Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

EmilyK

EmilyKSydney, NSW

Extremely professional.

Colby was easy to communicate with and gave honest and genuine feedback, which enabled us to make good decisions for our future. He showed us the value of the futureassist programs without the sales pitch.

MarkM

MarkMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response, simple process and great advice!

My experience with Future Assist could not have been better. Once I made my initial enquiry I was contracted almost immediately and within days had a consultant at my house to provide a no pressure summary of the process and how I could sign up. Within days of committing I was again contacted and the process began immediately. In a few weeks I had the advice I needed and committed to implementation. Future Assist made implementation easy. I highly recommend Future Assist.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

DRB

DRBSydney, NSW

Great Company To Deal With

Thank you for your service and keep it up because good service is what's lacking these days with big companies. You provide valuable information, provide amazing advice and always on top of any changes happening in the economy, I’m pleased with the performance of my investments all thanks to you.

BrettH

BrettHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great,

The team have made total sense of all the that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.
Thank you so much.

WilliamS

WilliamSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helping save money

The team at Future Assist have been supporting us for many years, keep up the service you offer to the clients it’s brilliant. Recently we met with Calvin and he was fantastic, he answered all our questions and also helping us save more money on different products. Thank you for all your help.

KimC

KimCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for us.

We have no idea of Super. Your team have made total sense of all the mumbo jumbo that is super. Every time we contact you, you speak to us in a language that we understand.

disappointing

my main interest (as most peoples' would be) is your thoughts on where the future growth is and therefore, where to look at investing. whilst your map indicated 23% for northern nsw, there was nothing in the narrative. we all know that byron bay and surrounds are growing significantly. your report is very shallow and weak, and lacks substance and current information.

Kevin

KevinVictoria

Respect of my goals

I appreciate the respect you and your staff give to my goals and preferences rather than pushing me towards investments that don't match my goals and preferences. Thank you for all your help.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Kevin, I appreciate you sharing your experience with our staff, we will always consider your preferences and act accordingly to your goals, thank you for choosing to work with us.

Highly recommend

Extremely happy with the service and advice provided, and can see how it will benefit my future circumstances. Wesley has been fantastic to deal with and is very professional and accommodating. Everything has been explained very clearly and I have felt at ease and happy with my decision to use Future Assist for my financial planning since Day 1.

IsabelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Extremely efficient service provided by Luis. He’s definitely a keeper. We were impressed by the turn around of service. Luis constantly kept us updated with the process and was very helpful with things that wasn’t related to his department. Always willing to help. Couldn’t have ask for better.
Thanks again Luis.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Isabelle, thank you for writing such a positive experience with Luis, Luis definitely thrives to provide support and guidance for his client's, he won't be going anywhere! Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Isabelle

At the moment Daniel, I have sent Luis on another adventure, lets see what happens.
Regards Isabelle

Perfect, great to hear!

Jan S.

Jan S.Murray Mallee, SA

Professional and Exceptional Service

Jemuel- annual review

Having my annual review with Jemuel was great he came across as a very relaxed person which made me feel comfortable as we were going through the review he made shower I understood things and made them clear it felt like Jemuel had plenty of time to spend with me .Jemuel came across with a great attitude .

Andrew C

Andrew CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complicated made simple.

The complicated process of explaining and implemented a Self Managed Super Fund was made easy by Colby and the team at Future Assist.
We had regular updates on progress, followup calls, and 'Roadmap' reviews to check we were happy and understood everything.
In home visits, after hours to work in with our work schedule was another great feature.
We have now invested in an Investment Property as well as Diversified Shares. Our future Superannuation is now looking much healthier thanks to the team at Future Assist.
They have a diverse team of people that take care of everything.
We highly recommend Future Assist for all SMSF needs.

BernadetteO

BernadetteOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and expertise.

Great service. Having so.eone I can call directly whenever I have a question is great.
What has been promised has been provided.
It makes Super more real and interesting.
Nothing more to say.

Easy to Deal With

I think Future Assist and the team have been phenomenal to deal with, in our recent review Yulia has been fantastic, shes informative and professional in her approach. Thank you.

JulieS

JulieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customers!

Very happy with my experience, I felt Paul was professional and informative in our recent review. Its assuring to see our shares and property are performing well, thank you for all your help.

Justin Simpson

Justin SimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meeting our long term financial goals

Very happy with Hewad and our long-term financial strategy. Great communication and clear instruction. We are comfortable moving forward with a clear vision of our financial future and our family goals

LorenaC

LorenaCSydney, NSW

Future assist review

Initially confusing when changed from one staff to another, then John explained it. It appears at times further consultation regarding our financial plan would be of benefit eg more detailed instruction like how much is required to set self managed superfund. Also follow up on items discussed the year before can be more detailed eg set a date to review super accounts, when this is commencing, what can we do to improve our financial situation. Clearer feedback would be good

DavidL

DavidLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service from Future Assist

Calvin was great in my recent review, I can contact Future Assist anytime I have any questions and receive a great service. As long as they continue to make me money for my retirement, Im happy!

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives