Amigo Rubbish Removal

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Amigo Rubbish Removal

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Matheus Cardinal
Matheus CardinalSydney, NSW

Clean, fast and reliable!

Well done amigo! Fair price and amazing job! Do not hesitate in contacting these guys! They came on the same day gave a fair price, done the job in 15 min, Highly recommended...

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

The best company ever!

Thank you to your guys for being both honest and affordable. Your team made our stressful situation a lot easier on us. We will be using your team again once when have we finished sorting through our office.
Kind Regards,

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Seamless service experience.

Amigo team came and gave me an obligation free quote, I was happy with the price and they provided a quick response collecting my rubbish there and then. The boys were very professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

Mario
MarioSydney, NSW

Could not be better!

Amigo helped me with the garbage in my yard after some repairs I made at my place. The experience with them was great, I would recommend to everyone. They are very professional, reliable, punctual and the most important, friendly and respectful staff. Thanks amigo team

Rubbish Removers

Find out how Amigo Rubbish Removal compares to other Rubbish Removers

gabriel r.
gabriel r.Sydney, NSW

Super fast. Same day removal. Wonderful customer service. The guys shook my hand when they introduced themselves. Super careful taking the lounge down a tricky hallway and shook my hand again on leaving. I'm keeping the details of Amigo rubbish removal and there great team. Thank you Amigo

Hey amigo!!!
Thank you so much Gabriel, your review is very importante for us.

Filipe Dorneles
Filipe DornelesSydney, NSW

This is perfect

Hi everyone, we used Amigo rubbish removal for our construction site. We had a lot of bricks, rubble and other heavy rubbish to dispose of. The two guys were absolutely fantastic, efficient and extremely fast! Can only recommend this service.

Hey amigo!!!
Thank you so much, your review is very importante for us.

Aline V.
Aline V.Sydney, NSW

Best rubbish removal service !

First time using a rubbish removal service. I definitely will use them again. Booking was so easy, they arrived on time and removed all of my rubbish. I had a lot of heavy furniture and I didn’t have to lift a thing, the workers were polite, quick and took all the stress away. I highly recommend Amigo rubbish removal. As someone who’s always busy, It was so good to know I could easily book this service last minute and everything was sorted out in no time.

Hey amiga!!!
Thank you so much Aline, your review is very importante for us.