100% · 290%

Rates and Fees

Mitch F.
Mitch F.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant Lawyer

Joseph is absolutely amazing at what he does he got me a not guilty verdict due to his meticulous planning of my case , he left nothing to chance covered every angle .. would really recommend using Juris for any kind of criminal matters you are having ....
Mark Phillips
Mark PhillipsSydney, NSW

Mid range DUI representation

Joseph was and is most professional yet friendly and I felt like I was his only client. He was easy to contact and responded to questions most efficiently. I am very happy with the results of my hearing and would recommend him to my friends and family should the need arise.
S.Punia
S.PuniaSydney, NSW

Sydney’s best criminal lawyer - highly knowledgeable, professional and very client service focused

I really want to thank Joseph from the very depth of my heart for the way he just helped us with all of his legal experiences as well as expertise and actually got us through such a difficulty with a positive outcome. You have always been actually the best and the very best lawyer.
Mel
MelSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Outcome

Joseph handled the case in a timely, knowledgeable and calm manner. He was easily contactable throughout and kept me updated as needed.
Troy
TroySydney, NSW

Recommend juris criminal law

Very satisfied with my results from juris criminal law recommend to anyone best part about firm you can pay off your fees
Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Joseph and partners

Do not go past this criminal law practice
Absolutely the best
Terry
TerrySydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air during an otherwise stressful time

From the first time I contacted Joseph, I was shown nothing other than the utmost professional behaviour. Not only did Joseph and his team work tirelessly for me, they were caring and showed me compassion. Joseph's knowledge and diligent preparation was a lifeline during this stressful time.
Karen
Karen

Outstanding Results

Joseph has acted on two separate occasions for our daughter and on both accounts was successful in getting the penalties quashed. Joseph is excellent in his preparation for court, in fact on the day of court, a court's assistant congratulated Joseph on his paperwork and said it was outstanding. It is Joseph's attention to detail that puts him ahead of his peers. On the day of our daughters appearance for a traffic offence, he made the magistrates job so easy he was left with nothing to do but to quash the conviction. Not only is he exceptional at his job but is a really great guy as well. I highly recommend Juris Criminal Law to be there with you in your time of need. We can't thank you enough Joseph for all your help.
Simon
SimonSydney, NSW

Lost for words what Joseph has contributed to my family and I that no cost can compensate

Joseph showed us a possible outcome in the beginning but was it hard to believe until the results came of a dismissed case, we will not forget this so we will continue to recommend his services wherever we go as we are forever grateful
Christopher O.
Christopher O.

Choose no another lawyer!

This is my second time using Joseph as my lawyer, both were some semi serious offences. Once again Joseph has worked his magic and gave me a great outcome! Look no further than ‘Juris criminal law”
Happy customer
Happy customer

james l.
james l.

Great result !

Joseph provided me with an exceptional service. The result was a no conviction. It remains to me to say that Joseph was pleasant and professional. Would highly recommend him.
Pajsport
PajsportSydney, NSW

Great outcome

Joseph was great from start to finish delivering an outstanding result in my case. Highly recommend.
Mr. Cohil
Mr. Cohil

Highly recommend for their expertise and efficiency!!

Jospeh Nashed delivers the results you are looking for. Well organised and very prompt at returning emails, calls and messages. Would not choose anyone else!
Nedina WIJOHN
Nedina WIJOHNSydney, NSW

The weapon !!!

Joseph Nashed is my family Solicitor/ Lawyer . He assisted us in the past once for my brother and won . He assisted for a recent incident and yes , won again ! If ever In doubt don’t hesitate, call Juris Criminal Law . He is the loaded weapon you need in a crisis . Mark my words , worth every cent .