100% · 20%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Andrew Byrnes Law Group? Claim your listing.

MattQ
MattQWatson 2602, ACT

Friendly, Fast and Efficient

Quickly understood the nature of the matter, and under difficult time-pressures secured an excellent outcome in court. Flawless communication at all times and up-front with setting out possible options and their respective cost. Took a massive load of worry and anxiety off mine and my families shoulders. Thank you ( ^ - ^)/
Zaklina
ZaklinaACT, 291258 posts

They are the best lawyers around Canberra

I had to find a lawyer for a specific matter and I am so glad I stumbled upon this lawyer firm.
They are so good. I cannot recommend them enough. Seriously!
The principle, Andrew Byrnes and his staff are so professional and courteous and helpful. They came up with a really good plan to help me with my matter and it was resolved to my satisfaction.
They are so knowledgeable about the law, try to make sure they are advising you to reduce your costs and losses and they come up with creative ways of resolving your matter so that you get the best result for you.
If you need a lawyer in Canberra, I'd highly recommend this law firm.