Maurice Blackburn Lawyers

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maurice Blackburn Lawyers

• Rates and Fees

NathonNorthern Region, NSW

Think and look around first

This place is a joke take a case on to then just drop the case 5 years later. What because you did do your job the right way in the first place. Not my dam fault that small country town don't have medical help that big city do.

Nathon

Lack of empathy, lack of knowledge, and total lack of consideration!

james
jamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional legal advice&action

I used the firm in a litigation matter that was complex and required a specialist team to achieve a successful outcome. The associate lawyer, John acted very professionally, was engaging and communicated thoroughly and regularly. His para legal, Alex was very helpful, experienced, affable and considerate. I always felt confident the team, led by John focused on my interests. I recommend the firm.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for your review, James! We're so glad to hear we could achieve a successful outcome. Wishing you all the best, MB.

no hope
no hopeSydney, NSW

If you have a valid claim you will win

Approaching MB when I realised that I could never work in corporate life again due to significant mental illness, was life saving. Very professional, empathetic and understanding. I would never have survived the journey of claiming my super insurance that I was 100% entitled to without them. The insurance companies just ware you down. Obviously, if you're unwell it's a disturbing process against these corporate giants. MB saved my life by being onto everything the whole time, driving the process and liasing with many doctors that hate filling in the paperwork. It's a tough road and you need these guys to navigate the process. I only had to liaise with 1 person at a time, Jessica. She will always remain my angel.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for sharing you're experience with us, we are so glad we were able to help you on your journey. Wishing you all the best, MB.

Annette Paterson
Annette Paterson

Finding the right advice for Child sexual abuse victims

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for sharing your experience Annette, and for your kind feedback. Wishing you all the best! MB.

Thankful beyond measure
Thankful beyond measureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They Truly Do Fight For Fair.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and for your kind recommendation. Wishing you all the best, MB.

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever, Over Charging Vultures

Poor representation. Didn't have any knowledge of the law and my case. Put me in a worse place than when I first hired them. Added to my depression and anxiety. Took a year longer than anticipated. Vulture mentality, overcharged and constant meaningless phone calls, e-mails and letters which all get charged out. Sacked them in the end and reported them to governing body. Go elsewhere and get a firm that actually cares about you the person.

Scott

I have had an amazing experience with Jessie as my lawyer. Jessie was kind, patient, professional and caring. I would like to thank her and the team for a positive experience. Thank you again

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, Judy! Wishing you all the best, MB.

Steve
SteveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding result thanks to Trang van Heugten

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, and for your kind words. Wishing you and your mother all the best, MB.

Jon Barlow is the best

My claim has just finished and my lawyer was Jonathon Barlow from Sunshine he has been fantastic he has been the best Soliciter I have had from Maurice and Blackburn he has been very helpful in everything I have needed and always got back to me straight away.Again thank you Jon you went above and beyond for my claim I really appreciate you Denise

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, Denise. Wishing you all the best! MB.

Happy with the result of my claim.

My lawyer was always helpful, friendly and courteous and held a genuine interest in my wellbeing throughout the whole process.
I was very happy with the eventual outcome of my public liability claim.
I recommend Maurice Blackburn personally.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Hi John, thank you very much for your kind recommendation. We're very glad to hear you were happy with the outcome. Wishing you all the best, MB.

Jennifer
JenniferCentral Queensland, QLD

Outcome was outstanding

The Ladies that helped me during this process were excellent and extremely helpful and thoughtful
I could not have done this without these wonderful people
I would recommend Maurice Blackburn Lawers

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation, Jennifer. Wishing you all the best, MB.

Very appreciative

Maurice Blackburn Lawyers have assisted with my case over the past couple of years. It was a slow process, however we knew this would be the reality. Trang was excellent in communicating next steps in the process and explaining the ‘legalese’. We’re very grateful to Maurice Blackburn - a huge thanks to Trang and others we might not be aware of who assisted in the background.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us Michele, and for your kind words. Wishing you all the best, MB.

This Law firm is without a doubt dedicated in helping every day Australians in achieving their entitlements.

Everyone who I have had dealings with within the Maurice Blackburn Legal Team over the past three years were always helpful and most of all dedicated to uphold the Maurice Blackburn Legacy with a no win no fee policy and to fight for fairness for all Australians. In my case this was demonstrated by Tiarna and Hayley with regard to my recent TPD Claim. I could not have asked for better genuine people through out this lengthy process. Thank- you again, John Borgert.

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, John. Wishing you all the best, MB.

Mick fahey
Mick faheyNorth West, QLD

When you find yourself in times of trouble Maurice & Blackburn come to you

Maurice BlackburnMaurice Blackburn LawyersSend a private message

Hi Mick, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, and for your kind words. Wishing you all the best for the next part! MB.