Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

beatacup

beatacupGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Everything’s been tracking fairly well for the last couple of years, we found most benefit when we refinanced our loans to a better platform and structure. The other was setting a SMSF up and purchasing a property which initially was scary but now we’re confident in it’s ability to perform. There’s never been any hassles, all our questions are answered and all the departments align and work really well together. I prefer to have all the control over my finances which I still do, but this experience has definitely saved me time. Thank you.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!

Future Assist have helped me with everything from financial planning to the purchase of property, and even tax return submission. Their advice is well considered and their service is exceptional - they are accommodating to my needs, understanding of my goals, responsive to the myriad of questions I have and always with my best interests in mind. I could not recommend them more highly!

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

I'm Pleased to have a clear vision to where I'm heading.

I like having a clear strategy to know where I can potentially be in 5,10,15 years or more, it helps me understand my key goals which makes it easy for me to see where I’m heading, this is very crucial for me because most people have problems and no control. It makes me happy knowing how easy it is to understand my next steps all with the help of Future Assist.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

When the going gets tough ,go see Luis.

Cate58

Cate58SYDNEY

Really helpful

The team are really helpful with any queries and reply promptly. I have been with Future Assist for 9 years and I can say I’m pleased with the service I receive from the Finance team. Have been able to refinance the loan with a cheaper rate than banks offer. I love their Accounting department, it’s fabulous and are always on time with my returns. and at such a reasonable price. This whole experience has definitely saved me a lot more time all thanks to the team. A pleasure to deal with. The team manages my SMSF and take care of it all. Really happy with the service and advice that I have received.

FionaS

FionaSDarling Downs, QLD

Above and Beyond

John is a great person and has helped us every way he is able. He has gone above and beyond his duties to help us with our issues. Thank you!!!

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Fiona, thank you for sharing your experience with John, he's pleased to hear he was of value. We're pleased to hear your happy with the services.

Great financial advisors.

We were always sceptical about financial service, but the guys at future assist are genuine and because they are not commissions based, they were never pushy and always there to provide the best advice.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Daniel, Thank you for sharing your experience, we're pleased you have trust and confidence in the way we offer our service. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we will look forward to your next meeting.

Sabrina

Sabrina

Not for you if you don't have lots of assets upfront.

TammyO

TammyOFar North Queensland, QLD

Great knowledgeable service

Supraya has always been friendly and easy to chat with regarding our ideas and has always given relevant and honest feedback.
We have been provided with many options relevant to our situation which has enabled us to make informed decisions.
Supraya, we really appreciate you making the time to call us after hours given the time difference and our work hours, thank you.
Being introduced the the resources available from Future Assist has been awesome and helps to give us a better understanding of where our money is spent.
Well done Supraya and the Future Assist Team

EmilyK

EmilyKSydney, NSW

Extremely professional.

Colby was easy to communicate with and gave honest and genuine feedback, which enabled us to make good decisions for our future. He showed us the value of the futureassist programs without the sales pitch.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks Jimmy, Colby was glad to hear you enjoyed his company and value his service to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

MarkM

MarkMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response, simple process and great advice!

My experience with Future Assist could not have been better. Once I made my initial enquiry I was contracted almost immediately and within days had a consultant at my house to provide a no pressure summary of the process and how I could sign up. Within days of committing I was again contacted and the process began immediately. In a few weeks I had the advice I needed and committed to implementation. Future Assist made implementation easy. I highly recommend Future Assist.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Mark, we're so pleased to see your positive outlook on our process, it was a pleasure hearing your experience each and every step of the way. I'll look forward to your first review, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

DRB

DRBSydney, NSW

Great Company To Deal With

Thank you for your service and keep it up because good service is what's lacking these days with big companies. You provide valuable information, provide amazing advice and always on top of any changes happening in the economy, I’m pleased with the performance of my investments all thanks to you.

BrettH

BrettHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,

The team have made total sense of all the that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.
Thank you so much.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Brett, i'm pleased to hear it all made sense, we're always here to help. We will look forward to our next meeting with you.

WilliamS

WilliamSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helping save money

The team at Future Assist have been supporting us for many years, keep up the service you offer to the clients it’s brilliant. Recently we met with Calvin and he was fantastic, he answered all our questions and also helping us save more money on different products. Thank you for all your help.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thank you William, we will continue to do so for more years to come, Calvin and the team really appreciate your comments, it's great to see and share your success in saving and achieving milestones.

KimC

KimCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for us.

We have no idea of Super. Your team have made total sense of all the mumbo jumbo that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Kim, thank you for sharing you experience, I'm pleased to hear our staff have explained everything in a clear and simply way. We will look forward to your next review.

disappointing

my main interest (as most peoples' would be) is your thoughts on where the future growth is and therefore, where to look at investing. whilst your map indicated 23% for northern nsw, there was nothing in the narrative. we all know that byron bay and surrounds are growing significantly. your report is very shallow and weak, and lacks substance and current information.

Kevin

KevinVictoria

Respect of my goals

I appreciate the respect you and your staff give to my goals and preferences rather than pushing me towards investments that don't match my goals and preferences. Thank you for all your help.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Kevin, I appreciate you sharing your experience with our staff, we will always consider your preferences and act accordingly to your goals, thank you for choosing to work with us.

Highly recommend

Extremely happy with the service and advice provided, and can see how it will benefit my future circumstances. Wesley has been fantastic to deal with and is very professional and accommodating. Everything has been explained very clearly and I have felt at ease and happy with my decision to use Future Assist for my financial planning since Day 1.

IsabelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Extremely efficient service provided by Luis. He’s definitely a keeper. We were impressed by the turn around of service. Luis constantly kept us updated with the process and was very helpful with things that wasn’t related to his department. Always willing to help. Couldn’t have ask for better.
Thanks again Luis.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Isabelle, thank you for writing such a positive experience with Luis, Luis definitely thrives to provide support and guidance for his client's, he won't be going anywhere! Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Isabelle

At the moment Daniel, I have sent Luis on another adventure, lets see what happens.
Regards Isabelle

Perfect, great to hear!

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives