Verifiedlegalworld.com.au

Brooke CSydney Surrounds, NSW
Md. Kamran H.
Md. Kamran H.

Professional and understanding

Toby, Sheriff and everyone of the Legal World team supported my property buying and on sell journey with professional excellence. They was wonderfully patient to me till the very last day of my deadline of settlement day. I was at the verge of losing my deposit. Your support is much appreciated. Thank you all again.
Melissa G
Melissa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and very knowledgeable!

I dealt with my Solicitor Mahima throughout the entire process. Mahima was so knowledgeable and made everything extremely easy for me. I will definitely use Mahima and the Legal World team again. Thank you!
Mum2Fourkids
Mum2FourkidsSydney Surrounds, NSW44 posts

5 PLUS STARS, hassle free and smooth conveyancing

5 PLUS STARS, smooth, hassle-free conveyancing. This company goes above and beyond to assist at a very reasonable cost. Nothing was too much trouble!! Highly recommended.
Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Seamless & Easy!

Seamless and easy!
Seriously wasn’t sure what to expect having not used an online conveyancer before, but couldn’t be happier with the service. The communication was excellent from start to finish. The price was a generous saving on what I’d been quoted by three other companies. Highly recommend Legal World & will tell all my friends and family.
karincrowe
karincroweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Highly Recommeded

I buy and sell property on a regular basis, and Legal World ticks all the boxes. Professional, Available, Freindly, and there is never a probelm. I highly recommend this company. Thank you Samantha and Sheriff.
anonymous
anonymousCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Brilliant Property Lawyers!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Legal World for all your help throughout this process in helping me buy my first house.
I really appreciate all of your time and efforts and will definitely recommend you to others in future.
Take care!
Hari Krishna Prasad
Hari Krishna Prasad

Great Property Lawyers - Would Recommend Legal World!

Thank you so much Sheriff, Alexander, Jo and everyone else who have helped make this happen. It turned out to be more complicated than I expected but in the end it would have been challenging to settle without all your help. Highly appreciate your support throughout.

Thanks and Regards,
Hari Krishna

Meena K.
Meena K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service for a great price!

What a great company to work with, professional, helpful and the communication was faultless. They handled our sale with great care and took all the stress out of selling a property. Highly recommended.
Pradeep and Gayani
Pradeep and Gayani

Great team

Legal world and team have been amazing buying my first home. If you're looking for a conveyancer who will not only get the job done efficiently but also make you feel supported every step of the way, look no further than Legal. THANK YOU.
Sonya
SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent service in providing conveyance services for the recent sale of our investment property. Simplified the process.
Ned
Ned

Professional ever step of the way

Absolute profession Firm made ever step of the process flawless Even my Bank manager will be using them and advising all his current and future clients.
Shravan
ShravanSydney, NSW3 posts

Keep it up guys

Whole legal team from receptionist to solicitors were very great and have patience
Considering their busy schedules and handled my queries and answered them understandable way, thanks so much guys
Rates and Fees
C Kumaran
C KumaranCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value

Responsive, comprehensive and value for money. There were no hidden or additional fees, including when there were complex matters.
Nick PP
Nick PPSydney, NSW

Amazing end to end service

Used Legal world for the first time, for my 10th property transaction (bought or sold) over the last 20 years and I can't speak more highly of the team! In the past I have used everyone from traditional family office solicitors, huge firms, and smaller conveyance services - and Legal World has been the best I've experienced. The legal firm works cohesively together, answers questions between all staff, and communicate clearly, simply and quickly. They made things easy, explained what I needed to know and handled everything with the vendor's solicitor and real estate agent to make this an extremely stress free purchase.

Support since my initial enquiry, all the way to settlement has been second to none. Great job to the team!

Jing S.

I am using Legal World for my purchase of the property with cash and have been requested to transfer the fund to their trust account. Is it safe to transfer large amount of cash to their account?
Jenny

Zebo N.
Zebo N.
Jing S.

Thank you so much Nebo for your information. Greatly appreciated.

Ting
Ting
bergh.manning
bergh.manning

I am on the Gold Coast purchasing a property, will I be better to go to Brisbane for the conveyancing or as easy for you to do in NSW ?

Suzan

Muuji
Muuji

Hi
I & my sister own homes under joint tenancy with our 87 year old mother in North Queensland. Our mother now wishes to transfer the properties into our names individually. What does our mother have to do to transfer the properties into our names separately & what forms & process are required to complete the transaction? Please advise.

Legal World   DM

Leone I will advise you best way forward - I need to ask some details can you send me your email address - perhaps email me at jeevan@legalworld.com.au
Jeevan Menon | Solicitor
T: +61 2 8599 7918
Legal World Solicitors
NSW ACT QLD VIC WA SA

Sophie Reynolds
Sophie Reynolds
Leone

Thanks Sophie, I'll take your advice.

CategoryLegal Services
Areas of SpecialisationCommercial / Business Law, Employment Law, Litigation / Dispute Resolution and Property Law