Future Assist Group of Companies

Future Assist Group of Companies

Bill

Bill

Great service and client focused!

We're so glad to have made the decision to work with this company, our primary goal of purchasing an investment property when we first started is soon to become a reality. The team put together a strategic plan to help us be in a better position to achieve our goals, this experience has definitely proved to be above our expectations, I'm glad I chose to go with my gut feeling when my wife was a bit hesitant, now we both could not be happier.

Rene Smeets

Rene SmeetsSydney, NSW

A must do for a secure plan to retirement

We have been with Future Assist for 7 years and nearing retirement, we appreciate all the support the team members offer and the level of detail and recommendations offered, it’s much appreciated. Our return’s have been significant even during this pandemic, we have trust and confidence in the team to make our transition into retirement smooth. Every team member we dealt with has always acted in a polite, friendly and professional manner. We cannot speak highly enough of our experience with Future Assist.
Thank you.

Marthinus Botha

Marthinus BothaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Helping the everyday person.

I have found the finance team from Future Assist has definitely been very helpful over the years, they’re always quick to get back to me regarding any questions. The property that was also recommended has been fantastic, we could not be happier with the suggestions, process & growth of the property. They’re always giving us great information to steer us in the right direction.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Future Assist Group of Companies compares to other Financial Planning Services

Cost effective and accurate financial planning service

Future Assist have offered very competitive recommendations over the last 4 years, even after my own research or asking my previous planner, no one could do better. I have been satisfied with the level of service the team offer. My wife and I are very happy, thank you.

Paula Franks

Paula FranksSydney, NSW

Caring about our future

Future Assist is the company that we trust to look after our finances. Whether it is making sure we have a competitive rate on our mortgage or we are financially secure in our retirement. I have and will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

Future Assist is helping us secure our financial future

We trust Future Assist and have for many years. It’s nice to know our overall financial position is looked at regularly with everything always being clearly explained by the team. We are very happy with the financial progress Future Assist has helped us make.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Danny, Thanks so much for sharing your experience, we're pleased to see your happy with our services to date. Our team appreciates your comments, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime!

Missi

MissiSydney, NSW

Feeling good about our financial future

My husband and I wanted to be proactive about our financial future,
not knowing where to start it’s great to know we have future assist helping get all our ducks in a row

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi MIssi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to see we can be of assistance, it's been great working with you. Please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime!

Sandy G

Sandy GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great performance in these difficult times

Our experience so far has been great. Yulia is always helpful and our reviews are a great opportunity to reflect on the strategies put in place, it's an easy conversation and we get a lot out of them. We have been incredibly lucky with the property they recommended and the performance of our shares portfolio during these challenging times. Both are performing well above what we would have expected given market fluctuations for Covid.

Lauren Hehir

Lauren HehirIllawarra, NSW

Future Assist has given me peace of mind regarding my financial future

Everyone’s organized, the support system is fantastic, I’m amazed at how beneficial the service has been in such a short period of time. There is substantial investment in the consumer having knowledge so that informed decision making occurs. My investments are tracking very well, I have less stress and anxiety knowing I’m looked after. My life is a lot less complicated, thanks for all your help.

Financial Planning Services

Financial stability and growth through trustworthy advice. Sign up.

My family and I have been so fortunate to have the Future Assist crew in our corner. I have fully sampled all corners of this groups' skills and capabilities in assistance with building our financial stability. We have seen diversity and growth even in these unprecedented times. This is a direct culmination of excellent information, thorough risk assessments and open, personal interaction and review. Yulia, Grant, Ben, Bebec, Daniel, Darren - all such good people that we feel lucky to be involved with. I can't say enough about the groups work ethic and drive to provide the best options for my wife and I to decide on regarding preferred investment strategies. Just talk to them. They get it, you will too.

Lyn Monica

Lyn MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service

Appreciate all the work you have done on our portfolio, your staff have been very helpful, very informative and professional at each review. It’s been 3 years, time has flown and your investment recommendations have been sound. These last few years have been very important for us to kick into gear, you’ve definitely improved our situation for the better, we’re so glad we have someone we can rely on to help us get through to retirement

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Great work, we're really pleased

We have to thank you for all your work, your team and services have made a significant difference in the way we manage our finances, we're so excited to see where our strategy will lead us. Wish we approached you earlier, our friends have already contacted you and I'm sure they will receive a similar service.

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Thanks Patryk, No problem at all, were pleased to see we have made a positive difference to your situation. Thank you for approaching us in the first place, we will look forward to your first review.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customers!

We’re pleased with the service Future Assist offer, they’re always reviewing our file annually and it all chugs along quite nicely. They do add value to our situation which is one of the reasons we will refer the business to interested friends or family. Thank you for all your help.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Fantastic service for property purchase

JudyF

JudyFSydney, NSW

A Great Service

We hold a couple of properties and shares with the help of Future Assist, they’re performing very well. In our last review with Wes, we feel we have a lot more knowledge about our investments and overall financial position. We like the fact we don’t have to set aside so much time as they closely monitor everything for us. We appreciate all the work that’s been done to date.

beatacup

beatacupGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Everything’s been tracking fairly well for the last couple of years, we found most benefit when we refinanced our loans to a better platform and structure. The other was setting a SMSF up and purchasing a property which initially was scary but now we’re confident in it’s ability to perform. There’s never been any hassles, all our questions are answered and all the departments align and work really well together. I prefer to have all the control over my finances which I still do, but this experience has definitely saved me time. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Future Assist Financial Services

I'm Pleased to have a clear vision to where I'm heading.

I like having a clear strategy to know where I can potentially be in 5,10,15 years or more, it helps me understand my key goals which makes it easy for me to see where I’m heading, this is very crucial for me because most people have problems and no control. It makes me happy knowing how easy it is to understand my next steps all with the help of Future Assist.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

When the going gets tough ,go see Luis.

Cate58

Cate58SYDNEY

Really helpful

The team are really helpful with any queries and reply promptly. I have been with Future Assist for 9 years and I can say I’m pleased with the service I receive from the Finance team. Have been able to refinance the loan with a cheaper rate than banks offer. I love their Accounting department, it’s fabulous and are always on time with my returns. and at such a reasonable price. This whole experience has definitely saved me a lot more time all thanks to the team. A pleasure to deal with. The team manages my SMSF and take care of it all. Really happy with the service and advice that I have received.

FionaS

FionaSDarling Downs, QLD

Above and Beyond

John is a great person and has helped us every way he is able. He has gone above and beyond his duties to help us with our issues. Thank you!!!

Future A.Future Assist Financial Services

Hi Fiona, thank you for sharing your experience with John, he's pleased to hear he was of value. We're pleased to hear your happy with the services.

chris g

chris gasked

how long has future assist been in service

Hi Chris,

Future Assist has been in service for over 7 years, we offer a wide range of advice which you can see on our website: www.futureassist.com.au

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Daniel - Future Assist
1300 226 802

EmmyT

EmmyTasked

how do you invest in shares and how much is the minimum you need to invest?

Cando

Candoasked

When can people withdraw their funds and join another super?

Hi Cando,

Apologies for the delay, we have only just acquired a ProductReview corporate account. The answer depends on the type of fund you have. Below I have included information for SMSFs.

SELF MANAGED FUNDS (SMSF)
Generally speaking, a trustee can make the decision to wind up an SMSF at any time.
However, a number of steps need to be taken by the trustee to ensure the SMSF is wound up properly

1. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure all fund assets are sold and transferred to cash
2. Liaise with your financial adviser to ensure that any insurance cover in the fund is transferred to a new fund or is replaced, without having a period of no insurance
3. Advise your SMSF Accountant in writing of the intention to wind up the fund so that the final reporting requirements can be fulfilled
4. Determine the super fund to where benefits are to be transferred and advise your SMSF Accountant of the account details

For further information, please contact Future Assist on 1300 118 618, we have locations in QLD, NSW and VIC and also offer appointments via Skype.

You can find an office here: http://www.futureassist.com.au/contact-us

cracker1
cracker1

You have not stated that you are talking about SMSF.

You can change superannuation funds at any stage.

Work out which fund you wish to change to. They will likely be able to help you with the process, by having forms for you to sign, for them to get the funds from your previous super, like:

TrueBlue3
TrueBlue3

I just did it online with minimum hassle..so I am pleasantly surprised !
I just created an account at the new Super Fund i was moving to. Then, selected the option of "Consolidate/Lost super", Specify the Tax File number and that sets in process, the "PULL" transaction from the old super Fund. I did not have to fill a single form at the Super Fund I chose to leave. (Even the death and TPD insurances at the old super fund are supposed to come through seamlessly to the new Fund but am yet to see that through

Get an answer from our members and Future Assist Financial Services representatives