Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

Listing monitored by Future Assist Financial Services

Pros

Highly knowledgeable staff
Well-considered strategies
Positive outcomes

MiaB
MiaBSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 years on

We made a decision 5 years ago to take a leap of faith and work with Future Assist, it’s very encouraging after all these years the plan that was initially set to as has met it’s expectation, with the amount of money we’ve made we could pay off the investment property, this is evidence to show the advice we were originally was on point and we’re really impressed. Each year, Yulia has consistently reviewed out situation, sharing different points and answering questions, she’s always very helpful, professional and accommodating. Final word we feel confident with the advice received and scrutiny provided .

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, no-nonsense and high performance

We have been with future Assist for 8 years now. We started with very little and now we are seeing great results. Our super fund has always performed very well and I feel so much more involved in our super. Our review with Rocco recently was fantastic. Succinct, and friendly. Rocco covered all the important stuff we needed to know without going into too much fine detail about stuff that we didn’t. He came to the meeting very prepared and knew his stuff. I left feeling like we were really making progress and had some exciting ideas for our financial future. Highly recommend Future assist.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Excellent advice and ongoing support!

We have been extremely impressed with the time and support put into ensuring that we are doing what is best for our future. The team we work with have been amazing! Our questions are always answered and we are always confident that we have up to date information to assist us in making the best financial decisions.

Natsoy
NatsoySydney, NSW

Excellent review and advice from Holly

Holly’s been very accommodating considering our work commitments, we struggle to find time to sit down for an annual review but when we do, we’re impressed with how our investment’s are performing. Thank you for all your help.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Great help from Holly

Found Holly to be very helpfull and understanding with the info we were after, about our financial information we need to know and updated were we stand in our retirement, would recommend her.

Adrian Waters
Adrian WatersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Guidance, advice and service

Have used FutureAssist for many years and have always felt comfortable with them guiding me in my investments, Yulia Vrany is my relationship Manager and she is my go to for all things FutureAssist.

Julian Roche
Julian RocheGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent guidance and care

Rocco was thorough, helpful and explained everything in “lay mans” terms so nothing was confusing or difficult to follow. We highly rate the staff for all the assistance we receive.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

So professional

I highly rate the team at future assist especially Supriya, I really enjoyed my time with her during my review. I know the company has my best interest at heart especially when it comes to providing advice on the best way to grow my finances.

BryanF
BryanFSydney, NSW

Refusing to provide 6 months of SMSF performance

Future Assist has been charging fees and commissions for SMSF investments that appear never to have happened. They have refused to provide the financial performance of my SMSF. Don’t use.

Very Happy
Very HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Review

Rocco was amazing and great to do our review with. I am also keen to see how we can implement some of the strategies and suggestions that were presented at the meeting. The Road map reviews are a great way to gain reassurance that our future goals are being monitored, supported and facilitated. Rocco was wonderful, he listened and presented options for us to consider as well as support to ensure we are maximising our future options.
Following our review Rocco followed up and scaffolded us through a deep planning meeting to secure our goals.

Brett Cook
Brett CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I have been with Future assist for sometime. They have set up sound retirement strategy. They take the time to explain there strategies. The investments have been performing well. Yulia/Wes and Diego have been very helpful in assisting me through the procedure. I am very happy with there work.

Lyn Monica
Lyn MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appreciate all your hard work

Have been with this crew since 2013, at the time we were thinking of joining another company but the people were nice and business structure was just so appealing it was a no brainier. Our results are fantastic, we're in good shape for the future, thank you all so much for your hard work.

Solid Foundation

We are satisfied with the overall experience at Future Assist, they've helped us set up a solid foundation for our retirement by implementing tailored strategies that meet's our requirements, our Self-managed superannuation fund & investment property is preforming very well, and the team have always been very helpful in providing insightful information to help us understand our circumstances better. We do prefer office appointments but due to the circumstances were facing they have other options online where we're still able to meet with our point of contact Babak. Thank you Babak for our recent review, we're satisfied with your work and will look forward to our next catchup.

Future A.Future Assist Financial ServicesSend a private message

Paul, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. We're pleased our efforts resonated with you. Babak appreciates your kind words and will look forward to working with you more in the future.

Future Assist
Daniel Pawelek

Crystal
CrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Company!

I've been using the services of Future Assist for some time now and found that they have great service and expertise in all things I have queried to date. My queries are answered promptly and always very professionally. I have ended up reaching my savings targets while they have also helped me purchase 2 investment properties without any stress. They now handle all my day to day finances and have helped me to create an achievable and clear plan to save for my retirement. I rate Future Assist and would recommend their services!

All In House

Everything is done in house, even the loans, the investment is not what we would have chosen but we thought we would give it a go and try something new, wrong mistake to make, we are now stuck with a sizable mortgage with no great quick income for what we were wanting, substandard building was completed on the property and 2 years later massive cracks appearing around the property. Worst investment ever

Sharon J

That link didn't work, just like the rest of your services I guess :(

Em G.
Em G.asked

Do you assist customers with residential aged care financial issues and centrelink pension advice?

Hi Em G,

Thanks for your question. Residential Age Care and Centerlink Pension Advice is something we can help our existing clients with however it is not a service we provide to new clients.

MyBusinessceohideswehide
MyBusinessceohideswehideasked

Is it worth using part of my australian super to have you invest to gain higher interest, do I pay tax with financial services

chris g
chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

See all Future Assist Group of Companies questions

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives

About Future Assist’s services

• Future Assist offers a diverse range of services when it comes to helping clients with financial goals. These services include property investments, wealth management strategies, taxation and accounting strategies, finance and investment lending, wills and estate planning, and legal advice.
  • This company helps both seasoned investors and beginners. It has a mission of both growing existing investments, and kickstarting personal investment strategies for clients.
  • A specialised Investment Committee reviews investment properties, allowing clients to find the right property for them using research and cash-flow forecasting.
  • Future Assist provides ongoing support to help you grow your wealth management portfolio.
  • In-house finance is an option, thanks to Future Assist’s low-rate ASAP loan. The specific terms of this loan are catered to your personal investment goals.
  • The Future Assist mobile app lets you monitor your cash flow and investment performance, and also includes features such as a budgeting tool and a tax deduction tracking tool.

Points of praise

The primary point of praise about Future Assist is that its financial staff are highly skilled at wealth management strategies. Whether this involved a retirement, investment property or SMSF strategy, staff provided thorough explanations of strategies in layman’s terms.

They listened attentively to the client's personal financial goals, then provided a range of viable options. This was all done in a friendly and helpful manner, which instilled clients with a strong sense of trust in their financial managers. Many clients have been with Future Assist for years, or have enlisted the company's help with multiple financial goals, which were achieved to fruition.