2Future Assist Group of Companies

Positive outcomes

Phillip D.
Phillip D.South West, WA

Long term customer

I have been using futureassist for advice for over 10 years now and always found them to be professional and details orientated. They have helped me grow my portfolio and adapt strategies with changing life priorities while always considering my risk profile. Show reply
Adam Quinn
Adam QuinnPerth, WA2 posts

Superfund review

Holly, like always has, done a outstanding job. Thanks again. Show reply
Ray sultana
Ray sultana

Professional

To all the team at future assist, they were all professional and ezy to deal with, everything ran smoothly from start to finish, thank you Show details ·  1
Robert H.
Robert H.

All financial advice and experience with FA has been excellent. Show details ·  1
Rates and Fees
Peter R.
Peter R.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

We have been with Future Assist since 2018. After watching our superannuation stagnate for years and realising that we were not going to attain our retirement goal, we reached out any were fortunate to meet with Daniel Thalji. We have been overwhelmed with the support that we have received from Danny, Babak, Rafael and Vatche. Their communication has been exceptional and their advice is always spot-on. We are in the process of purchasing our fourth investment property and couldn't be happier. Show details ·  1
AnnR
AnnRSydney, NSW

Backing Babak

We have worked with Babak over a number and years and watched our portfolio grow significantly. Babak consistently provides us with excellent advice and his communication is outstanding. He helped us reduce our property loans which has saved us thousands. We highly value his expertise and feel confident that we are on track for a comfortable retirement. Show details ·  1
HelenS
HelenSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommended

Future Assist have been managing our SMSF for around 10 years and have always been helpful and offered great advice so we can now look forward to retirement with ample funds. Our relationship manager Simon has also been very helpful and answers our questions in a prompt and easy to understand way. Show details ·  1
Brian Streitberger
Brian Streitberger2 posts

The best

Excellent communication, totally professional.
Pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend Show reply
Carrie M.
Carrie M.

In good hands

Holly had all the right materials in easy to decipher language. Answered all of our questions completely and ensured confidence in our way forward. Greatly appreciated! Show details ·  1
Beth J
Beth J

Fantastic service

We have been with Future Assist for nearly a decade and they have proven over this time to be trustworthy and knowledgeable in managing our investments, with steady growth and innovative growth strategies. Show reply
shannon Edwards
shannon Edwards

thanks Holly

holly has been great always freindly and contactable very knowledgeable Show reply
Jason M.
Jason M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Future Assist Team Great to Work With

Future assist have been very professional and supportive team in helping me manage my SMSF. They certainly take a load off and make the whole process much easier. They are extremely knowledgeable and proactive. I appreciate their conservative and cautious approach. So while they always seek the best financial outcomes for me, they only suggest options that I am financially ready for while still helping me plan for other options for the future. I also appreciate their responsiveness when I need information or have questions. Overall, I enjoy having Future Assist supporting my long-term financial goals. Show reply
Chris Kamppi
Chris Kamppi

Helpful and Professional

Always professional and helpful service from all personal that I've dealt with at Future Assist. Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Proud to recommend Future Assist

We've been with Future Assist since their start and have never had any issue with their service or advice. We are in a secure financial position as a result and are building a portfolio to provide us with passive income into our retirement. Show reply
saf
safSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Clear advise and help at a reasonable cost

Our advisor has always been able to answer our equiries or concerns and explain clearly as he advises us. running a SMSF can be time consuming and a little daunting, having a company like FA to help out makes a big difference. Their fees are reasonable and don't grow dramatically as your investment grows. Show reply

Cliff M.
Cliff M.

Stuck in a financial storm with no way out? The story of my recovery starts with BsbForensic.com

They provided the umbrella I needed to shield me from this scam broker that had scammed me.

They helped me navigate my finances and got me the justice I deserved. I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Em.g.
Em.g.

Do you assist customers with residential aged care financial issues and centrelink pension advice?

Future Assist Group of Companies
Future Assist Group of Companies   DM

Hi Em G, Thanks for your question. Residential Age Care and Centerlink Pension Advice is something we can help our existing clients with however it is not a service we provide to new clients.

MyBusinessceohideswehide
MyBusinessceohideswehide

Is it worth using part of my australian super to have you invest to gain higher interest, do I pay tax with financial services

About Future Assist’s services

• Future Assist offers a diverse range of services when it comes to helping clients with financial goals. These services include retirement planning, property investments, wealth management strategies, taxation and accounting strategies, finance and investment lending, wills and estate planning, and legal advice.
  • This company assists both seasoned investors and beginners in building sustainable wealth through property investment. Its mission is to grow existing investments and initiate personal investment strategies for clients.
  • Future Assist has assembled all the professional services needed to manage the process from start to finish, making it exceptionally easy for clients. Clients can focus on activities they enjoy, rather than dealing with banks, real estate agents, and solicitors.
  • A specialised in-house team of property experts’ review investment properties, enabling clients to find the right property through research and cash-flow forecasting. The Future Assist client services team provides ongoing support to help grow your wealth management portfolio, including free yearly reviews.
  • In-house finance is also available, with a dedicated team ensuring the specific terms of this loan are catered to your personal investment goals.
  • The Future Assist mobile app lets you monitor your cash flow and investment performance, and also includes features such as a budgeting tool and a tax deduction tracking tool.

Points of praise

The primary point of praise about Future Assist is that its financial staff are highly skilled at wealth management strategies. Whether this involved a retirement, investment property or SMSF strategy, staff provided thorough explanations of strategies in layman’s terms.

They listened attentively to the client's personal financial goals, then provided a range of viable options. This was all done in a friendly and helpful manner, which instilled clients with a strong sense of trust in their financial managers. Many clients have been with Future Assist for years, or have enlisted the company's help with multiple financial goals, which were achieved to fruition.

Contact info for Future Assist Group of Companies