best to ask if the robot was manufactured after November 2020.
    You don’t have to move the base station for separate lawns , but you do need to get the perimeter wire to be one continuous loop around each lawn. The wires between each lawn can be run anywhere you can, through gardens, along fences through concrete expansion joints.etc… then you just have to carry the mower to the separated lawn area and start the robot mowing.
    If there is no way to get the perimeter wire between the lawns then you would need multiple base stations, however you will need to press a few buttons to pair the robot to the base station each time you move it.
    Your best option is to contact a robot lawn mower specialist at have them help you to design the perimeter wire installation.

issy05

Thank you for your comprehensive answer. It's given me something to think about.

CategoryRobot Lawn Mowers