L60B, L60 Elite, L60 Elite S+
See the Best Robot Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ambrogio Robot Mowers

• Product is used
Andy
AndyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

I replaced my previous Husqvarna robot mower with a Ambrogio L60b Deluxe, I was tired of having to repair the wire and find the grass sensors and drop sensors on the Ambrogio work very well. The mower is small and has good handle so its easy to move from one area to another, my property has about 800m separated in to front and back yards. The L60 has no problem maintaining the lawns.

Purchased in June 2019 for $2,433.00.

Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Really doing a great job

I have a fairly steep lawn in places and it's very difficult to use a push mower and a ride on is to dangerous, I did demo a Husqvarna but the slope is to much for it, and setting up the perimeter wire is to difficult. So I went with the 30 day trial on Ambrogio L60B, I have had it for about a month and a half and it is able to mow my lawn no problem and really doing a great job.

Purchased in March 2019.

Mark Boonman
Mark BoonmanSydney, NSW

Easy to use, my lawn look fantastic

I received my Ambrogio L60b about 3 months ago, my property has about 700m of lawn area separated in to 3 parts, the L60 has no problem maintaining the lawns, its easy to use just put it on the lawn and press start, no clipping to worry about and my lawn look fantastic. (mostly juts because it gets mowed allot more than it use to) I would highly recommend it.

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,050.00.

Leonardo
LeonardoMelbourne

I bought L60B, its easy and quiet

I bought L60B, its easy and quiet, I have used for and continuously for 4 months and amazed at the result compared to my old mower. The fact of not having to mark the garden is really very appreciable and the programming of a real simplicity. I highly recommend it to anyone preferring to optimise their time! I would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Robot Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ambrogio Robot Mowers L60 compares to other Robot Lawn Mowers

Get an answer from our members and Ambrogio Robot Mowers representatives

Features:

• The current models in the Ambrogio Robot Mowers L60 range are the Elite and the Elite S+.
  • The Elite has a 2 hour run time and can mow an area up to 200m² while the Elite S+ has a 3 hour run time and can tackle an area of up to 400m².
  • Both models don’t require any installation or boundary wire, meaning it can get to work as soon as you’ve received it.
  • These mowers can also tackle small to medium-sized slopes, so it can mow trickier parts of your yard unhindered.
  • Connecting to the Ambrogio Remote mobile app lets you manage your robot mower and update its settings - all from the palm of your hand.
  • The Elite comes with a 5.0 AH battery, and the Elite S+ comes with a 7.5 AH battery.
Compare all 3 Ambrogio Robot Mowers L60

Ambrogio L60B
  • Discontinued

Ambrogio L60B

CategoryRobot Lawn MowersRobot Lawn MowersRobot Lawn Mowers
Power SourceBattery (Removable)Battery (Removable)
FeaturesMobile AppMobile App