Legal World
See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Legal World

4.9
  • Rates and Fees

Professionally and reliably handle absolutely every aspect of your purchase.

This is a large modern business where you will deal with different people throughout your sale. Everyone, from the receptionists to the paralegals to the managers, are always seamlessly across your matter. They use progressive caseflow management assisted with internet technology to be so slick, but it’s also the people - they are smart and very decent. They are not expensive either.

lexi lid
lexi lidSydney, NSW

Generally a great job.

While their process can be confusing with so many from their team emailing, they do a great job in general. They are also very cost effective. I was happy with their service- especially the digital ID and other forms. Very great.

Dean N
Dean NCentral West, NSW

Excellent Property Solicitors

To Legalworld,

Thank you for representing me.You guys have been awesome.It has been a difficult time and stressful settlement for me but you guys were unbelievable in making it happen with minimal fuss. I would highly recommend your property services to anyone that is interested.

Review collected in partnership with Legal World

William H.
William H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Legal World were successful in defending a vexatious civil claim brought against me and seeking in part an indemnity costs order against the Plaintiff. I am very grateful for their timely, practical and cost-effective legal advice. They took the time to explain legal jargon to me and I would have no issue in recommending their services.

Chris
ChrisSydney

Straight forward no fluff property solicitors

Was skeptical at first as I found these guys through their Conveyance World website on Google Ads which had a lack of content and online reviews, but the team at Legal World reassured me and made the process simple and easy from start to finish. Great pricing, great service and they only charge upon settlement. What more could you ask for?
Would highly recommend and will be using them again!

Vasunder
VasunderSydney, NSW

Excellent Property Lawyers!

Thankyou to Legal World. We really appreciate the team's work and time spent to get this done.

The technical knowledge for our settlement as well as smooth process made it a pleasure deal with the whole team.

Will be recommending you to all our friends and family

Review collected in partnership with Legal World

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Excellent property law service

I used legal world for my first property purchase and I was impressed by how easy and efficient the whole process was. They were on hand to answer any questions I had as I knew very little about the property contract process. I would recommend them and I would definitely use them again.

F Ca
F CaSydney, NSW

Property Sale - Excellent Service Provided

Legal World was recently involved in the conveyancing process for the sale of my property. This was the first time I used the Legal World services for any legal work and I was thoroughly impressed with the whole Legal World process, all done electronically.

I have been contacted by many of the staff, during the process, and they have all been excellent in their part of the process.

I will, in all probability, use the Legal World services again in the future and I will continue to recommend Legal World to all my family and friends, as I have been doing.

Thankyou Legal world for making our process seamless - would highly recommend.

Fantastic Service

Did the conveyancing for my subdivision. Really trust them as they went above and beyond.
I will certainly be using them for my next project. Cant fault the professional service and advice that the team provided.

Excellent service

I received helpful and timely advice for my legal matter. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and provided me with really clear advice and guided me through the process. I would strongly recommend this firm.

Lucette Y.
Lucette Y.Sydney, NSW

Efficient & effective service

Legalworld did a contract review and conveyance for my recent house purchase. They gave valuable advice on points of the contract and the whole conveyancing process was fast and efficient.

Tamara O.
Tamara O.Sydney, NSW

Responsive, thorough, clear

Luke and the Legal World team have been clear, precise, efficient and very responsive in my engagements with them. Have now used them for multiple matters. Confidently recommend their services.

Booklover18
Booklover18Illawarra, NSW

Always great service

Legal world have recently provided services in the purchase of two properties and the sale of one property under difficult conditions. The team were quick to respond and always helpful.

Judy F.
Judy F.Sydney, NSW

Above & Beyond

Excellent attention to detail

Very professional with me as I've had a few different contracts including a 432 page off-the-plan contract which they went over with a fine tooth comb. Excellent value for money compared to others. Highly recommended and will use again.