Go to Court Lawyers

4.4

527 reviews · Statistics

86% · 45561 · 12%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Go to Court Lawyers? Claim your listing.
See the Best Legal Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jayden E.
Jayden E.NSWNorthern Region, NSW

Happy

Quick, prepared, knowledgeable, lenient with conversation interruptions, friendly. At this point I'd recommend Megan.
Sandra
SandraQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

We needed help

Tanguy listened to our concerns and frustrations with a matter we had been trying to deal with on our own and felt it was time to have a chat to a lawyer to see if they can help us as we both work full-time and didn't want to deal with it personally. He explained that it would be benificial to be represented. And we decided we wanted him to represent us in this matter. Tanguy made us feel comfortable and relaxed.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.

Grateful & Relieved

I was incredibly stressed and i cant thank Robert enough for how well he handled both me and the situation that myself and my daughter were in. To know that ill have Robert as i go through this challenging time has provided so much relief. Robert explained things clearly and continuously followed up and checked in on me. I didnt think i could pursue what i knew was right..with Robert im stronger and regardiess of outcome im already so grateful.
Robert N.
Robert N.WAPerth, WA

GTC Review

Jodie explained everything without confusing me with a heap of information, I came away feeling that we were in good hands to help us through this trying time.
Luke W.
Luke W.

Inspired confidence

Lawyer explained things in simple terms and instilled confidence in me
Kim
Kim2 posts

Tee ensured I knew what was happening every step of the way. Very supportive and kind.
Dan
Dan

Misleading service, free hotline call was purely to me to pay them $295.00 for specific advice

Waste of time calling the free hotline, it is purely to get you to engage a lawyer for $295.00. When I advised that I couldn't afford a lawyer which was the reason for calling a free hotline, they said they didn't have any advice for me I didn't already know, without asking for any case specifics or any information from me. Misleading service.
Paul
Paul

A skilled lawyer can put your fears to rest!

Harry’s information and insight took all the stress out of what was a very frightening and stressful situation for me. His knowledge and experience of the law made me realise the value of a highly trained specialist advice . Thank you harry I finally could sleep after our conversation after I realised I had nothing to fear.
Luke A
Luke A2 posts

Empathetic and reassuring

Fraser was very understanding and thorough in his overview of my situation.
Ian G.
Ian G.

Very impressed

Unfortunately he was unable to get any information on my case at that time, which was a bit disappointing, hopefully he can gain the information before my court appearance, definitely gave me confidence in our conversation of his ability in court.
Satisfied Client
Satisfied Client

Seeking personal Advice

My lawyer was friendly, helpful & gave me good advice & directed me in the right direction.
William W.
William W.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful, great advice and reasonable price

The lawyer was very good at listening and even better at answering. I found her advice very useful and she cleared up many points that I had been confused about. And the cost was reasonable.
Mark Crockford
Mark Crockford

Positive

I had a really good first meeting with Megan and it very positive. It will go either hero to zero depending on the outcome of the case.
Tanya
Tanya

Excellent service and support

Amazing support from the team and individual lawyer. So comfortable with the way forward with their knowledge mannerism and empathy
Anna B.
Anna B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable consult for general advice

I was going to state this service was only ok because the cost was significant. However, the lawyer I spoke to was very no nonsense which I appreciated and he sent me in the right direction. I ended up going with a different service but I still really appreciate his frank honesty.

Rahul
Rahul

Hi I came to Australia in 2018 October as a Indian student.but I didn’t study at all,and then after my visa expired in 2020 December.so from that time to till now I’m staying without valid visa.now I want to stay here legally.is there any chance to get valid visa.and after I want to stay here permanently.plz help me to get valid visa

Questionair
Questionair

I got in touch with some good lawyers who knew what work I was looking for, the cost. Yet staff there had no knowledge of a firm legal obligation to retainer and fee disclosure agreements and client-attorney privileges, hence, non of the lawyers i talked to would provide me services

Jane
Jane

Go to court lawyers are absolutely shocking bad service rude and no communication don’t bother going to them

Sue
Sue

The same thing has happened to me. I wouldn't know where to start.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry I don’t understand your question

CategoryLegal Services
Awards 2024

Contact info for Go to Court Lawyers

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Go to Court Lawyers? Claim your listing.
Future Assist Group of Companies