Go to Court Lawyers

Go to Court Lawyers

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Go to Court Lawyers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

I highly recommend GTC Lawyers.

Shane Sanchez was very professional. I couldn't have hoped for a better lawyer. I was more than happy with his work and the outcome he achieved for me. And fair pricing.

Anne
AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incorrect information provided initially

During the 'free' initial telephone interview I was given advice that was totally incorrect. The suggestion was I had a good chance of winning and definitely worth speaking with the criminal lawyer (speeding suspension infringement). Based on this advice I paid the $395 fee to get professional advice. The professional advice was that there was no chance of winning with license suspensions in Victoria - only if cameras defective or illegal. All the evidence and support of witnesses, good driving record etc not relevant at all. I would not have paid the $395 to hear this if I had been given the right advice initially. Felt like I was scammed.

PROSE
PROSEAlice Springs, NT

fantastic advice

this consult was instrumental in giving the heads up of what was to come, the advice and procedure suggested worked excellently, we are very pleased with the consult as we knew we were going to be railroaded if we hadn't sought this advice

Bad experience

I called to inquire about legal advise for an upcoming court date GTC lawyers agreed to arrange a lawyer to speak with. They then charged $395 out of my account and I was told a lawyer would contact me. After two days a lawyer called only to say unfortunately she won’t be able to take the case on and that she would email GTC lawyers to send a refund. After several calls, emails and false promises no refund was made. GTC lawyers have basically charged me $395 to say we can’t take your case. I highly advise anyone with legal issues to look elsewhere for a lawyer.

Was very usefull info

Would appreciate some fund return because my phone call was only 10 mins, but i got the intonation i was after, was polite to speak with and understanding my situation.

profit before people- cars sold at auction

very clear and easy to understand and relate to, stepped through the way the matter will be handled first up and the following process. understood the issue i relayed quickly and provided aclear time line for each step.

Errol
ErrolFar West, NSW

So Far So Good

Helpful and explained everything communicated very well answered all my questions and phone calls promptly . Sent me emails that I needed and explained what I needed to say in court as it is my first time going to court

Rates and Fees

For my nursing to maintain security only the best will do

Sylvie is extremely reassuring and I cannot wait to be at the end of this hut with Sylvie with me I can assure the fight will be fair and just

Amazing! Highly recommend!

After some less then helpful and far from professional solicitors in the past, I was very nervous going to a new one again, however I had nothing to worry about and can honestly say I’ve found a solicitor I'm very happy with!
Ariza wasn’t judgemental and went above and beyond to help me with my legal situation, and assured me she is/was happy to continue to be my lawyer in the future should my case require it!
Thankyou again!

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Really happy with the advice I was given and will be returning should my case require it. The advice was clear and thorough, I did not even need to ask the 1 million questions I had as my lawyer answered them within the first 15 minutes. Would highly recommend seeking legal advice from this company. The 1 hour consult gives you plenty of time to talk things through where most companies only give you 30 minutes. You can place your trust in these guys

Adrian
AdrianSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great advise

Cara is very professional, personable and is easy to talk to and understand. She has set us on the right path on how to approach our situation. Cara has instilled us with confidence with her understanding and knowledge.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Amazing advice

The information & advice given during our call was invaluable & really helped in resolving a difficult situation. Zak was very knowlegable and professional and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

MISS SMART
MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledge is on par and I feel very supported

My current matter Jakinta has been awesome to deal with and very knowledgeable of her occupation..
She has my vote and confidence to help me in my matter.

I am very happy to deal with and have this company represent me now and in the future.

Valuable and Professional Advise

After talking with Lisa Taylor I now feel confident that she will provide me with the best advise and representation to pursue the course of action I need to take regarding my situation.

Tan Hung Huynh
Tan Hung HuynhNew South Wales

this is perfect

He listens to my situations , he ask me deposit $2,200.00 for professional fees for my Administrative Law matter , I told him I will save the money and I will contact him when I have enough money for deposit .

Rahul
Rahulasked

Hi I came to Australia in 2018 October as a Indian student.but I didn’t study at all,and then after my visa expired in 2020 December.so from that time to till now I’m staying without valid visa.now I want to stay here legally.is there any chance to get valid visa.and after I want to stay here permanently.plz help me to get valid visa

Questionair
Questionairasked

I got in touch with some good lawyers who knew what work I was looking for, the cost. Yet staff there had no knowledge of a firm legal obligation to retainer and fee disclosure agreements and client-attorney privileges, hence, non of the lawyers i talked to would provide me services

Jane
Jane

Go to court lawyers are absolutely shocking bad service rude and no communication don’t bother going to them

Sue
Sueasked

The same thing has happened to me. I wouldn't know where to start.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry I don’t understand your question

CategoryLegal Services